Cultivating Lilly Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly froze.

"Now...my young peasant...suck."

Lilly obeyed. It felt dirty and a little gross, but she did as commanded, sucking on it as he slowly pistoned it between her lips. Withdrawing, he examined then wiped his finger across her cheek. Lilly moaned softly at the humiliation.

"Stay put," he said, turning away.

Lilly stood still but rubbed her thighs together as she watched him walk across the room; his butt was round and firm and evenly tanned. She felt her juices weeping from the lips of her special place. Her king stopped at a cabinet and opened it. Through the French doors she saw Momma and Erik in the back yard. They were talking as Daddy tended to the barbecue. Lilly couldn't help but smile when she saw Momma take their stiff cocks in her hands and gave them a few tugs. Momma looked surprised when Daddy bent her over the barbecue island and they both playfully began swatting her bottom; Daddy with the spatula and Erik with his open hand.

She saw Cassy and Louise were sprawled out on lounge chairs looking at their phones. Cassy was playing with herself, two fingers dipping in and out of her special place, though nobody seemed to care. No one was paying attention to what was happening in the pool house.

When her king returned, several ropes dangled from his fingers. Spinning her around, he quickly and efficiently tied her wrists behind her back. She found her sudden incapacity exciting and a little unsettling. He could do whatever he wanted.

Next, he draped a rope around the back of her neck, the two ends dangling between her breasts; they fell almost to the floor in front of her. From behind, he took the ends and pulled them up, between her legs, squishing the plumped periphery of her special place between the two strands tightly enough so that her fluffed petals were forced into view.

She grunted when he ran the two ends between the cheeks of her bottom and tied them to the portion of rope looped around the back of her neck. The material was rough against her femininity and asshole so she was a bit surprised at how excited she was. The ropes created a sense of security and unease at the same time. It was an entirely new sensation.

The next piece of rope he tied to her forearm, wrapping its length around her tummy, tucking both arms tightly to her body as he worked upward. If she lost her balance, she would have no way to break her fall. This caused more nervousness to percolate; her heart raced and pounded in her ears. The nylon strands wound tightly from just beneath her rib cage until they nestled under her tits.

Facing her, he took hold of her breast and slowly pumped, his thumb lightly grazing her nipple. She loved his hands on her body and watched closely, moaning softly as he worked. Satisfied, he wrapped the rope tightly several times around the base of her mound, turning the creamy skin pink. He did the same to her other tit, then continued wrapping the rope above them, effectively pinching her hillocks between the strands.

Their typically round shapes were now flattened, with her areolas stretched tightly and her nipples dark-red candy-sized gum drops. Finally, he ran a strand bisecting their strawberry crowns, just beneath her nipples, so that when he flicked her buds they rubbed against the roughened nylon. She groaned at the discomfort but that didn't deter her king from delightfully administering his torment.

He played with her nubs for some time, a bemused grin on his face while watching the discomfort on hers. The tip of his rapier rubbed against her exposed pussy lips and she wondered if his cock would have slipped inside her had he not so securely trussed her special place.

Her nipples grew more irritated as he entertained himself. She couldn't recall them ever being this sensitive and when she begged him to stop, he smiled sweetly and said, "My young maiden, you were put on this earth as my plaything and I thank God for this."

This made Lilly's heart skip. He had never said anything like that and even when she started to whimper, she said, "Thank you, your Highness." She would endure his torment to please him.

When he finally stopped, he looked at her raw buds and arrived at a decision. "And now for the softness between your thighs, for it belongs to me, does it not?"

Lilly was worried about what her king had in mind for her pussy, but she was also incredibly aroused. Her special place was leaking to the extent that her thighs were shiny. "It does, your Highness." Bowing her head, she said, "My softness belongs to you." Maybe he was going to fuck her! To be tied up and unable to fend off his advances elicited even more warmth between her thighs.

She quickly learned her fate.

King Lars took another strand of rope and looped it around a few of the wrappings bisecting her tummy, before tying it into a knot right above her belly button. She realized the knot would prevent this strand from sliding sideways, no matter how her body twisted. Lilly began to dread what he had in mind.

Watching him run the loose strand over her puffed mons, her king carefully measured the rope against her pussy and she trembled when his fingers grazed her petals while he tied a thick triple knot in its length. Gently twisting the knot against her lips, he moistened it with her juices, turning it back and forth until the material had darkened. His touching of her special place was exquisite; the incessant rubbing of the rope against it was not, and she couldn't determine if the noises she made were derived from pleasure or pain.

Slipping two fingers and his thumb inside her, King Lars opened her feminine pleat and pushed the knot between the folds. He fiddled with the two strands pinching her pussy closed, ensuring the knot would remain firmly in place.

Gulping at the intrusion, she whispered, "Oh, fuck."

Without even looking up from his task, he quickly stung her breast with a slap. Lilly yelped and the tears came quickly. "No such foul words shall escape your mouth when your king is present, my young maiden," he said. Turning her around, he tugged the strand sharply upward, between the cheeks of her bottom. Lilly yipped as the knot seated. "I'm sorry, your Highness." The rope ground against her clit and pubic bone and he pulled it tight enough that she went up on her toes in an attempt to reduce the discomfort. Doing so did nothing to help and she gasped when the knot completely buried itself inside the billowy folds of her straining pussy.

The clotted nylon felt like a small fist.

Lilly stood quietly, her head bowed, as her king tied the strand to the ropes crossing her lower back, ensuring the knot would stay in place. She quickly discovered the slightest movement caused the buried rope to rub against her clit and the knot to slide along the tender wet walls of her special place.

"Please turn around, my young maiden."

The instant she stepped, the rope moved and she whimpered.

"Perhaps, my love, smaller steps will relieve some of the discomfort," he said. She was momentarily stunned before her heart welled. 'My love!'

"Yes, your Highness." Lilly took the smallest of steps, and while it didn't generate as much sensation, it was still very noticable. She also had to be careful not to fall. The process of displaying herself to him took time and with every tiny movement there was irritation on some part of her body. To be so helpless and then forced to subject herself to constant discomfort was a new discovery.

When she faced him she saw his satisfied smile and the finger he'd stuck in her asshole was doing a slow twirl. "Keep going."

She groaned and pinched her eyes shut as the ropes worked against her flesh. More concerning were the first ripples of pleasure emanating from her tortured clit. If she kept this up, her body would be wracked with an orgasm and trying to comprehend how uncomfortable it would be was difficult to grasp.

By the time she faced him again, her body was quivering. Sweat was dripping down her forehead. Brow furrowed in concentration, her lower lip tucked behind her front teeth, she slowed her moves, trying to stave off the pleasure as much as the pain. She shook her head, her eyes pleading, when she saw his finger continued to twirl. "Please, your Highness. Please allow me to stop." Like lighting, his palm landed across her breasts in two quick bursts. Lilly howled and jumped and moaned as she strained to keep her ecstasy at bay. Behind fresh tears, she saw her king's smile as he continued twirling his finger.

"Ye, yes, your Highness. But it is so difficult." He offered no solace; his finger continued twirling. She made another half circle around before the inevitable happened. Her orgasm exploded and her body shook violently. "Ah, God! My special...! My pussy!"

Her knees buckled and when they did he caught her in his strong arms, her body vibrating, her cries loud in the room as the rope savaged her clit. Holding her tightly, her king allowed her to slowly slip to the floor. Lilly came to rest on her knees and he held her by her shoulders, keeping her from falling completely.

"There, there, my young maiden. You can't prevent it, despite your best efforts. Just allow it to happen."

With each crash of a wave, her body hitched and she yelped at the pleasure-pain. She wanted the knot out of her pussy and the strand away from her nipples, but her hands and arms were completely bound. And it went on like this: unrestrained pleasure coupled with unnerving discomfort. In the middle of her second orgasm, when she hiccuped, King Lars shoved his cock down her throat.

Grabbing her pigtails, he said, "This is for you my young maiden." Thrusting his hips against her face, he said, "In my kingdom, it is required that all young maidens kneel before me and drink my essence in celebration of their benevolent master."

Lilly gargled and gagged and groaned. She had lost all control. Her nipples burned and her pussy felt raw as the ropes continued their torturous rubbing. With each savage thrust, her body shook and the ropes worked their magic. She was breathless and unable to really close her mouth around his delicious cock. He didn't care; ramming his sex to the back of her throat. Tears caressed her cheeks as another smaller quake rippled across her abdomen. He exploded in her mouth and his sperm shot down her throat. She did her best to swallow it but failed.

When he pulled her off, a thick stream of her spit and his extract came with it, flinging onto her breasts and his feet. She hardly took a breath before he rammed it down her throat again, gagging when she closed her throat around his thickness. He held her there, his heavy sack slapping her chin as he fucked her mouth. She felt the thick veins sliding over her tongue and against her teeth as he moved. Lilly never stopped looking into his eyes, even when her stomach flopped and the tears streamed down her cheeks.

Finally he slowed. Smiling down at her, King Lars guided her head with his strong hands and offered very clear direction. He made her spend several minutes kissing and nibbling the fat purple crown of his kuk, nursing a steady dribbling stream of his delicious extract into her mouth. He said, "My young maiden, repeat after me: 'I love my King's essence. I am not complete without it inside me.'"

Not really under any sort of control, she took a brief pause from the task at hand and echoed his statement in a whisper, over and over as she nursed. "I love my King's essence. I am not complete without it inside me." He smiled down at her before finally forcing himself deeply into her throat when he came again.

The sound he made was animalistic, and he pushed her face into his abdomen. She choked again, but this release was manageable and not a drop was wasted and that made her happy. The big glops of his sperm warmed her tummy.

When he was spent, he commanded her to rise. This was difficult to do, but with his help, she managed. He massaged the drippings on her flesh, his fingers swirling around her areolas and gently twisting her glistening nipples, which was torturous. She whimpered but stayed still. Her body had finally calmed down and the last thing she wanted to do was move.

His hands were warm and their large size enabled him to grasp most of her flesh; the sensation was unbearable, but she was helpless to make it stop. And then she realized she didn't want it to end. What he said next surprised her. "Your king is most displeased as you have allowed your spit to fall upon my feet. Do you feel my feet are worthy of your peasant spit?"

"No, your Highness."

"For this you will be punished."

"I'm sorry, your Highness." She bowed her head.

"You must make amends, my young maiden."

"Yes, your Highness. Anything."

Eyeing her for a moment, he said, "Stand up straight." She slowly corrected her posture and the ropes shifted against her flesh. Wincing when he cruelly lifted the heavy mounds by their pinkened nubs, Lilly watched helplessly as he dipped his hands up and down. Her areolas stretched uncomfortably by the weight and he continued doing this until she groaned at the discomfort and tears rolled down her cheeks. He said, "For your insolence, my young maiden, your breasts are to be punished by my hand."

She sniffled. "Yes, your Highness."

"Each breast will be slapped nineteen times, once for each year you have been on this earth."

"Yes, your highness."

He landed the first blow upon her left breast, his palm snapping sharply across the aching nipple and areola; her flesh bounced and flung under the force, the rope digging. It was sharp and stinging.

"You will count each swat, my fair maiden," he said coldly.

"Yes, your Highness. One."

By only the third slap, tears filled her eyes and when he raised his hand she hunched over, cowering. He stopped and told her in a warm, reassuring voice that if she didn't stand up straight to accept her punishment, the next blow would be harder.

Gathering the courage to present herself as he commanded, she said, "Yes, your Highness." Submitting herself to him was as uncomfortable as it was pleasurable and her special place filled with the wonderful damp warmth she knew so well, which was at odds with the pain she felt with each slap of her tits. At least the moisture down there had softened the knot.

He took his time, and following each slap, he kneaded her flesh firmly, pinching and twisting her nipples as he worked. When he was finished, her breasts glowed rosey and she was sobbing. Finally, pulling the rope away from her nipples, her king lowered his mouth to her hillocks, he gently kissed and lovingly suckled her flesh for some time. When she moaned with pleasure he abruptly pulled off. "Your punishment is meant for my enjoyment, not yours, my young maiden."

"Yes, your Highness. I'm sorry."

Sitting down on a daybed, he said, "Next, you are to put yourself over my knee."

She feared and relished what was coming next. "Yes, your Highness." Lilly carefully stepped to him and folded herself over one of his muscled thighs, so that her bottom was upturned. She whimpered as the rope continued its incessant rubbing of her pussy. She felt the stiffness of his cock against her hip.

When finally situated, he gently lowered her head upon the carpeted floor so that the top half of her body was upside down. With her feet no longer touching the ground, her incapacity only grew. Her bright red orbs hung heavily against her chin.

"Spread your legs, girl."

Moaning as she obeyed, Lilly said, "Yes, your Highness."

"For your misbehavior, the softness between your thighs will be subjected to your king's hand. Do you understand?"

"Please, your highness. It belongs to you, but the rope...the knot."

He paid no attention to her protest. Using his foot to push her ankle away, he spread her thighs widely and made it impossible for her to close them. He began gently, his strong fingers manipulating her pussy, plumping then flaying her lips open. When he began pressing and tugging on the knot, she hitched. Tears leaked upward, because of her awkward position, over her forehead. "Your softness is pink and very wet, my young maiden. I enjoy seeing it strained in such a manner." And then he fiddled with the knot and her thighs quivered. More tiny waves were forming.

"Please don't make me come," she pleaded.

His laugh was genuine. She could hear the happiness in his voice. "My young maiden, your requests fall upon my deaf ears." A thick finger dug into her pussy, hooked below the knot and he slowly twisted.

"Yes, your Highness." In an attempt to relieve the building pressure, Lilly pushed her special place to his probing fingers. The waves of an orgasm were building quickly against her bud, which he pressed against with the rope.

"Is it ready to be punished?"

"Yes, your Highness."

Lilly yipped when he drove two more fingers and his thumb deeply into her special place, encircling the knot. Her pussy went taut. Continuing to thrust, he nearly pushed her from his knees and braced his arm across her back to keep her in place. Droplets of sweat popped up on her forehead. "Your softness belongs to me. Do you understand?" He pushed harder, to the third knuckle.

She grunted, "Yes, your Highness."

Rotating his wrist, he drove into her. "Oh! Oh God!" She was sweating and crying and her hair hung over her face.

"It's meant to be opened." He spread his fingers apart within her and she was reminded of Louise doing the same thing months ago. And then she flashed back to the sight of her pussy on the monitor in Dr. Malstrom's office as he ratcheted the speculum open. But his hand was much larger. "It is to be stretched to my liking."

She was going to come. "Yes, your Highness." She pinched her eyes shut. "You may do with it what you want."

"To whom does it belong?"

"To you, your Highness. The softness between my thighs belongs to you." He pushed hard against the knot and she grunted. Her hair flew and stuck to her sweaty face. "I'm going to come."

She wasn't lying and he knew it. Withdrawing his fingers, he said, "Not yet."

But she was on the verge of an explosion and only pushed her special place toward his fingers. "Please, your Highness. Oh please. Let. Me. Come." She knew it would be uncomfortable, but she couldn't stop herself. She had lost control.

He began tracing his fingers lightly over the ridges of her labia, before worming one, then two fingers back inside. "Nineteen thrusts. One for each year that you have been on this earth." Shoving his thumb inside her again, the thrusting began in earnest; pushing the knot deeper into her womb while also putting increased pressure on the strand pressed against her clit. Her dangling breasts bumped into her chin with each strong push.

"Yes, your Highness."

"You will wait until the nineteenth thrust, and then you may experience pleasure."

"Yes, your Highness, but please hurry." The tide was rolling with force. "Hurry." Biting her cheek, she hoped the pain would calm the flow.

But she couldn't wait. Her body was racked with trembles before he reached the sixth round of her impalement. She cried out as the tidal wave broke over her bud again and again. She heard the sloppy wet noises of her pussy as he tugged the knot fervently. She was panting, nearly breathless, when he finally stopped. She lay limp across his lap, gasping for air. She was light headed because of the awkward position.

Withdrawing his fingers, he ran them over the cheeks of her bottom. "Your pleasure could not wait, my young maiden."

"No, your Highness. I'm so sorry." Lilly was still crying as the waves subsided.

"For your disobedience, you are to be spanked."

"Yes, your Highness."

"Nineteen swats upon each cheek," he said. "One for each year that you have been on this earth."

"Yes, your Highness."