Cuckslave Serves Two

Story Info
Cuckslave serves her Master and his friend.
4.6k words
4.5
8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the morning after the night before.

I had lost my anal virginity to my new master while Mistress had again been fucked to new heights by her lover.

I brought breakfast drinks up to our bedroom and jumped back into the warm bed, stirring my sleeping beauty.

"Morning Gorgeous. Brought you a drink."

"Thanks"

She continued dozing until I suggested her tea was getting cold, then stretched herself awake.

I was aching to hear about Dave's reaction when he saw her in her black pvc mac, and when he discovered she'd followed his request to be almost naked beneath it, but I held back to let her sip her drink and wake up properly.

"Have a good evening?" I asked.

"Yes thanks. Did you?"

"Yes thanks. Very humiliating but I did everything asked of me."

"Good slave. Did he like your outfit?"

"Yes Mistress. He said he would take me as his slut."

"Good girl. So he'll keep you busy while I'm with Dave?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Did you suck his cock?"

Yes Mistress. Twice. The second time he came in my mouth."

"Very good, my dirty slut! Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Was he as hung as his nickname suggests?"

"Yes Mistress. Fucking huge!"

"Bigger than Dave?"

"I've only got Dave's dickpic to go by, but yes, he must be. It was an absolute monster."

"Sounds interesting." Mistress said in a thoughtful voice. "Did he fuck his little Barbie doll?"

"Yes Mistress. He came in my sluthole."

"What a good girl! Was it nice?"

"I certainly felt like a whore." I didn't see any benefit in explaining that it was mostly uncomfortable. The degradation was the main pleasure.

"Did you cum?"

"No Mistress. My dick was ignored."

"You're a good slave. I'm pleased with you. Cum in both ends.

Would you like to hear a little bit about my evening as a reward for being such an obedient bimbo?"

"Oh yes please, Mistress. I'd love to!"

"Thought you would.

Dave was delighted when I opened the door and he saw my coat. He took me by the waist and kissed me on our doorstep. I thought about protesting in case a neighbour saw us but I wanted to please him more than I cared about them. Anyway, it would probably excite you if the neighbourhood whispered about you being a cuck." She laughed and I felt a small thrill, proving she was right.

"He took me to The Red Lion. I felt such a slut, with only thin pvc covering my naked body, so I was very turned on. Dave groped my arse through the coat while we stood at the bar, no doubt noticed by some of the customers at the tables.

We sat down on that bench in front of the window. Dave insisted I let the coat fall open over my crossed legs so he could enjoy my boots and sheer thighs. He showered me with compliments and about halfway through our drinks he snogged me. I felt so wet I wasn't sure I would stop him if he opened my coat and fucked me there and then."

"I knew you'd get excited dressed like that in public, which is half the reason I asked you to do it for me." It was my jealousy that fuelled that gentle jibe.

"Only half the reason?" Mistress replied, ignoring my point.

"It would've also been a stunning treat just to look at you, Mistress."

"Dave definitely enjoyed it. He was so fired up he fucked me against his car in the pub car park."

"Oh god! That's too fucking hot Mistress!"

"It was actually a bit chilly but I was as keen as he was."

"Did you cum?"

"Duh! Obviously! Being held up against a car by strong hands under my stockinged thighs as a huge cock pumped me full of cum... my tits bouncing in the cool air... in a public place...Yes, I came very hard."

I felt my balls spasm and my hard-on twitching. I was ejaculating with hardly any of the accompaniments. My breathing must've changed or something because Mistress knew what had happened.

"Have you made a mess under my duvet?" she demanded with half a smile.

"Yes Mistress"

"Dirty girl! I won't bother telling you what he did with me when we got back here.

I'm getting in the shower. You'll clean up your mess and change the sheets."

"Yes Mistress"

Later that day we went out for coffee and when I carried the drinks to our table Mistress was tapping her phone. "I hear your Master was pleased with his new slut. He told Dave you answer to 'Bimbo'."

"Yes Mistress"

"You love that, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress. It makes me feel very cheap."

"You're not just cheap, are you. You're a free whore."

"Yes Mistress"

"A cock-sucking little bimbo."

"Yes Mistress" She was deliberately making me hard, not caring if neighbouring tables could eavesdrop her humiliating taunts.

"So when are you serving your master again?"

"I don't know, Mistress."

"Perhaps you should invite him to ours so I can watch you being used."

The thought of Mistress witnessing my emasculated humiliation was thrilling.

"That would be amazing, Mistress."

"I'll think about it."

"Thank you Mistress"

Daily concerns meant It was almost a week before sex took centre stage again. I hadn't stopped thinking about it but knew better than to bring it up when Mistress was occupied with other things.

Then, one lunchtime. "I'm seeing Dave tonight." said Mistress.

"Why don't you ask your master to come and collect you?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Tell him Bimbo's aching to suck his cock."

"Yes Mistress"

I sent the message and received a reply a few minutes later; 'Hello Bimbo. I have a friend visiting for the weekend so, being this early in your training, I'll allow you a choice.

You can stay at home in full slutwear with your arse plugged all evening or I can collect you, bring you to my house and you will entertain me and my guest. I have the feeling my bimbo might enjoy that."

Although I wouldn't have minded a night at home as Bimbo, I knew it would be spent in the shed, and I knew Mistress wanted me to serve away from the house. I confirmed I would be ready whenever Master wanted me. "I'll be outside at 8."

"Thank you Master."

I relayed the message to Mistress and she smiled. "Good little sex slave. I'm sure you'll do a good job. Go into town and get yourself a pretty dress to wear. Make sure you try it on first. Send me a picture from the fitting room."

"Yes Mistress"

I went to a well-known disposable fashion shop and tried to look inconspicuous as I browsed the racks in the women's section. I assumed Mistress wanted me to look very girly so I found a light summer dress, short, pink and covered in small flowers. I hid it beneath a pair of jeans and went to the male fitting rooms.

The fabric was soft and almost weightless, giving me a hard-on when it slipped against my skin. The fit seemed ok to me so I took a photo in the mirror and sent it to Mistress. Her reply came quickly; 'Very pretty. Buy it."

"Yes Mistress"

I then went to a chemist's and bought a tube of lube. I wasn't going to disappoint Master again.

That evening I decided my new dress would look most tarty with opaque white stockings. I thought I had a pair of hold-ups but I didn't, only a classic pair that needed a suspender belt.

I put on a basque with suspender straps and a padded bust. Attaching the stockings was the usual nightmare, almost enough to make me give up, but my persistence was rewarded by the feeling of the suspenders across my arse.

My strappy, black stilettos did look slutty with the white stockings but I made a note to get some pink heels.

I covered my underwear (which included a thong that was literally two bits of string and a triangle of lace) with the flimsy dress and put on the wig I bought the day after Master instructed me to go blonde.

Mistress came out of the shower and into the bedroom, a towel just about covering her arse and majestic bosom. "Goodness! What a dirty little Bimbo! Your Master will be pleased."

"Thank you Mistress"

"Are you hoping they spit roast you?"

"I hope they do whatever they want with me. I'm just your obedient sex slave with no preferences."

"Very good! Spoken like a true whore. Now answer my question. Would you like a cock in both ends?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I'm sure you'll get what you want, Bimbo. If you're very lucky one of them, or both, might cum all over your face. You'd love that wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress"

"There is one thing... Considering you've removed your stubble to look more girly, I think a bit of lipstick would help."

"Erm, ok Mistress. You're in charge."

She rummaged through a basket of makeup and found what she was looking for.

"This will do. Too bright for me so this is yours now." She handed me a lipstick. "Actually, give it to me. I'll apply it."

I felt the oily layer being spread over my lips.

"There! Very pretty. Brings attention to that cock-sucking mouth. Look in the mirror."

My scarlet lips looked fuller but I felt very embarrassed. I thought I looked a bit ridiculous, the proverbial sow's ear. I accepted it as another layer of humiliation, completely warranted by my whoreish behaviour.

"Thank you Mistress"

"Make sure you reapply after sucking cock, or if they kiss you."

Kiss me! No thanks! For me, kissing was an act of love, not sex. I hoped that wouldn't be one of the reasons for me to repaint my lips.

"If you get a facial make sure I receive a photo of the cum dripping over your slutty mouth."

"Yes Mistress"

"If you're a good girl I might give you a full makeover for your next date."

I didn't think I wanted that but thanked Mistress politely.

She gave me the lipstick and asked where I would keep it, considering I wasn't wearing anything with pockets.

"Not sure, Mistress. I also have my phone and a tube of lube. And my house keys."

"I have just the thing." said Mistress with a wry smile. She went to her wardrobe and pulled out a small clutch bag, glossy, vibrant pink. I didn't recall seeing it before. "A gift from the mum of that Chinese boy I taught. Not really my style, but perfect for a bimbo slut. And now it's yours."

It was fake designer, not bad quality but definitely fake. Totally in keeping with my appearance.

"Thank you Mistress."

I put my things inside then followed Mistress's order to leave her alone to get dressed.

Strangely, holding the ludicrously impractical bag made me feel more girly than the waxy coating on my lips.

My Goddess came downstairs a couple of minutes before Master was due. She looked absolutely sensational! My jealousy soared but I knew it was of no consequence. Nobody cared how jealous I felt.

"Like my dress?" she asked.

"You look incredible, Mistress! It suits you perfectly."

It really did. The white top part was skin tight across her big tits, so tight the pink of her nipples created darker circles. It came up to her collar, creating an alluring slope that curved under her breasts, showing off her majestic rack. The sleeves and skirt were red with two blue stripes round the top of each arm. The skirt was loose and very short. It was essentially an American cheerleader's dress, designed to show off fit bodies. Mistress's thighs were bare and her knee-high socks were white with two red stripes around the top. Her neat little feet were in a new pair of trainers, the same blue as the stripes on her sleeves. She was wearing a blue baseball cap and she looked fucking hot!

"Dave bought the whole outfit. Do you think he'll like his purchase?"

"He'll absolutely love it, Mistress. You look off-the-chart sexy."

"Jealous?"

"Very, Mistress."

"I'm not allowed to wear knickers." she said with a smile. " He can lift the tiny skirt and fuck my wet pussy whenever he wants."

I groaned with jealousy and frustrated lust.

Then my phone beeped and a message told me Master was outside. I would've rather gazed at Mistress until her lover arrived and dismissed me but it was too late now. I went to peck Mistress goodbye but she said kissing her would ruin my lipstick, and hers. We exchanged 'love you"s and I headed out to the waiting car, my overriding feeling one of jealousy.

It wasn't until I was a couple of metres from the passenger door that I noticed a second person in the car. I presumed I should get in the back.

"Hello Bimbo. Looking very girly in your little dress."

"Thank you Master."

"I'm liking the blonde. Good girl."

"Thank you Master."

"This is Ed. You will call him 'Sir'.

"Yes Master. Pleased to meet you Sir."

"And you Bimbo" said Sir. "Your master's told me a lot about you. I wasn't expecting you to be quite this hot."

"Thank you Sir. I'm flattered"

Master and his guest spoke as we drove but I couldn't hear them above the shit music and road noise. About ten minutes outside the city Master pulled the car into a lay-by.

Ed got out then re-entered through the rear door. "I couldn't wait, you little slut. Your Master is a generous man. Are you as obedient as he tells me?"

"Yes Sir. I am a sex slave."

"Good girl. So get down in the foot well and start sucking."

As I twisted around and got on my knees Sir lifted his hips and pushed his ugly, grey tracksuit bottoms down his legs. He had a decent cock, an inch longer than mine with more girth, but nothing compared to Master's.

I took the tip into my mouth and the car pulled away.

Sir was very vocal, calling me lots of complimentary names like "Sissy bitch", "Cocksucker", "Slutty girl" and, of course, "Bimbo". My dildo practice meant I could get at least half of his cock in my mouth but I was annoyed with my inability to control my gagging when I tried taking it deeper. At one point Sir held my head and fucked my face, telling Master how lucky he was to have got himself "this lovely little sex doll ".

"Wait until you feel her arse! Tight as fuck! Don't worry, I'll let you have it first."

They both laughed, Sir adding "Thanks Horse".

I continued sucking until Sir patted the seat beside him and told me to "come up here".

"So what's up your skimpy dress, Bimbo?" He pulled up my hem to expose my thong, my hard-on poking over the top. He put a hand round my dick, thong and all, and began slowly pumping up and down, each upstroke tugging string into my balls and along my crack. It was the first time anyone had touched my dick apart from Mistress. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be touched like that. It felt like I was cheating on my wife. But there was no possibility I was going to embarrass Master, and in turn Mistress, so I spread my stockinged legs wider and moaned.

I am a sex slave. I can't choose how people use me.

The eroticism of my situation was turning me on, but I felt confident I wouldn't cum. It was a different kind of arousal to the overwhelming desire which leaves me unable to satisfy Mistress.

We arrived at Master's house, parking on his driveway. We went inside and Master showed us into his lounge. He picked up a remote control and seconds later his stupidly large tv screen was filled with porn.

"Come and sit here." Sir demanded as he sat on a corner sofa, also too big for the room. I did as he asked while Master disappeared into the kitchen to get drinks, returning a couple of minutes later with two beers and a glass of white wine. Not being a fan of white wine I would've preferred beer but I understood that's not what good bimbos should be seen drinking.

Master sat the other side of me, handed me the wine glass, opened his beer and put a hand on my thigh. Sir reached for his beer, opened it and put a hand on the other thigh. I suddenly felt very vulnerable. These two thug-like men could do anything and I'd be powerless to stop them.

"What do you think of that, Bimbo?" asked Master, inclining his head toward the tv. A trans slut with tits and a cock was squatting down between two men, alternately sucking both big cocks.

"She's a lucky girl, Master." Of course I knew what was coming next.

"You heard the slut, Ed. Let's give her some luck."

Both men stood up and dropped their trousers, two stiffening semis swinging into view. Seconds later they were both naked, erections complete.

"Ask nicely, Bimbo, and we'll let you show us what a cock-sucking bitch you are." prompted Master.

"May I please suck your big cocks?" I begged.

"How much do you want them, Bimbo?"

"There's nothing I want more, Master. Please let me suck cock. I need to."

"Oh my god! What a fucking slut!" said Sir with a grin.

"Told you." Master replied with satisfaction.

I positioned myself on my knees, sitting on my heels between them. Master's massive dong pointed straight at my mouth, its weight and length making a vertical erection impossible.

I took both thick shafts in my hands then steered Master's between my open lips, moaning with relief as the smooth tip filled my hungry mouth.

I was back where I deserved to be. Serving cock while my adored wife was fucked by her lover.

I turned my head and held my mouth open, Sir taking his cue and filling it with cock. I busied my tongue and bobbed my head, alternating every half minute from big to huge and back again, like I'd seen on the tv.

I was immersed in my role. Nothing mattered but pleasing my superiors and earning a good report to Mistress.

I was halfway through Master's latest 30 seconds when I felt Sir getting very, very hard in my hand. and heard him call me a "filthy fucking slut". I knew what was coming so turned back to him with my mouth wide, tongue out.

His cock erupted, firing ropes of thick cum onto my nose and cheeks. Some went into my mouth and the last couple of spurts landed on my thigh.

"Could you please take a photo of me, Master? Mistress wants to see my face dripping with cum."

"Does she, my little Bimbo. Let's make sure it's a good picture. Suck me, you fucking whore."

With strands of cum threading between my lips I opened wide for Master and he fucked my mouth until more spunk splattered onto my grateful face. Fortunately my long lashes did their job, my right eye getting an extreme close-up of the rope strung from brow to cheek, sticking to my lashes in between.

"Look up, Bimbo"

Master took a picture then told me he was sending it to Dave to share with Mistress.

"Thank you Master"

As I wiped the goo from my face I wondered if they'd finished with me. Nobody spoke, the only sound the exaggerated moans from the porn-filled screen, until they finished their beers. Then I was sent to the kitchen to replenish drinks.

Master's house was shite, his fridge no exception. I refilled my glass with the cheap plonk and took two more beers for my return to the lounge.

"Dave says I should tell the sissy his wife has just been fucked in the marital bed. He wants me to keep you here until midnight because they want to go again after they've been for a quick drink."

Hearing that my Goddess had already cum and wanted more was inspiring. I was jealous, humiliated and ready to do anything I was asked.

"Should we take our slut for a drink, Phil?" asked Sir. "They'd love a good look at her at The Flamingo."

"Of course they would. But I think we'll save that for another day. I'm sure Bimbo would want to make an extra-special effort before being on public display, wouldn't you Bimbo?"

"Yes Master" I was relieved Master had provided an excuse. I wasn't sure I was ready to be paraded at that moment.

"Tell me if you arrange something. I'd love to see how she deals with the attention." said Sir.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure everyone knows when I'm going to present my new fuck doll."

So I had that to look forward to.

"For now let's see how much training she'll need before I show her off.

Bimbo, walk around the room so we can get a good look at you. I'll tell you when to stop."

I started pacing, still not the most elegant walker in heels. Master's first comment wasn't unexpected.

"You need to spend more time in heels. Learn to walk like a model."

"Yes Master"

I continued walking, trying to improve, be more girly. I knew I needed tuition and lots of practice.

12