Cuckolding Relationships

Story Info
Jake loses his girlfriend to a BBC as she lusts...
12.1k words
10.8k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Jake smiled, drawing Caitlyn to him even as she cooked dinner on the hob.

"Agh! Jake, you're going to make me spill the sauce!"

"Mmm, that's okay."

He hugged her tightly, delighting in how she relaxed back against him, the curves of her body simply lining up perfectly with his. His nose briefly parted a small section of her blonde hair, though it was not all the same shade, silvery-blonde streaks mixing with the brighter blonde. Jake could have spent hours running his fingers through her hair, though Caitlyn had never quite believed him -- he could see it in her eyes -- when he told her how beautiful she was.

Their living situation had changed recently and they were still getting used to living with Cayla, Caitlyn's sister, and her boyfriend, Jerome. They had a good apartment to live in, it had to be said, in an area Jake and Caitlyn honestly could not have afforded, considering the fact that they were still studying in their final year, close to graduating. They surely fit the bill of being struggling students, though they were soon to be struggling graduates too, finding a way to strike out into the next stage of their life.

After not being able to find a place to rent in the city alone, it seemed like a good option, as long as Cayla was willing, to move in with Caitlyn and Jerome; it was not as if they were unused to living with others after all. They just would have liked some time and space to themselves.

"Hey, guys!"

Cayla bounced in, a bigger, curvier woman than her sister, though Jake only noticed that in the superficial sense. He wasn't attracted to her and, honestly, he didn't think he would ever be attracted to anyone other than Caitlyn ever again, for it was no secret how he was head over heels for her. Jake smiled and greeted Cayla in turn, setting the moderately sized table for dinner.

"We've made stir fry," he said, if they couldn't hear it sizzling away on the hob as it was. "Please, please, sit!"

Cayla did so, though Jerome greeted Jake with a small smile, rubbing the back of his neck as if he'd had a hard day.

Sometimes, Jake wondered just how hard of a day either of them could really have, for their work was a little on the strange side to him. Of course, he'd heard about Only Fans and how the website worked, though never used it himself. Why would he ever have needed to when he had Caitlyn?

But Cayla had dropped out of college to pursue her Only Fans career and, well, to say the least of it, she had become the black sheep of the family. He didn't really see anything wrong with the work she did, since it seemed to make her happy and give others something they enjoyed too, but the fact her family had disowned her, more or less, left a sour taste in his mouth. He was at least glad that Caitlyn and Cayla had one another to lean on, the sisters at the very least supporting each other. Jake'd always been an only child with no one in his family he felt all that close to.

"Oh, just letting you know we're doing a shoot tomorrow evening," Cayla said, in the middle of their meal at the dinner table. "I know you guys are going to be working then, I think, but I just wanted to let you know, just in case."

Caitlyn smiled.

"Yeah, of course, thanks for telling us," she said. "I don't mind if you do it in the apartment with us, it's okay. I don't want to get in the way of your work!"

"Me neither," Jake added quickly, not wanting to look like he was being obstructive in the slightest. "I've got headphones if we're back early anyway and I've got plenty to study."

His lips twitched, remembering the coursework he still had to get down, the deadline looming. Yet he wanted to pay his way, along with Caitlyn, and make sure they covered their part of the rent and bills too. Cayla and Jerome had already been more than generous to them.

"Oh, that's great," Caitlyn said, a softer look brushing her face, a little tension around her jaw line easing. "Sometimes I forget you too are good with that. Just after...you know..."

He nodded, not wanting to push things further. Jerome leaned forward and smiled, knocking his knuckles on the table.

"I thought you heard me when I said I was going to cook tonight," he said, pointing his fork at Caitlyn, though it was in a teasing, playful manner. "But this is a great stir fry! You don't have to do the cooking too, seriously, you guys are still studying and still working alongside that. It's not a bother at all to sort the food, you know."

He stood out amongst them, his shoulders rounder with muscle and his chest wider than Jake's too. Although his skin was dark, an African-American, he kept his hair trimmed short, citing that it was too difficult for him to manage, though there were many who thought the same. He rippled with muscle, however, going to the gym near daily, even if Jake honestly would not have wanted to look quite like him. Jerome was his own person and so was he -- but that didn't mean he didn't see and admire all the work Jerome put in. The man was dedicated!

They found a routine that worked for them, though, of course, their paths could not help but cross sooner or later regarding their studies and work. After one of their classes were cancelled, in the first week of them living with Cayla and Jerome, Caitlyn and Jake headed home, their tread a little lighter, for it at least meant they could get ahead on their studying and, of course, steal a little time to relax with each other too.

There was precious little of that those days. Sometimes, Caitlyn privately thought Cayla had it all worked out. Her sister spent a lot of time planning her shoots and managing her Only Fans account, along with more income streams, of course, showing her dedication to make it work for her. However, Cayla still had more free time than Caitlyn and she just didn't seem to be struggling at all, for which Caitlyn was glad. Her sister deserved that: she needed that break.

"Ugh, I can't wait to have a shower," Jake groaned, sliding the key into the apartment door and stepping inside. "It's just that rain, it leaves me feeling gross all day."

"Yeah, it's..." Caitlyn paused, stepping ahead of him. "Oh!"

She stopped dead in the living room doorway, a strange light spilling out into the apartment hallway. With a big living area and separate kitchen, along with three double bedrooms, the apartment was expansive and more than enough for all four of them, considering the fact that Caitlyn and Jake were often out of the house. Yet Jake could never have anticipated, even with all the signs leading up to that day, finding Cayla and Jerome right there in the middle of the living room, completely naked.

"Ohhhh... Yes!"

It was cliché -- but sometimes it was those very cliches that worked as well as they did. He shouldn't have stood there, watching with Caitlyn, but he did all the same. The living room had been transformed into a sex studio -- surprisingly quickly too -- with a big mattress right there in the middle, allowing them comfort while red sheets covered the furniture, transforming the room. It no longer looked like the living room he remembered, which was maybe a ploy to make it look like Caityln was shooting in more rooms and locations than she actually was to change up her scenes, but Caitlyn's body rippled with lust as she ground back on to Jerome's cock.

On all fours, she barely even seemed to notice the cameras around her -- and yet swept her gaze to the ones in her line of sight, putting on a show even as she took her boyfriend's big, black cock. His hot length drove into her powerfully, her partner on his knees behind her so he could fuck her, lips parted, even the roll of his hips coming with an added air of sensuality to it that didn't quite seem to match up to the situation at hand there.

The cameras framing the scene did not detract from it, not as Cayla moaned loudly, eyes half-closed, seeming to lose herself in the moment. Just how could she forget she was recording herself on camera at that time? It wasn't something Jake could ever have imagined, even as he wanted her breasts swinging back and forth, full and heavy, her buttocks grinding back into Jerome's crotch. Taking every moment for herself, she groaned, head lowering, her blonde hair, dyed brighter than Caitlyn's and styled to frame her slightly fuller face with rounder cheeks, falling into her face.

"Mmmmm, yes..."

She hissed out her ecstasy, though Jerome was not done yet. Ignorant to their audience, Jerome growled under his breath, licking his finger and reaching around under his partner as he curved his upper body over her as if in reverence.

"Unff... Mmm..."

Even his growls and grunts were guttural with a deeper brand of passion. Jake's lower jaw fell slack and he bumped shoulders with Caitlyn, staring as if lost in the moment, barely aware of how they were staring, for the scene swept them up and away without asking their permission. They were voyeurs, even if accidental.

Jerome clearly rubbed Cayla's pussy from the front, curved over her back as if in worship, his thrusts growing harder and faster, slamming in roughly and crudely.

"Ohhh, yes! Mmmm, Jerome..."

"Ah!"

Jake took a step back, blinking rapidly, and grabbed Caitlyn's arm. It was not as if Caitlyn had meant to stare so either and yet him touching her like that dragged her back to reality, realising just what she was doing.

"Shoot -- Jake! Let's go!"

They scurried off as they came back to their senses, yet the scene played repeatedly in their minds, how Cayla and Jerome had been so wrapped up in one another and the throes of pleasure that they simply had not even realised they were being watched. In their room, Caitlyn spun, turning to him, and dragged Jake to her in a fervent kiss.

"Mmmph!"

It was not something he'd been expecting, yet the tension from watching Cayla and Jerome, well...it had to be spent one way or the other as they hastily stripped one another, their fingers clumsy in their rush to get one another naked as swiftly as possible.

"Mmph, please, Jake," she hissed in a low, rushed breath. "I need you... Now!"

He'd never heard that urgency in her tone before and was only too happy to spin her down to the bed on her back, her legs eagerly spread for him. When Jake slid his fingers between her legs, sinking a digit into her plump, full pussy, he hissed through his teeth: she was already soaked. Yet he couldn't talk there, for his cock throbbed already in a state of full, aching hardness, as if he had not got off in weeks, let alone as recently as a couple of nights ago, with Caitlyn.

She pulled lightly on his hair, the brown strands long enough, at that time, for her to get her fingers between them, when he tried to go down on her.

"No... Jake..." Her blue eyes shone with passion, glistening faintly. "Inside me, please, now."

He did as she asked, moving over her, but his cock, admittedly, as smaller than Jerome's. The thought only briefly flitted into his mind, but he tried not to linger on it, not when he was with his partner, sliding inside her, even if he wondered if she thought of the same thing. His cock fit nicely inside her, the sweet friction gripping his cock massaging the length as he moaned aloud, almost not as conscious of how vocal he was being as before. Truthfully, Jake was something of a quiet lover and, really, he liked it that way. It was a little embarrassing to be loud, even though Caitlyn made him feel amazing, every time they came together.

"Mmmm, yes... Ohhhh..."

He fucked her slowly, passionately, the full length of his cock sliding deep with every thrust. He didn't need to be just like anyone else, no, not when he had Caitlyn in his arms, moaning aloud, though he tried to quiet himself again, even as his blood sang for her.

Together, they spent their passion with each other, leaning into the moment, forgetting anyone else existed. Yet they had rushed into the moment with the need to vent their own sexual energy, his skin prickling and tingling as her pussy tightened around him, muscles that no one really thought about clenching in raw need.

Little did they know, as Jake fucked her harder, his thrusts speeding up as he grunted breathlessly and ploughed into her pussy with full force and desire, that their encounter with Cayla and Jerome was going to change everything for them. Whether it ended up being for the better or the worse, however, depended on an individual's point of view.

He spent himself inside her, though Caitlyn did not get off on his cock; that would have taken a lot longer, with just his dick, than he had the stamina for, but was something they both understood. He thrust and drove deep, groaning as he lost control and hot, short spurts of seed flooded her, though Caitlyn wouldn't let him pull back, her ankles crossed over his back so he spent everything bare inside her. She was on the pill, of course, so there was no risk there, though they had talked about changing to another form of birth control. They didn't want to take risks, however.

They relaxed there in the afterglow, listening to the telltale sounds of Cayla and Jerome getting their things together from the living room and tidying up, though it didn't sound as if they had just shot a sex scene at all. With her head on his chest, Caitlyn giggled and looked up at him.

"Do you think they saw us?" She said, her tone hushed, though there was a wicked pull to her lips that betrayed her amusement. "Oh, god, I can't believe we just walked in on them like that! I didn't even think to ask if she was going to do anything in the public parts of the apartment!"

Jake chuckled, though was still a bit breathless after getting off.

"You could say that, kind of, but... Oh, jeez, I don't even know what I'm saying," he laughed quietly. "Yeah, we should have asked about that. I don't think they saw us."

But, of course, that would have made things too easy, even as Jake and Caitlyn made out that they had noticed nothing at all out of the ordinary as they sat down in front of the TV, on the sofa, for dinner with Cayla and Jerome. Cayla raised her eyebrow, glancing between Jake and Caitlyn.

"So..." She said levelly, as if she was holding a secret back that she wasn't quite ready to let out. "I noticed something very interesting when editing some footage..."

Caitlyn flinched, eyes wide.

"Oh, no..."

"Oh, yes!" Cayla burst into laughter, half-covering her mouth, though, thankfully, they hadn't yet begun eating. "I'm so sorry you caught us, I should have warned you! I hope everything's okay, that there's no awkward feelings? We'll make sure we schedule any non-bedroom shoots in future, I just thought you had class."

Although she apologised profusely, it didn't sound like she was all that bothered about being walked in on and Jake exchanged a look with Caitlyn as his cheeks heated up. Caitlyn, thankfully, laughed too, which further helped to defuse the tension that had been present in the room before.

"Oh, I'm glad you're not mad!" Caitlyn said, evidently relieved as her shoulders softened, more tension easing from them. "I didn't think of things before, like what would happen if you were filming somewhere else... It's all okay, I promise! I'm sorry too, for us walking in just like that."

"Oh, please," Cayla waved it off while Jerome chuckled. "That's not a problem, no. We don't have any concern about that, we were just worried about you."

"Well, it showed me just how small Jake is in comparison with Jerome," Caitlyn said, rolling her shoulders back subtly. "I mean... Wow, you're kinda big."

The last words came with a softer, shyer tone, and Jake flinched, but didn't take it personally. God, it was weird to hear things like that being talked about, though he knew it was the truth, not like they were being rude about him or anything like that. He tried to laugh, for it was altogether just an awkward situation to him, his heard pounding and palms sweaty where he wiped them off surreptitiously on his jeans.

"Yeah, just got used to it now," Jerome said, lips stretching in a slight smile. "Not a big deal."

"Hm..." Caitlyn seemed to ponder things for a while, turning her eyes to dinner, though she wasn't seeking a distraction. "Wow, this is a lot of food here. And is that pork?"

"Mm, it's quite fatty," Jerome admitted, "but delicious."

"You should eat it all Caitlyn," Cayla coaxed, nudging her plate a little closer to her, though they were having a more relaxed evening meal that time. "It's really good, you deserve it."

No reasoning was given, of course, for Caitlyn deserving a fattier meal because it was simply for her being as she was, no more than that. No one had to ever do anything in order to deserve food, which was just a construct of society intended to demonise women, most often, and the meals they ate.

So, she allowed herself to be cajoled, her cheeks warming as she eyed up Jerome, though she strove to flick her glances away and keep her looks discreet where she could. It may have been just a fact that Jake was smaller than Jerome, but, honestly, she kind of wondered just how it would feel to have a bigger cock, something stretching her out. Maybe they would have to spice up their sex life just a little.

Or, perhaps, Caitlyn would get what she needed through another means entirely.

*

Jake sighed, leaning back in his seat in the lecture hall, though just listening to lectures had never been his preferred way of absorbing information. He much more preferred the seminar-style format or where he could dig in and do his own research, though lectures too were an integral part of studying. Despite everything, he had to be guided in his studies -- or else what was the point in paying for his college course at all?

He poked at his phone, though Caitlyn had not got back in touch with him after he'd texted her. That was odd... She was usually fairly quick with getting back to him, tending to work and focus in short bursts. But she didn't have to talk to him on the phone all the time when they weren't together, of course, so he tried not to let it play on his mind too much.

On leaving the lecture, his back stiff and aching to be stretched out, his phone dinged with a message.

Caitlyn: Hey, babe, I'm sorry, I wasn't feeling well and left early, was sleeping.

His brow furrowed as he texted back swiftly.

Jake: Are you okay? Do you need me to pick up anything for you?

Caitlyn: No, I'm fine, don't worry.

Of course, he still picked up some chicken noodle soup for her, which was her favourite, a smile tugging at his lips even though he was worried his girlfriend had come down with illness so swiftly. She seemed okay when he got home, which was a relief, but was still glad to receive the soup.

That she had it besides a rich, creamy lasagne Jerome made for the apartment that night was unusual, though he was just glad she had enough of an appetite still. That would surely help her get over her sickness more quickly, for which he would only be grateful for.

But she was back at college the next day like nothing had ever been wrong, so he forgot about it. Though things, slowly, got a bit stranger than before. He put it down, of course, to teething issues with them moving in with the other couple, but Caitlyn was not quite the same as before.