Cuddling with Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that kind of lonely, how do I put it?" she asked and kept thinking.

"I need someone in my life, to love me, touch me, make love to me, like never," she said.

Why was she talking about that to me? It was her personal romanti9c life, her sex life., what influence I have over it.

"Don't worry mom, I will get you, a boyfriend, and try to start your romantic life?" I said.

"Oh, stop it, boyfriend and romantic life at this age, come on," she said.

"You're beautiful and you don't know that. A lot of young guys can get their hearts to swoon over you," I said.

"Oh, really" she smiled wiping her tears.

"One of those young guys is me," I confessed and closed my mouth thinking what I just said. I was a moron to even say that. Fuck this, we're done. But she smiled, looked down, and shyly, caressed her hair. I loved the way she smiled in that shyness, her eyes, looked down, and her fingers got up, she then touched her neck and felt it. Was she getting aroused?

"So, you like me?" she asked.

"Yes mom, I like you," I said.

"Doesn't it feel weird? To love me like this?" she asked.

"Don't you too want to love me like this?" I asked.

"But, son, we both have a different relationship, out of this," she said.

"So, what, what is there to try things out. I mean we love each other. We want each other right?" I asked.

"You're not understanding,"

"Then help me understand,"

"The world will weirdly look at us,"

"So, we can love ourselves like this inside our closed rooms and not let the world enter," I said.

"You're losing your mind,"

"Ever since you kissed me this morning, last night, what happened, it lost me to you. Mom, what I feel is real, I don't care what the world thinks," I said.

"Oh, god," she said and kept her head on my chest.

"You're notorious, since childhood. You chase one thing after another and never rest," she told me.

"Now I chase you," I said.

She looked up again, eyes peered into mine. She got closer, now about to kiss. But we didn't, her face showed hesitation, but her lips wanted. I ran my hand through her hair caressing it.

"Mom, I need you, I want you, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I will take care of you. Your loneliness. Your romantic life. We will make love, and I will let you know, and realize that you still are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," I said.

"Oh god, you're crazy," she said.

"About you," I said.

She again rested her head on my chest. Again the night fell more silent. By this time yesterday, we were sleeping. Now we aren't.

"Don't you enjoy sleeping?" I asked.

"No, I am not sleepy," she said.

"Overslept?" I asked.

"For two days I haven't slept peacefully," she told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"This, us, we're a problem, you want to do me this is what the problem is," she said.

"Mom, come on, we know what we want from each other. Love, romance, satisfaction," I said.

"Don't start again?" she said. And then rolled over and slept.

But I didn't want her to sleep. I added to her, closed my body to hers, hugging her, snuggling. I caressed her fingers and inhaled her neck's smell; I kissed her forehead.

"Think about it, our love, our life, our secret relationship, out of this world. It will be only us here. In this room, our bodies, our urges to satisfy ourselves. No one outside will control it. Not even outsiders. We can go out and sneak into places and make love. We can rent rooms and enjoy our lives. No one will be there to judge us. I will pour our life, no one dictating it. Our love, ours. We will have each other every night, on this couch, open my bed, and our bodies, exploring, wanting more and more, I am giving you whatever you want from me, more and more," I said.

"Stop it," she ordered.

"Then, every morning I will wake up next to your naked body. And we'll make love again, then you'll cook me breakfast, while I hold you from the back. We can take showers together to save water," I told her and she laughed.

"We can watch movies after movies on weekends lying on the couch like this, naked. We know we don't watch those movies, we switch it on every night and we talk," I said.

As I talked to her, her breathing increased, and I felt her heartbeat. I held on to her close tightly, hugging her, cuddling her. I engrossed my head into her collar and began kissing it. Caressing her fingers, she caressed my face. She turned around and looked at me deeply.

Again this look was not a look you give to your son. It was of wanting, of love, of desire, of letting go.

She got up, and I held her arm. She turned around and looked at me sheepishly. I laughed. She got up and walked to the corner of the room, and I followed. She stopped, I hugged her. I smiled, but she didn't. She looked at her face in the mirror and mine. I caressed her lips and nibbled her ears again.

She turned around and hit me; she slapped me. I held her hand, then I kissed it. She smiled and laughed; I pulled her hand and pulled her body to me, and we hugged. Her satin nightie kept tugging to my boner. We were more aroused than anything. We breathed hard.

"You talk stupid," she said and patted my hair.

"You also talk stupid," I said.

Our serious conversation began into a play. She ran around the room while I yearned to touch her. We played the whole room. She ran, teasing me, and I after her. I caught her arm.

"You talk like you're my lover," she said.

"I am," I said as I pulled her face to me, she held my head and got close to my lips. I advance to kiss her, she pushes me and runs again. I follow her, she hides in her room, then in her bathroom.

I hold her, kiss her forehead, then she sneaks in the living room again. She sits on the couch and laughs.

"Oh, god, I am so tired," she said.

I stand in front of her and crawl over her body. I sit in her lap, she's scared now of what will happen. She moves, but I hold her. She does nothing. She speaks, but I put my finger on her lips. She touched my face, but I held her hand.

I sit on her lap. While she sits on the couch, I hold her shoulder and lean in close to her lips.

"We shouldn't be doing this?" she whispered into my ear, leaning in close to avoid the kiss.

"I love you, I want you," I said, leaning again and looking in her eyes.

Our nose touches, and we breathe hard. I caress her whole body, while she caresses mine. I touch her face, and look into her eyes, she does the same. Our lips came forward and swooned in front of each other. We stared in our eyes for a long span two times and we roamed inside our fantasies.

The world lost its meaning; the reality faded away into eternity. I held her shoulder, and she held my arm. She touched my face, and I caressed her ears. My hands again encircled in her body and here's mine. Our lips so close to intertwine yet we still play with desire burning long in our hearts.

We don't kiss, we laugh and caress our parts. Our long strokes of love and care, of passion and intimacy. Her smell collided with mine, our deep longing eyes staring into our world, and our lives intertwined. Yet we don't meet our lips who are longing for touch. Dripping wet, pulpy lips stayed there dried and sacred. But we explored parts of each other we wouldn't.

In her nightie, I explore how'd she look without it. On my pants, she imagined how I'd look without it. We stared at our covered body parts in anticipation while our face gave up in admiration.

We met our lips, and I touched her hips. Our lips collided and crashed, we tasted the law of love and the wine of desire, which was harsh to consume. I taste her lower lip with the passion burning within me. While she nibbles my upper lip with the dried lips of hers. Our lips stayed there long, exploring each other, I guess they belonged inside each other.

We held our faces tight, looking in our eyes, we again kissed ourselves with the passion burning bright. I ran my hand on her navel and tickled her, and she laughed., while kissing she kissed my neck and spanked me on my thigh. We danced and played with each other with our lips still intertwined. We made out in the silent night with our passions burning bright. The time was right, so were the bodies. The fire ignited, so were our skins, we burned, in our mouth, as I licked the insides of her mouth. She glides her tongue in my mouth, and we taste each other the whole night.

I kiss her cheek and admire her body, running my palms and looking in her eye. While she undresses her nightie showing the bra and panty which her beauty hid. She stood in her inners there while kissing me, I couldn't help but press her more into me. It engrossed us in our mouths and my hands all over her body, exploring; we painted and thwarted in love the whole night. I stopped, and she stopped and we stood there eyeing each other like a bride and bridegroom would on their first night.

She looked with longingness in my eyes while I with all the desire inside me. I embraced her, and she pushed me on the couch. She sat on my lap and again we touched. We explore our skins and grind on the rising passion, emotions inside our clothes. And again we kiss, and she removes my pants.

There she sees the rising dick, which she was imagining. It has grown up with her growing son and erected tall in front of her beauty. She hugs me again while I rub her booty.

There again we lie naked in front of each other. Our parts don't press but lay astray from our bodies. We inspect our naked bodies. We touch and caress whatever we can find. The marks she had on her body while growing.

The beatings of her father engraved on her skin, I kissed her scar while she kissed mine. She traces my body with her fingers looking back at the time where we used to bathe together. She lay naked in the bathtub and I joined her. We played while bathing, and still, in those old days of my innocence, I enjoyed her nakedness. The time has come to circle again, as I remove her bra.

The cleavage pops out and there I see, nipples and her areola. She stays there unmoved, and I stay here scared. Our kiss lasted so long, now there is no going back. We looked again longingly in our eyes, with our desires aroused.

She looked at my throbbing dick while her breast was astonished. I before grabbing her kissed her again. There she lies on my body, with her nipples pressing hard on my chest.

We kiss the deepest kiss we have ever had. I tongue her tongue and bite her lips, while she grinds her hips on my groin. We stare at ourselves and look at what we had done in this innocent play.

Here we lay stark naked, with desire boiling astray.

"Make love to me," she said while kissing me again.

"Yes, tonight will be the most beautiful night of the most beautiful lady I have ever met,"

She cries hard and kisses me. While I console her tears. I wipe those tears away while ripping apart our desires.

"Let me make love to you the whole night, while you cry, wail, moan, and I will give you the love which was lost for a long time in your life," I said.

She opened her arms and embraced me into her. While I sucked her nipple. I pressed and fondled them. Then I thought, I should make tonight a sensuous one.

"Why did you stop," she asked.

"Foreplay," I said. She laughed.

I hold her and slowly press my hands on her body. I push her on the couch and crawl over her. She lays there ready to be eaten by this ravenous monster. Our desires throbbing, our breaths panting, I calm myself down and breathe in sync with her.

Her long short breaths, her chest rising and falling, I kiss her lips and taste it deeply once again, while I caress her body with my fingers like a guitarist striking his chords. I kiss every part of her body. I kiss her navel, smooth and delicious and bite it, she wails and shakes. I put my thumb in her mouth and she sucked it while I munch on her neck. I bite her ear while fondling her breasts. She dances in pain and agony, but in patience, she lies there to let me do what I want. I bite her breast and circle my finger on her nipple.

She breathes hard and I give her another long deep kiss. Then I slowly run my fingers to her panty and remove it, and her smell of desire evokes a burning passion within me, never seen before. I crawl on her legs and devour every inch of it. I bit, I sucked and licked them. She moans and shouts again and again. But as I put my thumb in her mouth she stopped to lick it.

Then I smack on her back, eating her out, every inch. Bite by bite I make her mine, she lays there shaking in pain. Lick by lick I wet her with my tongue, while she lays there in vain. I hold her breasts while humping her ass and lick her lower back, then I bite that cute ass, hard and slow, making her moan in the wildest groan the whole night.

I lay on my back and she lays on top of me. She removes my underwear. My throbbing dick lays there engrossed in her palms, hot and smooth, she rides it through my dick. She lays on my chest while working on my dick and begins kissing me. I bite her nipples and suck them like I was a hungry kid.

She grapples by dick with her hand and holds my head and pushes it into her breast more like she's feeding her hungry child. She moans, I moan and sits on my throbbing dick and dances. Dances seductively, looking at me sheepishly, I have never seen her like naughty. I tickled her, and poke her pussy, then I slid my finger slowly.

My finger enters her wet pussy and there her dance of passion increases. She pants and breathes hard. We cannot take this.

We should enter the union. She takes my dick and shoves it in her pussy. My dick slowly slides in her thick, wet, flower. It felt like entering heaven. She dances and rides, slow and fast, then slowly, I lift my hips, and I hold her out. We ride on the waves of ecstasy slowly and passionately, while she kisses me and I slap her. She slaps me and I kiss her. She rides with passion and hate, and love, something I caress her with love, then hate, then bite her hard.

She moans the loudest, and it echoes in my ear; her shape-shifts the whole ride, making me quiver. She's like a dancing queen never seen her dance like that, my dick is her stage and she's a shapeshifting dancer. One moment she looks all-loving goddess, then another a hateful bitch, then she looks old and then young, she keeps changing her shapes in one lovemaking.

I drop her on the bed and crawl on top of her. I slid my dick dastardly and entered her.

"Slow," she said.

"Slowest you could be" whispered in my ear.

I entered her slowly then hurt her slowest as I can. I kiss her while she kisses me, forgetting that we're having sex, we embrace on a long journey of deep kisses. We thrust slowly, breathing hard, and she caresses my hair, then I bite her nipples once again and she loses her mind. "Oh, fuck" she shouts after all this time the orgasm is yet to come. Again, I ride her as slow as I can, containing all my orgasms in me. We do not orgasm, we go slow the whole night, I ride her and she rides me with passion and ecstasy, while we eat each other in delight.

I do not cum, nor does she. We take a moment to stop, to collect our breaths. Then go inside ourselves, again and again, slowly dancing, grinding the ride. She grabs my hair and pulls it tight and pulls my whole body into her.

I enter her the deepest I can, and we embrace again, the closest we could get. Our bodies hugging and sweating, breathing in sync, our skins burning with the same ecstasy of the whole night, and our lips tasting again for the thousandth time, my desires wobbled in her wettest flower, we both worked hard to not let ourselves go. We contain our desires, our love, and passion, in a slow, long, controlled ride, we ride full night.

The sun arrives and shines her nipples, sucking the whole night, while she rides me on top, and here I lay panting and burning bright.

God help us, we are shaking and shuddering in our orgasm, but we pull out at the right time to make love for the longer sessions.

The whole night of lovemaking has passed and there came a day, we are passed out but our bodies ask for more and more. Years of hunger gives away. Finally, our bodies get tired, and I look deep in her eyes, they tell me to let go and give in all I have inside her, while I tell her to give all her to me.

She embraces me, and fastest the thirst, our breaths increase and kisses shorten, but our biting and shouting increases.

"Ahh, ahhhhhh" she groans.

"Oh, mom" I shouted.

"Oh, son" she shouts and digs my face deep in her cleavage. I thirstily search for her nipple and suck on them.

"Oh, boy, keep sucking them, oh, shit" she shoots.

I grail on the nipple, thirsty and quiet like a boy hungry. She grapples and pulls my face tight. She rides harder than ever, all the orgasms in our bodies come together. Our bodies shake, and eyes give up, our heads burst with love. Our headaches, our hands lose, she rides and I lift myself. Everything looks bright, her skin looks young. Her lips look fuller.

"Bite them fuck, suck them, do something son" she groans again and again while panting and shuddering.

I suddenly embrace her nipples in my hand, sucks on one and fingers on another. She dances and wails, cries, and shouts. I dance and wail and push her to mine me more and more. Our bodies give up and our desires parts overtake. The whole night we cultivate this love and energy surges up and pours out. She squirts shaking her thighs into mine, and she wails and shouts in joy and cries, I shoot shaking and shouting, yet we hold each other tight. She cums hard and keeps Cumming while riding, and I enter the divine.

I cum hard and deep into her, my thick hot cum enters her wet pussy. Our bodies lay there exhausted, our desires burnt out, our legs and backs tired. I look in her eyes as she sits on my dick again, taking me all in. Again we enter, but we don't ride but embrace our love for the whole night. We kiss again, the longest kiss, on the wettest couch of ours. We lick our bodies and caress again, tirelessly, and bite and grapple our body parts.

She's no more my mom but more than a mom and I'm no more her son. Our lives have entered each other, and our souls are now one. She lies on the couch, tired and pants loudly. I lie beside her.

We cuddled the whole morning till afternoon.

We cool our bodies down and breathe deeply while caressing our bodies again. We kiss slowly and deeply and look into each other's eyes. The look of longing is gone, and now there is a look of passion.

"Wow, it was great," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

Our silence spoke more than anything else.

"Tantra," I said.

"We need to be more like this," she said.

"Fuck the whole night?" I asked.

"No, make love the whole night," she told me.

I grab her nipple and suck it again. She caresses my hair.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"What?" she said and pulled my head to hers and gave a smooth kiss.

"We need not marry, we're already married, this whole night, we married into one being, one soul, one body," she said.

Hearing that, I lost and gained a lot of things in my body and kissed her again and she kissed me. Again we made love on the wet couch.


12