Cultivating Lilly Ch. 04 Pt. 03

Story Info
Lilly is convinced by Cassy’s parents to tear her hymen.
4.9k words
4.55
24.1k
16

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Lilly's nervous delight, Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt inspect her special place. Her body finally displayed, Lilly is shocked by her lack of control. Despite the fear of tearing her hymen, Lilly is persuaded by Cassy's parents to penetrate herself for the first time. Cassy's parents bring comfort to Lilly as they discuss the opening of her special place. Preying on Lilly's new-found trust, Mr. and Mrs. Vatspalt enlighten their family's budding plaything on the importance of stretching her special place. Lilly realizes the joy and confidence the exhibition of her body can bring.

The Swedish words for pussy (fitta; reads fee-tah) and cock (kuk; reads kook) are used in this story; they are not misspellings

This is the last installment of chapter 4.

____

Mrs. Vatspalt smiled and said, "That's a funny pun but it's not necessary."

Lilly was disappointed and frustrated. The Vatspalts instilled confidence in her and she craved the acceptance the revealing of her most intimate place would elicit. She had seen their bodies, if not completely nude than nearly so, and they had seen hers. Why didn't they want to see her special place now? But she capitulated. "Okay. I will leave them on, if you like."

Hearing Lilly's disappointment, Mr. Vatspalt frowned. "Honey, you made her feel bad."

"No, I'm fine, Mr. Vatspalt. I understand." Lilly stammered for the words. "You just said that, um, being naked was okay in your house and since you saw me in the pool...I guess, oh, I don't know what I was thinking." She stamped her foot, irritated that she couldn't find the words. "I thought it would be..." She suddenly felt like an idiot.

"Lilly, stop fussing and be quiet," Cassy's mother said, an edge to her voice. "Please stand still so I can take a closer look."

"Okay, sorry."

Leaning in, her lips nearly touching the doe-eyed kitten's mouth, Mrs. Vatspalt inhaled deeply.

Lilly was breathless, but she could move. And she did - couldn't help herself, really. Tilting her hips slightly forward, she pressed Hello Kitty's damp mouth to the woman's lips. Cassy's mother made no move to pull away and Lilly hitched at the bolt of electricity that shot from her center. Lilly felt Mrs. Vatspalt's fingers dig into her hips, holding her in place; the woman's hot breath swirled inside her panties. Her special place tingled and her tummy convulsed violently. Gasping, Lilly tried to pull away, but Mrs. Vatspalt was strong and she was unable to free herself from the woman's grasp. "Oh my! I'm sorry!" Her cheeks went bright red.

"It's perfectly normal, Lilly, please don't apologize," he said, watching his wife press her face deeper into Lilly's sex. "Feeling pleasure is something you should never be sorry for, especially when that pleasure is coming from your special place." Mr. Vatspalt reassuringly squeezed her hand. "Just stand still, honey. You're going to let this happen."

"But she's your wife. She's a...she's a girl." Lilly felt as if she'd just engaged in an enormous sin. If her parents knew of this they would vehemently disapprove.

But Mr. Vatspalt's response was, "Please don't worry about it. Pleasure can be taken and enjoyed equally from either gender. Pleasure is what your body and mind desire. It's what your special place is designed for." He smiled down at her knowingly and said, "It's meant to be opened, Lilly; to be stretched and penetrated and filled. Please don't feel guilty about sucumbing to nothing more than human nature."

Lilly was reeling from the act she'd just initiated. What had come over her? Had she really just pushed her pussy to Mrs. Vatpalst's face? Had she enjoyed it? It only took an instant to reach a positive conclusion. "Okay," she finally said in a small voice. She had done it and there was no taking it back. She took a deep breath and tried to steel her nerves as she looked down at the top of Mrs. Vatspalt's head.

Finally retreating no more than an inch from Lilly's sex, Mrs. Vatspalt's lips and chin were shiny with her juices. Grinning, the woman slowly ran her tongue over her lips, looked up and said, "You smell beautiful, Lilly. Your vagina is bright and fresh and delightful." She laughed quietly. "Absolutely adorable and perfectly normal." Looking back to Lilly's fitta, she trailed her thumbs gently downward, following the V hemline of Lilly's panties, until they met at Hello Kitty's mouth, where they gently pressed the plumped folds. Little squishy sounds came from the saturated garment.

They were all quiet for a moment as Mrs. Vatspalt assessed. Lilly wanted to push her fitta back towards the woman's face. She also wanted Mr. Vatspalt to lay her across the bed, spread her legs and push himself inside her. But she knew not to share anything like that. They would decline and it was possible Mrs. Vatspalt could become angry at Lilly's advances toward her husband.

"It's your decision, Lilly," he said softly. "And only you can make it."

Mrs. Vatspalt concurred with her husband, "If you want to take these off...meow." She smiled. "You can."

Lilly didn't have to give the suggestion any consideration. "I do," she whispered. "Oh gosh, I really do."

Cassy's mother nodded. "Good girl, honey."

Lilly liked being a good girl and rolled the panties over her hips slowly -- the damp billows of her sex holding onto its cotton meal before finally giving up the fight - and let them fall to the floor in a small pink heap. At Cassy's insistence, Lilly's grooming habits had all but erased her unfastidious nest. She now maintained a pencil-thin three-inch-long rectangle that emerged from the top of her pleat and followed the contour of her mounded mons. Clandestine sessions with her dad's beard trimmer kept the hair decidedly short so that her creamy skin was visible beneath the dark delineation.

"Sweetheart, spread your legs," said Mrs. Vatspalt, "Show me what I want to see." Lilly obeyed without a second thought, widening her stance as Mrs. Vatspalt went lower. "Cassy told me you're managing the grooming of your pubic hair and I think it looks beautiful. Honey, come look."

Still holding Lilly's hand, Mr. Vatspalt stepped around and knelt next to his wife. She couldn't believe a man was just inches from her pussy. It was excruciatingly exciting. Her breath caught and her heart was pounding. Would he also grab her hips and hold her special place to his mouth as his tounge delved inside her?

She was disheartened when all he did was smile, "Very nice, sweet girl," he said. "I bet it feels good to take control of your appearance."

"It really does." Her breathing was fast. She emitted a quiet whimper. She was trembling; her excitement palpable.

"But please know that we would think you were beautiful if you chose not to shave it," he said.

"That's true, Lilly," said Mrs. Vatspalt.

"Thank you so much." It came out in a whisper. "You're so nice to me. Thank you." Her eyes welled.

"Cassy doesn't believe her special place is beautiful," Mrs. Vatspalt said.

"She thinks her labia are too thick," he said. "And she thinks her breasts are too small."

"I know, she's told me." Chuckling, Lilly said, "I see her naked all the time and she's constantly pointing out what she thinks are physical flaws."

"I'm glad you've become such close friends," he said. "She trusts you and you've made her feel attractive even though she doesn't think she's pretty."

"Personally, I think she's one of the prettiest girls I know," Lilly said. "She's definitely one of the most beautiful girls at school and a lot of the other kids think so, too." She decided to leave out that fact that just about every guy on campus wanted to fuck their daughter.

"We tell her that all the time," Mrs. Vatspalt said.

"Don't you see, Lilly," he said, "Everyone is their own worst enemy and our daughter is no different. We all think she's beautiful and she hates how she looks. You're ashamed of your appearance and we think you're beautiful."

They made so much sense. She had never put herself in Cassy's place. And yet Cassy confidently displayed her body wherever she went. Growing up in the Vatspalt home would have been much better than her upbringing. These thoughts took Lilly to another level of appreciation of her friend's family.

Mrs. Vatspalt looked earnestly at her pussy and finally said, "When aroused, Lilly, your vagina becomes wet. This is to allow for easier penetration. Anticipating this, your outer vaginal lips engorge and open, like a flower; the petals granting access to your body. When your lips open, they reveal your clitoris, which, when aroused, becomes highly sensitive." She didn't speak for a moment. And then she said to Lilly, "Honey, I think you're ready to try this. Do you want to?"

Lilly nodded but said nothing. At that moment, she felt like she would do anything they asked. But then she realized she wasn't sure what Mrs. Vatspalt was planning. Finally, feeling silly, she asked, "Ready to do what?"

Anna Vatspalt smiled. "To touch yourself, honey. To penetrate your vagina."

"Oh." She shook her head. "I don't think I should do that."

Mr. Vatspalt tilted his head. "Why not, sweetheart? It's what it's meant for," he said. "Remember?"

"Yes."

"Can you say it?" he asked.

Nodding, she said, "It's meant to be penetrated."

"What else?" he coaxed.

"It's meant to be stretched and filled."

His smile was heartwarming. "Good girl," he said.

"Just your middle finger to start," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "It's the longest, but that's nothing to be afraid of."

"I can't." Her face went flush and she whispered, "My hymen...it will tear. My mom has told me a million times." She could feel her unease rising again.

"Of course you can. And I promise you won't tear it."

"I won't? My mom told me if I touched myself...if I pushed my fingers inside my special place, that I would tear it. She said a girl who touches herself is dirty."

The woman shook her head with conviction. "It's okay to do this. There isn't one thing dirty about granting yourself pleasure." Mrs. Vatspalt said, "Just like Cassy did on the raft. Slide your hand over your vagina, honey."

Lilly remembered exactly what Cassy had done. She asked, "It won't hurt?"

"No honey," Mrs. Vatspalt said. "I promise it won't hurt."

"But the blood." She looked away, embarrassed. "I'll bleed down my leg." She thought back to the image her mother had shown her when they had The Talk."

"Honey, your special place bleeds every month, and you somehow manage to get through your period," he said. "You can do this."

Cassy's mom said, "I suspect there will be no blood. The hymen isn't some tiny, inflexible brick wall. It's not going to shatter. It stretches and moves with your body."

Lilly felt stupid. Or that she had perhaps been given some false information by her own mother because Mrs. Vatspalt made perfect sense. She was also turned on and very curious. Lilly gulped and slowly glided her hand over her mons and then deeper between her thighs. It was warm and wet and Lilly was surprised at how slippery her pussy felt. At the slightest touch, she felt her extract ooze onto her fingers.

"Let's not go in just yet," Mr. Vatspalt said. He was closely watching what she was doing, which made the act even more exciting. "Just trace your finger over the countours on the outside. Feel your body respond to your touch."

Lilly couldn't stifle a moan. She parted her knees further and huffed with excitement as the anticipation built. Not content with just one, she added her index finger, slightly parting her special place and applying a slow, circular motion, just like Cassy had done at the pool. "Hmmm..."

"Good girl," Cassy's mother said. "You're such a good girl, Lilly. Just listen to us and do as we say. Everything will be just fine."

"Yes, ma'am." It came out as a husky whisper. She liked being their good girl.

"Just like a man's erect penis," said Mrs. Vatspalt, "your vagina drips with anticipation; signifying you are ready to accept the exquisiteness of penetration. Now, honey, just slip your middle finger between the folds of your labia." Lilly couldn't stifle a quiet moan. The sensation was intensely pleasant. And it absolutely did not hurt. She looked at Mr. Vatspalt's kuk, which was rock hard, and she whimpered. Cassy's mother whispered, "Keep going. Just a little deeper and you'll feel a smooth, round edge. That's your pubic bone."

And then Lilly understood. "Oh," she said. The warmth and softness reminded her of laying beneath a blanket by the fire. An act she'd been raised to think of as sinful, was serenely comforting. "God," she whispered.

"Go ahead, sweetheart," he said. "Youre doing wonderfully." His eyes were locked onto her special place, a slight smile on his face.

Mrs. Vatspalt knew what Lilly was experiencing. "Bend your finger around the edge and push upward."

Lilly started as she penetrated herself for the first time. Her estuary leaked with arousal. Still, her special place struggled to accept what it was being fed, causing her to wince.

"Slowly, Lilly, don't hurt yourself," he said.

"All the way in, though, honey; it's better that way," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "You can do it, but be gentle".

Lilly went up on her toes as she passed the second knuckle but accomplished her task with only a small whimper, ultimately slipping her finger all the way in until her palm rested flush against her mons. She smiled radiantly. "I did it."

"That's wonderful," he said. Lilly saw some hunger in his eyes.

"That's a good girl," cooed Mrs. Vatspalt. "In and out, now; slowly at first. In and out; soft thrusts are all it takes, but it's important to go all the way."

She had seen videos online where girls appeared to pummel themselves as they masturbated and she didn't understand why. It was not how Cassy treated herself. She exhaled small hiccups with each shallow plunge.

"Obviously a penis will be...more substantial," he said, "but this is a terrific start. Does it feel good?"

Lilly beamed. "Oh yes." It felt totally wonderful. That she had an approving audience was also incredibly arousing.

"We are very proud of you, sweetheart," he said as he embraced her. His hug was enveloping and filled with pleasent warmth.

After a moment, Mrs. Vatspalt instructed her to remove her finger. "Stick out your tongue," the woman said. Lilly tasted herself before pushing her finger into her mouth. She relished the thick fluid as it flowed over her tongue and enjoyed the robust, salty flavor. Glancing at Mr. Vatspalt's kuk, she briefly wondered how a man's sperm would taste.

Looking to his wife, Mr. Vatspalt said, "I think that's enough for tonight, honey. I'm sure Lilly wants to get back downstairs."

Cassy's mom looked momentarily aggravated, but then smiled. Still kneeling, she said, "If you like, dear, I'll help you with your underpants." Lilly was completely comfortable and she shook her head. She felt beautiful and empowered and, for once, content with her nakedness. The Vatspalt's had been correct, there was no shame in being nude in their home; no shame in sharing herself.

Lilly continued suckling her finger as Mr. Vatspalt returned his gaze to the painting. "It is the splitting of the hymen that is the last impediment to being entered," he said. "And it's why I think the young women in this painting look a little nervous. But once their brother opened their special places, look how happy they are."

Drops of sweat had beaded on the woman's forehead and she smiled as she stood. Mrs. Vatspalt's pupils were vast as she turned to face the painting. Lilly did too, looking at the piece with a new-found appreciation.

"Cassy tells me you are a gymnast," he said.

Her response was gurgled and they all giggled. Pulling her finger from her mouth, she said. "Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Sweet girl...just so you know...your hymen was torn before you came into our bedroom tonight." said Mrs. Vatspalt.

"What? No." She looked between her legs. That couldn't be. Her hymen was intact. There was no blood, no real pain.

He turned to her and smiled. "Trust me, honey, your hymen has already torn."

"It happens when you repeatedly spread your legs or force objects against or into your vagina during the course of strenuous activity," Mrs. Vatspalt said, "Gymnasts, ballet dancers and equestrian riders are the most likely to have this experience."

"It's the continuous stretching or abuse your vagina is subjected to during these actions," he added.

"I don't think being in gymnastics hurt me," Lilly said, an edge of defensiveness in her tone. She loved gymnastics and was pretty good at it.

"No, of course it didn't," he said. "You're in outstanding shape physically and I think gymnastics is a wonderful sport. But consider how often you placed the weight of your body on your pelvis, or landed an exercise in the splits. Or, did you ever make a mistake on the Palmahorse and land on the grab handle?"

Lily shrugged. "Of course."

"And did that error result in the handle being thrust inside your vagina?"

Lilly could see what he meant. "Yes." She swallowed, "All the time."

Accidents aside, every gymnast pressed or rubbed his or her pelvis against various apparatuses around the gym through warm-ups and routines. And sometimes it hurt; that was just part of the sport. But there was something else no one ever spoke about: for girls, the pressure down there sometimes felt very good.

"It's that kind of abuse that often leads to the hymen being prematurely torn."

"Honey, don't make Lilly feel bad," said Mrs. Vatspalt. "Abuse is such a strong word. It's not like she could have prevented it from happening. Her hymen tore when it was time for it to do so. It's as simple as that. Lilly, simply sliding down a pole or stair railing can cause it to tear," she said. "That's what happened to me. Be it from a penis, your fingers, or another object, it's meant to be torn. It's only natural." She chuckled, "There are some scientists who question why it's there at all."

His misstep aside, Mr. Vatspalt was so comfortable and in control, his voice warm and soft. Mrs. Vatspalt's presence was calming. And at that moment a memory came racing up like a locomotive. Her hand went to her mouth. "Oh my gosh. It did tear," Lilly admitted, "But how did you know?"

Mrs. Vatspalt smiled. "Had it been intact, you would have been unable to penetrate yourself without more discomfort. There may have even been a little blood."

All Lily could say was, "Huh." She didn't sound sophisticated or cultured. She sounded like a little girl who knew nothing of her body. She was suddenly angry at her mother. Why hadn't she told her daughter it had happened? Because she doesn't want you to know the truth, Lilly quickly deduced. She would rather keep you in the dark about anything sexual.

"And..." he said. "Your hymen tore...

"Oh, sorry," she said, sweeping some hair behind an ear and trying again for sophistication. "It happened during gymnastics over this past summer. It was so embarrassing. I..."

"It's okay, Lilly. You can tell us," said Mrs. Vatspalt.

His face was earnest, brow slightly furrowed. "Because you trust us," he said.

"Yes." Lilly smiled.

"What happened?"

Absently sliding her free hand over her special place, she said, "I was doing the splits on the balance beam and it felt, you know, between my legs, like I had a little cramp, like it was tight inside me." She looked at Mrs. Vatspalt who nodded.

"Go ahead," she said.

"Well, cramps happen down there all the time in gymnastics. And then it just kind of gave, kind of like when you peel back a hangnail." She looked down. "It didn't really hurt, but I was wearing a white leotard and it bled a little. I thought it was my period. It's happened to other girls during gymnastics so, you know, I thought that's what happened. It's not uncommon and we all just kind of accept it." Looking back on that moment, she said, "Now that I think about it, what I felt down there didn't feel at all like my period. But because it came on so suddenly and there was some blood, I just assumed it was. It was about the right time of the month, too." She looked to Mrs. Vatspalt because only women understood what it was like.

12