Cuckoldress Takes Nine

Story Info
A man willingly forced to watch his wife's infidelity.
3.7k words
4.04
19k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat slouched, totally naked in my overstuffed solitary chair, my legs spread slightly, testicles dangling off the edge of my seat, and my hand wrapped around my stiff cock. Blood pumped my generous erection as I gently slid from tip to base and back again, waiting with eagerness as my wife lay stationary with her back against the bed, my chair positioned toward the corner of its queen size. Her petite soft caramel nudeness, substantially round and desirable breasts, large chestnut-toned areolas, nipples erect with arousal, and her swollen pussy that trickled with horny wetness were completely visible from my location, close enough to describe the consistency of her reproductive juices spewing from her dark moist hole and its readiness for entry. Her knees were bent high and legs opened wide, her firm little ass situated close to the edge of the bed, gazing a salacious lustful stare; not in my direction, but targeted toward our acquaintance who stood at the beds end with his hard ample dick in his hand as she patiently waited for him to come near, ready for his thickness to slide into her tender snatch as I sat in my chair to observe their erotic physical encounter.

I was a cuckold. A man who was turned-on by watching his wife make love to another man, and with this instance, prohibited from conversing or partaking in anything sexual between them, instructed to sit quietly and witness their impure adulterous copulation and the intense fucking she would likely endure; only allowed to masturbate to the sounds of her sexual delight, and instructed not to ejaculate until she commanded. Being a cuckold can be an enormously obscene and humiliating position that most men would never eagerly pursue, demanding a vast amount of trust, confidence, and subservience for it to materialize into a prosperous engagement. It's regarded as a subclass form of BDSM, a dominance vs. submission fetish that directs a woman, known as the cuckoldress, to exert control over her man, ordering him to voluntarily watch her unfaithful acts and enjoy the indignity of her perverted behavior; its purpose is to increase the enjoyment of the couple's sex life.

The deviant pleasures in seeing this affair are undoubtedly geared toward the man, witnessing sex like a live pornographic movie, but the dominant sense of power and authority in forcing their partner to watch the acceptance of pleasure from another, is often a woman's enjoyment in this unusual sexual arrangement. When performed by a married couple, it presumes the nuptial pair have relinquished the standard ideas of marital singularity, or the concept that sex between husband and wife is intended for them alone, and rewards her with more than just the dominance over her spouse, but a unique sexual embrace that differs from the traditional arousal of her husband, gifting her with newly discovered sexual enjoyments while still preserving her matrimonial oath.

As mentioned, the husband is compensated with the breathtaking and unexplained joy of watching his wife, gratified that she's involved in a sexual relationship outside their marriage bed and accepting of her infidelity, stimulated in seeing a stranger's dick penetrate her pussy over and over again. He knows that what she's receiving in that moment is an original sexual experience like he once provided her the first time they made love, that delightfully awkward sensation of an unfamiliar cock sliding gently inside by a stranger. For me, a cuckold was the ultimate form of voyeurism, a viewable fornicating vulgarity on steroids; a way to admire my wife's sexual pleasures from a distance and hear her sounds of absolute serenity brought on by our "bull," or the man chosen to give her pleasure, confident that our ill-behaved exploration would deliver her a sensual nirvana of ecstasy, hoping that our cuckold would accelerate our sex life toward a more invigorating and enjoyable union.

The proximity of my chair allowed me to gain an incredible view of our bull's cock. It was massive compared to mine, pushing the span of 9 inches with a 5 ½ to 6-inch girth, a range that would definitely stretch my wife farther than she'd ever been stretched before, unsure if her pussy would be able to tolerate its totality, realizing that his size was something her vagina was not used to accepting. As I stared in awe of this man's magnitude, I peeked at my wife's face, curious to see if she understood what she was about to withstand, and to my surprise, seen a stare of hunger and preparedness, nibbling her lower lip with a thirsty glow of greed and delight, signifying that she was fully aware and eager for his enormity to be buried bottomless inside her, relishing in the fact that I would be witness to this man filling her cavity beyond its limits.

With my subpar comparison still gripped in my hand, I lingered with optimism as he stepped close to the edge of the bed, seizing his thickness at its base with two fingers and a thumb, placing its mushroom-cut curve against the entrance of her oozing honey-hole. The symmetry between them was tremendously unbalanced, his dick was much thicker than her dainty hole appeared to allow. But without hesitation he progressed, slowly pushing his swelled tip against her narrow snatch, wedging its stout circumference against her slender spread, struggling to gain any depth. Her body jerked unwillingly with each jab, a natural reaction to the anticipated discomfort she would experience once he made entry, trying hard to relax her vaginal path and accept his girthy presence, primed for the deep descent of his dick and the sensations it would trigger. Although I've never had any attraction toward men, the intense hindrance of his insertion stirred a craving to reach out and grab ahold of his manhood myself and help guide it into her snug moistness, but I knew it was against the rules to engage and waited for his persistence to win.

Completely captivated, and now stroking my dick a little faster, I leaned forward and gazed attentively at his efforts as he resituated his hand high around his cock, just below the cut of his shaft, and applied his thumb against his circumcised cap like a push bar, steering the head downward into her hole, still straining to penetrate her gash. With every delicately positioned prod, he failed repeatedly in compelling the tip to slip inside, understanding that if he could just slither the peak in, the rest would easily follow. Each press from his significant size triggered a tight curl in her toes, moans of indulgence to radiate from her lips, and a body that trembled with pleasurable pain and lustful anticipation.

After numerous ineffective attempts, her reluctant pussy finally surrendered to his admission, his round bulky crown plunged inside like a billiard ball dropping into the side pocket of a pool table. Her powerful vaginal strength clamped around his infiltrated dome, and the stretched lips of her canal sealed tightly against his thick shaft like a suction cup clinging to glass, her mouth expelling a screech of delightful thrill and overwhelming discomfort the moment his rim breached her passage. He stood stationary for only a moment, resting the tip of his dick snuggly inside her void before gently shifting his weight forward, gradually inserting the remainder of his 9 inches like a passenger train entering a station, determined to reach the bottom of her creamy cavity or die trying. Her body quivered with every inch her pussy swallowed, shooting her rich sticky love-sauce from the sides of its constriction, coating his dick and balls like water bursting from a squirt gun, angelic cries of satisfaction roaring between her yelps of felicity as her pussy spread beyond its limits of consumption and devoured the total sum of his prick.

Peering between his legs, I could see his cum-filled scrotum pressed firmly against her little pink asshole, confirming the entirety of his cock had infiltrated her snatch successfully, her organs undeniably altered to make room for his lengthy admission. He sluggishly rocked his hips backward, withdrawing his cock from her gash, stopping just shy of his dick being freed from her grip before reentering her denseness once more, morphing his pace into a gentle glide, giving allowance for her swollen pussy to become accustom to his generous size. The horniness, lust, and sexual hunger I felt for my wife in that moment was astonishing, amplifying my urge to ejaculate my silky wad as her ripe pussy engulfed a man as substantial as him!

Mesmerized by the sexual intensity forming between them, I leaned back in my chair as our bull angled his body forward, stretching out his hand and grasping the fullness of her D-cup bust, massaging her elevated nipple between his thumb and finger and groping the roundness of her breast. My wife, moaning lustful sounds of joy, reacted by reaching out and clutching the sides of his smooth-shaved face, pulling him down on top of her. He dropped an arm to her side, the other still committed to her ample bosom, balancing his weight above her sexually charged body as she raised her head and embraced his lips with a heated kiss of passion and eroticism, his nipple-play intensifying her craving for more.

The impulse to join was extremely overwhelming! I couldn't help but stare as his thickness slowly demolish my wife's pussy with each tender jab, the throb of my dick intensifying with every enchanted whimper of gratification that escaped the creases of her lips, listening to sounds of pleasure that I'd never heard before. All I could think about was pushing him aside and sinking my tormented cock deep in her stretched out pussy, fucking her brains out until I came inside! But I was the submissive and had to relinquish my cravings of sex, realigning my focus from wanting to fuck to syncing my strokes with his escalated thrusting rhythm, watching diligently as each plunge of his manhood grew quicker in motion, compelling muffled squeals of ecstasy to leak from her jaws when he pierced the back wall of her vagina.

Her pussy was on fire, blooming with harmonious contentment with every unrelenting deep push and lasting pull of his insistent cycle, her slender kitty quickly becoming accustom to his veiny thickness as his insertions grew into a smooth heaving pattern, her body no longer shaking from the initial penetrative soreness. The sex between them was powerful and captivating, inducing a copious amount of precum to secrete from my dick, erupting from its peak and streaming down the creases of my fingers that were still soothing its hardness.

My synchronized masturbation amplified drastically, overly excited in what I was witnessing, pumping my cock like a piston in a V-8 engine, jerking so hard that my body was now slouched deep in my chair, my ass barely resting on the edge of the seat, legs widely parted, and balls swaying uncontrollably in the air. I noticed how painfully sore my nuts had become, their tenderness an indication that I needed to expel the abundant jizz built-up inside. I looked at my wife with an urgent expression of thirst, my stare pleading for her command of release, but her eyes were shut and her tongue was still shoved down the back of our bull's throat, his tasteful fucking progressing into intense pounds, pulling out slowly then driving his cock into her snatch deep and hard, each drive of his shaft jolting her body forward along the bed as his heavy testicles slammed hard against her tush.

I have to believe she felt the presence of my gaze since her eyes quickly opened and looked back at me, staring dead in my face with an expression of intense sexual joy, signaling her order of ejaculatory freedom would not be coming. She uncoupled her warm lips from his, exhaling whimpers of complete euphoria and muttered in a slutty and assertive purr, "You like this big dick fucking me?!" I could do nothing but shake my head 'yes', repressing my impulse to ejaculate and acknowledging her dominance as his dick continued to plunge harder into her snatch. She again opened her mouth to speak, her dialogue now stuttered from his penetrating slams, provoking random outbursts of pleasure to scatter throughout her broken speech with each thrust, "I want to see your dick! ..., (*slam) Oh! ... Jerk him hard for me, baby..., (*slam) Fuck! ... I want to see how bad..., (*slam) Yes! ... you wish it was you fucking me! ... (*slam) Oh, Shit!"

I leaped from my chair, my swollen rod now gushing precum nonstop, dripping its pasty goodness from its tip and onto the floor as she screamed in elation, "Oh... (*slam) Fuck! ... I love it! Faster baby..., (*slam) Yes! ... I'm going to cum!" her climax quickly approaching.

I moved close to the edge of the bed and pushed my hips forward to provide her a better view, pointing my dribbling manhood in her direction, placing focus on my battered meat secured tight in my hand, smashing ruthlessly up and down my shaft, the outer skin of my palm smacking my aching balls with each downward thrust. I could see she was about to explode into an orgasm-filled euphoria, my robust masturbation demonstration undoubtedly driving her toward climax. Her back began to arch, her legs aggressively shifted upward and constricted the waist of our suitor, and her moans of lust became fainter, holding her breath after every savage pound his cock delivered. Instantly, her head snapped back against the bed, her arms flung to her sides and gripped the sheets between her fingers, clawing helplessly at the fabric, and with a tense shudder of acceptance, screamed a curdling yell of serenity!

The culmination of her climax rapidly spread through her body. I could see the hairs on her arms stand upright as if she just suffered a jolt from an electric current, sweat expelled from her pores and glistened her enraptured figure, her eyes glazed over as her essence was thrusted into darkness, and her body shook uncontrollably like a woman suffering from an unexplained convulsion. I shifted my focus toward her defeated pussy that was still being drilled with a furious fuck, and witnessed the massive gushing secretion of her ejaculation squirting from the cock-wrapped lips of her snatch, a creamy wet molten of orgasmic fluid that drenched the sheets beneath her and our friends wildly swaying balls, causing a wet milky string of woman cum to thread between her lady parts and his nut-sac with each skin-on-skin contact, mirroring the look of white pasty glue being stretched between one's fingers.

Her clenching vaginal muscles must have triggered something deep inside our bull's loins! Immediately following her explosive surge, he spontaneously rose from the warmth of her skin, yanking her legs from around his waist and grabbing both with a grip of insistency, positioning her silky-smooth limbs high in the air and pulling them close against his chest, her feet resting on each side of his face. He wrapped his arms around their vertical position and locked her knees for stability, her pussy's entrance now narrowed to create a snug seal around his cock, his fucking evolving into rapid hard puncturing bursts, thrashing her cunt repeatedly with his full 9 inches, forcing screams of unrelenting indulgence to echo through the room. His vigorous jackhammer pumping expelled deafening shrieks of mind-altering satisfaction from her vocal cords, unable to mute the squeals of constant felicity, her essence incapable of escaping the constant mind-blowing orgasms caused by the hysteria of his fierce and unforgiving fucking, feeling every inch of his dick ravish her insides again and again.

Glancing upward, I noticed a familiar look come across her lover's face, that recognizable shock of a sweet release about to transpire, that sensation of an ejaculation that could not be stopped. With a quick motion, he heaved her legs off his chest and abruptly reached down and clutched the fatness of his cock, ripping it from her battered snatch before freeing his seed inside her. Holding it with a strong unforgiving grip, he aimed his anticipated ejaculation toward her abdomen and let loose his rigid squeeze, instantly ejecting his load and spraying his semen excitedly, missing the anticipated target of her stomach and shooting his warmth between her tits, streaming his sticky goo from her chest to her muff, bellowing out a curdling sigh of relief as he stepped back to relish in his orgasmic jubilation, leaving behind a hoard of clammy jizz that saturated her quenched nakedness.

After witnessing his sensational expulsion, I knew I couldn't hold my own culmination any longer! His spastic conclusion of cream plastered across my wife's chest provoked my own urge to empty my cannon. With him out of the way, I quickly stepped between her legs, feverishly jerking my cock and determined to spray my load where he left his, precum now encrusting my cramped hand. Staring eagerly in my wife's eyes, my breath broken and panting, I knew I was about to cum with or without her permission. She promptly reached down between my legs and cupped my engorged sac, grabbing my balls in her hand and massaging their density, gently smacking their fullness to entice my discharge even more.

Hypnotized in a cloud of ecstasy, she spoke in a soft sexy voice, "Come on baby, it's your turn. Cum on me," her hand still manipulating my jewels as the other slowly brushed up and down her midsection, swirling the expelled fluid of our bull between her fingers.

It was at that moment, staring in my wife's serene eyes, watching her dabble in our acquaintance's ejaculation, and the verbal validation that she was ready for me to cum, that I finally liberated my cock, shooting my heated wad like a missile launched from the bow of a battleship. My expulsion vaulted past her stomach and tits and inadvertently doused her mouth, and with each subsequent explosive squirt, left a stream of man-milk that covered her lips, chin, neck, breasts, and stomach; the consequence of a never-ending discharge from an hour-long jerk-off session. Her face twinged in surprise when the first drop hit her lips, no doubt able to taste the salty composition of my ejection, her jism-soaked figure remaining acceptingly frozen until my rod was drained before taking her hand and wiping the excess cum from her lips. With a single finger, she seductively slid from her mouth down her chest, twirling our semen along her body and blending the velvety gravy we left behind, mixing our seed before taking her palm and massaging it graciously across her breasts and stomach, a smile of complete and total satisfaction filling her expression, conveying her happiness with the conclusion of our cuckold.

I stepped away and dropped heavily into my chair, drained and weary from my much-needed release; an inspired excitement of jealousy and happiness coursing through my veins, propelling my sexual and emotional arousal for my wife into extreme overdrive! Our new friend, barely standing upright in a daze of euphoria, propelled my wife toward this new and refreshing fleshly experience, hurtling her into an unexpected bliss of tranquility; a gratification introduced by our cuckold, but energized and finalized by the size of his monstrous cock and the merciless fucking he delivered, leaving her with an invigorating new awareness of pleasure.

As she lay motionless on the bed, I could tell her mind was drifting in and out of an abyss of contentment; her body glowing with the sensual enlightenment of ecstasy, cloaked in the essence of absolute euphoria, and relishing in her newfound eroticism by another. My role of cuckold was finally fulfilled and categorically exhilarating! The fantasy of being forced to witness my wife's sexually stunning encounter proved to be a very different kind of pleasure. The submissive position of a voyeur sent tremors of envious fire throughout my body, wanting desperately to join in their coupling, the inadequate emotions I felt as a larger man brought my wife to a historic climax, crowded my mind with an abnormal sexual craving, mystified how I could elicit screams of that magnitude, and the ruthless unencumbered fucking taking place in front of my eyes incited a rage of passion and hunger for my wife like I've never felt before. I was delighted that her gushing apex of pleasure by a new man was spectacular and awe-inspiring, but it compelled me to want to push the limits of our traditional physical relations and give her an even greater conclusion than she just experienced, vowing to identify and satisfy her every sexual need, a promise she fulfilled for me only moments ago.

12