Cuckquean - The Making of a Quean

Story Info
Jennifer spices up her marriage in surprising ways.
10k words
4.73
9.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugggg, I don't know what to pack for tonight." Jennifer said out loud to herself. Her husband was in the shower so she was alone. Jennifer and her husband Mitch were getting ready for a long but fun day. Mitch's brother was getting married today and even though it was a local wedding they would be staying in a hotel that evening to allow both Jennifer and Mitch the ability to drink and enjoy the night without having to worry about driving back home.

Mitch and Jennifer had been married two years and a few months. They loved each other dearly, always supported each other, and had a great communication. The later skill had been helping as the past few months they have been trying to improve and spice up their sex life. Neither of them could pin point the reason but lately Jennifer has had trouble reaching a full orgasm. They were both good looking people and hadn't let their bodies go since being married like some of their friends but something lately just wasn't clicking between them during sex.

Before the talks they had regarding the sex and the lack of excitement lately, Jennifer was always confident but very conservative about the way she dressed out in public and even in the bedroom. She wasn't a prude as she would wear two piece bikinis in the summer and had more thongs and lace panties than the boring comfortable type but they were always basic sets. Mitch had brought up the fact that he would like to see her enjoy her body as much as he does so for the past few months she had been buying more lingerie and spicy bra and panties sets, even going as far as wearing them under her normal work attire to get used to them and hopefully few more sexual through it all.

At times they helped and the attention Mitch gave her in them was great, but it still only lead to mini orgasms and Jennifer still feeling that she was unable to fully feel sexual bliss. Jennifer had to admit to herself though that she did look good in them. She was 5'7" to her husbands 5'11" build, and her 34c breasts usually always looked great in the new outfits she was buying. Her ass wasn't huge like some of her friends but with working out and the stairs she had to walk up and down daily for work she had a nice tight plump ass on her. Her brown eyes and long brown hair that went past her shoulders were currently looking amazing as she went to the beauty salon the day before to get ready.

As she stood there in her closet looking for what to bring for the hotel after the wedding she was torn. She recently just bought a royal blue corset and lacy blue thong to go with it and was thinking about packing that for the night. She had a few other options as well that Mitch really enjoyed when she wore them recently but she was still looking for that one WOW outfit. While digging in her drawer in the back she found her wedding night lingerie. Nothing to fancy just a see through white silky gown and a white thong that she thought to herself probably would look better on her now than her wedding night.

She worried that it would be to weird to bring and wear on the same night his brother would be married to a beautiful woman probably wearing something similar, well at least in color, as the brides body was a bit different than hers. The bride to be was shorter than Jennifer but her body was definitely thicker. She would strut around with her 36DD breasts at all events and she could only imagine how the bride to be would make sure they were popping for her big day.

She heard the shower stop so she panicked and threw the blue outfit, her wedding night outfit, and a new pink bra and panty set she bought but hadn't used yet in a bag and decided she would make her decision later that night.

Once Mitch was out of the shower he had to finish getting ready quickly and head out as he needed to go help his brother with some day of the wedding tasks before they all got ready to head to the venue for the wedding. Luckily it was at a hotel anyways so it made there day and night easier and Jennifer would be able to check in and get herself ready at the hotel before the wedding.

After getting ready, discussing the plan for today, and saying goodbyes with a long tender kiss, Mitch set off to go meet his brother for his big day. Jennifer was able to take her time and get ready, did some straightening up around the house and before she knew it, it was time for her to head out and go to the venue/hotel. She grabbed her dress for the wedding, the bag that included her makeup, hair product's, and the few choices of outfits for the night she headed out.

On the drive over she was still contemplating which one to wear and which one would have Mitch the most excited for hopefully a good night of sex and love making. She arrived with still no decision made and was starting to get frustrated with herself on not being able to get out of her own head with it all. She knew other woman from work and her personal life who had friends they would go to with these questions but she never had that confidence or relationship with any of her current friends. That bummed her out at times but also she didn't want to talk about this with others and them think she isn't a good wife or lover.

Jennifer checked in, since they purchased their room with the wedding party blocks of rooms she was able to get the room before the normal 3pm check in time. That was great because the wedding started at 3:30pm. Once checked in she sent her husband a text to she how he was doing and received a response that his brother was nervous and excited so they were keeping him distracted by playing video games. Boys will always be boys she thought.

Around 2pm she finally started to get ready. She got her makeup done, hair straightened, and her beautiful purple dress on that came up to her upper thigh when she sat down. She realized she had to watch it from riding up as this dress was shorter than she would normally buy, but wanting to show off a bit more for Mitch she decided it would be perfect for the wedding. She added one of her normal bra and panties set as they matched her dress perfectly and knew that Mitch would get a better outfit later, even though she hadn't decided which one yet.

At 2:30 she received a text from Mitch that they were downstairs and the wedding planner was having the practice their walks down the isle and the first dance set up for the wedding party before it got started. By 2:45 Jennifer was fully ready and looked at herself in the mirror. Even though the dress was more revealing than she normally wore she felt sexy and confident in it. She decided to head down and see Mitch before the wedding and see how handsome he was in his groomsman tux.

She got downstairs and checked outside on the patio area to see if the group was still practicing the walk down the aisle. As she walked around she noticed other couples and family members saying hi as she told them she was looking for Mitch. Mitch's aunt told her they were in the ballroom doing last minute run through on the first dance for the wedding party. Jennifer thanked her said bye for the moment and went to go check on her husband. When she got to the ballroom she was stopped in her tracks.

The room was beautiful and looked amazing. Streamers were set down in the doorway and the tables, walls, and overall setting was just stunning. After taking that all in she finally noticed the group in the back of the room. She was still a good distance away and didn't want to interrupt the run through so she stayed in the back next to the bar. She glance at the pairings of people dancing until she finally saw Mitch.

That's when she saw him air dancing with a bridesmaid as the wedding planner was going around telling them the timing on everything. As she was in the back no one had noticed her yet and she took the time to just look in awe at her husband. She noticed that Mitch and his partner were dancing but doing it from a safe distance as to not get to close it seemed.

As the wedding planner was going around she got to Mitch and his bridesmaid partner. She looked about the same age as them, 27 (Jennifer) and 28 (Mitch), with long blonde hair, a nice tight body that the blue dress she wore really held tight to showing off her nice breast and butt, with her dress ending a bit lower than Jennifer's dress. She looked to have a wedding ring on her finger which would make sense as why her and Mitch were dancing so uptight together which made Jennifer smile as she knew her husband would never tempt himself with another woman.

The wedding planner seemed to comment about how far they were dancing from each other based off hand movements and the fact that both of them started to get closer with her hands on their backs seemingly pushing them together. Moments later, Jennifer was now watching her husband and this blonde beauty dancing very closely together with some of the moves bringing the blonde's gorgeous body right up onto Mitch's. The two began to dance a little more freely and she could Mitch's hands now move across the blondes back and to her hips.

Jennifer, who was still standing by the bar a good distance away, now was starting to feel weird. Not about how Mitch was touching and feeling on the beautiful blonde but at how it made her feel. She thought at first it was jealousy that Mitch was feeling up on this woman she didn't even know but she also couldn't stop staring at the two. As they danced more, Jennifer couldn't figure out what this weird feeling was but the more she watched the more she realized that she was enjoying the action.

After a few more minutes the wedding planner stopped them all from dancing and had them come to her so she could talk about more details. Jennifer assumed that now that they had stopped dancing she would be able to get ahold of what this weird feeling was. She became internally confused as now that they had stopped she felt disappointed that she was no longer seeing Mitch and the blonde touching each other. She was lost in her own thoughts which is why she never noticed that she was joined but a woman to her right that once she spoke finally brought Jennifer back to reality and noticing that she had company next to her.

"So which one of those handsome men in tux's is yours?" The woman asked.

Jennifer now back to get normal thoughts turned to looks at the woman. She was stunned right away with her beauty. She had blonde hair like the bridesmaid she was just watching but it was curled up at the ends and the length ended right below her shoulders. She had deep green eyes which matched the dress she was wearing. The dress was a perfect accessory to show off her breasts and long legs as it was low cut to show off her 32D breasts and short enough to show the bottom of her amazing thighs all the way down to her heels.

"Oh, mine is the one what was dancing with the blonde haired girl closest to us." Jennifer said regaining her composure and trying to get the thought of her husband and the blonde being so close to each other out of her head.

"Well isn't he a lucky man." The woman said. "I'm Amber by the way."

"Hello Amber, I'm Jennifer, and yeah she is a lovely woman to be dancing with. Don't know who she is though as she is a friend of the bride and I'm from the grooms side." Jennifer said trying not to sound jealous as she wasn't, right?

"Oh no honey. I meant to have you. You look stunning today. Just don't go showing off to much or the bride will be upstaged." Amber said looking a Jennifer with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Amber. That is so sweet. I have seen the bride though so I know that can't be true. You look amazing yourself too." Jennifer said smiling and feeling a bit more beautiful and sexy now that she received that complement.

Jennifer looked back to the wedding party and had noticed they began to file out and she didn't even get to say hi to her husband. Amber noticed the look and thought maybe this woman was feeling a bit insecure now that she just watched her husband dancing with a beautiful woman in this gorgeous venue. "Why don't we have a drink to celebrate the day and the couple. Seems like we both just get to enjoy the show so why not use the open bar to its fullest."

Jennifer smiled and the woman and thought why not. She was right she didn't have anything to do really on the day and since she was not part of the wedding party and the table for them was smaller she would actually be sitting through the event with all the other guests as he husband would be with his brother. "Sure but let's start small as this is going to be a long event and I can't be stumbling around to much before the evening." Jennifer said and turned around to walk to the bartender.

Amber watched her walk away and then began to follow. She loved going to her friends and co workers weddings. As she was single she always had the ability to pick out the person she wanted to leave with that night. Amber was bisexual but had preferences. Her current flavor of the month though was woman, specifically married woman with handsome husbands.

This desire started a few months ago when she was away for her home on business and went to a bar. There she met a beautiful woman and her handsome husband who were out that night celebrating their anniversary. She ended up having a long discussion about them which included their lives, work, travel spots, and towards the end of the conversation turned to Amber's love life.

As the drinks were flowing and the couple were obviously enjoying themselves, as Amber would notice the husband rubbing on the wife's ass and her making slow movements under the table on his lap, Amber decided to be open and told them about her being bi and her past few enjoyable nights. The couple was amazed at how open Amber was and ended up opening up themselves. Amber told them she needed to step away and use the restroom but would be right back.

As she walked back to the couple in the booth awaiting her she noticed that the wife had taken the time to play and tease each other and she could see the wife rubbing her husbands cock through his pants. Just from the outline she knew this handsome man had himself a thick long dick and began to get a little jealous that she would probably end her night in her hotel room fingering herself while this beautiful wife was going to be railed by that cock.

When she returned to the table the talk got even spicier. With the benefit of liquor and the hot scenes that Amber had told them about they told her a secret of their own. They told Amber they had always wanted to try a threesome and while she was in the bathroom they agreed that Amber would be the perfect woman to try that with.

Amber had done threesomes with other women in the past so she wasn't a newbie there and as she was also horny from the conversation and had no reason to say no she agreed to going back to their place. That night was one that brought a new desire to Amber she never knew she had. When they got to the couples house they all began to make out heavily as they made their way to the master bedroom. It started out simple with the wife going down on Amber and her returning the favor as the husband watched.

Once both women brought each other to an orgasm and noticing the wife's more submissive attitude through the oral session something clicked inside Amber's head and she became more dominant towards the wife. That rest of the night had the wife taking the husband's place and watching only as directed by Amber. Amber sucked, fucked, and got filled up with this man's cum as she had the wife watch. She enjoyed the ability to control this woman while she was fucking her husband. She felt like she enjoyed the control of the wife as much as the feeling of the husband pounding into her.

That night she orgasmed multiple times and before she was finished she had the wife bring her to one more orgasm as she had her eat her pussy and taste her husbands cum inside of Amber. Amber was on the pill so she knew she wouldn't get pregnant but that didn't stop her from telling her new submissive pet to eat all the cum out so he didn't knock her up.

That experience led to a few more before this night, usually on a business trip and once with a neighbor and her husband after a long day at the pool at their home.

She came to find out this was called cucking but not the normal way where the wife fucked another man or woman but rather cuckqueaning where the wife watched her husband with another partner. Getting the ability to go to her coworkers wedding today gave her the chance to meet a couple she hoped to introduce to this new lifestyle.

Lucky for her as she got there early and headed to the bar she saw a beautiful brown haired woman staring at her husband with the look in her eyes she had seen many times when she would sit a woman in the corner of the room and watch her get sexually pleased by their partner.

Back to the present Amber walked and got to the bar and both herself and Jennifer ordered a drink. They noticed the time right after and agreed they needed to take this first one quickly to make sure they got seated for the wedding. The talked some about work and how they knew the bride and groom.

After finishing their drinks they hurried to the lawn area and were able to find seats to the side and they decided to sit next to each other as Amber came alone and Jennifer's husband would be up at the front being a groomsman.

"You know there is no need to be worried about the blonde bridesmaid. Her name is Daisy and her husband is the cute hunk of a man three rows in front of us." Amber said trying to test out the waters of this woman.

"Oh I wasn't worried. I know Mitch wouldn't cheat on me, I was just in awe of how great everyone looked." Jennifer said not a lie as everyone did look amazing she just left out the fact that she seemed to enjoy how close her husband got to Daisy.

The wedding was now just about to start as the music started and the priest started to thank everyone for coming. The ceremony started and Jennifer and Amber talked quietly to each other as the pairs started walking down the isle. Jennifer seeing Mitch walking arm in arm with the blonde brought back those weird feelings again.

She knew now that it's wasn't that she was jealous but she didn't know. She told herself that Mitch looked so handsome and somehow sexier with his blonde partner on his arm. She was lost again in her thoughts and as before was brought back to the present with Amber's voice.

"Is that a look of jealousy or a look of lust?" Amber whispered into Jennifer's ear. She was shocked by the comment but also shocked at how her body reacted. She got a quick chill down her spine and felt the hairs on her neck stand up. She heard the question but didn't know how to respond. Between taking that first drink so quickly, being dressed up as she was, and her building anticipation to be alone with her husband she quickly turned to Amber and whispered back "Maybe a bit of both."

She realized in that statement she was yes jealous, not of her husband or Daisy but of not being able to see them together. She didn't know why but she was starting to imagine how great they would look together naked. She shook her head quickly and tried to remember how much the bartender poured in her drink as she must be getting drunk having weird thoughts like that.

"Well don't stare to much or those purple panties of yours will be soaked before the I Do's." Amber whispered again into Jennifer's ear.

Jennifer took a moment to process what was just whispered into her ear as she again felt her hair stand up on her neck and another chill down her spin but also the feeling she hadn't had since before gettin with Mitch. She felt like she had butterflies in her stomach.

As she processed the statement and was going to respond she finally noticed Amber was right, she was starting to get wet. And then it hit her. She heard her say purple panties. How did she know. She looked straight down to see her dress and check if her ass was out. That was the only way Amber could know right?