Cuckquean's Night Out with Audio

Info
Enjoying a night out with my hot husband.
1.6k words
4.59
31.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2022
Created 10/15/2021
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



There's this one restaurant that's one of my favorite places to go for a night out. The food is phenomenal, the ambiance inviting, and the service is great. Dan knows this and chose to take me there for a midweek surprise dinner just because. He loves to spoil me.

I wore a cute, casual top with a flirty hem, capris, and a pair of sandals. Dan looked extra handsome in a grey Henley. When we got to the restaurant, they sat us at a table near the back in a little alcove. It was very romantic and I could feel myself getting excited for what the night might have in store. My pulse fluttered against my ribcage and I bit my lip, flushing. Dan just smiled.

The waitress came to take our drink orders and I noticed immediately how pretty she was, with light blonde hair pulled back from her face, green eyes, and pouty pink lips. Beneath the uniform of a white shirt and black slacks, her body was stunning. She was curvy for such a tiny girl. I guessed she was maybe all of 5'2 and slender, with 36DDD's. She was wearing a little makeup, just enough to highlight her bright eyes and lips.

She introduced herself as Valerie and smiled. With dimples. The girl was seriously beautiful. When she returned with our drinks, Dan asked her what was good on the menu. We'd been there before, but he loved to strike up conversations with pretty girls to tease me. He even winked at me. The muscles of my stomach went tight and I squeezed my legs together. Watching Valerie light up as Dan asked where she was from -- Iowa -- and how she'd ended up out West -- school -- made me think all kinds of dirty thoughts about seeing them together in a much more private setting. My thoughts must have shown on my face because I felt Dan's foot nudge mine under the table.

I said, "I'm sorry, what?" and both Dan and Valerie chuckled. I felt my face heat up when I realized that I had missed some of their conversation just staring at them. We ordered then and Valerie left us with a gentle touch on my shoulder. By the time she brought us our food, I knew what I wanted.

"Do you think she's pretty?" I asked Dan. He laughed.

"Yeah, of course, I do. She's gorgeous."

"I think so too."

Dan smiled and took my hand as someone cleaned away our plates. I imagined his big, tanned hands on Valerie's pale skin and smiled back.

I waited until Dan had gotten up to go to the bathroom before signaling Valerie over. She gave me another of those adorable dimpled smiles and asked if I needed anything else. I beckoned her closer. She smelled like peaches.

"Would you maybe want to come to hang out after your shift?" I asked. I don't know if she knew exactly what I had in mind, but she readily agreed. Her eyes were sparkling when she dropped off the bill.

While Dan showered, I made up the bed with fresh sheets. I wanted our home to be inviting and comfortable for our new friend.

Valerie arrived right on time and she had changed out of her waitressing uniform. She wore a slinky white sundress that managed to look both innocent and naughty at the same time. It hugged her curves and the fabric was so thin I could glimpse white lace beneath. She'd let her hair down and it fell in soft waves to her bare shoulders. I greeted her at the door and invited her in, showing her around our place.

"Where's Dan?" she asked shyly, coiling a strand of her hair around one finger.

"He's in the bedroom."

I let that go and took her free hand, drawing her back into the living room and onto the couch. We talked a little bit more and I could feel myself growing warm and wet and the thought of what was to come.

"Can I be honest, Valerie?"

She flushed a pretty shade of pink and nodded. I put my hand on her knee.

"I asked you here because I want to watch you fuck my husband."

I watched her swallow hard, but her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were glazed with lust. Her lower lip trembled a little. She was shocked, but not upset. "You do?"

"Have you ever done anything like that before?"

"No, but --" She flushed deeper, her cheeks turning red. "I've done other things."

I knew she was a pretty little slut, and I told her so. When she nodded enthusiastically, I knew she was as turned on as I was. I called out to Dan as I ran my fingers through her soft hair and touched her neck.

Dan came out in nothing but his boxers, his cock straining against the dark fabric. Valerie looked from me to him and squeezed her knees together. She definitely liked what she was seeing.

I caught Dan's hand and drew him toward us until we were both staring up at him with lust in our eyes. He smiled. "Hi, Valerie. I've been looking forward to this."

"You're wearing way too much clothing though, sweetie," I said. Valerie stood up, barely any space between her chest and Dan's. I tugged on the skirt of her dress as she shrugged out of the thin straps. It slithered down her belly and legs. I pulled it the rest of the way off, baring her lace panties and bra. I smiled at them both. "Kiss her."

"Gladly," Dan said.

I watched in delight as he pressed his mouth to hers, their tongues sliding together. I knew how good he was at that, and I could tell Valerie was enjoying the kiss by the way she pressed herself against him. Seeing her creamy skin against his tan, hairy flesh made me shudder. I sat back on the couch, hands in my lap, and watched as Dan's hands massaged her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were tight little pink nubs poking at the lace.

"Take off her bra."

I didn't need to ask twice. I shivered in pleasure as Dan undid the clasp of her bra and threw it to the side. He quickly replaced his hands with his mouth, sucking the silky flesh. Valerie shuddered, her hands going to his shoulders to pull him closer. Her nails dug into his skin and Dan moaned. The sound went straight to my pussy. I bit my lip and reached up to slide Valerie's panties down over her ass.

"Is this good?"

"Yes!"

"So good," Dan agreed.

Knowing how aroused they both were was making me wet. I resisted the urge to do anything else, sitting back on the couch to watch Dan's fingers find their way between her thighs. I knew I would get mine later, and the anticipation was enough for the moment. Valerie turned her head to smile at me, her mouth wet and swollen from Dan's kisses. She gave a little gasp and I knew Dan had found her clit. He turned her in his arms so she was facing me, spread her legs, and grinned as his hand returned to her pussy. Her lips, bared by the trimmed hair, were glistening with her juices as he teased his fingertips between them, circling her clit. When she was shaking and trembling, I met her gaze.

"Do you want to suck his cock?"

"Can I?"

Dan agreed readily, stepping back to allow Valerie to slide to her knees on the soft carpet. She pulled his cock free of his boxers. It was flushed dark and wet with pre-cum. Valerie's pink tongue wrapped around the smooth head, sucking him into her mouth with a loud slurp. Her gaze drifted from Dan to me as she began to bob her head, her hand working his shaft. Dan's thighs tensed and his hand slipped into her hair to guide her. I squirmed on the couch, knowing how much Dan liked getting sucked. And I could tell Valerie was enjoying herself too. Her green eyes were dark and glittering as she made eye contact with me. It was so fucking hot to see her plump lips stretched around my husband's cock.

Dan moaned and cupped her heavy breasts, squeezing and kneading their fullness. I shivered all over, imagining his hands on me, like I knew they would be later when it was just the two of us. But for now, we were both enjoying Valerie's presence.

I stood up and took Valerie's hand, sticky and damp, to help her to her feet and lead her into the bedroom. Dan followed us, crawling onto the bed as I pushed Valerie down.

"You have a really pretty pussy, Valerie," I said. "Are you going to let my husband fuck it?"

"Yes!"

"You heard her, Dan."

"I heard her."

He slipped between her spread thighs as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. I watched intently as his cock slid inside her, the two of them gleaming with her pussy's wetness. Valerie whimpered as he sank deep inside her. I stood back, my thighs shaking as Dan fucked her slowly into the mattress. Hearing their noises and seeing Valerie's hips grinding on his cock was driving me crazy. I licked my lips in anticipation, tasting my cherry lip gloss. I could smell Valerie's peach body spray mixed with the sweet, musky scent of sex. Dan fucked her good and hard until she was flushed red, sweaty, and crying out.

I knew the minute she came. Her back arched and her head fell back. Dan groaned and I knew he was feeling her pussy clench around him, milking his cock. He fucked her through her orgasm, the muscles of his ass working as he drove her pleasure. It was incredible, watching him take her on our bed. He shuddered as he came inside her, and I shivered with him, imagining the feeling of his cock pulsing and twitching.

"That was amazing," I said.

Dan and Valerie just nodded, both spent.

--:--
--:--
1.0
SuzanneFerrari_SlutInspection
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
BaldguyIND59BaldguyIND596 months ago

Nicely done! Hearing a woman describing a woman's body is always exciting. I share 'TheSinnersPew's sadness that their are no other stories to hear from you!

TheSinnersPewTheSinnersPewover 1 year ago

That's was fucking HOT!! I love it, and I immediately searched to hear the rest of your stories, but there were none😭DAMN THAT WAS SEXY!! And I loved the sounds of you all fucking in the background too!!! 😈🔥😈🔥😈🔥🥵🥵🥵

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is good, but the unconnected sex sounds in the background are so loud that they are more of a distraction than an enhancement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shockingly reminiscent of an encounter if one were watching via webcam...hmmm

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: Educating Mrs. Walker Kevin gets teacher, son’s gf and her son gets cucked.in Fetish
Jake and Hannah Anniversary dinner night turns into night of debauchery.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dominated by Her Stepdaughter Ch. 01 Introducing Annabel.in Lesbian Sex
Amy At The Lesbian Wedding Straight coed seduced by a lesbian couple at a WLW wedding.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories