CulDeSac Kelly, Next-Door Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
John handles a girl who might squeal, Kelly takes on clients.
4.8k words
4.59
4.8k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching the back of the house on a Wednesday night, while Kelly was fucking this guy who lives just two doors down. He was a regular, so I didn't have to pay much attention. All I had to do was escort him to the back room inside this abandoned house where Kelly, disguised by the dim red light, heavy make-up and a wig fucked every guy she could within ten blocks of our Culdesac, modestly nestled in the suburbs of San Whogivesafuck.

I peeped in as he took off his clothes and lay down on the bed, without even a greeting. Kelly had started to prefer that, as opposed to the ritual 'Oh, hi, we're pretending there isn't money involved and this is somehow fun.' However, bluntness could lead to aggressive behavior. One guy did go too far, and I had to kick his ass, which actually scared the shit out of me, as I hadn't fully thought out how a bad date might go down. I know now, and I've been training at the martial arts studio to be better prepared.

Anyhow, I watched as Kelly's slender body slither across the clients' chest as she took his long and slender dick into her mouth. Her ass was in the hands of the client, and he was slurping away on her little asshole. Kelly's mouth bobbed up and down on his thin shaft, her hands twisting at the root of his dick. She glanced up at the door and saw me watching, and winked. While looking right at me she encouraged the man whose face was buried in her pussy, "...oooooh, fuck yeah, baby, shove that tongue up my ass....way up there, ooooyummmmm." Her moans were muted by the cock that she had placed back between her thick lips.

She was a natural born whore, and she loved making men cum, didn't need to be liked, but also didn't need to be loved. She had a hard enough life at the tender age of nineteen to know that nothing lasts, trust nothing, save it all. As Kelly, she's the ne'er-do-well cup-de-sac harrigan who can insult the boys better than the boys can insult themselves. When we disguise her up, and put her in the empty house that's been for sale for years, and tell all the guys I know she's a Prostitute from across town who visits now and then, we clear five thousand a week, on average. It's a culdesac in a suburb that's bored and horny. We know all the clients who don't know we know them. It's a classic pimp/whore relationship, except Kelly keeps 60% of the money, and she's my only worker, and we plan to cash out as soon as the summer is over. Me, back to school. Kelly, off to Vegas to get a spot in a high class brothel until she's 35.

And currently, by wiggling her ass in the face of a guy she grew up with while sucking on his dick, she was one step closer to that dream.

I walked away and went outside to smoke a cigarette. I didn't really smoke, but it helped me look imposing and cool while I played the part of Vernon Mangripp, local pimp. He's a blend of Starsky and Hutch, with some Samuel Jackson thrown because, well, he's Samuel Fucking Jackson. I even have a wallet wth 'Bad Mother Fucker' on it. I leaned against the back wooden fence, under the only light, a flickering yellow light which was hanging straight down on me, giving me a menacing, shadowy presence that helped keep the clients in line. As the smoke wreathed around my face and into the old, battered, sulfur-bulbed lamp above me, I saw someone come up the side of the house. We hadn't another appointment for two hours. I flicked the smoke away and reached into my coat, as if I had a weapon, which I didn't.

As the person got closer, the sulfur-yellow light revealed a girl, with shoulder length blonde hair split into pigtails. She had a curvy body, almost fat. She was wearing tight leggings with four inch heels and a blouse that was unbuttoned low, lower and lowest, openly displaying her ample 36D tits, that were held up and out by a lacy black open cup bra. She had a wide mouth, with thin lips, and a pug little nose. Her eyes were small, and brown...and suddenly I began to realize I knew this person.

"I know what's going on here." She said, her arms on her hips, her brazen pose ruined by her tremulously shaky balance on her high heels, her far too high heels. She clearly hadn't worn them before tonight, and I knew that because she was Wendy Fernstein, the former fat kid who lived up the block. She just had her Eighteenth birthday and was about to flunk out of her senior year in High School, totally pissing off her computer hacker nerd parents. She had lost weight and kept the tits, I assessed, and and reminded myself that as Vernon Mangripp, I did not know this person.

I coughed and kept my cool. "Ain't nothing going on, so go on home, little girl."

Her face grew outraged, and she pulled a ID out of a tiny little purse that swung from her shoulder. "I'm no little girl, asshole." Her ID did indeed prove she was 18. "Congratulations, bitch." I said flatly, in my deep Mangripp voice. "And you can take your 18 year old ass home with you right now. Good evening." I took one step forward, still leaving five feet between us. She twitched at my first footstep and then stumbled and fell backwards to the ground. She whimpered a bit, and had trouble getting back up as her pants were so tight. I walked over slowly and held out my hand. Pouting, she took it, and I pulled her up, and then I pulled her close to me, tightly pressing her curvy form against me, making her gasp in shock.

"I don't like women who play games." I said, laying down my best Clint Eastwood. I put my hand on her ass, which was meaty and luscious, far bigger than Kelly's athletic derriere. I squeezed it slightly, and before she could voice a protest I pulled back and then swatted her ass firmly, making her yelp. I took a quick mental check... yes, yes indeed! That is what Vernon Mangripp would do. I kept up the attitude with every word.

"That's for being all coy and shit, now state your business or fuck off."

I was still keeping her close to me, one hand on her ass, one on the small of her back. She was breathing hard, in short little gasps, and her cheap perfume was almost overpowering. I repeated my demand, almost growling. "State...your..business." I gave her another swat with the flat of my hand, just a little bit harder. She jerked closer to me, her pelvis unconsciously grinding up on my thigh.

"Someone's fucking for money in there!", she blurted out.

"And you're gonna tell the cops or something....?" I leaned in and brought my hand slowly up her back until I reached the back of her neck.

Her eyes looked around, confused. I could see she hadn't thought this out too far. I shook her neck just a little, and then the words poured out. She had overheard one of the boys talk about it and she was pissed off. "I've been blowing the boys and they don't pay me nothing!", was her final indignant pout. "It's not fair!" She stamped her foot hard, making her tits and ass jiggle.

I pulled back and took her chin in my hand. "I understand your frustration. So...you want to get paid?" I asked her point blank, staring at her through my sunglasses.

She gulped, and tried to keep her cool. "Yeah! I mean, yeah, sure...you know..." Her indignation was slowly melted by my looming face above her.

"How much?"

"Huh?"

"How much for a blowjob?"

"How much for a...blow...?"

"Woman, do not repeat my words back to me. Answer the question, how much for a blowjob?"

She stepped back, and her face squenched up real hard as she thought about it, and as her fingers twirled one of her pigtails, she peeped up with a faint, "Fifty bucks..."

I pulled a wad of cash out of my pocket. Peeled off a fifty, and slowly held it out. Her eyes flitted from the cash, then to my face, and then back to the cash. "What, like right here?", she asked, trying to sound brave and failing.

"Nope, just inside. You want to get paid? Show me why you should get paid." I rubbed the cash in my hand, and she licked her lips. She snatched the money away like a angry cat.

"Good job. That's the first rule, money first. Now, right this way." I led her through the back fence and then to the back door of the darkened, abandoned house. Wendy was wide eyed and quiet as I led her from behind into the living room of the place, which was totally empty and almost pitch dark. There was an old camping lantern I had stored in the kitchen which I turned on. I placed it's bright, almost blue light in the far corner, which lit us sharply from one angle and cast our grotesque shadows on the far wall. I stood in the middle of the room, dead center and faced Wendy.

"Allright Wendy, make me cum with your mouth, show me what you've been doing for free." I unzipped and pulled out my cock. Wendy's eyebrows shot up, but she did nothing else except walk over to me, go on her knees and start to force my dick in her mouth.

And I have to say it was an odd sensation, to get a bad blowjob, as such a thing seems impossible. But Wendy was lapping at my dick and sliding it around her face as if she didn't know how a dick actually worked. I grabbed her pony tails and pulled her head back.

"Let me show you how to get paid...open your mouth and stay still."

I slid her shirt off her shoulders, and the electric lantern light made the pale skin of her arms and back shine and gleam. I then placed the tip of my cock on Wendy's lips. "Now, just suck at the tip, but don't take the dick in your mouth."

She did so, and tiny slurping noises echoed in the empty room. "Now keep doing that while I slide my cock all the way into your mouth."

Her eyes looked up at me, scared.

"I won't go too far. Keeping sucking like you're doing, and stop thinking, just suck it, yeah ....yesss..." I was sliding my dick deeper into her mouth, and deeper as her eyes closed and her lips pulled greedily on my shaft as I backed it in and out of her dirty little mouth, now smeared back and forth with her cheap lipstick.

My hands caressed her shoulders and arms as she started to bob up and down on my cock in a regular motion, her eyes closed and her body softly swaying. I took her hands and put them on my hips.

"Use your hands, on the hips and ass, like this...." I guided her hands to my ass, and as she looked up at me, my cock half in her mouth, her thick fingers started to rub and knead my ass and thighs. "No, Wendy, do it like you would for your self."

She leaned away, letting my cock leave her mouth, and thought about it for a couple seconds, and then took my cock back into her mouth while her hands gentle massaged and caressed my ass and legs.

"That's it, that's a good woman right there...", I purred.

She grinned around the shaft of my dick as I pushed and pulled it out of her mouth.

"Squeeze your tits for me, play with 'em."

Her hands almost flew to her huge tits, clenching them and grasping at them roughly, her fingers probing deeply into her skin.

"Caress your tits, and look up at me while you do it." Her eyes lifted up to mine as her fingertips traced over her tit-flesh. Her small eyes burned with lust and her ass was twitching with a need to get fucked. She began to slurp and pull at my cock with her entire mouth, losing her steady rhythm, but going deeper and deeper on her own, with no need for me to move at all.

There was a beep on my watch. I needed to check on Kelly. I pulled my cock out of her mouth making her whine and whimper in protest, spit dripping down her chin onto her huge tits that were already glistening with sweat and about to burst out of her cheap, black bra. Shit, this girl was a genuine little cock slut, she didn't want to get paid, she just needed to get fucked. How many of these girls were there on my cul-de-sac, anyway!?

"Stay here, take off your clothes...leave the boots on, I have to go do my job. And stay quiet." She squealed with delight while peeling off her leggings. I pulled my dick back in my pants, turned off the camping lamp, and went to the back bedroom. I could hear Kelly getting fucked doggy-style while walking down the darkened hall; that particular sound of a guy's pelvis slapping against her skinny ass and the sort of moaning she does was unmistakable.

As I peeked through the door, I saw that I was right. Kelly was on her hands and knees facing the door, while the guy was behind her, his hands on her shoulders laying into her hot 19 year old skinny body. He was a quiet one, though Kelly wasn't.

"Oh shit yeah, baby, keep fucking me, of shit you're gonna make me cum....god dammit..." She lowered her head to the mattress, leaving her petite ass high in the air, like an animal in heat.

I blinked hard. She actually was going to cum. That's what she did when she came for real, that thing with the ass and that sound in her voice. I had fucked her a lot while training her to be a sex worker, so I knew. I also taught her how to accurately fake an orgasm.

She was moaning into the mattress as the guy came without a sound, just the typical faster, faster, faster...done...sequence of motions most of them go through. He stayed frozen, his cock still inside Kelly for about a minute, just still and a rock. Kelly stayed frozen as well. Then he gently but quickly pulled out, got dressed and was at the door in about two minutes flat. Before leaving the room he turned and said, "Thanks.",and put a twenty on the crate beside the mattress, which was lying flat on the floor without a box spring. He then left the room and closed the door behind him. I was at the back door and escorted him to the fence and then down the path back to the front of the house.

There was about an hour to go, so I went back in the living room and turned on the lamp to find to find Wendy on her back, naked except for the boots, her fingers playing with her pussy.

"Was she getting fucked?" Wendy asked me, in a voice that was full of the confidence that comes from the surrender to one's passions. "That guy who went out was Jerry, from up the street. And he was...ungh...fucking her."

"Yes he was, and roll over onto your hands and knees, yes that's it, and I'm going to show you how she was getting fucked." She started to roll over, but was going too slow. I grabbed her wide hips and flipped her onto her belly, then pulled her hips up in to the air all between a chorus of squeals and gasps.

"Go up on your hands, there you go, I want those titties to sway and dangle as I..." I put my cock at the entrance of her pussy and wiggled it a bit. She growled deep in her throat, and pushed back, shoving her pussy half way down with one lunge.

"Oh fuck! It's so thick! Aw damn, it feels so fucking...ungh..." I grabbed her pony tails and began to slowly push the rest of my dick into her.

"Oh shit...oh shit....oh yes... oh shit....aaaagghhnnnnmmm.", she called out as my cock hit bottom, my balls resting against her pussy. Her face fell into the carpeted floor, just as Kelly's did, and as I gently moved my hips back and forth, 'stirring the pot', she began a long slow moan without pause. My hands left her pig tails and began to massage and squeeze her luscious, fat but firm, eighteen year old ass.

"Hey, who ya fucking there?" It Was Kelly, and she was standing right behind me.

Wendy tried to get up, but I pinned her to the shag carpet, facing out towards Kelly. My cock was still firmly inside her and gave her an extra push, making Wendy grunt and twitch.

"Some girl named Wendy from down the block." I pulled my cock out, all the way, which got Wendy to kick her feet a little. I then shoved it all the way back in, the wet slapping sound echoed obscenely off the walls in the empty room, making Kelly laugh out loud. I caught her eye, and she winked and nodded, conveyng the understanding she knew it was Wendy Fernstein from the Culdesac, and that she didn't know it was us.

"Goddamn, that's a wet pussy!", Kelly hooted. "Does it feel good, Vernon?"

"Yeah, it's alright."

Wendy whimpered in outraged protest.

"Oh she didn't like that.",Kelly said. "She wants to be a good fuck. Just like a little slut."

Wendy whimpered again, even more outraged.

I pounded my cock back into her a couple times more, enjoying that slapping sound. Kelly walked around to Wendy's face, engrossed in shag carpet and knelt down to talk to her. "You got to get up and do a little something if you want him to really like that pussy.", she advised in a kindly tone, like a 3rd grade teacher correcting a math problem.

"Ungh...y..yeah? do...ungh...something?"

"Trust me, try it." Wendy grunted with some effort and then got up on her elbows and then on her hands. She then leaned forward, pulling her pussy off of me, and then pushed back hard with a vengeance.

"Oohhh fuuuucccck, it's so biiiiig.",screamed Wendy as my cock disappeared into her eighteen year old cunt.

Kelly giggled. "Ain't it nice? And that's a good thing, keep tellin' dem men about their big dicks, their thick cocks, how it feels so right...yeah, now move your ass back and forth..."

Wendy began to sway her ass left to right and back, her pale ass cheeks were so round you just had to...

Kelly reached over and gave Wendy's ass a firm spank, and then she gave her another blow on the other cheek, and three more in quick succession, making Wendy moan and squeal and shake her ass from side to side harder and also front to back, as she continued to fuck me.

"Man, you just gotta spank that round ass, right?" Kelly asked me, voicing my very thought.

"Totally..oh fuck yeah...ungh....", was all I could muster as a response. Wendy's pussy was grinding on my cock, and making it hard to talk or think. I started to fuck her back, grabbing her ass tightly.

"Oh hell yeah, Jo....Vernon! Fuck her hard and fast! Make her cum!" Kelly leaned towards me, a genuine lust evident in her throaty tone and gritted teeth. Her eyes were fixed onto Wendy' succulent, round ass as I pounded it like an animal.

I was hammering Wendy's tight pussy when I felt her tremble and shake inside, approaching an orgasm, so I gave her some hard slow thrusts, which sent her over the edge. She screamed, but Kelly shoved her hand over her mouth, muting most of it. I was still slowly fucking Wendy from behind, barely holding off cumming myself when Kelly broke the reverie.

"We got a client in a little. Can you clean that pussy juice off of you and look business like?"

"Hey, keep a civil tongue, We got time."

"And you, You gonna be a sex worker like me?" Kelly asked Wendy, who was now flat on the carpet, still recovering from her orgasm.

"Uh...um, yeah...if that...that's what sex work is...hehehaa, Beats workin'.". She sounded drunk.

Kelly snorted. "Yeah, it ain't. Hang out and watch the next guy. That'll tell you if you really want to do this gig." We got dressed, well, Kelly didn't, she stayed mostly naked. I told Wendy to wait in the living room with the lamp off, so she could see out and no one could see her. And right on time I escorted Kevin Brainerd in. He was the neighborhood asshole. And he had a body odor issue that would have made him hard to tolerate even if he wasn't an asshole. Whether the body odor made him an asshole first, who can say. But he was a regular. $120 for a suck, fuck with three positions guaranteed.

"Hey, hey, hey, where's my little fuckbitch?" Kevin giggled, trying to be cool. "My dick's been thirsty all week and it needs to drink some pussy juice!" He grabbed at his pants and yanked at his junk. I said nothing in return, focusing on ignoring his stench. Kevin took a swig of gin out of a flask and then tucked it back in his pocket. And then took out the money, 120 dollars in fives and ones. What an asshole. "Ok there's your filthy fucking money, now where's the filthy, fucking whore."

"Keep...it....civil...." I growled like an animal with every word. Kevin gulped and held his hands up to affirm he would indeed keep it civil. I wasn't worried. Kelly was more than able to kick his ass. I opened the door and let Kevin in, and left it cracked and I heard Kevin continue his crudisms. In the living room, I turned on the lamp to reveal Wendy's disgusted face. She whisper-shouted her stern disapproval.

12