CulDeSac Kelly, Next-Door Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
It's the busiest night of the week for 19yr old Kelly.
5.1k words
4.68
3.9k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{{PLEASE REFER TO 'CULDESAC KELLY, NEXT-DOOR WHORE CH. 01' FOR MORE BACKSTORY, IF YOU NEED THAT KIND OF THING TO GET YOU OFF. ONE OF YOU HAS TO HAVE A 'BACKSTORY FETISH', RIGHT? AT LEAST STATISTICALLY.))

Kelly, my slender little money making 19 year old neighbor was about to start her Friday night special.

Her beat was the cul-de-sac where we had grown up, and she had made a client out of every guy and some of the girls in our sweet suburban subdivision, with my management and training, of course.

Oh, and her work was the sex kind. Kelly was a 19 year old suburban prostitute.

Jesus H Hunter Thompson, that sounds so fucking like an exploitation movie from the 70's, like I'm a white Dolemite or some shit! Look, the boring reality was that little Kelly Schmitt was a ne'er-do well loser who discovered she liked cock and had the chutzpah to be a sex worker. I had the cock that helped her with that discovery, and then I was the brain who arranged a system by which she could whore herself out to the neighborhood, without the neighborhood ever knowing it was her. Is it because I'm genius? Nope. It's all timing. The circumstances were so particular and peculiar. This kind of situation that can't be made, they only happen. You just have to act when they do Does that make sense? Fuck it if it don't. You don't need to get it. You just need to get off.

There was an abandoned house on our block, and Kelly knew how to get inside. It was the first place we had fucked. And we stuck to it. Zero overhead, Brother! We started with seven guys who were dumb and horny enough to become safe regular clients for Mandy (who was Kelly with a curly red headed wig, uptown make up and black hose and slutty lingerie). I set up the times, and then told the guys to look for Vernon Mangripp, which was me in a wig, high heeled boots and padded clothes. In the shadows and darkness, nobody ever knew it was me and Kelly. Really, I'm not lying! Granted, horny dumb guys are easy to fool. But we were that good, and yes, they were really dumb. Anonymity was key. And by keeping all our illegal activity super local, there was a zero chance of getting busted. And the empty house was a crap home in a crap part of a crap town; it wasn't going anywhere. So every Friday night and most of the other nights, we made that empty house pay out!

Friday night was payday for the working stiffs we lived with, so I, as myself, set each guy up with 'Vernon' to schedule a time with Kelly. All I ever did as me was hand out the magic phone number. 'Vernon' did all the illegal things. Chester Pete was the first guy to show up, right at 5:30. He was a small little guy, but wiry and tough. Also dumb and ugly as shit, the poor guy. He walked around to the back, following the hedge that hid everything from view, to the back door, which was fenced off from view as well. I stood guard there and took Chester's 120 dollars and led him in to Mandy's room. She was on the mattress which lay flat on the floor, no bed frame or box spring. There were two small side lamps on crates whose lampshades were covered with red silken scarves, giving the otherwise empty room a dull reddish glow.

Chester Pete started to take his pants off. "Hey there Miss Mandy."

"Hey there Chester Pete." Kelly responded is a sing song lilt. She lifted her ass up into the air, slowly, but kept her face away from him. "Have you come here to fuck me?"

You could hear his grin get big. "Oh I sure as hell have, Miss Mandy. I've been waiting all dang week for you."

"mmmm, then get to it, Chester Pete, I hope you gonna eat out my ass like you usually do...." She wiggled her ass in the air, like she was fishing for trout.

"Oh fuck yes, it's dessert first for Chester Pete!" He dropped to his knees and took Mandy's asscheeks in his hands and then buried his tongue into her anus, boring as deep as his tongue could go, which was pretty fucking far....

"Oh shit Chesty, fuck my ass with that tongue...oh Arrrgh! Un, unnn, Unnnnhhh, how do you get that tongue so hard!!" He kept it up for about four more minutes, licking and penetrating her ass and keeping his face surrounded as much as he could with her athletic derriere. With a childish smacking of his lips, he sat up and moved his cock down to her pussy, as Mandy pushed back in almost perfect timing. Chester was a predictable fuck. She pushed back all the way to his pelvis, making Chester holler out in pleasure.

"Gawddamm girl, you ain't gonna make me cum that fast again. No ma'am." Mandy giggled an evil laugh. "Oh but Chesty, you came so hard then...." She cooed, "...it felt so good in my pussy...unghh! Yeeessss!" Her voice had every bit of fuck power in it as the most experienced porn star. Chester Pete shook his head, obviously trying not to cum, and began a rhythmic doggy style pounding of Mandy's ass. "I'ma gonna get my dollar's worth tonight, yes Ma'am I ...ungh,..I sure am!" Mandy got up on her elbows and looked over her shoulder, "Oh Chester, I always give you your dollars worth with my Sweet.." She pushed back with her hips, grinding her ass into Chester. "...hot...." She started to move her ass in a little circle, which made Chester suck in his breath. "...pussy..." she then moved her pussy up and down, like she was painting a fence with Chester's dick.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck, girl!" Chester was struggling to keep his cool as Mandy used her ass to work his cock like a gearshift on a 1974 Datsun. He finally pulled out of her, and moved her gently to lie on her back, and started to fuck her missionary style. As his hips pumped into her faster and faster he grunted out, "Oh damn, Oh damn...it's feels even better! Oh shit...fuck fuck fuck" I could see, even through the fucking and the dimmed light that Mandy was smiling a tiger's grin. She reached her thin arms around Chester's waist and grabbed the young man's ass and pressed her fingers into his muscular cheeks. Chester cried out like he got punched, gave her three more thrusts and then grunted like a pig as he came. Kelly's hands traced all over Chester's back and ass for a few seconds, giving the guy a chance to relax, and calm down, a moment to savor the moment until she had to....

"You all good there, guy? Man, you are one hot lover. I sure did enjoy our time together. All right now, you party hardy this weekend..." Her banter was solid and sure, and it got Chester Pete out of the door with a smile on his face, without it ever dawning on him that paid for an hour and got a half-hour. She worked hard for those extra minutes on Fridays, as the cocks were coming hard and fast, and hard and slow, and they were coming all night long.

The burger boys were up next. These were three guys from the same work crew at Baba Yaga's Burger Dojo, who chip in together to get their rocks off every payday. My suggestion. As Mandy is such a nasty, trash talking whore, and fucking her in a dark room in an abandoned house is such a turn on for the right kind of person, that these three guys together took less time than three separate individual clients. One of my business classes talked about how to... wait, what the fuck... As if you give a shit about my junior business man efficiency...forgive me, here's the fucking.

So Mandy had two of the burger boys in front of her with one on his back, lying on the floor, all of them bare-assed naked. Mandy was decked out in her black hose and garters with no bra. Mandy was riding the floored Burger Boy's face, dipping her pussy in and out of range of the lapping tongue while his meaty hands were grabbing at her ass. Up above, Mandy's hands had a cock in each, and her mouth was going back and forth from dick to dick, three medium strokes each turn... three deep strokes of her red lips, hot mouth and swirling tongue wrapping itself around their sweaty shafts. Her lithe form rippled in the shadowy light as she undulated her entire bodyline to grind her cunt onto the tongue beneath her while thrusting her mouth deeper onto the throbbing cocks that her slender fingers were squeezing and rubbing simultaneously.

The guys standing up were hooting and hollering like you do when a hot red haired girl is sucking your dick, and their knees began to buckle with the pleasure of her efforts. Mandy started to add extra strokes to each cock. She started going deeper with each stroke, her cheeks bulging with every thrust of the grunting men above her.

"Alllrrighty, boys, it's Burger time!", said the fatter of the standing guys. Then the two guys up top gave each other a douchebag frat boy high five, and moved Mandy to get on her hands and knees. The blonde burger boy from below scooted out and placed himself right in front of Mandy's mouth, as his fellow fast food comrades positioned themselves behind her.

"You got employee of the month, so you get first dibs." Fatty told the dark haired guy. "Aw, hell yeah, thanks Clem!" Without an extra word or superfluous gesture, he slid right up and into Mandy like a precision dancer, fucking her pussy from behind with little rabbit thrusts, making Mandy jiggle and shake. Her moans were muffled by the dick in her mouth, which was being held still by the Blonde burger boy as her body jostled on it's own up and down his dick. "Fuck her faster so she sucks my dick harder! Com' on man, get her good!", he cheered, making the dark haired guy fuck Mandy faster, which made her moan more and more.

"Ohmigawd, y'all! Her moaning feels so good on my dick!"

"Hey, I want some of that moaning cock love!" whined Fatty.

"Yeah? Then I'm next on the pussy..." bargained Blondie.

"Gimmie...just.. a few...argghh!" The dark haired guy reared his back and thrust hard into Mandy's cunt, sending her mouth deep onto Blondie's dick and therein enducing a similar groan of pleasure. "There, you can fuck her now.", as he moved out of the way for a eager blondie who climbed into the saddle as quickly as fatty parked his fat ass in front of Mandy's wet, stained mouth.

"And remember, don't put your hands on my hair, okay.", Mandy reminded the boys.

"Oh, sure, you bet Mandy!" burbled Fatty as Mandy swallowed his cock all the way to his balls with one gulp. "Ohhhhhhh SHIT yeah!", he screamed. Meanwhile Blondie was taking every advantage of Mandy's upturned pussy, slowly sliding his whole length in and out of her wet hole. Both men's hands were caressing the petite girl's back, legs and thighs as they spit-roasted her, both thrusting in and out, with Mandy taking turns of her own, shaking her ass and fondling Fatty's balls with her slender fingers. They kept a steady rhythm of fucking, Mandy's slurping and sucking keeping time with her the 'slapp' of her ass backing up against blondie's body.

"I want her to ride me, you gonna cum soon or what?" Fatty asked across Mandy.

"Yeah...gasp...ride her, ungh, ungh ungh, and I'll...grunt... cum in her mouth. Ok, Mandy?"

Mandy popped the cock in her mouth just long enough to say, "Fuck yeah, bring it to me you fucking pigs!"

All three guys cheered as they switched places. Fatty got on the ground while Blondie helped pick up Mandy to place her petite body right on top of Fatty. Mandy took his cock in and hand and wiggled her little ass as she lowered her pussy onto it, and then all the way down until it disappeared all the way inside her. She then put her hands on his chest and rubbed her ass back and forth, just like she was riding a horse. Then she suddenly sat straight up and in a sexy, defiant tone challenged the room, "Now who out there has a cock for me to suck, huh?"

Blondie scrambled up to take her at her word. She grabbed his shaft and began a vicious cocksucking, her hair flying about as she swallowed his entire length again and again. Fatty began to fuck Mandy harder, his hands kneading her ass and his hips bucking up and down. Mandy had to stop sucking Blondies' cock for a second to cry out in pleasure, and then she returned with a vengeance, lolly-popping Blondies' dick so viciously he began whimpering like a starving savage. "Oh shit, shit, I'm gonna come! She's sucking my cock so fucking good.."

"Hold on, man, wait for me, it'll feel better..ungh ungh ungh..."

"I can't hold out, her fucking tongue is like a snake...aaaahh.."

"Ok, Ok I'm coming too, I'm coming too...aaarrggh!"

"oooohhhhhhhh..Ungh!"

"aaaahhhhhhhh..Ungh!"

I watched the guys cum together inside Mandy, as they gasped for air, and slowly crumpled to the ground. They guys talked and laughed for a little bit, and then Mandy piped in with her "You all good there guys? Man, you boys are hot. I sure did enjoy our time together. All right now, you party hardy this weekend..." And she bantered them all away.

Five minutes later she had cleaned herself up and was ready for her next customer.

Fifteen minutes late she had Mr. Simmons from down the street balls deep in her pussy. He never said a word, and asked that she not say a word either. She told me he would clamp his mouth down hard on her left tit and suck on it the entire time he fucked her. It was always missionary position, and it always lasted only fifteen minutes. He wasn't ugly, just a little out of shape. And that's pretty much it with Mr. Simmons. A lot of Mandy's clients were like that, straightforward boring fucks. I asked her what she thought about those kind of men.

"At first it kinda pissed me off. Cuz I started whoring with a huge celebration of freaky fucking and fuck training and sucking giant cocks for an hour. So when the first coupla guys just wanted a little in-out in-out, I's like well, what was all that damn training for? And then you get used to the boring fucks, so when a freaky fuck comes along it takes you for surprise. So the trick is to name your terms and then fuck in the now. That cock. Right there."

There were two other tricks like Mr. Simmons in quick succession, and it feels like a waste of time to write about them. And I figure if it bores me, then it will bore you.

Our next client was Mandy's favorite, and so he was my least favorite. It took a while for me to admit my jealousy, but I did about 23 days ago after some meditation and bourbon. Mr. Jenkins was a widower with a fantastic body, the perfect amount of chest hair, a great smile, sexy shoulders, and a penis that Mandy said was the best she has ever had.

"And it's not that it's the biggest, you know? It's just got the right curve and shape and...Lord Goddamn, I got to struggle not to cum at the first deep stroke of that gourgeous meatstick.", she told me over lunch one day. She and I had not fucked for a while, and I had been okay with watching her fuck all those other guys. But this one bothered me a little. Maybe because my sidepiece was a nasty little 18-year old gutter trash and hers was a grown up Hot Dad with a job. Wendy, my sidepiece, only knew me as Vernon Mangripp, and not as John Parsons, her neighbor from down the street. As I had told Kelly, Wendy was Vernon's type and not John's type. Wendy had approached me as Kelly's pimp to see about sex work. Wendy wasn't smart, but wise enough to know she wasn't smart. She had great tits and ass, but the rest of her looks were mediocre. She also hated to work, so she needed to learn to fuck. So, I fucked her. Well, Vernon fucked her, quite often. She was a eager student and a wiggly, giggly good time. But it still twinged a little when I heard Kelly calling out from the other side of the door....

"Ooooonnnngghhhhhhh shiiiitttt, Paul! I love your cock, it's so fucking gooodddd!" And when she means it, you can hear it. It's a tone, a certain light groaning and grunting that underlies every word, that connects every sentence.

They were in there, fucking, and I was watching the door. I should have gone outside, and pretended to smoke cigarettes by the sulfur yellow lamp. But no, it was better to stand right here and hear another man fuck a woman, and fucking her better than I fucked her.

"Oh god, yes suck on my tit ...suck it just like that...fuck yesssssss. Mnnngh....!"

That last sound meant he had thrust his cock all the way into her, so forcefully that her back arched like a rainbow, her head hanging back and her feet twitching ever so slightly. I had been protecting her all summer. That meant listening, and secretly watching at times, to one woman fuck a lot of other people. By now, even with the door closed, I could see every thrust, lick and maneuver in my mind just by hearing the sonic results of the motions.

"Mmmmm gunh, gunh, gung, gannnggg, arggghhhhh..." Kelly was deepthroating his dick, taking the whole length into her mouth one pounding stroke at a time, and then gargling on the entire dick and it nestled deep in her throat.

"Oh yesyesyes, take me, take me like that!" A rustling of the sheets and then the sound of hips slapping against a skinny ass filled the nearly empty room. " Nnngg...ng, ng., ungh, fuck yes, fuck yes!" All that meant he had flipped her over and was fucking her doggy style.

With more sheet rustling, and a faint whimpering from Mandy, "...please, please, I want to ride you, let me ride your cock..." there would a small wet, sliding noise, and then Kelly would gasp out her pleasure, "oooohhhhhhh yes. Ungh. Yes. YES! YES! YES!" I'm sure even you could tell that meant she had turned him over and was now riding him, and slamming her pussy down on his cock hard with each 'yes'.

I heard her cum once, and then twice. Soon after she shifted down and sucked him off until he came in her mouth. That's when I scooted back to the outside gate and leaned against the wall, like I had been there the entire time. As Mr. Jenkins walked by, I gave him my standard nod and he nodded back, clueless that I was the kid who used to mow his lawn every summer. I stared at his back as he left, and tried to hate him, but it just wouldn't stick. The kid in me was jealous, but the man knew better. I just needed a little more time to grow out of it.

Next up was Jimmy Two-Bones, who had to come in from the backyard alley, as he was on crutches. Jimmy had Cerebral Palsy, but managed his illness well enough to work at a computer bank so he could make a good living. But everything else about his disease pretty much made him unfuckable; the severe limp, the twitching, the facial grimacing. When I asked her, I wasn't surprised that Kelly agreed to fuck Jimmy, but I was surprised that she agreed so readily and matter of factly. It was a no brainer for her. Of course she would. As we talked she said that even a severely handicapped person would be okay with her, as they didn't gross her out at all. "Normal folk can gross me out, like ole' Kevin Brainerd, that boy got all the use of his functions, but he smells bad and he's an asshole. And you know what? Jimmy sometimes don't smell great either, but it's not because he's a jerk, it's 'cause he's sick, you know? And that makes it tolerable, even nice."

I totally understood her.

I helped Jimmy into the house and then escorted him into the bedroom. Kelly was wearing a long red robe and heels, and she would strip as part of the service. I had to stay to make Jimmy didn't have a seizure or any other complications. Yeah, it was possible he could really hurt himself with all this exertion. Then why risk it? Was it that important? Jimmy sure as hell thought it was.

Okay, now I want to truthful here, but I also want you to stay turned on, but the first thing Kelly does with Jimmy is to take off his pants and socks and shoes, move him over to stand inside a basin, and then she takes of his adult diaper and washes him down whether he needs it or not. And the entire time she does it, Kelly smiles and jokes and flirts with him like the diaper ain't even there. Like a nurse, but a sexy one. Pretty soon Jimmy's joking back with her and smiling as much as his face will allow him to smile.

I think half the healing Jimmy gets is just being comfortably naked with another person, you know?

12