Cuckqueaned

Story Info
Boyfriend chooses my best friend’s breast over a movie.
3.7k words
4.03
6.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Got a prompt (abbreviated): "Make her sit still on the floor next to the BFF and watch t.v. while the BFF and boyfriend get completely involved with each other. If she tries to play with herself the bff stops her, this her time only."

Tried my hand at it :)

--------

No touching. You know the safe word.

Those were the only instructions left on the notecard on the blanket my boyfriend had stashed on the couch. He had gone out with my best friend for groceries or some other mundane errand that required "more than one person but less than 3," my boyfriend had replied when I'd asked if I could accompany him.

He had advised me to be wearing a nightgown when they returned, and I had done so. I could've been wearing nothing or a fur coat for all the attention I was to be given that night, but I did as instructed, nonetheless.

When they finally returned, I was sitting on the couch, flipping through channels mindlessly. I went to greet my boyfriend, but before I could stand, my best friend scoffed.

"Where should you be?" she demanded of me. With my eyes cast towards the carpet and my cheeks flushing as pink as my nightgown, I sank to my knees on the floor. "That's better."

My boyfriend stood silently, watching the exchange intently, getting a thrill from watching someone else order me around in the manner he so often did. Although my boyfriend was free to sleep with whoever he pleased, it was not often that I was shared in the festivities. I myself got a thrill from the possessive nature in which he carefully selected who I was to be shared with and only with him by my side.

"We're ready to watch a movie now," my best friend cooed. She had seen the wordless exchange from my boyfriend and I, and was taking back control of the situation.

I nodded dutifully as they made their way to the couch. The movie I had selected was a low budget film with mild success; something none of us were particularly interested in but that would provide distraction from the environment around me. The distraction was a vital key to the night's success; I wanted to be as shocked as possible as the night progressed, despite having been consulted about the situation by my boyfriend before the event.

They sat side by side on the couch with me at her feet. As the movie started, my best friend kicked at me and demanded I bring them snacks. My boyfriend's arm rested around her shoulders, playing with the ends of her hair. He did not turn to look at me as he requested popcorn and water. My best friend turned to him and planted a kiss on his cheek, telling him she'd enjoyed their day together but was glad they finally had a chance to unwind. That was my dismissal.

When I returned, my best friend and my boyfriend had remained in their same position, except they were now under the cover my note had rested on.

"Put them there," my best friend directed to the table beside her. "Sit back down; you'll block my view." Although I hadn't moved in her line of sight, I did as she told me.

A few scenes passed before the couple above me clued me in to their activities. He cleared his throat and she made a sign of arranging the blanket they shared in a way that I would see and hear her adjustment to the fabric.

My boyfriend's eyes remained focused on the tv, but my best friend was watching me. I could see that he had left his hands where they were, but one of hers had been lost from sight. The subtle movement of the blanket was a clear indication of where her hand had gone. I held eye contact with her as she jerked my boyfriend's cock. His eyes drifted to mine before closing; his head thrown back in pleasure. He was to ignore me for the entirety of the night.

"Do you like that?" my best friend cooed.

"Yesss," my boyfriend moaned.

"What do you like, honey, what should I keep doing?"

Again, my boyfriend's eyes met mine, but this time, he didn't close his eyes or turn away.

"I like the way you're stroking my balls with the tips of your nails. It feels so good," he bit his lip and turned to her. "I've wanted you, all day," he admitted. "I could barely keep my hands to myself."

"You naughty boy," my best friend giggled. Her feet kicked me again as she leaned into him. She positioned herself in a way that left her feet dangling in my face off the couch and her top half leaning closer into my boyfriend. His hand moved from her shoulder and hair to her breast, freeing it from her top. "Watch the movie," she suddenly called to me. I hesitantly turned to the screen, a warmth growing and spreading between my legs.

For a few moments, I kept my attention focused on the screen, but I could hear the couple making out behind me. When I dared turn, I realized my assumption was incorrect and my boyfriend was sucking on my best friend's breasts.

He kept his eyes on the screen; my best friend's closed in silent ecstasy. His tongue flickered out repeatedly and he let his teeth graze her nipple as he pleased. Sometimes, he would suck the entirety of her breast into his mouth before he would go back to licking and grazing. His hand was left to manipulate her other exposed breast. He pulled at the nipple, twisting it between his fingers and pinching it lightly. After a moment, she noticed me watching them.

"That's right, play with my perfect tits. I saw you staring at them, alll day," my best friend praised my boyfriend. She was still stroking him under the blanket. Her voice was quiet, but she ensured I could hear her. My boyfriend finally pulled his lips from her chest and brought their faces together for a deep kiss.

The fact that he'd waited until they got home to take pleasure in her body thrilled me more. I enjoyed watching their play time and was eager to be on my best behavior so as to partake in the future. Without direction, I turned back to the movie.

As they made out, my best friend began to press her feet along my face as if she were walking. I began to lick first the underside of heel, then her toes. This pleased her and she wriggled her foot inside my mouth. Her moans increased as my boyfriend continued his ministrations on her breasts and I sucked her toes. The sweat and smell from their outing permeated my nose and tongue with overwhelming odor. Part of me felt embarrassed to be degraded in such a manner, but most of me was happy knowing in doing so, I was pleasing my boyfriend.

I hadn't been instructed I could turn back to the couple on the couch, so I didn't. Their noises had become more passionate. My best friend's toes curled and fell from my lips to my surprise, and this motivated me to look back. She was now completely topless, her breasts still in my boyfriend's mouth, but his hand had now joined hers beneath the blanket. Their hands worked in tandem to rock the blanket back and forth as they pleased each other.

My boyfriend brought my best friend to orgasm as I watched. Her legs had fallen open, the blanket moved to leave their sex on display, his fingers repeatedly pumping her pussy. The nipple play and constant attention to her clit allowed my best friend to hit a porn star worthy note as we all watched her find her release.

She pushed my boyfriend down on his back on the couch and kissed him as she kept her hands wrapped around his cock. Before long, she was positioned to ride him cowgirl style and clearly eager to do so.

As she slowly lowered herself down onto him, I saw her pussy lips glistening with want. My boyfriend clearly felt the wetness I had seen as he let out a long, low moan when she finally got him all the way inside her. He tried to stay focused on the movie, but her slow kisses down his chest and the loud smack of her ass against his thighs made us both a captive audience to her performance.

"Look at whatever you want, honey," my best friend directed my boyfriend now. "You can look at your pretty little toe-sucking girlfriend, keep watching the movie she picked as a pitiful attempt to distract you from me, or you can look at my perfect tits; bouncing just the way you like while I ride your big, hard dick."

My boyfriend winked at me before obviously turning his attention to my best friend. He used both hands to guide her breasts into his mouth, one by one, alternating between the two. "Mmmmhmmmmm," he moaned as he enjoyed the sensation of her tight pussy working the cum from his cock. He made sure to position himself so that I was able to see that his eyes were focused on her breasts and how much pleasure he derived from their sex.

She wriggled her toes a bit and demanded I lick them before turning back to my boyfriend beneath her. He had begun to thrust harder into her pussy as her breasts filled his mind, almost hypnotized.

My boyfriend let out the sexiest moans he could from being smothered by her breasts. He let his hands rest on her ass to guide her as she rode him. He licked her breast a final time before she leaned back, his cock still inside her.

"You can tell your girlfriend what I let you do to me when she went to get us snacks," my best friend told him.

He seemed confused for a moment at her addressing him before quickly responding: "She let me suck on her tits through her shirt."

"What else, honey?" she coaxed him. "Watch the movie," my best friend demanded of me.

"You pulled my... ohhh," my boyfriend's voice trailed off while I kept looking at the tv. I desperately wanted to look back at the sex behind me but I couldn't risk not being able to cum tonight. I pressed my knees and legs together and tried to ignore myself without losing focus.

"Go ahead, honey, remind me," my best friend said. Loud smacks rang out behind my head as she was raising and dropping the entirety of her weight on him. A suction could be heard as his hard cock pumped her wet pussy in steady rhythm. I couldn't for the life of me catch the plot of the movie.

"You.. you pulled my dick out... from my shorts... used your sexy lips t- oh fuck yes, just like that... used your sexy lips to lick and spit on... my dick... pulled the blank- mhmmm," he groaned. I felt my boyfriend plant his feet behind my head firmly on the couch before the furniture began to shake.

"Oh!" my best friend cried out. I chose that moment to turn my head around.

My boyfriend had pulled my best friend's hair back in a makeshift ponytail that thrust her breasts into his face and her own face up to the ceiling. His other hand rested on her ass, holding her open for the pounding he was giving her. He had taken over control.

She continued to mewl through her pleasure. My boyfriend kept his eyes on her breasts as he thrust into her. The hand that rested on her ass was raised and lowered in rapid succession. My best friend's asshole flashed repeatedly in front of me as she swallowed his cock between her pussy lips. The spanking caused a red spot to spread across her ass and I resisted the urge to take her place.

"You were a tease all day," he reprimanded her. "Even as I'm trying to talk about it," he slammed particularly hard into her, "you're using your sexy body to distract me from my thoughts."

My best friend let out loud sounds that rivaled the slamming of their bodies together as he used her pussy. I let out my own moans of pleasure as his hand gripped her ass in ways that left his thumb flexing near her asshole. I wished he would allow me to lube his finger and her puckered hole, but he continued to use her ass as a means of balance.

"You think my body is sexy?" she moaned. My boyfriend's response was to drive his cock up forcefully into her hole and latch his lips around her breast.

She began to make a show of taking my boyfriend's cock. With her breasts covering his face, she laid almost completely on top of him, leaving me with a perfect view of where the hard cock that was attached to the man I planned to say "I do" to was stretching out the person who'd likely be my maid of honor's welcoming pussy.

His balls looked full as they made contact with the body in question. She was now slithering up and down his body, rubbing their bodies together as they fucked. There was subtly in the way she had regained control and my boyfriend was powerless to it.

"Have some water, honey," she suggested. With some resistance on his part, my best friend was able to tear her breasts from my boyfriend's hungry lips to grab his water from the table by where I sat. Something about her retrieving it herself and not asking me, who was obviously closer, made me feel left out.

Once she had the glass, she and my boyfriend watched each other, and I them, as she took it to her lips first. She smacked her full lips and smiled as she offered him the glass. When she titled it to his mouth, she allowed a little to dribble down his chest. Her tongue trailed after it as best she could around his face, causing him to thrust absentmindedly into her warm pussy.

They were sitting up now, her in his lap, his arms wrapped around her thin waist. She took a final sip of the water herself and my boyfriend requested that I "take the glass" because my best friend was "about to get properly fucked." Another warm wave of pleasure flashed over me at his aggressive tone and at watching him kneading the flesh of her ass to keep himself at bay.

Before he could lay her down and really drill her, my best friend requested I bring her the popcorn bowl. Once she had it situated on my head, she took two kernels and placed them on his tongue with her own. My boyfriend never once looked at me as my best friend rode him and fed him popcorn from the bowl on my head.

They continued in this way until the bowl was nearly empty. The movie was over and rolling credits, every scene that I had managed to catch was forgotten.

"You can go now, baby," my boyfriend said. His eyes stayed on my best friend's breasts.

"Let her stay," my best friend pouted. She began to rub her breasts, playing with her nipples how he had. "She should see what you do to my sexy body when we're alone."

"Go stand at the doorway, baby, I need some alone time with your best friend." He made no move to check if I followed his directions; sure that I would. He did, however, lay her on her back, kissing her as her head fell into the pillows. His fingers played with her pussy as they locked lips, her body arching so as to press her breasts against him.

For some time, he played with her in this way, revenge for the way she had teased him earlier. When she was near cumming, she turned to me.

"Raise the gown over your head," she demanded. As I did so, I saw her raise her legs so as to be positioned behind his head. She pulled his head down and then my vision was gone with the fabric covering my eyes. Soon, loud slurping could be heard.

"Yes! Ohhhh, that's right, lick me, honey! Ohhhhh, right thereeeee," my best friend cried out. "Twist that... oh, fuck, yes, just like that, keep going... oh, oh, yeah, don't stop." For what felt like decades, my best friend shrieked through her orgasms. After her 3rd or 4th, I heard her begging for my boyfriend's cock.

"Only if my girlfriend can watch. I want her to see how hard I cum for you. I want her to watch," here, he kissed her, "as I make those toes she just sucked curl."

My best friend allowed me to crawl to them and remove my face covering. I gasped, an undeniably desperate noise, as I took in the couple.

Her hair had fanned out beneath her, her pedicure resting near my boyfriend's face. His lips were trailing down her legs with sensual kisses. Between them, his cock rested on her pussy, both glistening with her cream. It left a slug-like trail to connect the two.

They both watched me as he slid inside her. My face was inches from their passion.

"I know you, ohhh, want a taste," my best friend teased me. My boyfriend had begun to rub her clit. He took his finger and put it to her lips. I held eye contact with her as she sucked the juice off. The moan she let out caused my boyfriend to drive particularly deep into her and made a wet squelch. "Mmmmhmmmm," she moaned delightfully.

My boyfriend decided he wanted to taste her too, and drug his finger through the mess. It was our turn to hold eye contact as he tasted her. Instead of moaning, he continued to hold my gaze as he began bucking harder into her.

"Put something on the tv, baby," my boyfriend panted. He was drilling my best friend so hard, her breasts smacked her face with every thrust. I quickly retrieved the remote and turned on a random re-run. The makeshift audience encouraged my boyfriend's debauchery and he began to pound her even harder.

"W-wat-ch i-ttt," my best friend tried to tell me. Her eyes never left mine until that moment. She placed her hands on either side of my boyfriend's head. I turned my head toward the screen and immediately, she was holding on to my head for stability.

Since I now held the popcorn bowl in my lap, I ate some as she pulled my hair from its neat ponytail. My head jerked back on occasion, usually following particularly powerful sounding smacks of pleasure. At one point, she leaned so her head was next to mine.

"Oh, God, yes, rub my clit. Just like thaaat, ohh, ahhh, right- yes, umfhhh," my best friend moaned in my ear. "I'm so close! Don't stop, oh, you feel so good inside me, honey, give it to me!"

From the corner of my eye, her legs were shaking and the couch felt like it had moved some inches. I heard them kissing again, followed by moaning and more kissing, before she gripped my hair roughly.

I turned around, and as I did, the orgasm I had been holding off all night found its way through me when I pressed my legs too tightly together. I had tried all evening to be good, but I could help it at the scene in front of me.

"Yeah, that's right, cum all over this dick," my boyfriend taunted. He had her legs in the air, one of his hands expertly strumming her clit, and the other, pinching her nipples. He leaned down to bite the nipple while remaining fucking her and let out a deep sigh as he pulled away.

She pleaded with him to stop touching her, she was too sensitive, but he continued as if he hadn't heard her. He guided me face first to her pussy and allowed me to lick up their sex. He used my face as a sex toy to bring his mistresses to another orgasm before pushing me away from them. I tried not to cry.

"I'm go-fuck- your tits are so-fuuuuck- and you're so fucking wet..." My boyfriend held off cumming as long as he could but he could never last long with my tongue anywhere near his hard cock.

"She can have it," my best friend said somewhat tiredly. My boyfriend gave her a final kiss as he pumped himself closer to orgasm.

"C'mere, baby, take the nut your gracious best friend worked for."

He held my head back as he jerked his cock rapidly over my tongue. The juices that flew off tasted of him and her and I found myself whimpering for more. Over me, my best friend kissed him, her breasts held to his face when they were through.

"Suck on them, honey, go ahead. Let me help you." With that, she directed him to hold her breasts and used her own hands to work him into my mouth. I was now sucking my boyfriend off, and he was thrusting aggressively into my throat.

"That's right," she cooed. My boyfriend was letting out pitiful whimpers. "Cum for me. I feel how heavy these balls are for me," she lightly scratched and held each before continuing, "I got that dick niceee and wet, didn't I, honey?" My boyfriend nodded eagerly and we both sucked harder.

His orgasm took us all by surprise. He pushed my head down as she released his cock and a flood of cum filled my mouth. My boyfriend let his orgasm course through his body, making him tremble slightly, as the load he had been baited with all day finally was released.

As I swallowed his cum, my best friend kissed my boyfriend and pet his chest. His cock twitched, a few more spurts of cum leaving him before he eased himself away from us both.

12