Cuckolding Love Story

Story Info
How cuckolding changed my life.
9.6k words
4.22
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz, as I write this story I am in my mid 40's.

Growing up I was a virgin until I met Lou in college who was also a virgin, I studied marketing, and Lou was into fiance, I guess you would call us nerds back then. After college at 22, I became pregnant, and Lou and I married immediately. We had a good marriage and got along great, and I thought the sex was good and normal the once a week we had it, I didn't know any better. Lou was always in decent shape and average looking, and I kept in shape and always maintained 125 lbs, with my 5/5 height and c-cup breasts.

About 11 to 12 years into our marriage things changed though, our once-a-week sex just stopped. At first, like any wife, I thought he was cheating, and even confronted him about it after time, and he said he wasn't and broke down and said he lost interest not in me but in sex in general. Without going into details he went to the doctors and there was nothing wrong, and we even landed in therapy. The talking helped keep us together but we still didn't have sex, but we were committed to staying together to raise our daughter and besides the sex we were happy.

About 3 years after we stopped having sex, Lou convinced me to masturbate, something I never did but agreed and it started us on a whole new chapter of our lives. I became hooked on masturbating quickly after starting to perform it, and Lou even bought me toys, I discovered have orgasms like never before, and Louw watching me pleasure myself turned him on to the point he started to jerk off, but we still didn't have sex.

After a while, we introduced porn to our mutual masturbating, we both really enjoyed this. At first, we started to watch what I would call regular porn, then fetish videos, and eventually a category that would change everything, cuckold. In all honesty, we watched it by mistake, but it became a go-to for us to watch all the time. I was having the best orgasms from using toys on myself, and Lou was still just jerking off, and we still were not having sex with each other. Lou started to jerk off and cum on my body which he asked and I agreed once we started to watch the cuckold videos.

After a couple of months of us watching the cuckold porn, Lou and I had an amazing mutual masturbation one night and we were both really into it watching a hot video, when Lou said he would love for me to be fucked by another man, him saying that put me over the edge. I believe it was a week later when we were doing it again, that he said it again sending us both to a great orgasm.

Afterward, as we lay in bed, I asked him if he was serious about what he said last week and tonight or if was he just caught up in the excitement. Lou at first didn't say anything and just looked at me, I said be honest it's me, and he looked at me and said yes Liz I want you to fuck another man, it's what gets him hard all the time anymore. I was very unsure of this, it was one thing that we were doing it was behind our bedroom doors, and no one else knew, it was a fantasy could I really do this? Plus we had a daughter, we need to be careful.

We didn't act on me going out to fuck anyone but it's all we talked about in bed now, in fact, Lou and I began to read stories in bed while we masturbated, or he we tell me fantasies of me meeting other men to fuck, and coming home to tell him about it. He even started to eat his cum after he jerked off on me pretending it was another man's cum. He did bring it up on occasion trying to convince me to fuck another guy, but not to the point of being obnoxious about it, but I can tell he really wanted me, his wife to fuck another man.

He almost had me convinced, but I was so nervous about how to meet someone and stay discreet, again we had a daughter. We talked about looking online out of town, looking on sites that specialized in it, with me finally agreeing, if we found someone we would try. Lou started looking online.

At this point in our lives when I agreed to fuck another man, it had been almost 5 years since Lou and I last had sex with each other. Lou started looking online, but also Lou and I had a vacation planned a cruise with just us two. We took them yearly, and at this time my daughter was almost 17 and was not having as much fun so she was going away with a friend, and Lou and I went together. Right before we left Lou brought up the idea if we found someone on the cruise can we make it happen, I was nervous at first but after convincing and being on cruises before, you really don't know anyone else, and with my daughter not going we could be discreet if it worked out.

We live in Pennsylvania and left out of Baltimore for our cruise to say Lou was excited to find someone was an understatement, he really wanted this, but we were also really realistic that it would be hard to find someone who was not too young and single.

After dinner on our first night, we wandered around from bar to bar looking, as I think back I am not even sure if we knew how to even pick up someone. We finally ended up in a piano bar, mostly giving up and just wanting to enjoy some music and have a nightcap. As we enjoyed the music and drinks, I noticed Lou talking to the guy next to him, I couldn't hear what they were saying, because of the music, but noticed the guy was alone. I was wondering if Lou was talking to him about me, part of me became nervous was this it, and I also became wet, the thinking was this it, and realizing from the wetness I did want this.

It was late and the bar was closing, after the last song Lou introduced me to Dave, we said hi and Dave left. Lou and I left and didn't say anything until we got back to the room. Once back in the room, Lou wanted us to masturbate once we did he said he was just casually talking with Dave when he mentioned he was there alone this week, the girl he was seeing decided not to come, but Dave decided to still come. He mentioned he loves the piano bar and is there every night, at this point Lou said that's the guy I want you to fuck Liz. As I was fingering my wet pussy, he asked if I thought he was hot and I said yes, he then said he wants me to fuck him tomorrow night then. We both came and said nothing more of the subject as we fell asleep.

The next day we decided to relax and lay on the chairs on the deck, later that day, Lou pointed out Dave sitting at one of the bars close by. Lou leaned over whispering in my ear, how he can't wait for me to fuck Dave tonight, this got me instantly wet. Lou then said, why don't you go sit next to him at the bar, and show him that body of yours, I was wearing a bikini, and Lou said I looked good. At first, I was against it, but after some convincing, I went to the bar and took the seat next to Dave.

I sat next to Dave, at first he didn't notice me until the bartender took my order, Dave gave me a look like any straight guy would give a girl in a bikini, must admit it made me feel good, Lou hasn't looked at me like that in a while. Took him a minute to remember me from last night, and we got to talking, he asked where my husband was and I just said I wasn't sure, Lou did move his chair to watch from a distance. We just talked about casual stuff, Lou told me to flirt, but I didn't even know how. We must have talked for an hour and had a couple of drinks, I was enjoying it, and I also enjoyed the glances Dave was giving my body. We ended our conversation with me saying maybe I will see you again at the piano bar and he said yep I will be there, hope to see you.

I met up with Lou, and we went back to our room, as soon as we were in there we shed our clothes and started to masturbate. Lou said he was so turned on watching me talk to Dave knowing that I might fuck him tonight, we were both getting close, when Lou said I want you to suck his cock also before he fucks you, we both came.

That night we dressed and it was an elegant night so I put on a nice dress, we went to dinner, hit a bar to have some drinks to calm my nerves, as we talked about really going through with this if Dave was interested in me. As we walked to the piano bar we saw Dave sitting at the bar, I became very nervous and Lou and I took a seat right outside looking in. Lou just talked while I listened and said he loves me and he really wants this, as long as I do. He then said I want you to go in there and sit next to him, say I went to the casino and then was going to bed, come onto him, touch his leg, and send signs to him you want him to fuck you. My husband then looked into my eyes and said I want you to suck his cock and fuck him, letting him cum in your pussy, so I can taste it later like a cuckold. As Lou said this, I might have been wetter than I have ever been in my life, and just got up and walked in.

Luckily there was a seat next to Dave so I took it, I got a nice greeting from him, and he asked where my husband was. I told him what Lou said, he went to the casino for a bit and to bed, I then said I was looking lonely and looking for company, I couldn't believe I said that last part. We ordered drinks, listened to music, and talked, I also couldn't help but notice Dave checking my boobs out in my dress, and glancing at my leg, to make sure were showing with the high slit.

At one point Dave got up and went to the men's room, as I was sitting there I looked around and noticed Lou, sitting in the back corner, he must have wondered in and was watching Dave and I. Dave returned and it was close to midnight when they said last call, Dave said damn he was having a good time with me. Between the drinks I had, what Lou said before I came into the bar, and the attention Dave was giving me, along with the fantasy play that Lou and I have been playing up for so long I went for it. I took my hand and put it on Dave's thigh and said it doesn't have to be over. I quickly realized that Dave didn't need to be told anything more, or have any other encouragement, as he slid his hand in the slit of my dress squeezing my leg near my pussy, and said let's get out of here.

I followed him out of the bar, and we didn't say anything, as we hopped on the elevators, I recall thinking as I was wetter than ever from the touch he just gave me and the thoughts that I was about to be fucked. We got to his room, and as soon as the door was closed Dave was kissing me with passion. At first, I felt guilty, until I thought this is what my husband wants, and begged me for the longest time to do it, I then remember him telling me he wanted me to suck Dave's cock, something I never did before with Lou.

After kissing Dave for a bit, I was hornier than I have ever been in my life, and only knowing what I have seen in porn I broke the kiss off as I fell to my knees, nervously trying to get Dave's cock out. Dave saw me fumbling and helped, and once his cock was out which I later found out was 8 inches, and thick, he guided it into my mouth. This was my first time sucking a cock, as I never did this to Lou, I did the best I could and tried to mimic what I saw in videos. After a couple of minutes of this, Dave picked me up and brought me to the bed he unzipped my dress, and I fell into the bed on my back. He slipped my panties off, and I had another first, someone eating my pussy, as I grabbed his head and came quickly.

Dave didn't stop eating me and kept going at it while he also fingered me for many more minutes until he stopped, climbed up, and started to slide his cock in me. I think he picked up on how tight I was and took his time, I haven't had sex in 5 years and even then Lou had a smaller cock, but luckily some of my toys helped me prepare for this. Once I was used to Dave, he fucked me good, hard and lasted allowing me to have multiple orgasms. I was on the bed getting it from behind, and after having multiple orgasms myself and on cloud nine, Dave asked where did I want him to shoot, and I recall just saying in my pussy, seconds later he unloaded his cum in my pussy.

We were just laying there catching our breath, and kissing, when it was obvious I better go, playing the game I need to leave before my husband woke up and is looking for me. I didn't even clean up and put my panties on and my dress, as Dave naked walked me to the door. He kissed me very sexy as I grabbed his cock and then left. I walked back to my room smiling and feeling the cum in my panties.

When I got back to the room, Lou was still up waiting for me, naked on the couch, he came up to me and asked did I suck Dave's cock and I said yes, he then kissed me with more passion than ever. Lou then slipped off my dress similar to how Dave did earlier, and laid me on my back on the bed. He then asked did he fuck you, and I said yes, he followed it up with did he cum in you, and I said he did. My husband then slid my panties off just like Dave did and said his cum was in them. He then took my panties which had Dave's cum in them that leaked out of my pussy, and put them on himself. Standing in front of me Lou said tell me to eat your lover's cum out of your pussy, I looked at Lou and said another man just fucked your wife and came in her pussy, now clean my pussy now. My husband then dove in but before he started he said tell me everything that happen. As he ate the cum from my pussy I told him everything, having more orgasms, Lou told me he came in the panties while eating Dave's cum from my pussy. We fell asleep without even cleaning up, what a night.

We woke the next day and didn't say anything about the previous night's events, we had another sea day so we decided to go lay on the chairs again. Similar to the previous day we saw Dave at the bar and Lou said go hang with him again and see if you can hook up with him. I was very into this now, compared to the previous day, and said should I tell him about you Lou said know just play it up that your unhappy and cheating on me.

I joined Dave at the bar and ordered a drink, he was very flirtatious with me and was even touching me every so often, innocently to others if they were watching. At one point we took a table near the bar to talk more privately. At the table Dave said he enjoyed being with me last night and would love to be with me again, I told him it was amazing for me and would like to be with him also again. Dave then said so your husband, is into you messing around on him, this shocked me and I quickly said no he has no clue I am cheating on him, it didn't sound convincing. Dave took my hand and said be honest I am not going to tell anyone, I became nervous, and he then said you gave it away last night. He said when I asked you where you wanted me to cum, I thought about it and said in my pussy. Dave then said no you said in my pussy my husband wants to taste it. I froze I didn't recall saying that, but was so lost in the moment I must have. Dave then asked if was this my first time, and I just shook my head yes, he then asked I guess your husband and you were ok with it, and you are back here today wanting more, and I shook my head yes again.

With that, he got up and took my hand, and without saying a word we walked back to his room. Once in the room, we went right over to the bed where he had me sitting. He pulled his shorts down and said was last night the first time I sucked a cock, I said yes, he then guided me and talked me through sucking his cock and balls, while stroking him. I did better than the previous night, as I picked up the pace and Dave was fucking my mouth. He then asked did your husband taste my cum last night from your pussy, and I nodded my head yes. He then said he will enjoy tasting it from your mouth and face I am about to cum, and he came into my mouth. This was of course another first, with some going in my mouth, dripping onto my face and onto my tits. Dave helped me clean up a little so I didn't look that bad leaving his room, and said he will see me tonight at the bar, and tell that husband I know and can't wait to fuck his wife again tonight making her husband a true cuckold.

I hurried back to the room and Lou was there naked again, I rehearsed what I would tell him, and as soon as I walked in, I told him right away, telling him what I said by accident and then confirming it. We went back to his room where I blew him again and he came in my mouth and told me to tell you he wants to fuck me again making you a true cuckold. Lou jerked off into his hand and then licked it, both of us waiting for what the night had planned.

Like the previous nights, I went to the bar and met with Dave, but when he saw me we left the bar and went and sat in the corner of the room where it was more private so we can talk. Lou walked in shortly after that and saw us in the corner where he was going to sit, and quickly moved to the bar. Dave and I ordered drinks and he just asked about me and what led me to this, I was honest and told him. It felt good talking to someone else about this. Dave was never married focused on work, and just dated a lot, admitted he enjoyed having affairs with married women as it never went anywhere, but the sex was always hot. I just realized I never gave Dave's stats, he was a year older than me, about 6 feet, and in decent shape.

While we talked he had his hand on my leg the whole time keeping me horny, and wet, he kissed me, and at first, I was like no, wanting to stay discreet, but he said who knows you here, still nervous we started to kiss, this had me even wetter knowing Lou was watching from the bar. Dave then said he liked my honesty and there was one thing he lied to me about. When we were talking the previous day he told me he lived in Baltimore, because at the time he picked up on that, he might have a chance with me and didn't want to scare me away, but from where I told him Lou and lived he lived 15 minutes away. I was shocked did he know me did he know anyone I know, he picked up on my nervousness, and said don't worry, I don't know you or Lou never heard your names, if this works out maybe we see each other, if not it's fine.

Dave's words calmed me, plus the drinks and the fact he was touching me, after a while and more drinks we were both ready to fuck. Dave then said I am going to hit the men's room, why don't you go ask your husband who is watching us if he wants to be a true cuckold tonight and if he would like to watch us fuck back in your room, if not we can just go back to my room, Dave then left. I was nervous and excited but motioned Lou over, he came over and said what was wrong, and I told him what Dave said. I thought he would need to think about it, but he quickly said yes meet you in the room and left the bar. Dave returned and said so what's the verdict, I said take me back to my room and fuck me in front of my husband.

We left holding hands and I guided him to my room, once inside Lou was sitting on the couch clothed. Nothing was said as Dave took me as we stood in front of Lou and he started to kiss me passionately. Dave then broke the kiss off, guided me to my knees, and said show your husband how well you suck cock now. I took off his shorts and sucked his cock like he taught me earlier that day, I heard Dave tell Lou don't have to be shy on my account, want to lose the clothes and jerk off go for it. As I continued to suck Dave's cock I heard the sound of Lou removing his clothes, and a moan coming from him, he must have been jerking off. Dave then pulled me up and put me on the bed, he then asked Lou what do you want me to do. Lou just said fuck my wife. Dave then said come closer and beg me to do it, Lou jumped up and came over and was begging Dave to fuck me. Dave then asked how badly did he want me to fuck his wife, and Lou said very bad, Dave then said rub my cock on your wife's pussy while you beg me and push it in her.

I couldn't believe what Dave was saying but at the same time it was so hot and was like the porn we watched, Lou did not need convincing as he grabbed Dave's cock and rubbed it on my pussy and begged him to fuck his wife, as he pushed his hard cock in me. Dave then fucked me hard and fast as Lou just watched, like the previous night I came, a couple of times, as we flip-flopped positions until Dave unloaded in my pussy. As Dave pulled out I was on my back, and he said to my husband go clean your wife, Lou dove right in there and started to clean me up eating me out for about 10 minutes. When Lou got up Dave spoke and said did you enjoy that and Lou said yes very much, Dave then came over to Lou who was sitting on the edge of the bed near me, and said show your wife you're a true cuckold and clean hers and my juices off my cock like the true fag you are. I couldn't believe it when Lou leaned forward and took Dave's cock in his mouth and sucked him, I couldn't believe it after 5 minutes Dave came into my husband's mouth and Lou swallowed most of it. Dave started to get dressed and asked what our plans were for the next day it was an island day and we were just going to sit on the beach, Dave said he wants to spend the day with me, did Lou have a problem with that, Lou said no, Dave then told me to to be at his room at 8 and we will get off the ship together, he then left.