Cuckquean Chronicles 02

Story Info
My friend takes my husband for a ride at a music festival.
4.1k words
4.79
14.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
836 Followers

So there I was - sitting in a tent with my best friend, Erin, comforting her because my husband George had just given her so much pleasure that she had almost come for the first time in her life. To her credit, she actually calmed down pretty quickly.

"I should go tell him I'm sorry," Erin said, "I should have warned him. The one or two other times I think I was getting close to really cumming, something like that happened. It's never been with someone else... and frankly I didn't really believe you when you said he was that good."

"Well then you have no one to blame but yourself, then," I chirped, giving her a little poke. She started laughing, the tears still on her cheek. Erin was still extremely cute as she approached 30. She had a compact, strong body, maybe 5'4", with brown hair reaching down to her shoulders, cute B-cup breasts that still stood perky with small brown nipples. She hiked a lot and you could see that in her body: she was slim and strong but had a thin layer of fat that accentuated her hips and breasts. And, right now, she had a kind of unkempt thick brown bush that nonetheless left her labia fully exposed. Seeing her cute pussy, lips still red and wet from what George had been doing to her sent a surge of desire through me.

"I feel bad," she said, wiping the tears away with a smile, "I bet George is feeling miserable."

"Oh, I'm sure he had his fun..." I responded.

"I don't know, he seemed really focused on my pleasure, his cock was probably only in me for about five minutes of that whole time. The rest was his hands, and his tongue, his fingers, and he definitely didn't get off. God, the way he wraps his lips around your clit, did you teach him that? That's what almost pushed me over the edge."

I had just cum, but sitting here, holding my best friend, seeing her naked body, still drenched with sweat from the fucking she had gotten on this warm summer night, and talking about how my husband had literally broken her brain by making her feel so good - I was getting incredibly aroused again.

We spent the rest of the evening debriefing what had happened: George had started really slowly, undressing Erin, kissing her, exploring her body. She started squiring in my arms as she described how she felt when he took her bra off, and took his nipple in her mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Once he got her fully undressed he went down on her, gently licking her clit before moving the hood and tonguing it more directly. He started fingering her, but then she got impatient and wanted his cock. She climbed on top of him - and this was what I saw through the thin tent wall - them sitting up, her legs wrapped around him.

"And I was just kind of bucking on his cock..." she told me, "And each time I thrust my clit would rub against him. And I felt his cock start to twitch a little bit. And I realized his cock was bare, and thought about how I hadn't had a bare cock in so long, it's been years, and he might cum in me. And I felt this feeling build up in me, and I felt out of control, and I couldn't stop bucking on him, and then the feeling morphed into just being completely overwhelmed, so I burst out crying. He stopped, held me, I eventually managed to get off his cock... and that's when you found me."

"Do you want to try again?" I tried to keep my voice calm, but I could feel my heart pounding. I wanted her to.

"Would you be okay with it?"

"Yes." I replied too quickly, "I mean, I think it's a tragedy that you're almost 30 and have never cum. And if anyone can get you there, George can."

"But this is just going to happen again. It's happened every time, even when I'm alone. I just don't know what will be different."

"Maybe," the my voice caught in excitement, "if you have something else to distract you, keep you calm, make you feel safe..."

"What?" she asked with a chuckle, "have a soothing meditation podcast in my ear while your husband is wearing me like a puppet?"

"Well, I mean, do I make you feel safe?" I asked, my voice quiet, gently stroking her hair.

"Yes," she said, looking up at me with those emerald green eyes. "Are you saying, you want to be there while you're husband fucks me?"

I almost couldn't catch my breath with excitement. "Well, I could do what I'm doing now. Keep you kind of distracted. Make you feel safe. Stroke your hair..." ... kiss you. Touch your pussy. Lick your nipples. God it has been so long since I've been with a woman... "... make you feel safe."

Erin told me she would think about it, but needed some rest. We laid out a sleeping bag - it was a warm night, and that would be too warm probably, and nestled up to go to sleep. Erin still naked, me in my panties and tank top.

Erin dropped right off. I... struggled. I fidgeted, rubbing my legs against each other. I kept looking over at her, skin pale in the dim moonlight coming through the tent's mesh window. She shifted, laying on her side with her back to me, letting me admire her curves, my eyes tracing down her back to the cup of her ass. I slipped my hand in my panties, and closed my eyes, holding my breath as I slowly rubbed my clit in gentle circles. The feeling was electric. Having to be quiet made it even more so. But I couldn't quite get myself there. I was dripping wet, but my mind was flying all over the place: remembering how George felt inside of me, the image of their bodies writhing together, imagining having a threesome with the two of them where Erin got her first orgasm.

I edged over closer to Erin, me lying on my back, her on her side with her back to me. I laid my free hand next to me, in the space between us. Then I felt it creeping. Moving slowly towards her. I felt the heat from her skin, and the back of my finger slowly brushed against her ass, as I rubbed myself, desperate for release.

And then I snapped out of it. What the fuck was I doing? Touching my best friends as while she slept? I mean, I know she wouldn't mind - she's the kind of person who would go down on a friend as a favor, and we've hooked up before - but that's not the point. Not my decision to make. I was so horny I was making stupid, stupid decisions.

--

I couldn't sleep, so decided to get some attention where I knew I could. Still in my panties and tank top, I slipped out of the tent, and across the few feet to the single tent my husband, George slept in. I unzipped the tent, and climbed in next to him - it was a tight fit. I took a moment to admire my husband. He was a big man - about 6'3" and maybe 250 lbs, a very strong build with just the hint of a dad-bod starting. He was laying on his back with his soft, uncut cock lying against his leg. I whispered his name, but he didn't wake up - he was always a deep sleeper - so I crawled next to him, draped myself on his side, and started slowly massaging his cock.

"Geeooorge..." I whispered, feeling his cock slowly thickening and growing in my hands as I stroked his shaft. "Your lucky night..."

He groaned slightly and opened his eyes as I slithered my body down his, my face pressing into his hip. I could smell her - Erin - on his cock, the sweet, intoxicating aroma of another woman's juices. I took him into my mouth, and felt him grow - he's a solid 6 inches and quite, quite thick, but is a bit of a grower, so I enjoyed the sensation of being able to get his entire cock in my mouth, warm, soft, and slowly growing firmer.

He was now fully awake, and started thrusting into my mouth. I could see in his eyes how much he was enjoying this, and god, I loved tasting Erin on him. But I needed more. I climbed on top of him, kissing him hard on the lips, as I reached between us and positioned him on the entrance to my pussy. I was so wet he slid into me incredibly easily, and I took him to the hilt, and started grinding on him.

I wonder sometimes how much of my love for George is based on how good his cock feels in me. When I take him all in me, and thrust, the slight upward curve hits my g-spot just right. He's the only partner I've ever had who made me cum from just fucking me - not every time - but he can.

I could immediately tell he would make me cum on his cock this time. I was so worked up, I couldn't keep myself upright, I leaned forward with my hands falling above his shoulders. He took my breast in his hand, squeezed it, and took the nipple in his mouth, sucking and tonguing it. My breasts had always hung off of me, swayed, even when I was younger, and I had frequently been self conscious about it. But George loved my breasts, and made me love them even more. He loved how they hung in his face, how he could wrap both hands around one of them, like he was doing now, and take my nipple into his mouth.

I was in heaven. I was rutting like an animal, bucking on him, and he reached down, tracing his hand down my belly, past my pelvis, and wedged his thumb between my clit and his pelvis, so every thrust I was grinding it into him. My legs started to shake, my arms collapsed, and he wrapped his arms around me. I lost my coordination, but he took over, thrusting into me, moving me with each of his thrusts. I couldn't help it. I cried out as I came, probably waking up people in tents all around us.

George stayed still as my tremors subsided.

"Holy shit, what got into you tonight?" he asked, as I started rocking my hips on him again.

"I just needed you," I whispered in his ear, twerking my hips in a way I knew he liked. "Hearing how good you make another woman feels... good reminder of how good you are at this."

"Mmm," he said, closing his eyes, squeezing my ass and enjoying my movement.

"Did you like Erin's cute little tits? Her pussy? I remember it feeling really tight last time I fingered it," I purred into his ear.

"Well, I was mostly focused on getting her off..."

"It's okay, you can tell me. Tell me she was a good fuck."

"Mmm, she was a good fuck baby..."

I sped up. I wanted his cum, while he talked about how good my friend's pussy was. He slowed me down. Then he sped me up again. Using his hips to guide me, moving me at the rhythm he wanted. But there was something not quite right with his movements - he couldn't get us into a rhythm, or decide what he wanted. As this continued I grew more confused, but just tried to focus on making him feel good, making him feel as good as he had just made me feel.

"I'm sorry babe," he muttered, "I don't know if I can cum tonight. It's late, I've had a weird up-and-down day with sex, and I kinda have to pee..."

My heart fell, I really wanted his cum. But I understood. This kind of thing happened sometimes. I climbed off of him, his cock already getting a little soft. He got up, said he was going to head out to the bathroom.

"When you get back, would you mind slipping in and sleeping with Erin? She snores pretty badly, which is part of why I couldn't sleep tonight." A total lie, but I kinda wanted some time alone with my disappointment. And, if I was honest, sending him back in with my naked best friend was intriguing to me. He said no problem, gave me a very sweet kiss, and snuck out.

--

I woke up the next morning feeling surprisingly well rested for how early it was. The camp wasn't really waking up just yet. The temp had dropped overnight, so I threw on some shorts and a sports bra under a t-shirt then slipped out of my tent. To my surprise, I heard some low murmurs coming from the tent where Erin and George had been sleeping.

I walked over, and unzipped then tent - and the image I saw is still burned into my mind. Erin was naked, climbing off of Geroge, his dick still pointing high in the air, red and swollen. She was raising the leg closest to me up in the air as she dismounted him, and I could see the flushed redness of her outer lips, then her inner lips parting as she spread her pulled her leg over him. I could see a little white droplet of cum on the entrance to her pussy, but as she shifted, putting all of her weight on her other leg, that drop became a torrent of cum that slipped out of her, running a course down her thighs, leaving a shiny trail as it went. To this day I get off on that image in my mind.

They didn't look like they had been caught at anything - there was no rush to their movements, no attempt to hide - I don't even think the initially noticed the tent flap opening until I had gotten this entire view. I think she was just climbing off of him because they were finished.

"Morning, love" George said with a smile, his firm cock softening as the stimulation of Erin's pussy left it.

"I didn't think you'd mind..." Erin said, not making eye contact with me at first. "I think he deserved a reward after everything I put him through that night."

--

I didn't mind. Did I? We both fuck other people, that's part of our relationship. So of course I didn't mind. And this was Erin, my friend, so I as glad they were having fun. Right? But then... then why did I feel a rush of warmth going to my cheeks? Why was my heart pounding like this? And why, when I have never had any desire to know the details of George's other sexual encounters, did I attack George and ask him to tell me everything, the moment Erin had left the tent for a shower? Jealousy? Shame? Arousal? I hadn't yet learned it can easily be all three.

"Well," he started, a little bit sheepishly, "it got a little bit cold in the night, and we had already opened the one sleeping bag and spread it on the ground. So we kinda started cuddling up, and when we woke up freezing in the night I opened up the other sleeping bag to pull over us like a blanket. In the morning, I woke up with my cock pressed into the small of Erin's back, so I tried to shift back a little bit, but she complained 'no,' and reached back to pull me in to keep spooning her."

"She told me she felt bad for blubbering last night, and I said not to worry about it. Then she told me she wanted to make it up to me. I asked how, and she said something like 'well, you got me so close to cumming, and I sent you off with blue balls, I should probably fix that,' and while she was saying that she reached back and started stroking my cock."

My breathing got faster. My heart raced like I was running for my life. My head was spinning. What was happening to me?

"I started kissing the back of her neck and reached around to play with her nipples, but she pushed my hand away, and said 'none of that, this morning is all for you. We can't have me getting over stimulated again.' She rolled me on my back, I pulled my boxers down, and she climbed on to me. She was already wet somehow - I'm not sure why, and she started bouncing on my cock. I think putting on a bit of a show."

No explanation of my role in any of this. No 'I knew you wouldn't mind' or 'we talked about it and decided it was okay to fuck again.' I mean, he didn't owe me that, but damn, they just wanted each other. I had nothing to do with it.

George was laying on his back, one arm behind his head, looking up at me sitting cross-legged next to him as he described the scene to me. His hand started stroking my thigh, and I wondered if he could feel the furnace that was my pussy at that moment. Even if he hadn't paid me any mind when deciding to fuck my best friend again, his hand felt comforting now.

"How did she feel?" I asked

George hesitated. "Good," he finally said, "do you want to know more?" I nodded.

"Well she fells kind of - more textured - like you're really smooth inside, and feel amazing, but she is just - different. I haven't played with anyone else bear since we got together, and I honestly I think only had raw sex with one or two other people before we met. So I didn't really appreciate... how different a pussy can feel."

He wasn't saying he preferred her pussy, was he?

"And she has really strong kegals. I didn't notice it last night, but this morning, she was like, gripping me every time he pulled up. It felt almost like getting a hand job from someone's pussy."

I couldn't catch my breath. Maybe he was.

"So anyways, she tells me this is all for me, and she wants to see how fast she can get me off. She is bouncing up and down on me, and each time she comes back up, my balls stick to her a little bit, because she's so wet. And I realized I didn't ask her yesterday about birth control and everything, but I was already getting close -"

Fuck, I worked so hard on his cock last night, and he's already close after a few seconds in her?

" - so I asked if she wanted me to cum in her," not where she wanted him to cum, I couldn't help but notice, "and she started saying 'in me, god I want your cum in me,' and at the same time she reached around and started squeezing my balls, and I came... pretty damn hard, I came in her," he finished, somewhat limply.

My mind was a blur. I was imagining the scene. My breath caught in my lungs. I barely noticed his hand was definitely straying higher up my thigh now. I wished it was slip under my shorts and stroke me as he told me about this. I wished he would tell me more about how good she felt.

"How long did you last?" I asked, starting to stroke his thigh in return, and notice that his cock was swelling again, telling me about fucking my best friend.

"That time? Maybe a minute or two... I was really worked up from last night." So I had been his fluffer - wait - what?

"That time???"

"Yeah, well," he continued, looking me in the eye as his hand slid up, stroking the place where my thigh meets my pussy, millimeter from my outer lips, "after I came that time, she stayed on me. With me in her. We kissed a bit, I felt her ass, and, well, she noticed I was still hard, hadn't gotten soft, and she started gently moving on me again. Not pulling in and out, just thrusting her hips. She asked if I was too sensitive for what she was doing. And I said no, it felt really good - cuz it did - I was more sensitive from cumming, but it just felt really gentle, and she stopped gripping me as hard with her kegals. I told her I was enjoying what she was doing, but I probably couldn't cum again, and she said that was fine, and just to close my eyes and enjoy myself. So I did. I don't think I moved a muscle. She just slowly moved on me, in different ways, and I just closed my eyes and tried to turn my brain off."

"And after a little bit, I did actually start feeling something build up, and I think she noticed, because she leaned down and said something like 'you can cum in me again, if you want. I really enjoy your cum in me,' and she just kept on gently encouraging me, telling me it was okay, that she wanted my cum, and when I was getting close, she leaned in and said 'I think it's really sexy having your cum in my completely unprotected pussy. Do you think you'll breed me?'"

Holy shit - I tell Erin too much. She's already playing off his breeding kink?

"And I kind of asked 'what?,' and she leaned down again, and whispered in my ear, 'it's probably safe, but you never know... you might breed my unprotected pussy. And there's not much risk in giving me a second load, is there? So, cum in me, I want your cum in me again.'"

"I was kind of frozen, not really sure what to think, but she felt so good, and I had already cum in her, and before I could decide anything, well, I just kind of lost control, and came I her."

Sot he night before everything my pussy could do wouldn't get him off, and now, like 5 hours later, he can't control cumming in Erin? I felt like my heart was in a vice. My nerves tingled. It was definitely anxiety and jealousy and shame in my chest, but I wanted it. I loved it. Fuck, what was going on with me?

"I think afterwards she saw the slightly worried look on my face, and said 'use your brain, you felt the nuva ring in me for birth control last night - I just snuck it out when I was climbing on to you, thought I'd have some fun.' And we were both kind of laughing and chatting, she stayed on me as my dick was getting soft, and, well, was climbing off of me when you came in." With these last words he slipped his thumb past my outer lips, feeling the wetness of my slit. "Holy shit, you like what you hear?" he asked.

JHErotica
JHErotica
836 Followers
12