Cuckslave Begs to Serve

Story Info
Mistress frustrates her slave until he begs to serve.
3.7k words
4.6
4.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my worshipped wife had spent the night fucking her new lover she gave me a thrilling recount of their evening together then told me she would be seeing him again the following weekend.

I was delighted, excited and couldn't think about anything else all week, which Mistress fully encouraged, knowing how happy and obedient aching balls made me.

The first couple of days M fed me little morsels to keep me on the boil, asking me if I was looking forward to Saturday, telling me when she was messaging Dave, and giving me lots of affectionate cuddles, kisses and groin pats.

Mistress arrived home from errands on the Wednesday and told me to report for duty at 3pm. The constant thoughts and feelings swirling through me over the last few days meant I was very pleased to be summoned. "I want your best slut." instructed my Goddess.

"Yes Mistress"

My dick did its best to stiffen while I chose an outfit, but I knew it should be hidden away so pulled on my tight, smooth bodysuit. I matched it with opaque black hold-ups and put on a pleated white skirt that covered about half my arse. After fitting a pink wig and buckling glossy black stripper heels round my ankles I sheathed my arms in black opera gloves.

I knocked on the lounge door at exactly 3 o'clock.

"Enter" said Mistress, her business-like tone hinting I was in for some fun. "Good girl! You look like you want all the boys to fuck you."

"Thank you Mistress"

"Turn around. Push out your arse."

I did as I was told.

"That's a very short skirt, you little slut."

"Yes Mistress"

"I'm taking some photos."

"Yes Mistress"

For the next ten minutes she directed me into various pornographic poses, telling me what a filthy bimbo I was and how I deserved to be used like a whore. I was very turned on.

"I'm going to show these pictures to Dave so he can see what an obedient nympho you are."

The idea of someone outside our marriage seeing my willing emasculation was humiliating and very arousing.

"You'll love that, won't you?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Open your phone and look at Dave's big cock." (Mistress had previously ordered me to set my wallpaper and screensaver with a photo of her lover's spunky meat).

I did as she asked, emitting a groan of lust.

"Are you jealous I get to suck that, feel it inside me, filling me up like you can only dream of?"

"Yes Mistress", my voice cracking with excitement.

"Would you like to lick that dripping cum from his rigid shaft?"

"Yes Mistress"

"You wish you could serve a nice big cock, don't you, my cuckbitch?"

"Yes Mistress, of course!"

"Show Dave how hard his cock makes you."

I tugged the tight gusset of my bodysuit to one side and my semi flopped out, grateful to be released from its constraint.

"Look at my new boyfriend's cock and make yourself stiff."

As my gloved fingers assisted, Mistress made sure I was where she wanted me:

"You can understand why I want Dave again, can't you?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Why he makes me cum so hard, so easily and often."

"Yes Mistress"

"And you understand that a girly little bitch can't satisfy me like he does."

"Yes Mistress"

A string of precum oozed from my desperate prick.

"Do you agree that my pussy now belongs to Dave?"

"Yes Mistress"

The pangs of jealousy and humiliation added a groan to my response.

"I want to invite him here on Saturday evening and I expect my sex slave to serve drinks. Obviously you won't be allowed to come upstairs with us. Ok?"

"Yes Mistress. Whatever you say."

"Good girl! Now put your slutstick away while I send these pictures."

My heart pounded with shame and arousal as I knelt at her pretty little feet, knowing another man was about to see what a sissy I was. I had to hope he could be trusted to keep my secret.

"Let's see what he thinks of those." M laughed, setting her phone aside. "Go back to your work, but stay dressed. I'll come up and see you later."

I couldn't concentrate on work and opened a porn site on my personal laptop, first watching a hotwife being satisfied by two hung guys while her husband sat in the corner, then a sissy training video with endless short clips of huge cocks being sucked, ridden and spurting cum while hypnotic captions encouraged total submission. I had restarted the latter when Mistress joined me.

"Dave was pleased with your pictures. He says he won't feel guilty about fucking me now he's seen what a cock-loving little bitch I'm married to."

I groaned as the wave of erotic humiliation crashed through me.

"He asked me if I thought he should introduce you to a friend of his who would probably love to use you. I said I certainly did."

Part of me was horrified but another part was thrilled. I wanted to suck cock but could I really do gay stuff with an actual person? I didn't know what to think.

"Considering you can barely look at your phone without cumming, and judging by your choice of porn, I'd say you're desperate to be used like a sissy whore, aren't you? Desperate to serve cock!"

"I don't know, Mistress."

"Oh, still trying to deny it to yourself. Well I expect you to make your mind up before my date on Saturday. If you don't say no, it will happen. I think it will be good to keep you busy while I'm dating Dave because I won't have much use for your dick"

"Yes Mistress"

I was instructed to finish my work day in the slutwear then change before going down for dinner. My mind wasn't able to change. All I could think about was sex.

When we went up to bed M told me to put on a nightie and sheer stockings. "You seem to have forgotten what a dirty slut you are so those should help remind you." she said, showing her irritation at my indecision. When I got in bed she stroked one finger up and down my satin-covered dick, very quickly bringing it to hardness. Mistress then wrapped her dainty digits around my shaft and began slowly pumping, always with pink satin between us. It felt incredible.

"I can't believe you're not begging to serve Dave's friend, slutslave. I thought you'd love dressing like a tart and being used like one. I thought you'd love to be whored out to please your Mistress."

I could feel a much-needed release was seconds away and dutifully told Mistress.

"Don't you dare!" she said, releasing her grip. "Slaves are not allowed to cum so close to their mistresses' dates. Especially disobedient slaves who are ungrateful for opportunities to show what good sluts they can be."

"Sorry Mistress. I'm not ungrateful or disobedient. I'll do whatever I'm told."

"I don't want to have to order you. I expect you to beg me. And mean it! Now go to sleep and think about it. Think about getting dressed up to please cock. Think about cum spurting over your face or trickling from your sluthole.

Goodnight Slave."

"Goodnight Mistress"

The following day Mistress came into the bathroom while I was in the shower and said she wanted to soap my dick. Her skilful, slippery fingers soon had me on the brink. I didn't want her to stop but I knew I'd be in trouble if I ejaculated.

"Please stop, Mistress. I'm about to cum."

She slapped my hard-on and said

"Stockings and a thong today, slut.",

gave me a smile and left the room.

She clearly wanted me desperately frustrated.

With the thong along my crack and nylon sheathing my legs I couldn't forget my place for a minute. Working was difficult and my personal laptop screened smut all day. I was constantly aroused, my mind filled with sex. I wanted to fuck Mistress so much, while simultaneously loving being denied her, loving being controlled by my frustrated desire and loving being at her mercy.

In the bedroom that night she instructed me to wear a nightie and keep the thong on. Again her deft little fingers quickly worked my aching balls to the brink of release then stopped when I told her I was near.

Friday morning she told me I was taking her for lunch and I was to wear full underwear beneath trousers and a shirt. "Corset, suspenders, real nylons and pink panties."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"I had my nails done for Dave, this morning." M said as we waited for our starters, holding her fingers out across the table. Dark red, like the inside of her swollen, wet pussy.

"They look sexy, Mistress. Dave will love them."

"Do you think they'll look good wrapped around Dave's thick shaft?"

"Oh god yes, Mistress! Sensational!"

"I'll keep my wedding ring on, obviously." M smiled, knowing very well she was turning the screw. "I had my toenails painted the same colour."

"They'll look incredible beneath your stockings! Too hot!" I gasped, cuckold angst flowing freely, my confused nob swelling in my panties.

"You think I should wear stockings for him again?"

"I'm sure he'll absolutely love it."

"I did agree to be his fuck toy, and you know that when I commit to something I like to do my best."

"Yes Mistress. And you always succeed at everything you take on."

"Thank you Slave. I try."

After our main course Mistress sent me to the toilets. "I want a photo of you in your underwear, my little slut."

I did as I was told ensuring my aching hard-on was poking out the top of my panties.

"Good girl." Mistress complimented when I sat down, my picture on her screen. "Shall I leave this open on the table?"

I couldn't refuse Mistress so I didn't dare say no. Luckily she laughed, seeing the dilemma on my face, and put her phone face down.

"We'll save that idea for another day."

That night Mistress's delicate fingers worked me to the edge in a few seconds and then she straddled my face, rubbing her wet folds all over it until she was also edging herself. "I want to cum so badly!" she sighed. "But I think I should save myself for Dave, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress." I replied, even though I would've loved her to cum on my face.

"I'm going to be so wet for him before we even kiss!"

"So jealous, Mistress!"

"Just as a good slave should be. Goodnight slut."

"Goodnight Mistress."

She switched off her lamp and we lay together in the darkness, the scent of her pussy smeared over my face as a constant reminder of what I'd be missing.

The first thing I thought of when I woke was the coming evening. I was to meet Mistress's lover, welcome him into our home, serve him drinks then let him take my wife to our marital bed. My dick was dripping before I even got out of bed.

"Is my slave excited about tonight?" Mistress asked when I brought her breakfast tea.

"Yes Mistress. Unbearably excited. Like Christmas Eve when I was 7. But more."

"Good girl. You will spend the day in your maid's uniform and make the house clean for our guest. That includes fresh sheets."

"Yes Mistress"

I was cleaning the downstairs loo when Mistress told me she was going out for lunch with a friend. "You are allowed 45 minutes for lunch. You will watch Sissy Training for the duration. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

"When I get home I will want to see what you plan to wear for your duties this evening."

"Yes Mistress"

I completed my remaining tasks, saving the change of bedsheets until last. It was very humiliating and arousing preparing my own bed for another man. It left me consumed by eroticism, ensuring I chose the most slutty outfit possible for my impending conversion to official cuckold.

"Good girl." said Mistress after inspecting my work. "Now make us some soup for dinner then get yourself ready to serve. I want to check you look suitably attired."

"Yes Mistress"

"Ooh, you dirty little bitch!" Mistress smiled when I presented myself for inspection. "You look like a porn slut."

"Thank you Mistress"

"How will you feel with another man seeing you like this?"

"Embarrassed, ashamed and aroused, Mistress."

"So you should Slave. But you're hoping Dave will recommend you to his sissy-fucking friend, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress"

"So am I. It will be fun to send you on your own date, and hear how you were used."

"I'll do my best to impress your boyfriend, Mistress."

"Good girl. Now go upstairs and choose an outfit for me. Nice and slutty so Dave can see how much we both want to please him."

"Yes Mistress"

My adored and desired wife walked into the kitchen a couple of hours later, prepared for her date. I was overwhelmed by lust and jealousy, forcing me to collapse onto a dining chair. "Oh Mistress! You look absolutely stunning. Irresistible!" I gasped.

"Thank you Slave. Do you wish this was all for you?"

"Of course, Mistress! But we both know I couldn't do you justice, give you what you deserve."

"You're a good girl for recognising that. Are you ready for my guest?"

"Yes Mistress" I groaned, my imminent shame, excitement and jealousy flooding through me

I was about to see my Goddess with her lover. Even though it wouldn't extend to watching them fuck, it was going to be profoundly erotic.

"Put some porn on while we wait. I'm feeling very horny." Mistress said, drawing another groan from deep inside me.

We moved to the lounge and I put a wife-sharing dvd on, kneeling on the floor beside Mistress's knee-high leather boots. I noticed a stain that could only be my dried cum from the last time she'd worn them.

"Your boots are a bit dirty, Mistress."

"So clean them!"

I made to get to my feet but Mistress questioned me.

"Where are you going, Slave?"

"To get a cloth for your boots, Mistress."

"Seriously!? I think you know better than that, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

I just finished licking the crust away when the long-anticipated knock on the door accelerated my heart.

"Switch off the tv. We wouldn't want Dave thinking we're sex-mad." she laughed. "Now show him in."

I was suddenly hit by crippling embarrassment. I couldn't let someone else see me like this. Mistress saw my hesitation and calmly took control. "I hope you're not having second thoughts, Slave. Do as you're told and bring your Mistress her cock! Now!!"

"Yes Mistress"

Walking to our front door on my 6" heels, stockings swishing, took all my nerve. I must've gone into some form of defensive shock because I don't remember opening the door or Dave's reaction.

The next thing I recall was a heavy weight in the pit of my stomach seeing my wife tip her head back to receive Dave's kiss. I felt I wasn't really in the room, just watching a film. Detached.

His hands were all over M's hot body as they snogged in the middle of our lounge. He crushed her majestic bosom against his torso, grabbing two handfuls of ripe derrière, pushing up her miniskirt, showing off her stockings. She looked impossibly sexy, unbearably sexy.

"I've been looking forward to you, pretty baby." said Dave.

"Likewise big boy" M replied, twanging my heartstrings. They kissed bit longer then Mistress asked if he wanted to sit down. More kissing, hands everywhere.

I saw M's little hand squeezing the bulge in her lover's trousers. I felt a rush of arousal pushing aside my jealousy and pain. Impossible to say if I came to my senses or completely lost them, but I needed to serve. I needed Dave to fuck my beautiful wife to the heights of pleasure she deserved.

I didn't know whether to interrupt them to offer a drink, opting to wait for orders like a slave should. It wasn't long until they broke their kiss and M asked Dave if he wanted a drink.

"...and I'll have vodka and tonic." Mistress said, giving me only a brief glance.

My hands were trembling as I poured the beer and mixed M's drink. My entire body felt like an aching dick, hyper-aroused and ready to blow at the slightest trigger. I had fantasised about this moment for years and now it felt surreal, like I was in a dream.

I checked my uniform was tidy, stocking seams straight, adjusted my frilly hairband then carried the tray of drinks back to the lounge.

The couple were still kissing, one of Dave's hands inside Mistress's tight jumper. She was moaning softly into his mouth, looking as hot as ever. They didn't acknowledge the tray being placed on the coffee table.

I stood in the corner, head spinning.

I drank in the sight of my wife and mistress enjoying another man, breaking our vows, allowing her slut to flourish. It was truly marvellous.

"Bring me your bell, Slave" ordered Mistress when they decided to take their drinks.

"Yes Mistress"

I returned and was told to leave it on the table.

"I'll ring for you if we need anything. Now go and wait in the kitchen."

"Yes Mistress"

I was very disappointed. It seemed my visual feast was over, but being dismissed sent another wave of submissive humiliation through me, a different kind of pleasure.

I could hear the murmur of conversation punctuated by my darling wife's easy laugh but after a while it went quiet and my imagination worked overtime.

I pulled my panties down to my ankles and stroked my ache, knowing Mistress was far too occupied to catch me in the act. I could only touch myself intermittently being so close to cumming.

I heard movement, a male voice saying "Lead the way, baby", then the familiar sound of Mistress's boots ascending the stairs.

"Oh yeah! Very hot, baby!" said Dave and I knew Mistress had stopped to give him a good look up her skirt, no doubt pushing out her inviting arse as she had done for me so many times before. A single drip of spunk forced its way from my rigid prick. Jealousy and frustrated lust off the chart.

The footsteps resumed and a few seconds later a squeal of excitement suggested they'd reached the bed.

The next two hours were spent listening to the moaning, grunting sound of their passion, the silent interval almost more painful. I could be in no doubt Mistress was enjoying herself.

A few minutes after a protracted round of what sounded like fucking I heard the bell and tottered upstairs on glossy stilettos.

I almost passed out when I saw them, Mistress stripped to her stockings, looking small draped over her lover's manly body. His flaccid cock flopped across a thigh, slick with my wife's nectar. Even in that state it was at least as big as mine at its best.

It turned me on.

"Bring some water, Slave." Mistress demanded.

"Yes Mistress."

When I returned Mistress told me I was to sleep on the sofa and look forward to a reward the following day. "And I don't want you touching yourself." she added, ensuring my frustration would persist.

My disappointment increased but I was thankful for the promise of reward.

The next morning I heard them fucking again. Then I heard the bell. I quickly pulled my tiny skirt on, fixed my hairband and buckled my heels.

Again Mistress was lying in her lover's arms, both of them naked, that big cock seeming to dominate the room.

"Bring us coffee, Slave." she ordered.

"Yes Mistress"

I served their drinks then Mistress asked me if I was going to thank our guest for giving her such a good time. In my highly frustrated state I welcomed any involvement and did as I was told.

"Thank you for pleasing my wife, Dave."

"No, no, no, you naughty girl! Slaves are not on first name terms with their superiors. It's 'Sir' to you."

"Sorry Mistress, sorry Sir. Thank you for giving Mistress what she deserves, Sir."

Dave gave the slightest lift of his eyebrows in acknowledgment, clearly unimpressed with my sissy subservience.

"That's better. You'll need to practice your gratitude. You should be thanking Dave for using your wife like a sex doll, making me cum so hard and making my pussy sore."

"Yes Mistress. I will do better next time."

"Yes, you will, otherwise I might decide we don't need a waitress at all."

"Yes Mistress"

"Go and wait in the shed until summoned."

"Yes Mistress"

It was over an hour later when a message called me back into the house. M was in her dressing gown and her lover had gone.

12