Cuckold's New Life

Story Info
Life changes for an anthro red panda cuckold...
5.3k words
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

A continuation of Being a Pleasing Cuck.

Things had changed a lot in Nico and Farrah's household. The red panda had orchestrated it all, of course, for his red-furred husky partner, though it was not traditional or typical, no, not in any sense.

That was okay, however, as he had wanted it too. He wanted to see her happy, to be able to serve her and her new partner, Matt, happily and willingly, to always be there for both of them. Thus, their relationship had changed, with the cuckold, Nico, taking on a more subservient role in the household.

Exactly as he'd wanted -- as long as there was a smile on Farrah's face and the husky was still absolutely smitten with her wolf partner. As long as his lovely husky was happy, all was right with Nico's little corner of the world. Still, they could very much be considered to be in the honeymoon period of their new relationship and Nico had made it his personal mission to ensure they were as happy as they ever could be together.

"Ohhhh..."

Half-pinned to the shower wall, Farrah lifted her leg for Matt to more easily slide into her pussy, his fingers curled around her thigh as they dug in softly to her sensitive flesh. The big wolf's fur did not dampen down all that much as he fucked her in quick, driving strokes, hot puffs of breath sweeping over the top of the husky's head. It was both an incredibly intimate position, with his body pressed up against Farrah, and a raw and ready one. It was most certainly a position for a quickie, the husky standing on one leg while she trusted her alpha to take care of her, his knot grinding against her pussy and clit as it inflated outside of her sex.

"Mmmm... Yes..." He breathed, licking the edge of her ear just to see her shiver. "Mine, all mine..."

Farrah shuddered.

"Ah... Yes, yours, always yours..."

Nico hovered outside the bathroom with his towel over his arm, though he had to get going for work. He still worked, of course, as well as them, to support the household; he wanted to make sure they had everything they wanted, of course. And yet his happiness kept him there, his cock swelling within his underwear, even if he knew he could not risk a messy orgasm out in the hallway beyond the bathroom. His shaft perked up in his panties, having worn a soft, purple pair the night before that showed off his butt. Maybe a quick masturbation session in the shower itself, before running out the door for work, but that would have to be exceptionally swift...

He listened as they slowed down, their moans and whimpers softening, taking on a rougher, deeper tone. It was so raw and so intimate...and he so badly wanted to be a part of it too.

Nico smiled. Ah, but he couldn't always be a part of it: that was part of the issue with being a cuckold, though he had whole-heartedly taken on his chosen role. He just wanted to see Farrah happy and Matt was definitely the guy to make her happy, her moans rising as the wolf, clearly, brought the husky to orgasm within the bathroom, his cock stretching her pussy out in just the right way.

Still, there was something of an adjustment to be dealt with. And Nico only barely made it to work on time that day...

The next day, however, he learned from his experience, setting out the nice towels for Farrah and Matt to enjoy their morning shower together, before preparing them breakfast. Of course, there was a kiss on his cheek from Farrah as she hugged him and he chattered with Matt over breakfast, though the wolf liked to have a little longer before talking in the morning. Usually, he took a cup of dark roast coffee, his preferred brand, but he still appreciate the red panda's neat attention to detail, always catching the little things when Matt was not even sure he would have picked up on them himself.

"Thanks, Nico," he said, giving the red panda a gentle bump with his shoulder. "But what's the occasion with breakfast?"

Nico grinned, bouncing on the balls of his hind paws.

"Oh, nothing special, just you!" He said brightly, though that came naturally to him, even first thing in the morning. "I took the day off so I could get the house as you like it again. Everything's been so busy lately."

"Aw, Nico..."

Farrah blushed, touched by the gesture, and drew him into a gentle hug, resting her head on his shoulder. Matt's tail brushed his thigh and the red panda gave a happy squeak, heat racing to his cheeks and prickling down his neck.

"You're always thinking of us, thank you," Farrah said softly, not needing to raise her voice as she pulled back slightly, cupping his cheek and dropping a tender kiss on his lips. "What would we do without you? But make sure you take some time for yourself too, okay?"

Nico swallowed hard, his lips twitching. If the panda had his way about things, he would have served them all day long. For him, it really was a break to look after their needs, for he knew his own were already met. It was just hard to put that into words sometimes, even if they all felt it, he was sure.

And if he wanted a break, he could always wrap his paw around his cock and think about them in the shower...

The panda shook himself, wiping his guilty smile off his muzzle. Oh, he couldn't think about things like that at the breakfast table! So naughty!

But they made him want to be naughty in the best of ways, his fluffy, red tail swaying back and forth as he waved them off for the day, Matt set to drop Farrah off at her place of work before going to his own. Nico would have done it that time, but he had chores to do and errands to run. By the time he was done, the house was going to be gleaming and all the little things, what his alpha partners liked, were going to be in place.

That was all he wanted, of course, though Nico was not completely selfless and there were a few little things for himself too on the list he'd made. He took the second car with him, heading into the shopping area of the city where he could pick up Farrah's favourite soap for the bathroom, in the shape of small, pink seashells, and Matt's preferred daily fur spray, which he was running a little low on. It was all the little things, after all, that brought a life together, even if it was only focusing on the little things that could make someone happy.

It was those things he noticed more than anything else. The big things were easy -- they were right there, huge, in his face. But he wanted to pay attention to the other things that may have otherwise slipped by his attention, if he wasn't looking closely enough at them. Of course, the red panda was dressed more subtly feminine, with fitted clothes and a jacket that tucked in at the waist to show off his figure, though it was still cold enough out that he had covered up more than he would have liked.

He sighed softly, pausing to grab a hot chocolate in a break in shopping, checking his phone. Of course, Matt and Farrah were messaging each other, though surprisingly so they were in the group chat they had together that day. Usually the couple messaged one another privately -- not that Nico minded that either.

Matt: Hey, babe, how're you doing?

Farrah: Work's boring, as usual. If I get that promotion, things might get a little more interesting around here. How about you?

Matt: Aw, honey, I know you'll get it, you're the right one for that job. Let me know as soon as you hear anything!

Matt: And I'm fine, all good here. Day is ticking along.

Farrah: Maybe I could do something to help it go a little more swiftly for you, hm...

A racy picture of Farrah in lingerie followed and Nico gulped, sitting up straight, his tail flicking back and forth. Hopefully, no one in the coffee shop had noticed, though he was the kind of guy who could slip under the radar when he wanted.

But they exchanged a few more pictures, including a pretty nice dick picture (hey, Matt had a great cock!) from Matt that had his own need rising, thick and full in his work trousers. The red panda grunted and sipped his drink, cheeks warming, but he was simply glad they were happy. He just hadn't expected them to be teasing him too that day in the group chat!

It was an extra incentive to hurry and grab the rest of the ingredients for dinner, for he had a very special chicken meal that had to be precisely seasoned and a sauce to go with it in mind. It would take longer than usual to cook, but, well, that was a small price for the two he cared for so much. They'd have had such a long day at work too that they deserved some time to put their hind paws up and relax after work, while he served them dinner.

It all came to fruition that evening as he stirred the sauce on the gas hob carefully, glad he'd managed to convince Matt that he still preferred the gas hob rather than the electric one. Sure, the electric ones were newer, but the gas ones just let him get the temperature exactly right to make sure he could tackle more finicky dishes. Or maybe it was just a preference on his part.

"Oh, Nico!"

Farrah hugged him -- gently, so as not to disturb his cooking -- as she entered the kitchen, Matt hot on her heels. He squeaked softly at the press of the husky to his back, but relaxed into her touch, more than comfortable with it and her.

"I didn't expect you to be cooking dinner," she cooed, brushing a kiss on to his cheek. "Oh, that is sweet of you. But I thought you were going to relax too? It was your day off, after all."

Nico grinned, though the panda didn't need to tell them just how he saw his part in their lives, looking after them being one thing that settled his soul.

"It's all alright, it's worth it to see the looks on your faces," he chirped, tail flicking lightly back against the husky. "Why don't you two sit down? Dinner's almost ready, there's glasses of water on the table. Would you like some wine?"

Matt was happy to be served and, from the tired lines around his eyes, Nico noted the wolf had not had quite as good a day as he had been saying. He didn't like to worry them. The red panda quietly made a mental note to take extra care of anything Matt needed, especially when his work was as stressful as it was.

He served up and placed a couple of wine glasses down with their preferred wine -- white to best match with the delicate chicken and sauce he'd prepared. There were sides too, but Matt insisted he sit with them to enjoy the meal he'd cooked, not serving them every dish laid out for them to take their pick. At least he was dressed comfortably for the evening in an off the shoulder top and figure-hugging jeans that were marketed for ladies but, well, fit him and his slim form perfectly.

Still, Farrah and Matt sat closer together than Nico, the obvious couple in the room, while he brimmed over with pride at being able to make their days just a little better. That was all he'd wanted, even though it was a simple thing. Sometimes it took more care and finesse than others realised to make it happen.

"Mm!"

He sat up a little straighter, his tail wanting to wag, even though he was not a canine, as Farrah scratched him behind the ears, letting Nico sink into the bubble of easy conversation rolling around him. The panda was not technically a part of it, not that night, but he was there to make sure they had what they needed, from fetching a cloth when a bit of sauce spilled to topping up the sides when the potatoes ran a little low. He didn't want anyone to go hungry, after all!

But it was still nice to have that touch and physical contact, even though their relationship had changed. He'd wanted it to be like that, despite everything still being a bit of an adjustment for him.

Yet their attention turned to one another more and more as they rose from the table, their paws on one another, though it did not appear at all that they were even going to make it to the living room to relax after dinner. They'd had a relaxed, light dessert that didn't weigh too heavily in their stomachs, so they didn't need to sit for a while, not as they kissed, their tongues dancing back and forth as they tasted one another and wine on their lips.

"Mmm, Farrah..." Matt murmured, the wolf's eyes shining with adoration as he took her paw and went to lead her up the stairs. "You take my breath away, honey, all the time."

"Oh, Matt... You flatter me so."

"Only because you deserve it."

Nico took his time, washing up the dishes in the kitchen and making sure everything was as clean as it could be without going overboard and doing a deep clean. He didn't need to do that much, no, setting everything on the drying rack in the kitchen to drain and dry, for he didn't feel he had enough plates to justify using the dishwasher. The morning things that he'd likely need for their coffee, orange juice and pastries were set out, just in case he didn't have time later in the evening, and the red panda headed upstairs, his heart pounding as moans caught his ears.

Of course, the husky and wolf were wrapped up in one another, snow lightly falling behind the window. It had certainly been hot chocolate weather then that day, even if he had not realised the snow was coming in quite that quickly. At least the heating was on and the house was nice and toasty, especially with Farrah and Matt stripped down in the bedroom.

He came with snacks and warm towels and even drinks for them, but...they didn't even see that he was there. Not as they kissed, the wolf driving slowly into her pussy in the missionary position, filling her deeply with every long, powerful stroke of his cock. Nico hovered, not wanting to interrupt -- but the fact of the matter there was that he was simply not needed.

He was loved, yes...but unneeded. That was something he'd have to get used to, Farrah set up with her perfect alpha partner, one who could give her everything she ached for in the bedroom. Nico could do all he could in the bedroom with her, of course, but he just didn't have the dominance or the shaft for what his husky wanted, even if he'd had to be the one to show her that, in the end.

Slowly, as he watched, Matt shifted his position slightly, pressing down over Farrah to claim her in a loving, deep mating press. He pinned her thighs apart with his own, spreading her legs slightly to ensure he was allowed entry, though Farrah would never hold him back from her, not when she wanted exactly what her caring partner longed for too.

That sense of closeness, of fulfilling one another's needs, with every deep, powerful thrust, two bodies coming together in ardent passion. The husky and the wolf absolutely belonged with each other and nothing was going to change that, not as Farrah moaned for him, her fingers curled around his shoulders, holding on to her partner as if he was the only one in the world for her.

"I want you so much, darling..." He breathed, kissing the top of her head, his body mostly covering the husky's as he pressed over her. "I love you... I will always love you."

"Ah... Ohhh... Matt..." Farrah joined in, moaning, her fingers curling a little more tightly around his arm. "I need you too... I always want to be with you, I wish we never had to be apart."

"Mmm... One day we won't be, darling, not even for work," he whispered back to the canine, seemingly ignorant to Nico standing there, listening to everything with an obvious bulge at his crotch. "Unless we choose to have our own time, we won't ever have to be apart. I'll see to it that it happens, darling, I promise."

Nico wished he could do that for them too, but, well...he had things he could do for them too. It almost felt as if he was intruding on them in that moment, however, the two anthros staring deeply into one another's eyes. It was their moment and, even though they were closer than ever and did not mind him being there, Nico was hesitant to break the spell they were under.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, Farrah," Matt murmured, grunting as his cock speared deep, her pussy pulling around his length. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I'm so lucky to be with you..."

"I can't see a future without you, mmm... Matt..." She whimpered, eyes shining with need. "And... I want a family with you too. When we're ready for it... But I can't imagine ever being without you, I want you and our family always to be together."

Matt said something in return, but Nico had stiffened a little, purely from surprise. It was strange to hear them both talking about wanting to have children, when Farrah and he had agreed they needed to wait a little longer, to gain more life experience and stable jobs... Well, he supposed everyone had a stable job, but it seemed like they were very young in their lives still to be thinking about that sort of thing.

Only...it was perfect for Matt and Farrah, even though it may not have been the ideal situation for Nico and Farrah. They had him to help them and everything would be taken care of, even though Nico could see, right there and then, that there was only so much he could do for them. They were one another's partners, absolutely so, and Nico was the third, even if he was loved.

He smiled and settled down to his knees, his cock throbbing and leaking faintly within his silk panties, though it perhaps wasn't quite the right moment for that. Even though the scent of arousal and need and Matt's faint, spicy musk was in the air, it was an intimate moment and a private conversation too that he was intruding on.

But he was there and he'd heard, exhaling shortly as Matt's thrusts sped up and the red panda squirmed. Oh, how he wanted to cum, but he wanted to see everything too and not be distracted by his own need and the requirement to, of course, clean up his own mess.

Maybe later... Maybe after his alphas were satisfied, for he was the cuckold, there both to serve them and to enjoy the moments they had together.

He could still enjoy the throbbing of his cock, vowing right there and then to be there for Farrah through every step of her pregnancy. It may well take a toll on her body, having children with Matt, but he could research and look up things to ensure her body and mind handled everything as well as it could.

"Mmmm... Ah, Matt!"

The wolf thrust deeply but kept his knot outside her pussy, teasing her by grinding it into her sex and stimulating her clit with it as they climaxed, nearly in the same breath and moment. It was as if they were perfectly in tune with one another, Nico moaning softly at the mere sight of them, Matt huffing and panting over Farrah as they shared a kiss.

Nico wriggled out of his trousers and shirt, folding them neatly to the side, but the panda could not resist palming his swelling need in that moment too. He was so close to climax, but he couldn't help it. They were too intoxicating, too inviting, exactly as they were.

He tried to offer them drinks but was turned away with barely a smile, the wolf's shaft still mostly hard after climax, his knot deflating lightly. Nico should have slipped in to provide oral attention but it didn't feel like the right moment, not as Matt went down on Farrah first, using a damp cloth to clean the fluids from her inner thighs and sweeping his tongue along her folds and clit until she was shuddering with need all over again. That was more than enough to get him achingly needy to go all over again, though the husky still graced his cock with a kiss and a lick, teasing him with a nuance of pleasure that would soon escalate, once more, into bliss.

12