Cultivating Lilly Ch. 02

Story Info
Lilly meets Cassy, who shaves her pussy.
4k words
4.37
34.6k
17

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter picks up immediately after Lilly's humiliation in the locker room. It is her first meeting with Cassy and that meeting will start to open her mind to new ways of thinking.

Lilly was the first in the stall and once inside she pulled the curtain closed. Her sobbs echoed off the walls, forcing her to settle down. She was already embarrassed; if the other girls wondered why it sounded like cows fucking in her shower stall, the torture would never end. Trying to push Shelly's abuse to the side, Lilly took in her surroundings.

The school's architect must have figured the girls would be self-conscious because the showers were very small, semi-private rooms that were covered with white tiles. There was no door to the four-foot square space, but a clear plastic curtain emblazoned with the school mascot spanned the narrow opening to maintain warmth. Steam quickly obscured the plastic, granting the girls at least some privacy.

Mounted high to a pipe that bisected the space, two shower heads faced away from each other, and above the pipes a brilliant light harshly illuminated the room. Shampoos and soap bars could be stashed in cubby holes on each side of the stall.

Crying quietly, she hung the towel on a hook and looked at the little mess Shelly's disgusting pussy and ass had left on it. She was going to have to rub the damn cloth all over her naked body when she finished showering. She wanted to crawl in a hole and never think about that twenty minutes of her life again.

Sniffling, she turned on the water and began to quickly lather the soap. Better to get this over with, she thought. Maybe she could finish before... "Hi, I'm Cassy." She had an accent Lilly didn't recognize. "You're Lilly, yes?" One hand held toiletries and the other was out. Lilly was struck by her eyes: Bright innocence reflected in enormous aquamarine pools. Her hair was dark with sweat but Lilly could tell it was very blond.

Cassy furrowed her brow. "Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing, really."

"Are you sure?"

Lilly nodded and sniffled. "It's fine. Just one of the older girls was teasing me."

Cassy's lower lip pooched and she looked concerned. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Lilly said, glancing down at her breasts. "I'm kind of used to it." She feigned a smile. "It's nice to meet you." And then she blushed at the awkwardness of the introduction and finally shook Cassy's hand, which felt tiny and frail.

Stepping around her, Cassy removed her towel and hung it on the other hook. Lilly's parents didn't walk around their home undressed and Lilly didn't either. As an only child, she'd had no siblings to be naked around and it was then she realized that aside from seeing her mother nude a few times (and the incident at the beach last summer) she had never been so close to another naked person.

Her eyes lingered over Cassy's body, which was small-boned and petite; her physique elvish. Though Lilly knew all incoming freshmen were at least 18, Cassy looked much younger. Cassy smiled and crammed her soap and shampoo onto the little shelf.

Lilly cranked the faucet all the way to HOT and turned her face up to the ceiling. She concentrated on trying not to be jealous of her new bathing partner. The girl was beautiful and looked like most of the other freshmen in the locker room: somewhat undeveloped and slender-going-on-boney. Why did she have to look so mature? It simply wasn't fair.

The rivulets of water streaming over her jutting nipples, down her torso and between her thighs only served to make Lilly more uncomfortable. She imagined the steam hid her large breasts and overgrown thicket from view. But the space was very small, preventing them from turning away from each other. They didn't make eye contact despite their elbows brushing occasionally as they bathed. There was a horrifying moment of embarrassment when their bottoms bumped as they scrubbed their feet. There simply was no way to ignore each other.

"It's uncomfortable," Cassy said over the hiss of spray. "You know, having to shower with a stranger. At home, I shower with my brother and sister all the time, but this is different."

Startled, Lilly glanced across the stall. Cassy's eyes were closed. Her chin was up and her back arched, water running through her straight white-blonde hair. Her skin was creamy-white and if she had a freckle or mole, Lilly couldn't see it. Cassy's chest was flat but her nipples were impossible to ignore. They resembled large, engorged raspberries perched atop puffed, fawn-colored areolas that pointed toward the ceiling. A light dusting of alabaster fuzz did little to obscure her plump labia, which the girl was vigorously scrubbing with a washcloth.

With Cassy's attention averted, Lilly bowed her legs and took the opportunity to quickly wash her own sex. Looking down, she was again reminded of her womanly features; her gibbous breasts and messy pubic nest that often shot dark tendrils out from the confines of her underwear or bathing suit.

She managed a low, "Yes, it is a little strange." But at Cassy's age, showering with your brother and sister was weirder still, Lilly thought. A bell rang, signaling the end of the seven-minute bathing period. Turning off the water, they began toweling off, with Lilly being careful not to touch Shelly's cunt stain.

"I wish I had tits like yours," Cassy said in an unsettlingly honest tone. "They're beautiful." Then she giggled. She stood with her back to the curtain, blocking the view of anyone outside their stall, and didn't try to hide the fact she was assessing Lilly's breasts.

Lilly covered herself and felt her face flush. It was an awkward moment until she laughed too and, almost in a whisper, thanked Cassy for the compliment. "Yours aren't bad, either."

Cassy guffawed. "I look like a boy with puffy nipples! I hate them." She pulled a sour-apple face and looked down as she flicked one oversized bud and tweaked the other. "If I had short hair everyone would think I had a dick between my legs." Bending lower, Cassy spread her thighs and pinched her labia together, creating a noticeable lump. "It almost looks like I do anyway." Returning her gaze to Lilly's breasts, she asked, "How big are they?"

Lilly paused. It was such a personal question. But here she stood, not more than a foot away from the girl she was going to be naked with every day of the school year. There was no reason to dodge the question.

"26-D." In her head, Lilly screamed, "I'm such a fucking freak!"

Cassy's eyebrows went up and her eyes were wide. "Oh my! If I had those, I might fall over!" And then they both laughed and Lilly realized she wasn't the only one with body issues. Her breasts, while extraordinarily large, appeared normal when compared to Cassy's, whose over-plump nipples and areolas looked odd against the flat expanse of her chest.

And Lilly's inner labia remained hidden; safely tucked within the confines of her special place and concealed by her pubic hair, while Cassy's were exposed; distended and permanently displayed -- blushed and fat and heavy. And pretty, Lilly thought, feeling more comfortable. "Where are you from?" she asked.

"Sweden," Cassy said. "My dad got a job so we moved here a few months ago." It was the first of five showers a week they would share for nine months, and once the jitters of being naked wore off, a friendship formed.

____

The next couple days were rough because of the performance she was obligated to provide. The second day she resisted and was met with a hard slap across the face. The third day was a repeat of the second except one of Shelly's friends joined in the fun and snapped a wet towel to Lilly's butt after the red headed cunt slapped her for not minding. As further punishment, Lilly was made to attend to Shelly's pussy and her friend's. By Thursday, Lilly was cowed enough that she stopped putting up a fight. Following her second performance of the day, she walked over to Shelly, obediently got down on her knees and began to dab at the girl's sex.

"There you go, Cherry Popper. That's a good girl." Shelly patted Lilly on the head. "You've finally got it through that thick skull of yours. I'm proud of you. After today, all you have to do is bounce. You take so fucking long to dry me, I hardly have time to shower. I'll take care of my pussy unless you start acting out again."

"Okay," Lilly said, her eyes to the floor. Being a good girl was better than getting slapped.

As the days went on, Lilly became numb to her daily humiliation. She came into the locker room, undressed, and slowly hopped in a circle until Shelly said she could stop. Before showering, she did the same. After a week or so, most of her lockermates paid little attention, although Shelly eagerly took in the both shows daily.

With that daily chore behind her, Lilly would head to the stall to greet Cassy. They still tried to respect personal space in the stall but as they became comfortable with each other, the occasional "butt bump" as Cassy called it, became a common occurrence as they moved around the space to bathe. At the end of the second week, Lilly was washing her hair when Cassy asked, "Can I touch them?"

Sputtering water, Lilly laughed and said, "No, you can't touch them!" She pressed her hands to her breasts and giggled.

"Come one, just once," Cassy said, her cheeks rosey with embarrassment. "It's not like I'm a lesbian or anything. I just..." she glanced around the stall before looking at Lilly with huge eyes. "I think they are pretty."

Lilly didn't say anything. She couldn't recall a time when she ever thought of her breasts as something other than hideous. Cassy said, "I like how your nipples point upward."

Cocking a hip and raising an eyebrow, Lilly said, "You just say whatever is on your mind, don't you?"

Her friend shrugged. "I guess so." Twirling a toe in the water, she asked, "Are they heavy?"

"Cassy, you have no idea." Squishing them together and then letting them fall, Lilly said, "Of course they are. Have you seen the bras I wear?" Cassy didn't say anything, she just continued to stare at Lilly's chest.

Finally, she said in a small voice, "Can I?"

Lilly harrumphed. "Fine, but make it quick." Her breasts had brushed against Cassy's body numerous times and it was no big deal. Cassy stepped across the stall tentatively, as if Lilly might bite her.

Sliding her soapy hands over her non-existent breasts, Cassy said, "I've just never seen tits like yours. Swedish girls are so fucking flat." Stepping closer, Cassy rested her hands on Lilly's waist and slid them upward. Lilly's breath caught as Cassy trailed her fingers over Lilly's ribcage, then beneath her mounded flesh. Lifting them, Cassy said, "Oh." She continued lifting until her hands slipped over Lilly's slickened hillocks and covered her nipples. Cassy drew her fingers over the areolas and finally around the nipples, which had hardened.

Lilly had never been touched liked that and had always assumed it would be a boy who did the touching. She was surprised at how pleasant it felt. She watched as Cassy's fingers dug into her flesh then plucked at her nipples. But she couldn't mention her enjoyment. What would Cassy think?

So she covered. "Heavy, aren't they?" Lilly said.

Cassy's eyes sparkled and Lilly thought she resembled an adorable fairy. Cassy looked mesmerized as she gently squeezed them. "They are. But they are beautiful. And they are so soft." Cassy stepped back to her side of the enclosure. Twirling a finger around her bulbous nipple, she looked sad. "You're so lucky."

"Trust me, Cassy. I'm not. I hate them."

"I'm sorry."

After that afternoon, touching didn't bother either of them and eye contact as they gossiped or talked about school became a non-issue. As they grew closer, they would tease each other about their bodies, especially their vast differences, often grabbing each other as they joked. Within a few weeks, they took turns tending to the other if needed. Lilly came to enjoy the time she spent with Cassy in the shower and she sensed Cassy did too.

_____

"Do you really shower with your brother and sister?" Lilly asked one day as they soaped up. She had thought a lot about her friend's family bathing habits and the off-hand comment had stuck. Several weeks had gone by since the start of the school year and in that time Lilly had learned some things: Cassy was a year older than she was at 20; she had a twin brother named Erick and a sister, Louise, who was a year older than Cassy.

"Sure." Cassy looked up at her blankly. "I shower with my sister on the weekends, mostly." She was kneeling on the floor, shaving Lilly's legs because Lilly hadn't had time before leaving for school. "My brother and I are always running late and since our classes start at the same time, we usually jump in together during the week." Erik attended a technical college in South San Francisco and often dropped his sister at campus on his way north.

Lilly considered what it would be like to shower with a guy and it was exciting to think about. She couldn't help herself when she asked, "Does he have a big dick?" And she laughed uproariously. Cassy nodded and they both nearly fell over when she held her hands apart at an obscene distance.

"Is that when he's hard or soft?" Lilly asked, then broke into more laughter.

Cassy continued the joke, "You'll just have to find out for yourself!"

Sill gigging, Lilly asked, "Why doesn't Louise go to college?"

"She graduated before we left Sweden and is taking this year off. She will be starting university in Stockholm next year." Cassy slid the razor down Lilly's shin and said, "I think you should shave your snippa."

"Snippa?" Lilly giggled. "What's that?"

Cassy smiled and her eyes trailed to Lilly's special place. "You know..."She diddled her fingers in Lilly's pubic hair.

Lilly asked, "Is that Swedish for pussy?"

"Yes," said Cassy. "But we call it a pussy, too. Swedes start learning English in preschool." She moved the razor around. "We have other names for it, too, like slidan, mus and fitta."

"Feeta?" Lilly giggled. "It's funny that the Swedish word for pussy sounds like 'feet' in English."

"It's spelled with an 'i,' F-I-T-T-A, but the 'i' has a long-e sound in English," said Cassy.

"It sounds cute. So does snippa."

"Fitta is kind of like saying 'cunt,' which isn't as offensive to Swedes as it can be for Americans. Most of my friends back home say fitta. Slidan translates literally to 'slide in,' which is funny because that's what boys do to it, don't they? They push their pille into your slidan when you knulla."

Lilly asked, "Does pille mean dick?"

Cassy nodded. "Literally, it means penis. We call it a kuk, too, which means cock." Cassy made a circle with her fingers and thrust the razor handle through it. "Knulla means, you know, to fuck." Her smile was full of mischief.

"Huh. I guess I never really thought about that. I just figured the whole world called it a pussy or a cunt. And boys have a dick or a cock. And, well, people fuck." She felt a little dumb. Of course everything would have a different name in a foreign language. She was just getting to know Cassy and felt like either a door had opened or she was just not that bright. She couldn't decide which.

"A lot of Swedish girls name their fittas," said Cassy.

"They do?" Lilly had never thought of naming the thing she'd grown to hate so much.

"Sure. My sister calls hers Sassa, which means divine beauty. Momma named hers Fri."

Lilly gave Cassy a look. "You're mom named her pussy 'Free?'"

Cassy's cheeks turned pink. "It's spelled F-R-I. Remember the long-e sound? It doesn't mean her slidan is free. Men don't just walk up and start fucking her! It's more like she's a free and strong woman. I call mine Carin."

"What does that mean?"

"In Swedish, the name Carin refers to something that is little and very dear." Cassy slid her hand to her sex. "And that's what she is to me." She ran her fingers lightly over her labia. "She's my special place; my dear little girl."

Lilly was surprised. "That's what my mom always called mine: my special place. I think Carin is adorable." She thought for a moment and said, "If I called mine anything, it would be Harry!" They both burst out laughing.

Cassy eyed Lilly's pubic tuft. "A lot of girls do it, you know; shave their fittas." Lilly knew this, of course. She may have lived in the home of a pastor and under the watchful eye of a domineering mother, but she had access to the internet where, there seemed, an infinite number of videos and pictures online of girls with no hair down there. And she had to look no further than the locker room. Many of the older girls maintained very little pubic hair or shaved their vaginas completely, claiming it felt more intense when their boyfriends performed oral sex. Over the weeks since starting college, she'd also noticed more and more of the freshmen trimming their special places.

"I've thought about it." Lilly looked down and raked her fingers through the thick triangular patch. "But I don't know, Cass. I'm worried I'll cut myself. And what would my mom say if she found out? She'd think I was a slut. She'd think I let boys eat me out. You know how she is; she's so fucking conservative."

"Who cares what she says? It's your body and since when does the shape of your pubic hair make you a slut?" She playfully swatted Lilly's thigh. "Technically, you're an adult and there isn't a damn thing she can say about it."

"Yeah, I know, but she's so nosey."

Cassy went on. "And you know half of these girls that claim their boyfriends eat them out are lying. They shave their pussies because their friends do it or they have seen pictures on the internet or maybe theirs looked like yours." She shrugged, "Everyone is just trying to fit in. But you have a reason."

It was as if Cassy had read her mind. "I've noticed a lot of girls here shave it."

Looking at the task at-hand, Cassy said, "Now, spread your legs, I'm running out of time to get this done." Lilly swabbed a soapy washcloth in her armpit and widened her stance so Cassy could run the razor over her inner thighs.

"Besides, we both know you're self-conscious about it, the way it makes your bathing suits and panties look puffy. Not to mention the stupid volleyball uniform. The material is so thin everyone's fitta shows through."

Lilly nodded. "At least I'm not the only one." Every freshman assigned to volleyball went through the same daily humiliation; the older girls called freshman volleyball the Pussy Parade. There were rumors the PE coaches deliberately removed the lining so as to ogle the girls as they played.

Cassy smiled up to her and said, "I'll do it for you, if you want. A few years ago, my sister showed me how. I've been shaving her fitta ever since and I've never cut her."

"No," Lilly said, shaking her head. Only lesbians touch each other's pussies, she thought. But then she felt silly. She was obviously comfortable with her friend seeing and even touching her naked body. And she knew she wasn't gay. If anyone was going to attend to her most private area, it should be Cassy.

"C'mon, please. You know it will look better. And you'll feel better."

Lilly bit her lip. "I don't know, Cassy." But her pubic hair sometimes slipped around the crotch of the volleyball briefs and it was awful to look at. On several occasions, Shelly had made fun of her for that reason, calling Lilly a Harry Popper.

"It will only take a minute."

Although nervous, a smile crept onto Lilly's lips, but she shook her head. "If my mother finds out, she'll kill me."

"She won't, Lilly. It's not like she inspects your fitta, does she?"

Lilly shook her head, "No, of course not." She really hated the oversized shrub between her legs but pushed Cassy's hand away. "Still, I don't think it's a good idea."

12