Cult of White Blood Pt. 01

Story Info
Fontane waits out a storm at an inn. A dark ritual awaits.
2.2k words
4.59
1.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1: A Rude Awakening

Garrison was restless in the rain. My cloak sagged over each side of his saddle and coated the sides of his abdomen. He whinnied and snorted his displeasure.

"That's all right, boy. Just a little longer." I patted his neck and righted myself in the saddle.

The dim light of Larkville was close now. Maybe a mile or so.

I blew warmth into my hands and felt the calluses there. The rain beat on them, running between their cracks. Left behind by years of hard labor. It had not been so long ago, after all.

Something moved in the trees. As I turned to investigate, Garrison reared up.

"Whoa! Whoa, boy!"

He came down but continued to dance.

"Shhh shhh."

I came down from the saddle and took another look into the woods and muttered, "What in hell was that?"

Just then Garrison bolted into the night. Off down the road he went into the dark of the woods.

"Damn beast."

I saw a flash of something. And stood a while longer, then made my way on foot.

The door to the "Barbow Inn" swung open before me and I was greeted first with the smell of mince pies, then the acrid odor of men. Their heads turned to look me over.

Silence fell.

"A freeman." Someone muttered.

"Looks like trouble." Said another.

Raised both of my arms in a kind gesture and pulled the collar of my shirt down. There, branded by my former master Matthias, was a freedom mark. A circle crest with the signet of the master and a letter that represented the reason for release. My mark bore the letter "N" for "Noble discharge."

This resulted in a wild cheer, and much merry was made before I was offered a bath and a bed. Both I accepted, heartily.

Two serving wenches led me to the bath and undressed me clumsily. Feigning shame when one of their hands grazed the edge of my manhood, or the curve of my buttocks.

"You certainly kept yourself healthy." The older one said, clearly admiring my body.

"Did you get in a fight with an armory?" Said the younger, referring to my many scars.

"I've seen my fair share of trouble. Much in the time of my service." I replied.

They eyed me as I stepped into the bath.

"What'd I'd give for bigger baths." The younger said.

"Hush now!" Started the older. "You'll embarrass our guest."

The younger bowed in acknowledgement and began to soap my chest from behind with a large sponge. The other began washing my feet. The younger took great care to not miss a thing as she soaped me. I felt her breasts against my neck, and the hard nubs of her nipples poked aggressively through her blouse, drawing small shapes on my back. Her hands moved slowly, climbing down my abs as if counting the rungs on a ladder. Her touch was soft, and when her supervisor wasn't looking, playful. Before long she was running the tips of her nails along my navel.

I blushed, as I felt myself swell below a small layer of foam.

The younger didn't notice, but the older did. She looked shocked at first, then she gave the younger a frustrated glance and smiled down at me.

"Noble discharge?" The older asked as she massaged my thigh.

"I saved my master's daughter from a troll." I said, not without an air of pride.

"Surely you are fibbing." Said the younger, who had just about reached the base of me.

"I mayn't lie." I laughed. "My oath forbids it."

"My, my a strong lad." The older teased.

"Not so much a lad anymore, I'm afraid."

"Nonsense."

A hand grabbed hold of my member and began to stroke it gently under the foam. The older had beaten the younger to it.

I did well not to show it.

She was a plump woman, shapely and had seen at least 3 decades, while the younger looked at the edge of 20. They could've been sisters. Hell maybe they were.

Before the stroking could continue, another hand attempted to grab hold of me. The younger blushed as she felt the older's hand already at work.

The older watched her as a professional eyes an apprentice and said, "Well help me, there's a whole lot of him to go 'round."

"Yes ma'am." Said the younger as she placed her hand below the older's and started to squeeze and pull.

The older stroked and twisted around the head of my cock. All the while keeping the appearance of "just doing her job." Only the slightest moans gave away her secret excitement.

The younger was not so subtle. She moaned into my ear and bit the soft flesh on my neck. She then removed one of her breasts and placed it in my mouth.

I sucked on them like a babe, and growled at the building pressure in my cock. I wouldn't last much longer. I pulled away from her breast and gasped, as I felt pleasure erupt in me. The younger one shoved her nipple back into my mouth.

"That's a good lad, come for us now so you can get to bed."

I did, every last bit of tension in me released and I gushed in one consistent spray, shaking and moaning.

"Yes. Yes! Good lad. Such a good lad." The older sighed.

I lay in the bath, panting and twitching.

"Now let's all get cleaned up and go to bed."

The did another round of soaping and rinsing, dressed me in a fresh shirt, and slid me into bed.

I watched their asses as they skipped out of the room.

Sleep did not elude me for long.

I dreamt of a pool of blood, filled with the limbs of fallen warriors. Around the pool flies hummed and fluttered but they never approached the pool to feast. They only hummed.

The humming grew louder and a red light flashed in front of my eyes. My eyes shot open and as I blinked the sleep from them, homogeneous figures donning cloaks appeared around me. Their faces were shrouded by the hoods, and nothing showed of them but their pale mouths.

At my bedside was what seemed to be the leader, as they were the only one wearing an inverted white rose pendant, the signet of the noble house Hawthorne.

I attempted to sit up, but a pain shot to my head and I collapsed back down.

"What is the meaning of this?" I moaned.

The leader sat next to me and placed a hand on my bare chest, just above my freedom brand.

They smiled, only parting their lips slightly, and said, "No need to worry, my child. We have come to aid you."

A woman.

I looked at the others, and by chance saw the rest of me. I was totally naked, my cock flopped onto my right thigh.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"We are a coven of traveling healers, and you have piqued out particular interests." She said, "We will take what we need and leave you feeling rejuvenated."

"Are ye, all women?"

With the question, their robes fluttered to the ground. Beneath them, only the smooth pale bodies of women who seemed to glow in the candlelight. There were 8 in total, not including the ringleader, and each was unique in her own way. The first seemed to be just eight and ten. Her hair was black and straight. It draped down her body, hiding her nipples and obscuring her petite breasts. The hair was so long that it even flowed down past her thighs, showcasing her bushy mound between a set of black velvet curtains.

She bowed, which gave me a glimpse of her left nipple. It was an ethereal bright pink, and small. She introduced herself as "Amelia." Then stepped back into line.

"Amelia will be your host tonight." The leader said, "The others will aid her in this task."

"What do you need from me?" I asked, as I felt the jaws of a trap grow taught around me.

She placed a hand on my head and pulled back her hood. Her eyes were emerald green, her skin was pale and unblemished, her lips were blood red, and her teeth were points.

"Everything." She said.

I reached to where my sword had been, but it was no longer there. Then, as I turned to face my assailant, she drove her cursed teeth into my neck. I felt my blood flow from me, replaced with her venom. It climbed through my veins, chilling me as it went, like ice in my flesh. Down it flowed into my arms, legs, then back up into my groin, then cock.

My cock shot up like a cobra, and I could feel the venom filling it. It bulged and pulsed, stretching larger than it had ever been, like a rod of cold steel.

I couldn't move. The venom had paralyzed me from the bite down.

Then Amelia approached, each step rustling her hair along her body, painting unearthly lines along the curves of her hips and pelvis.

She placed a hand on either side of my thighs and opened her fanged mouth. Orange light pulsed from her throat as if she was about to breathe fire. Instead, she wrapped her lips around my ice cold member. At first it felt as though my cock would melt in the fires of her mouth, but after a moment, pain and torment were pushed away by pure bliss.

"Good boy." said the leader, "Just play along."

She leaned over and began to lick my nipple as she pinched the other.

I felt Amelia's fangs framing my cock in a treacherous cave, as her touch twisted around the shaft and pulled on it like a snake squeezing the lift from its prey.

She moaned lightly, and the vibration was too much.

I exploded in her mouth, but she'd anticipated me, and buried me to the hilt in her throat. I watched as muscles worked to gulp down every long, agonizing glob of cum.

I roared, and tried to break free of my paralysis, to no avail.

The leader snapped her fingers, and another vampire came to my side.

"We can't have you making too much noise, Harbinger."

"Who?" But I was interrupted by a crimson muff that separated my lips and grinded on them. It smelled of forest flowers and tasted like venison. I could not resist it. I'd never tasted a woman more delicious.

I gave in. All thoughts left me as my cock popped out of Amelia's mouth. She climbed onto the bed and straddled me, holding the lips of her hellish cunt over my still throbbing cock.

There was nothing to be done. I had occupied myself by swirling my tongue around the redhead's pearl, and feeling her body tremble with every swipe.

Amelia impaled herself on me, sliding down so slow that I thought it would kill me then and there, but when she was down, and my cock was well and truly in her, she waited.

The others joined in, two sat on each arm, one on my leg and the last, cupped my balls and began to such them. They all moved together in one, even, blanket of cunts. Their wetness coating my flesh, my mouth and my cock.

Amelia slid up and down, gripping every inch with the walls of her evil hole, pulling at it, trying to rip it off with her pussy.

Then a miraculous thing happened. Strength filled me for just a moment, but I seized it.

I drove my hips up, pushing my cock deep into that tight cavern of hers. She moaned, and bucked back.

"Give it to me." She said.

The strength came again, and I shot forward once again, feeling her cervix open to welcome me.

She yelled and growled like a cat.

I sucked on the redhead's lips and shoved again. Amelia quivered and bit her lip. A line of near purple blood began to trickle where the fang pierced her.

"Give it to me, Harbinger. Fill me with your seed!" she yelled through panting breaths.

I'll give it to her!

One final time I pushed, the door of her womb had opened, and my seed flowed. Her body shook, her eyes crossed, and she screamed. Then all the others, in unison, began to shake, each growling and collapsing from the force of their collective orgasm.

"Good boy." The leader said, "This will take nicely."

The redhead fell off of me and freed me to speak, "Damn you all." I said.

The leader smiled, showing off her teeth in the candlelight.

"It is a shame. Such a good cock for the slave den, but as the prophecy states, it must only be used once."

"Fuck your prophecy." I muttered.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself, Harbinger. Now you die."

The leader produced a black metal dagger and drove it down to my chest. But then a flash of light knocked the knife away, and from the door burst a woman in a white robe. I didn't see much else as the tunnel around my vision became a pinhole, and then a tomb.

There was a scuffle, an eruption of laughter, then the muffled sound of a kind voice, so garbled that I could not make out a word.

Then the world and all that came with it were gone. Not even black. Not even silence. For nothing is none of those things.

Continued in Part 2