Cuckolding Mom Pt. 04

Story Info
Grandpa and mom. How it all began.
5.7k words
4.53
29.7k
35

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

Mom's Story

We stepped into the Surf Shoppe. From behind the counter, a cute, dirty blonde, slender college aged girl smiled at us. I thought she looked familiar but brushed the thought aside.

I was wearing my swim trunks and a T-shirt and sandals.

Aunt Jenny had a closed, mid-thigh cover-up over her string bikini that didn't hide her shape. She was also wearing sandals.

My mom also had on a cover over her two piece, with sandals.

I walked up to the salesgirl, smiled and said loud enough, so, not only my mom and aunt could hear, but the others costumers in the shop could too.

I looked at her name tag and asked, "Alice, I want to buy my mom a Micro G-string bikini. Where do you keep them?"

The young girl gave me a surprised look and then looked over at my aunt and mom.

"My mom's the shorter one. It's for her. My aunt doesn't need one."

With that Aunt Jenny smiled at the salesgirl and opened her cover-up to reveal not only that she was already wearing a string bikini, but to show off her tan and her well-toned, full body.

The young lady looked back at me, with a look like, are you kidding. I restated, "I want a Micro-G-String bikini for my mom. You know the really skimpy ones."

The girl looked at me and then past me at my mom, then back at me and asked softly, "For your mom?"

"Yes."

She pointed to a corner of the store.

"Over here mom", I pointed to the corner and mom and Aunt Jenny followed me. I scanned the room and noticed the few other costumers in the shop were watching us. I smiled at them.

When we got to the corner, a table was full of Micro-G-String bikinis.

I picked up a handful, "What color do you like mom? I'm kind of leaning towards the black one."

Mom shot her sister a glance and then with a hurt look on her face, looked at me, "Michael, I can't wear somthing like this on the beach."

I added in a stern, quiet voice, "Yes you can mother and you will."

I picked up a black set and a white set. "Think these will fit Auntie?" She nodded.

I walked back to the cashier. "We'll take these."

I handed her the bikinis and turned to my mother. "Mom, pay for them."

Mom stepped forward, keeping her eyes down. She looked up for an instant, to see the salesgirl smiling at her as she handed her the credit card.

The girl, ran the card and put the bikinis and receipt in a small bag. She had a big smile on her face, "Enjoy."

I looked back at the young, fresh talking salesgirl and ended with, "Oh, we will."

Back at the beach house, Aunt Jenny instructed my mom to go back upstairs and put on the black bikini that we just bought and come down and model it for us.

We sat on the front porch quietly in anticipation for a few minutes. I looked over at Aunt Jenny. I stared at my aunt looking her right in the eyes.

She looked back at me and asked, "What?"

I asked back, "Grandpa?"

"Oh, him."

"Let's first, get this straight. Your grandfather never touched, molested or abused your mother or me when we were kids. We lost our mom when we were little and your grandfather was a loving caring dad. It was your mother who started everything when she was 18. I found about them later..."

Just then mom opened the screen door and stepped our onto the porch.

OH, MY FUCKING GOD! She looked stunning. Her barely tanned skin was revealed almost completely. The little black cloth about an inch wide of the bikini bra barely covered her areolas. Her nipples were outlined beneath each sliver of material. Her pussy was encased in about an inch of fabric just enough to cover her pussy slit from side to side and to the top. She stood flat footed with her arms at her side. I was so entranced by the way my mother's body looked in the Micro-G String Bikini, i didn't even look at her face.

Aunt Jenny exclaimed, "Beth, you look delicious! Put your hands over your head and turn around."

When mom raised her arms up, I caught a glimpse of her brown areolas poking out the bottom of the bikini bra. Mom turned. The black string of her bikini bra stretched across her back. The black string of her bikini bottom ran across her lower back, just above her butt. Another black string ran down from the center of the bottom string and disappeared in between her ass cheeks. Her ass had a little sag to it, with her heals and her legs were not as well defined, but, GOD, my cock was responding to the sight of my mother standing and turning before me.

When she faced us again, I looked at her face. She looked younger to me, she was biting her lower lip. Damn, she looked so cute.

I was just about to reach out and run my hands over her hips and legs, when Aunt Jenny said, "Michael wants to know about grandpa."

My mom gave her sister a quick look, then looked at me. She sat in the Adirondack chair next to me, crossed her legs and asked, "How much did you tell him?"

"Just that daddy never abused us growing up and that you initiated the whole thing."

"Okay."

Mom adjusted herself in the chair, looked at me and took a deep breath.

"Okay. I was 18, just about to graduate. I was dating your father. You know that part of the story. Your father was finishing up his master's, interning at your grandfather's firm. Your grandfather had introduced us when I was only 17 and I was immediately smitten by the tall, attractive, six years older man and your father, well, he liked me too. Anyway, when your grandpa found out we were dating he hit the roof and forbade it. But when I turned 18 he gave in.

One night your dad picked me up to go to a party, we were getting high on the way and we got into the same old argument. He wanted us to get married as soon as I graduated and I told him, I was going to college. We both got really mad at each other and he took me back home.

So, you'll see this is all your father's fault."

Aunt Jenny started laughing, "Sure, blame John. I think, you'd want to thank him. I know I do, because what happened next, didn't happen, neither of us might being fucking daddy now."

"Oh, John can never know."

"Why not? It might spice things up."

"Things are spicy enough without John knowing."

I interrupted, irritated, "Forget about dad, what happened with grandpa?!"

They both turned and looked at me a surprised look on both their faces. They smiled.

My eyes wandered up and down my mother's nearly naked body. God, she looked hot and damn, I wish she'd tell me what she did with grandpa.

Mom continued, "Well, your father dropped me off and I went into the house through the side kitchen door. I stepped through the kitchen into the dining room. The living room was dark but I could see the light flickering in the living room from the TV set. The back of daddy's head, your grandfather's, was visible just above the couch. I heard some moaning and tip-toed a few steps closer and my mouth dropped open. Daddy was watching porn. I couldn't tell if he was jerking off, but I knew he was probably high, because there was a bong and grass on the coffee table.

I looked to see what he was watching and saw a very young, red headed girl, with big tits, naked on her knees sucking the thick, long cock of this much older man. The man was moaning softly. I then noticed; daddy was moaning too. He, was, masturbating. I suppressed a laugh and started to tip toe back into the kitchen thinking I'd go back outside, make some noise coming into the house, giving daddy sometime to recover, but then I heard the girl in the video say, "Do you like the way I suck your cock daddy? Do I do it as good as mommy?"

I thought, 'Oh my God, dad's watching daddy, daughter incest porn!'

The man replied, "Yes baby you're sucking daddy's cock really good and so much better than mommy ever has."

I looked at the screen as the man grabbed the head of the hapless little girl and started to skull fuck her.

Then your grandfather moaned out loud, "God Jenny, yes! Take my cock down your throat. Jesus Jenny, I love fucking your face!"

I froze, shocked! My daddy was pretending he was fucking my big sister's face as he watched the girl and old man.

I looked at the screen. The girl had long auburn hair, just like Jenny and big tits, just like Jenny. God, she looked just like Jenny!

Now Michael this isn't an excuse for what happened, but remember, I had been smoking weed, was stoned and when I get stoned I get really horny and I lose all inhibitions. Your daddy calls it his "window of opportunity". I'll let him do whatever he wants to me and I'll do whatever he asks me to do to him."

Aunt Jenny chimed in, "Like the time he told you to let me watch him fuck you up the ass. That was fun."

My mom shot her a look, "My son didn't need to know that."

Aunt Jenny smiled, "I think the boy needs to know just what a perverted, depraved, submissive slut his mother is."

"I don't think he needs to know everything, Jenny you are such a bitch, I..."

I interrupted, almost shouting, "What happened with you and grandpa?"

They both, again stopped and looked at me.

Mom smiled, "I looked at the girl in the vid. She was gagging, gurgling each time the old man pushed his cock into her face. She had mascara tears rolling down her cheeks mixing with drool pouring out of the corners of her mouth and dripping off her chin. Daddy yelled again, "That's it Jenny, take your daddy's cock you cum craving bitch!". I thought, I wouldn't mind seeing Jenny skull fucked, she is a real bitch."

Mom looked over at Aunt Jenny with a smirk on her face. Aunt Jenny returned the look by rolling her eyes.

"Well, my first reaction had been of surprise that dad was jacking off to porn, then disgust that it was incest porn and that it was gross, that it was Jenny he was pretending he was face fucking. Then suddenly, I got mad and thought, 'Jenny? Why Jenny and not me?'. Then envy and anger took over and before I knew it, I'd screeched out loud, 'Why not me daddy, why aren't you pretending you're doing that too me?!'

I immediately put my hands over my mouth realizing I had said it out loud. Your grandfather sat straight up looking around at me. I don't think he knew what he should do first, turn off the tv, stop the video, or pull up his pants. He started to stutter, something about that I didn't understand or it wasn't what it looked like. I walked around the sofa, his pants and underwear around his ankles, his t-shirt pulled up over his stomach, he lifted his hand off his softening cock. My eyes fixed on his dick. It was porn star thick, even as it deflated I could see he was gifted. He is uncircumcised and as the head receded back into its foreskin the tip looked like the top of a volcano.

Daddy stammered, 'Honey, let me explain.'

I sat down next to him, mesmerized by the site and size of his dick. It wasn't exceptionally long, but what he lacked in length, he made up in girth. Maybe it was the grass, I was high and horny, but i reached over and wrapped my fingers around it. It was soft but twitched and immediately began to stiffen in my fist. His cock head emerging and swelling as I gently pulled down on his foreskin.

The male voice from the video interrupted silence, 'Oh God, baby, daddy's going to cum!'. Your grandfather and I both turned to watch the man pull his cock out of the young girl's mouth and spray jets of cum onto her hair, mouth and all over her mascara-stained face.

I started to stroke your granddad's quickly hardening cock up and down, popping the bulbous head out of the foreskin each time i pulled down. Your poor granddad pleading for me to stop, 'Elizabeth, no, stop, it's not right. God honey, no!', but only with his words. He didn't try to pull away. He just sat there with his arms stretched out on either side of him of the back of the couch, his face looking down, watching my hand.

His cock continued to grow. My finger could barely wrap around half of it. I pulled down hard, exposing his blood engorged cock head. His pee-hole oozing precum. I scooted my ass back on the couch and lowered my head, licked the slit and tasted my daddy fir the first time.

He moaned loudly, 'Stop, Elizabeth, oh God, please no! You can't do this, we can't!'. With that I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth, stretching my jaw to its limit, while my tongue was licking up my daddy's precum and washing over the head of his dick.

Daddy let out a loud moan. I felt his hands on my head and thought he was going to fuck my face like the girl had done in the porn video. But he grabbed fists full of my hair and pulled my head off his cock. I thought he was going to make me stop and end it right there and then. I looked up at him. He was sneering down at me, his eyelids narrow slits.

He growled at me, 'So you want to be a little slut? I'll show you how little girl wanna be sluts that want suck their daddy's cock and have their daddy use them are treated. Stand up and strip, Elizabeth. Now!' "

As I looked at my mom, I saw her chest was flush. I could see her nipples stiffen beneath the thin fabric of her bikini top. Jesus, telling this story is making her hot!

She bit her lower lip and she continued, "I stood up and started to unbutton my blouse as daddy tugged his t-shirt over his head exposing his hairy chest. I could see just the tip of the head of his dick poking out from its foreskin. He bent down and pulled off his pants, underwear and socks and tossed them aside. He sat back up watching me take off my blouse, pull my bra straps off my shoulders and spinning the bra around to unhook the clasp. His eyes fixed on my tits, they were very perky and firm back then. Then he reached out to my short skirt, unzipped it it at the side and yanked it down with my panties. I stepped out of them. I was now completely exposed to your grandfather, only wearing my white over the calf socks and chucks. He had a determined look on his face. His breathing was heavy.

Daddy ordered, 'Put your hands over your head. I want to take a good look at you.'

I did as ordered, his eyes wandered all over my body. I was really skinny back then, my tits were smaller too. Having you put weight on me and gave me slightly bigger tits.

Anyway, your grandfather ordered,

'Spread your feet shoulders length apart.'

His gaze centered on my closely trimmed pussy hair.

"I want you to keep that completely shaved and clean from now on."

He reached out and with his index finger sliced my pussylips apart moving his finger up and down between them.

'You fucking little depraved bitch. You're sopping wet being throat fucked and with the thought of being used by your father. You fucking little whore.'

He then plunged his middle finger and index finger up inside me and instead of fucking me with them he moved them around feeling, exploring, every part of my cunt. As he manipulated his large fingers into me, he started to massage my harden clit with his thumb.

I murmured softly in a little girl's voice as he knowingly probed my pussy, "Oh daddy, oh daddy, oh daddy."

He quickly slid his fingers out of me, brought then to his face and inhaled deeply as he sighed, 'God, I do love the sex scent of a young girl'. Then he sucked his pussy juiced covered fingers into his mouth. Licking them clean. He took the wet fingers out of his, looked up at me and smirked, 'I love the taste even more.'

He stood up towering over me. I felt so weak, so small, so helpless. He glared at me, his eyes squinting.

'Get on your knees, Elizabeth.'

I sank to me knees in front of him.

My eyes now fixed on the thick tube of my dad's cock.

'So, you interrupted my fantasy about me fucking your sister face, you little cunt. And you want to know if I ever think of fucking your face, huh, you little bitch. Well, not as much as your sister. But I have an idea.'

He clicked a few buttons on the remote and the girl was back on the screen being skulled fucked.

'Open your mouth, Elizabeth.'

I did as told.

He glared down at me. 'Well, I'm finishing my fantasy, using your face. This is going to be fun.'

He put one hand on his now expanding cock and pulled back the foreskin, exposing his thickening head. He placed his other hand on the back of my head and pushed my face forward. I opened my mouth wide as I could and sucked his cockhead into my mouth, engulfing the whole tip. I looked up at him, he was watching the TV!

'That's my girl. Suck your daddy's cock Jenny. Suck it baby. Now I'm going to fuck your face Jenny. Let me finally really fuck your face!'

Your grandfather was pretending I was my sister. I felt so humiliated, so betrayed, so used, abused. I was nothing more than a mouth to him.

He sneered down at me, 'Would you rather me be fucking your sister's face and calling out your name or me fucking your face and calling out your sisters? Huh, you little cunt?'

I couldn't answer with my mouth full of his dick. Tears started to flow down my face from both his cock and his hurtful use of me. How could my daddy do this to me? Fuck my face and pretend I'm Jenny?

He now had both his strong hands holding my head firmly in their grasp. His fingers tangled in my hair. He started to mimic the old man on the screen. Shoving his dick into my mouth hitting the back of my throat. I was making the same gurgling, grunting, gasping sounds as the hapless girl in the video. Both of us being skull fucked. Only differences where I was really my father's daughter and my father was fantasizing, I was my older sister.

My daddy pushed his cock to the back of my throat and held it there. My arms were bent up in the air, my fingers spread wide. I couldn't breathe. Then the first pulse of cum shot out of my daddy's dick, directly into my throat. I gagged, coughing most of it out of my mouth. He pulled back on my head. His cock inches from my face. The next spasm of his cum spread a white streak across my nose, into and over my eye, forehead and landing in my hair. His next burst, spread almost as far, but covered my cheek and up into my hair.

I was still, gagging and coughing. He was groaning, 'God, Jenny. You cocksucking slut! Jesus!'

As his waves of cum eased, he moved his deflating cock over my face, smearing it with his spunk.

'You like my cum don't you Jenny? You like having daddy fuck you face; use you like his personal cum whore. Don't you Jenny?'

I was sobbing.

He untangled his fingers from my hair, releasing my head. Put his hands under my armpits, lifting me up off my knees. I stood looking at him. My face dripping with my daddy's cum. He smiled at me, held my head tenderly in his hands, bent down and gently kissed me full on the lips. i knew he was tasting his own cum.

He then lowered himself down a little more, wrapping one of his strong arms under my knees, the other around my back and lifted me off the floor. I wrapped one arm around his neck as I ran my other hand over his hairy chest. I looked up at him as he lowered his face and we kissed me again. This time running his tongue across my lips and into my mouth. He carried me out of the living room, up the stairs into his bedroom.

My daddy placed me gently on his bed. He stepped to the foot of the bed and pulled off my chucks and then my white socks. I was now completely naked, laying naked in front of your grandfather. His eyes traveled up my slim frame.

'Spread your thighs wider Elizabeth, put your hands over your head. I want you fully exposed to me.'

I put my hands over my head, raised my knees up with my feet still on the bed and opened my thighs wide for my daddy to see.

"God, your little body is perfect."

With that he climbed on the bed, between my thin legs. He moved up over me, then lowered himself on to me. Holding most of his weight off me with his arms.

We faced each other and he moved down and kissed me gently, lovingly on the lips. He raised his head up over mine and then lowered it again, sniffing my hair, then my face and moving to my neck. Inhaling my scent.

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers
12