Cuculiformes 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
Brooke gets acquainted with a new alien species.
14.7k words
4.82
3.3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12 - Continued

For the next two weeks, José got to enjoy his sloppy seconds with Brooke. And while Rolley was in and out within a quarter of an hour with barely anything said but his macho bullshit, he got to stay for an hour or so, making love to her body as sensually as he could. She had started waiting for him with her own blindfold on, the lights on, and her bed made up into a cozy love nest with her legs already spread wide and resting on some cushions.

He'd always lay straight on top of her, burying deeply while the two of them kissed just as deeply in greeting. He found he enjoyed her more this way, body to body, lips to lips, while they fucked with her arms and legs around him. And even after he'd cum, they stayed locked together entwined on the bed, nuzzling and kissing and exploring each other.

This he enjoyed just as much as cumming in her, the chance to study her pussy up close as his fingers explored inside it, the two moles next to her clit, the way her lips were always splayed out in welcome, and the dark tunnel from Rolley's fat cock that never seemed to quite close up after. She kept her pussy shaved every few days, with a few stray long blonde hairs here and there that she never seemed too fussed over tidying up. He wanted to point them out and ask her about a lot of things, but he was never quite ready to risk their silent trysts ending.

He loved running his fingers over her swollen belly, it seemed to make her shiver and her skin goosebump. As the nights went by he realized it wasn't getting any bigger, and his hunch there was a baby Rolley growing in there became less a foregone conclusion and it was more likely due to Rolley feeding her his breakfast.

And her small, pancake tits, he'd grown to adore them: the tiger stripes on the side where they had been sagging too long; the swell over the top of soft, fluffy fat; and her thick nipples he couldn't keep out from between his teeth. He loved chewing them, a thing that became obvious from the hickeys he left surrounding them. He had no idea what she thought of the bruises, or any of his attention, but she never stopped anything he did to her sexually.

On the rare occasion he was able to back up quickly and get hard, she liked to be on top and take things at her own pace, where he got the pleasure of watching her work her clit as she ground herself down on him, whimpering and shuddering as she teased out her orgasms.

He could get used to this, very used to it. If they were going to be back on another mission to the planet in the future, he'd be looking forward to this every night.

**********

Except for the skeleton flight crew, everyone on the ship was in Communal Room 1, or "Houston" as it was affectionately known. That came from "Houston, we have a problem," as this meeting room was the biggest on the ship, and if something went wrong, this was the only room that could fit nearly everyone in to share the bad news.

Rolley was sitting next to Brooke, and it was telling that Rolley had moved over to sit with her after she came in, and not the other way around. At the same time she made no effort to distance them, and they chatted easily while waiting for the meeting to get underway. She had on a loose yellow shirt over her baggy black pants, and José smirked at how obvious her dark nipples were through the light coloured material.

José had expected someone might have brought up the affair between the two of them by now, if not in public, at least in private to him as captain, but as far as he could tell the crew had generally quietly accepted the fact that Rolley was fucking the married Brooke. At least that wasn't generating any jealousies or insecurities among the rest of the crew, which meant he had no need to step in and end it. That could make things difficult for him and Brooke, except of course Brooke didn't know the anonymous person fucking her was him.

Fortunately there was no bad news to give for this gathering. The navigation system had determined they were now only nine days away from Hub Station, and that it was time to start running system checks on any possible ongoing contamination issues from the planet, making sure all samples were being sealed away and catalogued, undertaking any basic repairs to the ship before handing it back over, and running detailed checks on the structure and systems so they could go into major maintenance in any down time before the ship was sent back out on its next venture.

They all had jobs to do, and in this meeting they were running down which teams were doing which checks, who was taking inventories of supplies left over, and noting any equipment issues they had on this trip, plus anything else that would help debrief the expedition as it went into wind down mode and then final hand over.

They were also discussing the planet they had visited and the results of their investigations. Almost all of them were already convinced they were going to be sent back for further study as soon as the ship went through its maintenance overhaul.

Sensing the general positive mood of everyone, he got up to give them the good news.

"Ok everyone, well we know this has been an easy run for us this time: no hitches; no equipment failures; a planet without any toxic atmosphere problems; no dangerous wildlife; and plenty of positive results from our tests. You'll be pleased to know the company has digested all the data we've sent through, and they're keen for us to get back there. So barring any major issues with the ship's maintenance, it looks like we'll have a short stay at Hub before we're shipping back out. They're organising a second expedition to come after us as soon as it's put together, with enough equipment to set up a permanent ground station for us to operate out of."

There was an outbreak of shouts and applause from the crew. For them, this could mean several years planetside studying and exploring while helping to form a new settlement. Even though in space they were completely anonymous, when new settlements sprung up, they had their chance to leave their names on features like street names, rivers and anything else that ended up needing a reference, and if things worked out well enough, they'd never go back into space again, but be planet bound with so much empty space they could truly be free.

As the chatter started to settle back down, Eva Mikulski stood up with her husband, both their hands going out to try and settle people down a bit to listen to what they were going to say. She was tall and dark haired, of strong Russian descent with a frame that, despite her near forty years and three children, was still very lean. Or at least it used to be.

With the room quietened, she put her hands on her slightly rounded belly and looked radiantly around the room.

"We won't be coming back for the next trip," she said, smiling at her husband. "We didn't plan it, but we're having another baby. I wasn't completely sure, but in the last couple days I've felt it starting to kick, so that settles it for me. We've already talked to Hub, and they'll transfer us planetside as soon as we get back, and then we'll find a doctor and start to do all the tests just to be safe."

The room echoed with claps and congratulations, and the couple were clearly very excited and happy.

"We're completely surprised, but it's a blessing and we'll miss space and all you guys. The new planet looks like a great adventure, but sadly for us, our adventure with kids starts all over again." She looked lovingly at her husband, and they were all touched by the clear devotion they had for each, especially poignant considering how most of them were single and looked to the rare married couples to keep the myth of finding love alive.

"Well, plenty of good news all around today. Look everyone, take the rest of the day easy, put your research aside, and we'll see if we can work up a special dinner for tonight with whatever we have left over, and put on a good celebration for the new family. Tomorrow we can start to shut down all the research labs and get everything packed away square, ready for docking."

José thought he better do the captain thing and mingle a bit before making a break for it. He caught up with a few of the supervisors as he did the rounds, making sure plans were all going well and that everything that was an issue was already sorted. Stopping to grab a coffee from the dispenser, he got to chatting with Misty Evans, a junior researcher in seed germination, at least, that's what she had been shoehorned into when she was accepted on board.

She didn't really have any skills, so he wasn't very clear on how well she was doing what she was meant to do, but like all the big bodied women he had met in their early twenties, she was very happy person to be around with an infectious laugh and good nature, and that was a good thing for morale in general. With her was one of the Asian heritage researchers with silvering hair, and compared to Misty, he was stick thin and quite short.

He stayed to listen to the two of them talk about some current dance slash pop music before he got bored of what they were saying and started taking notice of their interaction. She was lightly touching him at times to reinforce her agreement with his song choices, and they were both bouncing off each other's interest like a pair of crazy fans with a little bit of light flirtation going on.

"Dude, you'd get lost in between her thighs if you ever got there," he mused to himself. "Or her big thighs would snap you like a twig." What was the saying, opposites attract? Physically the two of them were very much opposites, but who was he to judge if they enjoyed each other's company. Hell, what he was doing with Brooke was just about unimaginable before this trip. Speaking of which...

He looked across to where she was with a mug of coffee, surrounded by four men plus Rolley, who were obviously all getting a good look at her nipples through her shirt. She seemed completely oblivious and whatever they were discussing, she was right into it with all of them laughing and smiling back at her. Her hand occasionally caught Rolley's arm as she was making some point to him, and Rolley seemed proud as punch that the guys were there checking out his babe.

What the hell, he thought, and wandered over to join them in getting an eyeful and dropped casually into their conversation. Standing there near her, three things became obvious.

Firstly, the top was just loose enough and the colour solid enough to show her nipples as shadows, but he couldn't make out any obvious details. Nevermind, he'd have them between his teeth tonight anyway.

Secondly, her hair was in a ponytail, and what was clear to anyone who cared to look closely, behind her left ear was a very definite bite mark hickey. No doubt they all thought that was Rolley's doing, and where it was, she couldn't see it either. Only Rolley would know that it wasn't due to him, if he even noticed such things.

Thirdly, she smelt of fresh, wet sex. And what made that puzzling, was that he knew Rolley had been working for hours with the rest of the engine maintenance team trying to get one of the land speeders operational again, and they had only finished with time to spare to get back to this meeting. So was there a third person getting some morning action with her? How very interesting.

Considering he was going to be fucking her again tonight, he didn't need to stand around staring in vain hope like the rest. Work first, play later, and off he went to get the rest of the day's duties done.

Chapter 13

Five days out from Hub, and José rested contentedly near Brooke's room. He was very early tonight, but that didn't matter. Work had slowed down since everything was being packed away, and he didn't have much else to occupy his mind. Sitting here, he could hear her adjusting her sleeping quarters, with the sound of her blankets being swooshed around as she made the bed into her little love nest.

He was amazed at how she could keep up so much energy and stay so happy. Fucking her for an hour or more every night was killing him, and on top of that, she also had Rolley pounding her for a good quarter of an hour before he was done, and whomever was visiting her early in the mornings.

He hadn't yet figured out who that was, and he wasn't sure he wanted to know. There were a couple of likely contenders, but considering how close they were to Hub, it could stay a mystery, at least for this trip. The nearest he got to finding out so far was just confirming that she was getting morning sex from someone.

Every day, first thing in the mornings, on the pretext of making sure everything was being squared away on time, he'd visited her work area first. Standing next to her to make conversation, she reeked of fresh sex every time so strongly that he was amazed she just didn't care if anyone knew.

He looked out the small porthole window, into the depths of space and the twinkling stars. Of the billions of life forms out there, only a handful on this tiny ship really had any care about whether Brooke was breaking her wedding vows, and in ten years time, even that wouldn't matter at all to any of them.

Out in the lonely vastness of space, three men were making one woman very happy at this time in her life. In the scheme of things, that was pretty important, right? Whatever she might be going back to at Hub with her husband, these weeks since leaving planetside had been very good ones for her. That made him feel special inside, not just from being able to fuck her and enjoy himself, but that he had been making love to her as a woman, and not just having sex with a body like Rolley was doing.

He wasn't in love with her, yes, that was right, but his thoughts about her were very affectionate. Seeing that she was happy in herself made him feel good that he had some part in that. He was going to miss being able to snuggle with her, that was for sure.

Actually, there was nothing to say any of this might start up again if they all headed back to the planet. He was going to be captaining again, that was pretty much certain, though whether she was going to sign up again, or come along with her husband in tow, he didn't know her personally enough to have any idea what her plans might be. He should just make the most of it while he had it, and make sure she wouldn't forget him, even if she didn't actually know who he was.

He fired up his comms device and tried to read a book to distract himself from thoughts of fucking her again, but after a page it fired up an advertisement for some business several solar systems away that he had to wait seconds to skip, and that was enough to waste his time and let him slip back to idle thoughts of the moles next to her clit.

Eventually he could hear Rolley arriving, beating out some grungy street tune on his thighs as he walked. No subtlety or secrecy whatsoever, lost inside the world his own mind created with no heed to anything outside it. Clearly no respect for the privacy of Brooke's life in the least, anyone could tell where he was going, even if they somehow couldn't hear what was about to happen next to confirm it.

José kind of liked the first minute of Rolley's hook ups with Brooke, listening to his bullshit lines before he just gave up the macho attitude and fucked her without the commentary. There was something ironic about it that was funny and took away the edge from having to take the place as second hitter to his sloppy mess.

Cum dump, where had he come up with that expression from? He'd heard Rolley use it long ago, and it sort of stuck, but he was starting to realise while it sounded kind of cool, it was pure trash talk, and Brooke was definitely not trash of any kind. Obviously very sexually active, sure, but that didn't make her trash. Confident and in touch with her needs, and prepared to do something about it, and on top of that, prepared to put up with a bad attitude so she could satisfy it. Maybe that's why Rolley was so macho, he couldn't really handle a strong woman and had to put her down.

Damn, why was he thinking about these things? Because he liked her, he had to admit it, and that meant respect for her too. She more than deserved that, and not to be called a cum dump like she was just an object.

"We can't do this anymore, Rolley."

Wait? What? Her words cut straight through his thoughts and brought him back to the now.

"We're almost back to Hub, this has to stop." There was a very long pause of silence that seemed to hang in the air for too long. "Tonight, we...we have...have to..." and her words keep trailing off to silence. He could almost imagine the tension in the air between them, and the cogs in Rolley's brain trying to regain control.

"We have to fuck like it's the end of the century," he finished for her and then silence. "That's what I thought you were trying to say." She had obviously made some move that Rolley had taken as acceptance.

"You're nice and wet, that's good, ready for a long night of fucking." There was a low moan from Brooke, he could imagine Rolley's fingers buried in her bringing that sound out, a sound he knew well from when he did the same. From her room came the sound of two bodies hitting the bed together.

"You white babes always want a good blacking," Rolley babbled, and then groaned. "Wet and tight, just the way I like it." He was obviously buried inside her properly now, a fact reinforced by a slow bouncing sound coming from the bed.

"You're going to miss this baby, when your limp dick white boy gets his turn. You want this, don't you baby."

And unlike previous nights when she just ignored him and moaned in pleasure while he fucked her doggy, tonight she surrendered to the banter.

"Rolley," she moaned. "Don't stop. Just there," and she broke into a short pant he knew meant she was holding back an orgasm.

"That fast!" José thought.

"Honey, that feels so good."

"More, baby?"

"Please," she whined.

"Baby, I'm stayin' in you all night."

"All night," she repeated in joyful bliss, dissolving in a long groan. "I wouldn't miss it."

José snuck around to her room entry, peeking inside. Her bed chamber was lit on low, the curtains left open by Rolley, as he always did when he visited. What did he care who saw? On the bed they both lay facing away from him, all he could see was her short legs scissored straight up around Rolley's waist while his ass slowly pumped up and down between them. Her hands were roaming up and down his back, and she seemed to still have her night shirt on.

And she was having a very good time, judging by her whimpers of encouragement..

Well, they were going to be like that all night. There was no doubt in his mind that Rolley would not be leaving until he had to leave, and that reason would probably be food sometime tomorrow.

He headed off back to his own room, disappointed, and yet despite the jealousy he had to swallow over Rolley being her last fling before Hub, he was also happy that he had been able to fuck her for as long as he had. And that made this a great trip, a great trip all around.

**********

Brooke lay on her back, looking up into the pale green glow from the ceiling lights. Rolley held her vertical legs tight against his chest as he rammed his cock into her over and over. She watched her feet bouncing off his shoulders with each thrust, and then she realised she hadn't painted or cut her toenails in a long time, or even made any efforts to be feminine.

Rolley noticed her eyes looking his way, pushing him into overdrive. He started chanting her name over and over with every thrust, which became harder and more exaggerated. Thoughts of being feminine evaporated as her body bounced on his big, black piston. Her tits ricocheted over her chest like two fried eggs, threatening to break free and land across the room. To save them, she had to grab each and hold on for dear life as his pace continued to increase.