Cuckolding was Me Totally Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and I were eventually standing just behind Jill and Mary and being tasked as support staff when needed, serving drinks, applying lotion, inviting others to join. The group was getting tipsy and eventually Liz asked,

"OK then, who is the biggest?"

The group's alpha male responded,

"Length or circumference?"

Liz answered back,

"Umm, either?"

He outlined,

"You girls get us hard and you can see, but I must warn you. If you get us hard you will have to let us use you to release that hardness. There are 18 cocks here that will need servicing, 17 by you lovely ladies and one of us by one of the cuckolds."

Liz looked at Jill and Mary and after agreeing smiles she said,

"Fuck yes, you could all have me if the others don't want some, I am so damn horny from looking at these beasts all day."

Everyone laughed and Liz then added,

"Oh, and our cuckold here is open no matter what you want. It is time he put out as well."

The group seemed used to this game and split into equal groups with Mary getting the 5 and Jill and Liz the 6. A very large and muscle-bound man moved over to me and pushed me down onto my knees to suck him. Steve moved over and pushed my head into him and played with his balls while he mouth fucked me without any concern for me.

I looked over to see the three girls working their males hard with their mouths and hands, after about 5 minutes they all yelled out and the girls lined up the men in size order, my guy told them to leave him out as he was only average for this group.

The three girls awarded first, second and third and then Mary moved forward and hitting each cock with her hand went along the line saying Liz, Jill, Mary. Just as she had finished the brute fucking my mouth yelled,

"Watch, watch,"

Every one watched as he increased his thrusting into my mouth, as I started to realise that I was lacking air the whole group started laughing as he pulled my head into him harder. Steve was working his balls and then he held me into his body with his complete huge cock in my mouth and he ejaculated. The cum made me choke but he didn't let go and emptied his balls inside me. When he finished, he pushed me back and pulled out laughing as did everyone else. As I gasped for air I saw Liz and Jill excited about how I had been treated and Steve start to clean the cock that had just nearly choked me senseless.

"Right, you're with me cock sucker," Liz said pointing at me and then Mary told Steve to go with Jill. Without even moving away from each other the men moved in on their allocated female. Liz told me to lay down and then straddled my face as she began to suck her first male and another slowly pushed his cock into her right above my face. His balls were swaying across my face as he did.

Irrespective of what had happened earlier my number one impulse was to make Liz have pleasure and I moved my head forward by instinct and began, as much as I could, to play with her clit. Liz yelled out between sucking that I was on the right spot which coaxed me on even more. I was so turned on and motivated as Liz pushed back to make sure I could pleasure her clit.

Over a period of time I had no idea the span of I licked and sucked and swallowed and cleaned one pussy and 6 cocks - actually, six huge cocks. I could tell Liz was exhausted when she rolled off me and the boys took her to the water to swim. They were both gentle and forceful with Liz and as I started to get up myself I saw that Mary was already playing in the water with her boys and the two groups joined waiting for Jill.

I moved over to be part of Jill's fun and try and help, with Steve positioned where I had been a short time before I moved to a position where I could suckle Jill's nipples for her while the last few boys finished off inside her, I remember being jealous that Steve got to work on Jill's pussy instead of me, as I saw the last few of that group ejaculate I so wanted to be the one swallowing theirs's too.

With Jill well and truly serviced the whole group played in the water for an hour or so and then people began to leave. Jill and Liz exchanged numbers with everyone, especially Mary, and we also headed off. Jill and Liz chatted away while I drove home and plotted and planned now they had a firm foundation of knowledge to plan what they wanted. Clubs, friends, internet site meetings and fucking friends of mine was becoming a real-life style.

12