Cuculiformes 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she talked and gestured and walked around, her breasts wobbled loosely under the shirt, and as she stretched and pointed, the shirt clung extra tight to her body, making her nipples seem to stand out even more. And through it all, she seemed oblivious to her explicit display.

After their initial reactions, the crowd started interacting with her, asking questions and sometimes outright flirting with her while making their observations on her research.

"Why, that's absolutely right," she said to Rolley, who was pointing out that the planet had very good indications a second visit would be ordered. "I wouldn't be surprised if they shipped us straight back as soon as all the test results are in and we get a resupply." By this time she was standing next to the black man, her hand gently patting and squeezing his shoulder like a good friend would do.

Those two are definitely fucking, thought José.

"I'm sure our captain," and here she pointed across to José, "would be happy to return to the planet for an easy trip." She'd left her apparent lover and walked around the seated crowd to stand behind José, putting her hands on his shoulders. "I think next trip they'll want to set up a base station planetside for ongoing research, so who knows, we may be going back again for a long stay."

She walked back to the front to begin talking about the micro bugs in the water, leaving in her wake the unmistakable scent of female arousal.

José lost himself in thought then, losing the thread of whatever else the lecture was about for the time being. Her scent was delicious, and a smell he had been too long without knowing first hand. He focused on her exposed body, and her interactions with Rolley, and started imagining all the things those two were up to.

At some point it had finished and most people had gotten up to leave, but a couple men clustered around her chatting and drinking coffee, while he still sat there deep in thought, eyeing her body as it moved. If only her pants were as tight as her shirt, he might finally get to see what her ass was like, but still, those nipples were very chewable.

Well, as pleasurable as this was eyeing her body, he knew there were real things he had to be doing, but he was glad he decided to stop by. And in future he was going to make sure he cleared time to get to her next lecture.

He looked across at them all laughing at something Rolley had said, Brooke flirtatiously replying with her hand on his arm.

Yes, there was definitely something going on there, and as long as it didn't bother anyone else and interfere with the ship's harmony, he'd let it slide without saying anything. If it was anyone else, he'd probably have to have a quiet word with her, pointing out that a married woman shouldn't be having an affair on an exploration vessel, but as it was Brooke, and he wanted to fuck her himself, he'd just keep a very close eye on them.

Chapter 10

Brooke woke with a cold sweat on her skin while her insides raged with itching fire. Her hormones were surging, her clit was almost pulsing on its own, hazing her sane thoughts into a blur of lust. She needed to be fucked, her fingers were already dipped inside her naked body teasing her pussy, and they just weren't enough. She needed more: she needed penetration; and energy; and urgency.

Her thoughts immediately turned to the male she had most interaction with lately, to Rolley. She knew he wanted her, and in this moment that fired her up, more than enough to want to do something about it.

Automatically she sat up, grabbed her discarded long green shirt, and slipped it on her naked body. She padded silently out of her room and headed to his quarters, not expecting to run into anyone else. They were all on sleep cycle, except the skeleton night crew who kept an eye on the system's operations. Like all private quarters on the ship, his main door was open to let decent air flow through. She stopped and cuddled against the doorway, staring inside to the dimly lit main living room. The crew's unofficial policy was you always asked permission to enter, even though the rooms were always open.

"Rolley," she whispered, "Rolley." There was a moment's silence. "Hey, Rolley."

"Brooke," he whispered back, "Is that you?"

"I'm coming in," she whispered with determination, padding toward the sound of his voice behind the curtain that kept his bed space private. She parted it and looked into the dark space to roughly where he was. To him, she was silhouetted against the dim outside light, her hair all loose and the shortness of her body covering obvious. He couldn't see much else except her outline.

"I'm coming in," she whispered again, the curtain closing behind her, but he had enough time to notice her hands had grabbed the hem of her night dress and lifted it to her waist. She knelt onto the bed, then knee walked to him and straddled his waist.

Because of the air conditioning limitations in the station, most crew slept naked, or near naked like Brooke usually did. Rolley though was firmly in the naked crowd, and he could feel her hot skin as she rested down on his thighs, and then the tumbling kiss of the fabric as she dropped her shirt hem. On top of that, his nose was assaulted by the heady scent of female arousal. Should he speak, or let her take control?

Both of her hands rested on his stomach, then they drifted down his body, exploring softly until they were both wrapped around his rapidly hardening cock. She toyed with him soundlessly, bringing him to full erection. With one hand she stood him up straight, the other lifted her hem, and then she lifted her body up on her knees and brought her thighs forward until she was perfectly lined up to impale herself.

"I..." and her voice caught as she slid onto him, and it stayed stuck as she inched all the way down his shaft. "I needed that," she sighed as she hit bottom.

"That's nine inches of thick, black mamba you just swallowed up whole. It's what you white girls need, and it's all yours tonight." His hands reached down to where they joined, his fingers burying into her mass of pubic curls, his thumbs flicking up and down over her clit, bringing throaty moans in response.

Her back arched completely, her face pointing up as she surrendered to his touch, her body shivering with sexual tension. His hands slipped up under the nightie, over her belly and up to squeeze her breasts. "How does it feel to lose your black virginity?" He tried to sound dominant and in charge, but it bounced straight off her lust filled mind.

She brushed his hands away and leant down to kiss him, running her tongue into his mouth. "Don't say anything, don't do anything, just let me..." and she trailed off as she broke away and straightened up. Her thighs pushed open wider, and she arched her back and threw her head back again.

"Fuck, I need this."

She raised and lowered herself slowly, savouring the length of flesh embedded in her and the fullness in her stretched opening.

"Brooke..."

And in a flash her hand darted to his mouth, her finger on his lips.

"Shhhh. Not one word, lover. Let me do this."

He looked up at her and nodded in agreement, his hands moving to her legs, his fingertips running up and down her thighs. She pulled her hem up and studied their junction, her fingers slipping around his cock to gently rub herself. She felt different, not because it was Rolley instead of her husband, or because he was black, or a little bigger than she was used to. There was something about the way her body felt more alive with him inside her.

Her fingers could feel the wetness she was oozing, making it easier to roll them around his girth and then back up over her clit. She raised herself up, her insides clinging tenaciously as she finally popped off and sat back a little. In the darkness there wasn't much to see except the shiny reflections of green ambient light off the black shadow.

She played with it idly, getting the feel of his warm shaft in her hands as she rolled them up and down, the head flaring from its sheath with a strong male smell. There was no need to hurry, he was captive and she was holding herself in anticipation, waiting for the feeling of connection. She pulled him tight against her body, his warmth burning against her skin, rubbing him onto her belly, firm and determined, the passion building inside her until she was wanking him firmly.

As wonderful as he felt in her hands, she knew there was only one place he truly belonged. She edged forward, letting his length nestle along her groove, relishing the feel of his warmth wedged hard against her lips, dry humping him until the urge was too strong to limit herself.

Cupping his broad head in her palm, she leant forward and with an arched back she lined him up, easing herself backwards slowly as he slipped into her welcoming depths. Every little slide brought a deep moan and sigh until she was resting back on his pelvis, fully impaled. Sitting up straight, mounted like a cowboy, she slowly began rolling her hips, getting the feel of him pushing around her insides and the delightful wet sound of their joining.

Her hands rubbed over her breasts, heightening her sensations and soothing the gentle ache they sometimes had. She was whimpering as she rode, all the while his hands chased hers, tweaking her nipples after she rubbed them, and then he started bucking back against her thrusts, overwhelmed by her magnetism. His hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her down onto every upthrust, until he couldn't hold back any longer.

His seed filled her, cooler than the heat her body was already generating, and yet soothing and fulfilling, and the perfect conclusion to her exertions. She rocked gently on his spurting cock, teasing out the last shots as she smiled down into his contorted face. Each spasm brought small grunts until his grip around her waist relaxed and he stopped pumping his cock deeper into her.

He lay there breathing heavily, looking up into her face. She smiled back, cupping his face with her hands. Leaning down, she kissed his cheek. "I needed that so much," and without any further thought she swung her body off him and stood up beside the bed, starting to leave.

"Wait," he whispered, panicking that she was just fucked and going like he was nothing but a stunt cock. "Can I see you again?" His voice sounded weak and afraid like he was losing a good thing, not the strong, dominant black man he tried to act.

She grinned back at him. "Of course."

"Tomorrow night?"

"Every night," she said, accentuating the 'every' explicitly.

"There's nothing like a white pussy addicted to black cock," he said after her, trying to claw back some masculinity, but she was already gone like he was meaningless.

Never mind, he had what we wanted, and within a minute he was asleep.

**********

Brooke tumbled back onto her bed, face down, her pillow clutched under her. She was satisfied, in fact more than satisfied, her body was glowing with inner warmth and happiness. And to top it off, she was going to get more of it again tomorrow.

The bed smelt of her own sweat and sexual cream, topped by the smell of Rolley's cum oozing from her body. While the earthy smells would normally have made her clean up so everything was fresh, now they only made her feel comfy and safe in her own space. She hugged the pillow tight like it was her lover, like it was Rolley without the dumb ass attitude, and snuggled in comfortably.

Her mind drifted in and out of consciousness, staying only long enough to reminisce about warm cocks invading her, fingers teasing her clit, and hands lifting up her nightie to let a face press in between her ass cheeks to lap up her wetness. The feeling went on and on and on until her mind shut down, overloaded with sexual impulses.

Meanwhile, Julian had crept up on the bed behind her. In her unresisting state, he climbed on top, sitting on the small of her back. He too couldn't miss the unmistakable scent of sex, and in the sterile environment where any food source was limited, he couldn't resist seeing what the new scent was and how edible it might be.

In the dim light he leant forward and pulled the hem of the nightie back over her ass so that her bare skin was exposed, and the wet smell flooded out into the air. Hunching down tight against her body, he inched forward to sniff along her ass, fingers curling between her cheeks, peeling them apart. From her brown hole to her pink hole was bathed in thick, shiny wetness, and it was irresistible. Hungrily his tongue swirled down through the mess, lapping it up, its raspiness tickling Brooke seductively as it worked. Involuntarily her body lubricated for the inevitable fucking it was expecting to come, leaving the creature in no doubt which hole was the treasure trove of nectar.

He wriggled forward further between her cheeks, feet and hands roughly forcing them further apart so his face could press hard against her pussy, his tongue gaining free access into her cavernous opening.

Over and over it drilled deeply into her, greedily drinking in everything Rolley had left, and everything her own body had added to the mix, until finally the probing tongue had cleaned her out. In disappointment he clambered down and went exploring the rest of the ship for new adventures. He'd return later to check up on the children and pump Brooke full of high energy food and hormones.

**********

She awoke in the morning, well, space morning as such, with a big, stupid smile on her face and a long, pleasing stretch, her body aching and humming at the same time. Between her legs felt raw, and she remembered the visit to Rolley and his cock stretching her more than her husband had ever done.

Her fingers trailed down over her clit and into her body, dragging her morning wetness out over buzzing clit and itchy lips. Her natural balm seemed to help a little, but sitting up to watch her efforts between her wildly outstretched legs, she could see how pink and worn her entry was. Between her constant self play and finally - finally - fucking Rolley's cock, clearly she had been working herself too much.

She promised herself that she would slow down and give it a reprieve, but already she was rubbing herself while reminiscing about Rolley's big cock embedded deep inside. Normally the thought of someone other than her husband having any kind of intimate contact with her body would have been repulsive, but that he had cum inside her as well seemed to only engulf her desires more, flaring into a need to repeat her lovemaking with the same outcome. Her fingers teased her into an explosive orgasm that seemed to latch onto the idea of his cum inside of her as the ultimate destination.

She fell back onto her bed, breathing heavily, staring at the ceiling, absently still sliding a finger up and down her lips as though she was going to keep this up all day, her other hand lighting pinching her tender nipple. In the distance footsteps echoed going between rooms, and her logical mind kicked in enough to make her get up and throw on a fresh long shirt before she headed out to find breakfast.

Chapter 11

Rolley stopped at her doorway, leaning inside the room with his hands on the doorframe, looking intently for her in the low light.

"Brooke," he said, not even bothering to lower his voice, "you in?"

"In bed," she whispered, "but not asleep."

He boldly stepped in, grabbing his cock through his boxers and giving it a firm squeeze as he walked toward her curtained off bed chamber. Peeling the curtain back, he could see her laying on top of her bed wearing a dark night shirt. He stood there stroking his cock and staring at her intently as she propped herself up.

"Roland, lights, moderate," he said, giving verbal commands in a strict, measured tone so that the ship's AI could detect that he wanted the lights turned up automatically.

They flared over her bed, throwing a pool of light that haloed her loose blonde hair. She was looking up at him with wide eyes, her dark blue night shirt clinging tightly to her curving body, her nipples dimpling the material erotically. Her eyes lowered to watch his hand running over his boxers. With a broad grin she looked back up to his face. "Show me."

He walked in to stand next to her, the curtain dropping behind to seal in their privacy. They were both staring into each other's eyes, grinning madly like love struck teenagers. Rolley slipped his fingers into the boxer's waist and dropped them to the floor, kicking them away. His hand went straight back to his cock and began stroking it for her. "You like?"

"I love," she whispered in lustful awe.

"Every white girl loves a big, black snake," he stated matter of factly. "Come here, suck it."

But Brooke was in no mood to listen to whatever he wanted her to do, her own body had needs, and they came first.

She pivoted on her rear end to directly face him, and then lifted it so she could scoop the night shirt out from under her before she sat back down. With one hand she rolled the hem up to bare her torso, and then seductively peeled her thighs wide open to show off what he wanted.

She grinned at him in wanton display. With her other hand she patted her hungry pussy. "Fuck it," she demanded. In the game of lust between them, she held three aces and two jokers, leaving him with only the ace of spades as his trump card. He was going to lose, and she was counting on him to play the only card he had to her maximum pleasure.

Rolley could only stare in awe at everything on display. Her hairy pussy from the night before was now completely shaved bare, letting him see every feminine feature clearly. Her rounded tummy and thighs were pure alabaster, except for her opening which had turned fiery pink and was glistening in the light. Her tunnel was fully open, her insides rippling into the dark depths, beckoning him to invade her all the way.

He fisted his cock while he stared like a deer in the headlights. The so-called alpha male tamed into inaction by unrestrained white pussy. She leaned back onto her elbows in impatience and lifted her knees up and out as an unmissable sign she was ready to be ridden.

He suddenly took the hint and leapt forward, pinning her onto the bed as he collapsed onto her. His cock slid straight into her wet depths, skewering her completely. Her body enveloped him, her knees clamped around his waist with her feet tucking under his ass cheeks to pull him in all the way. Her arms snaked around him to cuddle them together tightly, her fingers pinching and massaging his back.

Her head nestled into his neck as she tightened her embrace and locked them together. "Oh, yes," she groaned as her body shivered. "No mercy." She pulled his lips to her and kissed him hungrily.

He broke away and knelt back up straight while staying fully embedded. Peeling her thighs away, he dragged her feet up onto his shoulders and leant back over her, bending her in half. He planted his hands on each side of her head, and with her ankles beside his head, he slowly started pistoning her deeply.

They stared deeply into each other's eyes as he slowly built up his pace, focusing on grinding her into the mattress as he bottomed out each time. With his rhythm established, he took her to where she wanted to be. The alpha in him took over, and his strokes became hard and rough, almost brutal as he grunted his dominance into her. She responded by flooding him with wetness and an intense body heat, their union making wet, squishy noises as he plundered her depths over and over.

Each thrust brought an intense moan in reply, her face contorting in expressions of intense focus and ecstasy. She knew her body needed this, and offered him no resistance. Instead she upped the encouragement, and looked him straight in the eye, letting the pleasure show on her face so he knew he was doing the right thing.