Cuckold's New Family

Story Info
An anthro dog and husky mate, while the beta is left serving.
5.2k words
3.6k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

This is continued from Cuckold's New Life.

Farrah hummed softly to herself as she went about her morning routine. Although Nico was there, sorting the dishes, she enjoyed the process of brewing a cup of tea for herself, how it soothed her in the mornings. Nico undoubtedly would have much rather done it for her, though the red panda was not purely a servant in the household. His natural role, however, was one of servitude, the cuckold of Farrah's romance with Matt.

"Hey, hon," she said, holding something out. "Could you throw this away for me? You're closer to the bin."

She smiled, though the red-furred husky did not have to justify her reasoning, not in any way, for asking him to do something for her. But Farrah knew he wouldn't deny her anyway. Willingly, the red panda took a small packet, in a box, from her and raised his eyebrows, startled at the sight of it.

"Oh! Your birth control pills?"

His heart pounded, the outside world seeming to drop away in that moment. Blood roared in his ears and he glanced at her, though didn't want to make it a big deal.

"That's right," Farrah said, as if it was a perfectly normal thing. "There's no reason for me to have them anymore, since we're trying for a child."

Farrah and Matt... They were going to have a child together? So quickly? Of course, he'd known Farrah and her alpha, Matt, the wolf, were going to look to have a family together, but he hadn't thought it would be so soon. But they had been talking about it...

It only took a moment for the idea to settle within the red panda as he took a breath and did as she asked, though Nico didn't need to hide the smile from his face. Sure, it had been a surprise, yet he was so happy for her he could barely keep himself still, wiggling contentedly from foot to foot, his tail swinging behind him.

"I'm so happy for you, Farrah," he murmured, taking her in a gentle hug, though the husky giggled. "Oh, when the time comes, we're going to have their room set up just the way you like it! I'll start cleaning out the spare bedroom!"

Farrah chuckled and returned his hug happily, though her tail wagged more easily back and forth, being a canine. Her fingers stroked down his back as the red panda pressed into her briefly. Although so much had changed for them, she was still more than happy with their arrangement, the trio they had there, all in a relationship that suited them. It was different to have Matt in her bed rather than Nico sometimes, but the wolf tucked her back in securely against his chest, letting her sink into his warmth, and all was right with her world again. It was not as if Nico was far away, however.

The red panda... She didn't have to say it aloud to know he would always be there for her and have a very, very special place in her heart.

And, soon, there would be a new little member to their growing family.

The wolf and the red-furred husky didn't seem to want to waste any time in the process of trying to have a baby. After Matt asked Nico to find a nice, romantic getaway for them, he set up a weekend away at a remote, woodland cabin, nestled in a pine forest with great views down the mountainside. It was easily accessible, yet just far away that it felt like they were the only ones left in the world.

The Autumn air dawned brisk that morning, though they took their time getting ready to go. Even then, it was mostly Nico running around getting things sorted, though it was his preferred role. He was not purely making reservations and checking that everything was in order, fuel in the car and so on, for himself, of course, but to make their lives easier too.

He paused with their bags outside the cabin, having made a peaceful drive up there, the sun low in the sky and the trees bristling as they clung to the last of their leaves. The deciduous trees dotted through the pines, seeking light and sustenance wherever they both were to be had, still clad in shades of gold and russet and even a soft brown that reminded Nico of the change in the seasons. Winter was coming, though it would all be well. It was not as if they spent all that much time out in the cold typically anyway.

He wouldn't have minded sitting with them at all, however, watching the first snow while they nestled together, Nico the third to their sweet couple.

Matt and Farrah darted inside, though Nico did not expect them to be so wrapped up in one another, not as quickly as they were. However, when he walked into the open plan living and kitchen area, an open wood burner nestled at the side of the room, they were nowhere to be seen. There were moans drifting down the hallway leading to the bedrooms and the bathroom, which told a tale better than any words possibly could.

The red panda shivered, though it wasn't from the cold in his light blouse and one of his favourite skirts.

Oh, wow... They really want each other, huh?

His smile stretched into a grin as he followed the sound of them having fun, slipping into the bedroom quietly. And the scene that greeted him there took his breath away as he swallowed a groan, his hardness rising in his pants to swell out the front, though Nico didn't pay the tented fabric all that much mind. It simply wasn't needed, not for him, though he would surely have an explosive orgasm later, if he had time around watching them have so much fun.

Matt rocked with Farrah on the bed, spooned up behind her, her top still one while they had both removed their bottoms. His shirt looked like it was half off, but they'd forgotten about it halfway through, for it didn't matter while his shaft was buried in her pussy. The wolf growled, kissing the back of her head and neck as he thrust long and slow into her pussy.

"Ohhhh... Yessss... Matt..." Farrah moaned, her eyes half-closed, not really seeing anything around her, only feeling. "Yes, you feel so good inside me... The car ride was too long, I just needed to do this, to feel you..."

"I'm always with you, love," he breathed, nuzzled her head and licking the outside of her ear just to see her shiver. "Always, any time you want me..."

"Mmm, but it's about you too, babe... Ah... This isn't...one-way."

No, Nico thought privately, dithering while not being all that sure what to do with himself. It's about all of us. And this is perfect for me.

He would have been more than happy to service Matt's needs if that was needed, of course, but Farrah did most of that herself, always ensuring her partner was happy. Yet the wolf curled around her a little more devoutly, his fingers digging into her thigh as he helped her lift her leg out of the way of his thrusts.

"Ah... Ohhh..."

Farrah moaned as the wolf powered into her, thrusting harder and faster, his pink tongue lolling from his mouth. All Nico could do was watch as Matt thrust deeper, sliding his barely swollen knot into her, so it could swell all the way.

From that point on, there was no going back, though Nico could not help but wonder if it was the first time they had mated with Farrah being off birth control. How long did it take for that to be ineffective anyway? They had always been very careful together, even if he spent more time down on his knees before Farrah rather than penetrating her. There had been a lot more things for them to do other than penetrative sex, their sex life even more expansive before.

So, they'd taken great care, but it was alluring still to consider that he could be witnessing the very moment Matt spent himself inside her, to mark that conception. The wolf nipped passionately at the husky's neck as he climaxed inside her, his paw pressed around the front of her pussy at the same time to stimulate her clit. Farrah moaned and arched back at him, begging wordlessly for her climax too, though the wolf was more than well situated to grind deep, letting his balls unload while he teased her clit to explosive climax.

"Oh, um..."

Nico floundered briefly, wondering what he should be doing. They didn't technically need him, but he didn't want to forget himself and his place in the moment, after all. So, he quickly fetched them a couple of glasses of water from the kitchen, towels already placed ready on the end of the big master bed. Only then did he notice that the bed had thick, fake fur blankets laying across it, affording it an even cosier vibe. They would be perfect for Matt and Farrah to snuggle up in when they were finally ready to go to sleep.

They were busy, however, barely giving him enough time to get their bags into the cabin before they were at it again, that time in the shower. Which was a very good spot for them, though the wolf powered into the husky's pussy with a savage growl that would have worried Nico, if he did not already know Matt as well as he did.

But the wolf only cared for her as the hot stream of water flowed over them both, turned up to Farrah's preferred temperature, of course, for it was her needs that came first and foremost even in that side of their relationship. He ground into her, his knot still semi-swollen after their first round of carnal lovemaking, grinding deeply into her as he pushed it against her pussy lips.

"Ah! Yes!" She cried out, bent over a little at the waist so she could better push back against each and every one of his thrusts. "Yes... More! Matt!"

It was right that it was the wolf's name on her lips, of course, rather than Farrah's, the depths of their relationship more than anyone else ever could have understood. He kept an eye on them, ensuring they were comfortable in there, rushing into the bedroom to unpack their bags. Maybe it was a bit much to set everything up so neatly for a weekend away but, for a time that was all about Matt and Farrah being intimate with one another, Nico could not help but want everything to be absolutely perfect.

The afternoon wore on and the wolf did not take the time to knot Farrah that time, no, even though it would have been a sure-fire way to keep his seed inside her after cumming, to help ensure pregnancy. They were sure to have so many rounds of sex over the weekend, however, that it was going to be a moot point as to how much semen stayed inside her or not.

It simply wasn't something they had to worry about.

Nico found them again on the sofa in the living room, a film playing on the big flat screen TV in the background, though they didn't seem to be watching it. Not as Farrah sat astride Matt's lap, moaning aloud as she ground down on to his knot again, using its engorged edge to grind into her pussy and her clit. It was just another way in which her wolf partner could please her and Nico could not.

The red panda, however, let out an involuntary whimper, something twisting inside him. He wanted to be in there too and sank to his knees, though he had learned not to cross the line with them. They wouldn't do anything, of course, to Nico: but they didn't need him to be up close and personal with them, not all the time. They wanted their time and their space too as a couple and that was exactly why Nico had to give them a little more room sometimes.

He tried not to think too much about the swelling in his panties, his cock rising ardently, panting heavily. But he still kept a close eye on them, out of the corner of his eye, as the husky rose and fell on the wolf's cock, that hot, slick length powering in and out of her pussy.

Yet their need hung heavily in the air, a seductive undercurrent to the forefront of sex that was ebbing and flowing back and forth, right there in that moment. It belonged there, truly, but he wanted to be good for them too, even if the tenor of Farrah's moans was doing funny things to his insides.

Quietly, he moved around them, turning down the TV a little where they were clearly not watching it, though preparing the start of dinner was difficult with a fervent hard-on in his pants. The ache of his cock leaking pre-cum dragged at his attention and he groaned lightly in the back of his throat, chopping vegetables in the kitchen, from where he could still see the husky and the wolf having sex.

The husky moaned, his lips on her neck, as she climaxed on his cock, which only further added to the arousal coating his length. Surely there was a drop of pre-cum in there too and possibly some semen from their earlier rounds, though it was all as they wanted it. A little mess would not bother either of them, even though a romantic bath was surely in their future.

Still, it took him longer in the kitchen than he realised, just prepping vegetables, not sure whether he should be darting to them or focusing on making sure their living space was as comfortable as possible. It was a strange position, even then, for him to be in, and he left the kitchen swiftly the moment Matt held his paw out, an easy smile stretching the wolf's lips.

"Ah, a towel!"

Nico fumbled, rushing to the side table with this skirt flying around his thighs -- but, of course, there were no towels there, because they weren't home. It took the red panda checking the bathroom and what turned out to be a tucked away cupboard in the hallway to find a towel for them, though the wolf had already laid Farrah down on the thick rug on the living area floor. He'd pushed the coffee table back out of the way, so there was room for them, though the husky was surely comfortable on her back there, pushing her hips up for the wolf's attention as he languidly ate her out, his tongue dipping between her folds and dragging up to her clit.

"Oh... Oh, Matt..."

Farrah didn't even seem to act like she knew Nico was there at all as he moved in quickly to take care of Matt's needs, that time allowed. Only for a little while, dipping his muzzle all the way down and under the wolf, so he could tongue his hard cock.

"Mmmm..."

The red panda hummed softly to himself as he kept the wolf hard, though Matt surely didn't have any issues with that at all, not when he had such a hot partner to be with. That partner was Farrah, of course, and Nico couldn't honestly imagine a future where the two of them would not be together, regardless of what came to pass.

The rich musk of wolf washed over him, though Nico still caught the lap of the wolf's tongue brushing over Farrah's pussy, the husky's pants coming more and more desperately. When she climaxed, the wolf pressed forward too eagerly, thrusting his cock to the back of Nico's throat as the red panda almost choked on it. Although his eyes watered, there was nothing there to worry him all that much, even if it was a wonder indeed that he had not cum already, messily in his panties and under his skirt.

It was not unheard of, of course, for him to lose control just like that, though no one had ever teased him for it in a bad way. And, when Farrah had slumped back down to the rug, her legs lovingly spread for her partner's cock, Matt gently but firmly pushed the red panda away so he could take the best care of his mate.

First, the wolf dried off her inner thighs and the underside of her thick, fluffy tail with the towel, which had been why he'd wanted it from Nico. It was tossed aside for Nico to deal with and Matt longingly covered Farrah's body with his own, his muscled bulk dwarfing her, yet protecting her at the same time.

"Mmmm..."

The husky moaned, burying her nose in her lover's neck as he thrust, filling her pussy all over again. She didn't think they'd tire of one another, not even, not even when they had their very own little one running around there.

Dimly, she was aware of Nico taking care of them, a straw pressed to her lips occasionally, though it was turning out to be a marathon session of sex indeed. She needed water, even though she was more wrapped up in Matt than anything else, as if she could have taken thrust after thrust from him and not thought of anything else at all.

Time wore on, however, and her ears twitched at the light clatter in the kitchen, though Farrah thought Nico had to be trying to be quiet for them. He was so sweet, not wanting to disturb them, as Matt thrust deeply, taking her in missionary position, her legs up and wrapped tightly around his waist. Not that the wolf was going anywhere, of course, but she wanted him to stay deep inside her.

His knot ground against her pussy, not fully inflated but close enough to be a trial, testing the tightness of her pussy. She cried out, dragging at him as she ground her heels into his buttocks, forcing him deeper and deeper.

"Unff... Farrah..."

Matt tried to resist, not wanting to push her too hard, though it was fortunate his knot was not fully swollen, or else what the canine craved would not have been possible, not at all. It squeezed into her pussy, bit by bit, her sex stretching wider and wider to accommodate it. In the end, it was merely the sheer arousal drooling from her pussy that made it possible, his knot finally sinking in past the widest point and seating itself fully within her pussy with a lewd, wet pop.

The husky howled brokenly, climaxing right there and then with more stimulation needed, bucking and grinding on to his cock, using the leverage of her legs around him to keep herself in place. Nico watched, breathless, not knowing what else do to, though he wanted to fuss over them both, to make sure they were both okay.

Still, they did not need him. And that was okay too.

Things were changing and the red panda was ready to see exactly where those things would take them.

By the time dinner was had, it was around seven in the evening and Nico took care of the washing up, rather than using the dishwasher. Washing the dishes by paw was just another small act of service he could do for them, especially when there was a little time for him to enjoy it.

It meant that Matt and Farrah retreated to the bedroom where he had lit candles already and laid out rose petals on the bed without him. Of course, Nico had set out towels too if needed and glasses of water, even some speciality lubricants and flavoured ones too, just if they wanted to use them. No condoms, of course, were needed, just the little comforts -- oh, and Farrah's favourite silky, kimono-like robe too.

When he was done and followed them into the bedroom, he found the wolf on his back with Farrah lying on top of him. It was not a position that looked like it should have worked well, but she was small enough against him that her head tucked in neatly under his chin, her legs spread so they lay on either side of him.

The bulge his cock made in her lower abdomen was obvious and Nico swallowed hard, ignoring his hard-on in favour of checking all the candles were still lit and that everything was still as they wanted it. There seemed to be precious little for him to do -- but that just meant he'd already done everything he needed to correctly.

So, he knelt and he watched. It looked like the wolf had already cum in her once already, her pussy slick and creamy with his seed. The wolf rubbed the front of her pussy, over her crotch, and the husky cried out, shuddering on top of him, lovingly nestled in close to her partner.

"Oh... Matt..." She moaned. "Again... Please... I need more, please... Take me..."

"Mmm, I'm always here for you, my darling."

And the wolf meant it too, even as he helped her around, his cock sliding from her. The husky whined in the loss of it, though he assisted her to the edge of the bed, spreading her legs for him, though Matt only hitched her legs up so they went over his shoulders, tipping forward over her body.

12