Cuckolding Mom Pt. 01 - Aunt Jenny

Story Info
Aunt Jenny has me asking, "What the fuck just happened?"
3.1k words
4.56
68.5k
144

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

It was a beautiful, sunny day at the beach. A perfect way to start summer vacation after my first year away at college.

I was sitting in a beach chair, watching, and listening to the Atlantic Oceans waves crash into the surf. The occasional young bikini clad girl walking by was a pleasant distraction. But my eyes kept going back to my Aunt Jenny laying on her stomach next to me.

I gazed at her tanned, oil covered bare back and legs glistening in the sun. My aunt is truly a beauty. A stunning, statuesque woman or in layman's terms she's "built like a brick-shit house". She's nearly 5.11, I have no idea what her weight might be. She has full over the shoulder dark auburn hair, now tied up in a bum. She has hazel eyes, prefect lips, and a wicked, all-knowing smile. Full "D" sized breast, a tapered waist, wide hips, long toned legs. She is just one perfectly proportioned bitch. She works out religiously. Her body is firm and tight.

She's 40 years old, been married three times, divorced twice, widowed once, that was about a year ago. Each time, the guy was older and wealthier. This last one, George was in his late 60's when he passed away last year. In fact, that's why we're here at Myrtle Beach. It's his beach front house, well now Aunt Jenny's beach front house. She's invited mom and me to spend the summer vacation with her. Mom's a schoolteacher and I'm off so my aunt wanted the company.

I was admiring Aunt Jenny's shimmering legs when I was interrupted by her, "Ah-hem."

She was looking up at me smiling. Catching me in the act of me staring at her.

"Mind rubbing some tanning oil on my back sweetie? I want to keep my tan even."

With that invitation, I couldn't get out the chair fast enough. Kneeling at her side, I squeezed some oil in my hands and coated her back with it.

She had unhooked her bikini bra so there wouldn't be any tan lines. She raised her hands under her head and placed forehead on top of them. My hands slid easily over her warm, soft skin. The combined smell of the coconut oil and her sweat made my cock twitch.

Her large tits pressed against the beach towel bulged out on her sides. I was gently applying the oil when she wiggled her upper body and asked softly, "Can you press harder sweetie, especially around my neck and shoulders? Really work it in, okay?"

I pressed my fingers and thumbs into the base of the back of her neck. Her soft flesh yielding to me. I slowly moved down the center of her back, my hands now playing over her bare skin. I was in heaven. It was the first time I really got to touch her. This beautiful woman. Even if she was my aunt.

I moved down to the small of her back over two dimples that I circled with my thumbs. I lingered there for a few seconds and realized I was getting carried away on that spot. Next my fingers ran along the top of bikini bottom. The tip of the crack of her ass just visible. My finger danced over it.

I quickly moved my hands back up her back to the base of her neck.

"Honey don't forget my sides.". She said without lifting her head.

I put some more oil on my hands and raised up onto my knees so I get to both sides of her. I ran my hands about halfway down her smooth sides, gazing right at the bulge of her large tit on the blanket. With each swipe I went lower inching toward the top of her breast. The next swipe my fingertips brushed over the top of her mounds on each side of her. The next swipe I felt more of her tit and then the next pressed into her farther down, brushing against the towel. I did this a few more times my mind racing, 'God, I'm feeling up Aunt Jenny!'

I was jolted back out of that thought.

"Sweetie, could you do my legs now?"

Jesus! She knew I was doing feeling her boobs, of course she knew! How stupid am I?!

I put more oil in my hands and moved down sitting on my calves next to her thick thigh. Her forehead still resting on the back of her hands.

She spread her feet apart forming a wide "V" with her legs. I looked at her inner thighs up to her butt. I could make out the crack of her round ass. I thought, 'Damn, Aunt Jenny is one beautiful woman.'

I started to massage the oil on the top of her thigh next to me. My knees touching the outer part of her thigh. I let my fingers roam over her firm, warm skin. She looked delicious.

I smoothed down to the back of her knee, working my way up her inner thigh, gradually getting higher. When I reached just below her bikini bottom, I pulled my finger up and back. I held my breath when I saw the smooth dark tan line and a slight white strip of her ass.

"Jenny!" My mom's angry voice was sharp and direct.

I yanked my hands away from Aunt Jenny's thigh.

Mom was glaring down at us. Her hands in a fist on her hips, her elbows out. She had on a two-piece dark blue bathing suit.

"That's enough oil Michael, anymore and she'll slip into the ocean."

My mom, Beth, is two years younger than Jenny. But my mom is only 5.7, thinner, her tit would fit in your hand, she has light auburn hair, hazel eyes. If they stood together, you could see they were sisters, their faces are similar. When they were kids, people thought they were twins, or so they tell everyone.

Mom continued her lecture, "Jenny, we talked about this sort of thing. Leave the boy alone."

"He was just putting oil on me, so I wouldn't burn."

"Yeah, I saw. Michael, you can get up now and get back in your chair."

I started to stand when I realized I had a raging full-size hard on that had caught the inside lining of my swim trunks and which made it stick straight out like a tent pole.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled around Aunt Jenny's head to get to my beach chair. Her forehead was still resting on the back of her hands. When I was halfway past her, I heard her remark, "Well, hello."

I looked back and she had raised her head and was looking directly at my stretched-out trunks.

Our eyes met. She smiled at me and puckered her lips and as if she was giving me a kiss. Then she put her forehead back on her hands and I made it to the beach chair and pulled a towel over my trunks. I sure didn't want mom noticing the affect Aunt Jenny had had on me.

I looked up. Mom wasn't paying any attention to me. She was standing with her one arm stretched out, her feel apart, and was spraying suntan lotion over her body. Her hair, too, tied up in a tight bun.

The thought flashed through my mind. God, mom is hot. Dad is one lucky bastard to be fucking that.

Poor dad. Stuck back in D.C. He's a corporate attorney and his firm was being audited. He had planned to join us for a week, but now that was unlikely.

Aunt Jenny loved to tease mom about how many of those cute, young para-legal's he was fucking. I wondered if he was.

I overheard mom retort once to Jenny's ribbing, that dad would never cheat on her, cause, as mom put it, "I can suck the cork out of a wine bottle." When I laughed, mom realized I had heard her and she turned beat red. Aunt Jenny looked at me and chuckled, "Yes Mikey, your mom's a slut."

Mom put the spray can down, stretched her arms over her face upturned to the sun. My eyes roaming over every inch of her glistening flesh.

"Admiring the view?"

I looked down to see Aunt Jenny, smiling up at me. She knew I was ogling my mother.

Mom answered with a question, "What?"

"Oh, nothing Beth." Aunt Jenny replied, just asked Mikey to tie my top so I can turn over."

Mom quickly said, "Never mind Michael. I'll do it." Mom knelt next to her sister and tugged the straps tightly together adding, "Don't want those puppies of yours falling out."

I looked at the surf. I wanted so bad to watch Aunt Jenny turn over but dared not stare. So, while facing the surf, I shifted my eyes behind my sunglasses and glimpsed her turning over. She sat up, rubbed oil over her feet, shins, over her knees and to her thighs. She spread her firm thighs wide open, spreading the oil all the way to the base of her crotch.

'Jesus, she is an incredible woman.', I thought to myself. She lay down, her body shining in the sun. Her face to the sky.

I looked directly down at her. Her tits flattened out on her chest, spilling out of the sides. Her nipples and the outline of her aroulas visible. Her soft abs and cute shaped belly button. Her bikini bottom just covering the top of the slit of her pussy. Her pussy made a small bulge in the bottom and I swear I saw a slight camel toe. I looked down at her long legs, taking her all in.

Then I looked over at my mom lying next to her. My mother's legs were slimmer, had a nice definition to them. The bottom of her two piece revealed a light bulge of her pussy, but no hint of camel toe. Her stomach was flat. Her tits lay flat on her chest, no sign of any nipple. Her neck was slender. Mom was truly pretty. She licked her lips and my thought wondered what it would be like to kiss them.

Jesus, Mike stop. I looked away from them down to the surf as two slim, well-tanned bikini clad teenaged girls walked by.

God, I'm never getting rid of this hard on!

When my dick finally deflated, I excused myself, and after one more sustained glance at mom and Aunt Jenny, I headed back to the beach house.

As soon as I got in the shower, I grabbed my cock, envisioning Aunt Jenny, reliving running my hands over her hot, soft skin. I came within a minute. My spunk mixing with the warm shower spray. I thought, 'Now I can relax.'

I finished showering. Toweled off, put on a pair of shorts and a "T". I love the freedom of going commando.

I grabbed a coke, plopped myself on the living room couch and continued a video game where I had left off.

About an half hour later, Mom and Aunt Jenny came stumbling through the front door, each carrying their beach bag, still dripping wet from showering the sand off them in stall outside.

I eyed both of them and heard a loud cry from the TV. Shit, their distraction got me exterminated in the game.

I turned my attention back to the game. Mom was saying something about, taking a good long hot shower then napping. Jenny was echoing the hot shower idea as they went down the hall to their respective rooms.

I went back to killing zombies.

About 15 minutes later Aunt Jenny came back into the living room wearing a full-length white terry cloth robe. Her hair a little stringy and damp.

She sat down next to me on the couch, put her feet up, facing me. The bottom of her robe fell open exposing her legs from the knees down. Her dark tan contrasted nicely by the while robe.

Again, I heard a loud cry from the TV. Damn it. Killed again.

"Oh, did I cause that?", Aunt Jenny joked as she slid closer to me. Her robe covered chest now pressing into my bicep. More of her robe opened and exposed most of her thigh.

I looked down at her legs and felt my cock stir. Oh shit, another hard on. I turned my attention back to the screen to reset the game. When I felt her fingers run through my hair and then one fingertip played with my ear.

It tickled. I ducked my head slightly and turned to look at her. Her face leaned into mine and she kissed me and not like an aunt should kiss her nephew.

Her soft, moist lips pressed into mine. Her breath was cool and minty. I inhaled her strawberry scented fragrance. Her hand now on the back of my head, easily holding me it in place. Her tongue slid against my teeth and gums. I didn't breathe. I just let her invade my mouth. God, I had no idea what to do. But I knew I wanted her to keep kissing me.

Her tongue slipped deeper and met mine. Our tongues started to dance together with my aunts leading. I was in heaven. My cock now fully erect.

An instant of panic came and went. 'Mom? Where's mom?' But that thought was erased when Aunt Jenny took one of my hands by the wrist and moved under her robe onto her soft, warm more than a handful, ample breast.

"What about mom? If she comes out..."

Aunt Jenny interrupted me, "Your mothers napping. We won't be bothered."

I squeezed it gently, kneading it with my fingers. She let go of my wrist and her hand was now on top of my swollen cock through my shorts.

She took her lips off mine and smiled, "Oh, I thought you might have taken care of this when you came back earlier?"

I blurted out, "I did."

She bit her lower lip, "Oh my. I love young boys and how fast they can rebound. Now take off those shorts for me. Okay Mikey?"

I stood up, facing my beautiful aunt sitting on the couch. Not thinking, just obeying. What was going on? It was like a dream. I was unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts. Letting them fall around my ankles.

Aunt Jenny was staring at my crotch. She whispered, "Oh yes." Looking up at me, licking her lips, she added, "I see it runs in the family. You're as big as your granddaddy."

She moved one of her hands down between her thighs, she reached up with the other and wrapped her soft fingers at the base of my stiff dick and pointed it at her face.

I thought, "As big as grandpa's? Runs in the family? How did she know that?"

Those thoughts quickly vanished as I felt her lips slide over the head of my engorged cock as she sucked it into her wet mouth. I could hear her moaning, sighing around it as if she was satisfying a graving.

I looked down at the top of her head. It was still as she concentrated on the circumcised helmet of my dick with her mouth and tongue. She squeezed a bit harder on the base of my cock and then started to gently pump up and down.

I placed my hands on the sides of her head, feeling the cool dampness of her hair, holding it loosely in my hands.

I knew I couldn't hold it. The sensation, her scent, the realization of what she was doing, were all to much. When I looked down at her and saw her arm reaching down the front of her, knowing she was playing with her pussy, it was all too much. I was going to explode and I warned my aunt, in a low voice, "Jenny, I'm going to cum. Aunt Jenny, I'm going to cum."

I thought she'd released my cock. All the girls, okay three, that had given me blowjobs before told me to warn them and to not cum in their mouths. But Aunt Jenny, held onto the base of my dick with her fist and she just sucked harder on the head.

Not wanting to moan out loud, I kept my lips tightly together. I groaned as the first wave of cum passed under Aunt Jenny's grip, up the shaft, into her mouth. Her own moan was a humming sound around my cock. God, Aunt Jenny was cumming too, her hand buried between her thighs.

Her lips clamped down around the base of the head of my throbbing cock as she siphoned my cum into her mouth and down her throat.

After the third spasm of cum shooting into her her mouth, the intensity started to ease. Aunt Jenny kept sucking hard on my dick, like it was a straw, draining me to the last drop.

I let out a low, "Oooohhhh", as the last twitch from my orgasm past. Aunt Jenny let her lips slide off my cock and then gave it a gentle kiss.

She released her grip from my softening dick and sat back on her calves. Looking up at me. She took the hand that had been manipulating her pussy, up to her mouth. I could see her middle and index fingers were wet and coated with her own juices. With those fingers she took the few drops of my cum that had escaped the corners of her lips, scooped them up and sucked them back into her mouth. Tasting both our cum.

She tok the fingers out of her mouth, smacking her lips. "MMMMMMM, that was fun."

She got off her knees, refastened her robe and smiled at me. "Well, that took the edge off. Now I can take a little nap."

She leaned into me, giving me a soft kiss on the lips, she turned and walked away. Before she went down the hall to her bedroom, she turned, looked back at me and smiled, "Sweetie, pull up your shorts, you look kind of silly standing there like that." Blew me a kiss and was gone.

I stood frozen, thinking, 'What the fuck just happened?'

I bent down, pulled up my shorts, zipped them up, buckled them and sat back on the couch. Picked up the game controller, hit play and was immediately terminated. I stared at the TV screen.

This time I said it out loud, "What the fuck just happened?"

To be continued....

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers