Cultivating Lilly Ch. 14

Story Info
Bound, Lilly’s bottom is forced to accept a new, larger toy.
6k words
4.57
24.6k
8

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE TO READERS: If you would like to understand Lilly's story relative to the other works on my page, please read my profile. While there are still a few more chapters to post from "Cultivating Lilly," if you are enjoying this book, I think you'll also find "The Stranger" and "The Conventioneer" interesting as these also focus on Lilly, albeit later in her life. These are only working chapter titles for an as-yet unnamed book.

IN THIS CHAPTER: Lilly is formally welcomed as a member of the Vatspalt family with a gift that has a deeper significance than she knows. While attending to Lilly's special place, Momma recalls the deft and cunning manipulation it took to train her family's new toy. Momma force feeds her special place to their concubine for the first time, delivering Lilly to a newfound appreciation for the taste of a woman's feminity. Bound by her 'sisters,' Momma takes a more direct approach to the training of their young concubine's bottom. Lilly is directed to wear binding cuffs, awakening new feelings to the power of being controlled. Lilly's unknowing subjugation continues as she loses herself to the passion of pleasing her second family.

The Swedish words for pussy (snippa, fitta), cock (kuk) and asshole (stanga) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

____

The Wednesday morning following Uncle Lars' departure, Lilly rang the doorbell at the Vatspalt residence. She decided to take the day off from school because the Vatspalts had invited her over for an odd mid-week visit. At the moment, her parents thought she was sitting in Biology class.

Cassy answered with a huge smile on her pretty Swedish face and not a stitch of clothing on her elvish body. Lilly had seen Cassy nude every day since meeting the girl in the locker room at their community college months ago and was still taken by her friend's innocent beauty, which shone through enormous aquamarine eyes, a small chin and high-set cheekbones.

At 19-years old, Cassy appeared young for her age. She wore very little makeup, save for some pink blush and lip gloss, along with subtle eyeliner and light mascara to better define her nearly invisible lashes. The gentle swell of her budding breasts were topped with coned areolas and sharply pointed nipples. Cassy was petite, skinny - to the point of being boney - and had never owned a bra. If she did, a trainer would have been more than up to the task.

Cassy's Swedish heritage made her long, razor-straight hair white-blond, and the morning sun shone golden on her pale body, the fine hairs creating an iridescent halo around her slight frame. Cassy was completely unconcerned that any neighbor passing by would have caught a glimpse of her nudity as she stood in the threshold. Lilly unabashedly eyed her friend's diminutive pussy. Shaved bald, it was forever split with billowy pink rosebud petals that were always in bloom, as if she were constantly aroused. "You look beautiful this morning," said Lilly. She unconsciously licked her lips as she stepped inside and shut the door.

Cassy said, as always, "Take your clothes off." There was excitement in her voice, as if she was asking this for the first time. Lilly hugged her friend and, as always, eagerly set about the task of undressing.

Wispy, tall and top heavy with buoyant mounds that easily filled a D-cup, Lilly's wavy mahogany hair typically fell well below her shoulders and long side-swiped bangs brushed against soft eyebrows. This morning its length was trussed in low-hanging pigtails, just the way her second family preferred. It made it easier to hold her in place while driving a cock between her lips. Lilly enjoyed being held in place.

Lilly's emerald eyes complemented her hair and, like Cassy, she didn't wear much makeup. Some powder to lighten a dusting of faint freckles across the tops of her cheekbones, eyeliner and mascara usually did the trick. If she were feeling fancy, she might dab some lipstick over her full lips.

Within the Vatspalt home, or when they were in the backyard, no one wore clothing any longer. Gone were the days of Momma wearing sheer tops or Louise sitting around the house in a short skirt with her legs open; her shaved firth boldly displayed. Lilly particularly liked seeing Daddy's and Erik's beautiful naked cocks and heavyset fruit pouches as they swayed and bounced while strolling through the house. Not having to steal sideways glances at their impressive members because they were hidden in tight-fitting shorts or thin lounge pants was much more enjoyable.

Lilly liked seeing her second family as God intended. And even if the Vatspalts were clothed, Lilly knew they preferred her to be nude. The time for being uneasy when such direction was given was long past, and she always acquiesced when asked to present herself in such a way.

Although she didn't care for it, Lilly still kept up the charade of conservatively dressing around her parents and in her day-to-day life in Palo Alto. Had she presented her new-found comfort with the public display of her most intimate places, the resulting fallout from her parents would have been untenable. But around the Vatspalt's she was a completely different person.

Cassy helped by tugging the oversized sweatshirt over Lilly's head while Lilly stepped out of her sneakers and pulled the drawstring of the bulky sweats she wore. They fell from her narrow hips as Cassy went to her knees, rolling Lilly's boring, conservatively cut underpants down her long legs as she went. Lilly always left her house dressed the way her real parents expected. This was the safest approach as one Friday night, it had almost been a problem.

____

On the way to the Vatspalts for the weekend, she kissed her mother, who was sitting primly in the family room. Her lips were set in a sneer and her hands were buried in her lap. "Before you go, take your clothes off."

"What? You must be kidding." Her mother didn't budge and Lilly pushed back; arguing vehemently against the intrusion on her personal space. "You can't do this!"

"Yes I can young lady. Now, strip."

Lilly started crying. "I'm an adult. I'm not taking my clothes off for you. I don't have to."

Her father had wandered into the living room when he heard the raised voices. "Young lady," he yelled, "you live in our house and you will obey our rules. If your mother says to do something, you do it. Do I make myself clear?"

Lillys cheeks glowed with embarrassment and were shiny with tears. "I can't believe you're siding with her." Her father only glowered.

"I can go get the belt, if you prefer that approach," he said.

"Now, Lilly, take your clothes off," her mother said quietly. "This is for your own good."

Lilly sobbed as she stripped down to her underwear. "Why are you making me do this?"

"I know that little slutty friend of yours doesn't wear anything under her clothes when she stays here and I don't want that kind of influence rubbing off," her mother said. "Good girls wear underpants and a bra."

Lilly seethed as she stood still for the inspection of her body. She had debated not wearing anything beneath her clothes but changed her mind at the last minute for fear of just such an occurrence. She was glad she went with her gut.

As her mother scanned her body from head to toe, Lilly clenched her fists to keep from yelling. She hated her real parents.

"I hope you're happy," she hissed as she dressed.

____

As Cassy fiddled with her panties, Lilly worked the modestly cut bra off her shoulders. It felt as if she were shedding an unwanted husk and she rejoiced as the air kissed her skin. In no more than a few moments, Lilly stood in nothing more than her baby blue ankle socks, which she retained. They kept her piggies warm against the cool stone floors and she knew Daddy liked her that way.

Dancing her fingers over Lilly's special place, Cassy said, "You shaved this morning." She placed a single kiss on the swale of Lilly's smooth mons then stood and playfully squeezed Lilly's tits. Lilly didn't object to the fondling and watched closely as her nipples went stiff with arousal. Cassy took her by the hand and said, "Come on in."

Cassy led her upstairs to the master bedroom, where they found Momma and Louise. Momma hugged her and then took Lilly by the hand, leading her into the closet. Smiling and giggling, Lilly's 'sisters' followed.

The little room was filled with expensive clothes; almost one half dedicated to Daddy, the other half - and a little more - was for Momma. A large square ottoman squatted in the middle and could be used to sit on while dressing. A petite crystal chandelier hung over the center of the room and cast diamond-like reflections around the generous space. Custom drawers and hang bars kept everything in order. Oddly, one panel was just a flat, vertical expanse. Lilly noticed there were some holes in the panel, along with various bits of hardware like hooks and fasteners. She assumed it was to hold clothing for steaming or ironing.

"Sit," Momma said.

Lilly obediently took a seat, automatically spreading her legs as she'd been taught. Momma appraised Lilly's special place for a long moment and said, "Two fingers, please."

Lilly understood and pushed two fingers inside her cleft without a second thought. It was easy. She had woken early for a half-hour stretching session with the wine bottle she kept hidden under her mattress at home and had been frothing since Cassy removed her panties at the front door.

Momma smiled. "You have become such a good girl."

"Thank you," Lilly said.

Momma gently fiddled with Lilly's strawberry-hued nipples and considered what clamps might be the most effective for daily use. Picturing Lilly sitting uncomfortably in Art History class with her nipples throbbing as the clamps twisted and rubbed against her bra made Anna Vatspalt want to touch herself.

Pushing that delicious thought aside, she smiled and stepped away to one of the drawers. Lilly sat still and watched Momma's bare ass as the woman removed a red velvet choker. A shiny round pendant, no larger than a quarter, hung from it. The necklace fastened in the back with two small metal brackets. A chrome O-ring slid freely around the velvet and when placed properly, perfectly encircled the pendant. Momma used a tiny screwdriver to bind the necklace behind her neck and when Lilly felt back there she could locate nothing that would allow her the ability to take it off.

"The only way it comes off is if it's cut off or one of us takes it off," said Momma. "You aren't permitted to remove it. Do you understand?"

Louise added, "You can't use a regular screwdriver."

"Only someone from this family can remove it," Cassy chimed. She looked as happy as ever.

Lilly didn't mind. She had no intention of removing it. The necklace was beautiful and Lilly enjoyed the embracing tightness around her neck. "I understand completely."

"We think you are ready, sweetheart."

Lilly thought Momma was talking about her virginity and said, "I am. I really am." She slowly started thrusting her fingers, the dampness of her essence creating a small, dark stain on the cushion. "Will it be Daddy or Erik?"

Louise giggled and said, "Maybe both at the same time." Lilly and Cassy got the joke and laughed as well.

Momma looked momentarily confused and then she chuckled. "Not today, honey. You aren't ready for that."

Lilly was disappointed. Looking at her pussy - a part of her body she'd grown to love since meeting the Vatspalts - she asked, "Then what am I ready for?"

"To belong."

"To belong?"

"To belong to us. To our family. We love you, honey, and we wanted to give this necklace to you as a sign of that love and belonging."

Lilly thought about that for a moment before the true weight of Momma's words landed. Tears welled in her eyes and she sniffled. Dislodging her fingers, Lilly stood and practically threw herself into Momma's waiting arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" And then she started blubbering.

Momma hugged her warmly, patted Lilly's back and said, "You know what to do, Good Girl."

It was a pet name Lilly had earned last weekend and she was proud of it. Uncle Lars had bound her body in ropes and taught her the pleasure of a firm hand. Later, and at Momma's instruction, she had jacked off Daddy and Erik as she lay by the pool. The men had spattered her face and chest with their essence and then Momma helped her get cleaned up by scooping the creamy dolups from her prone body and placing her fingers to Lilly's mouth.

Lilly smiled. "Yes, Momma, I know what to do." Keeping her eyes on Momma's, she latched on to the woman's nipple and suckled, her tongue pushing the stiff nub against the roof of her mouth before drawing it deeper, while the woman gently stroked Lilly's dark hair. "Two fingers, honey, between my legs." And then Momma sighed because her Good Girl was being very good, indeed.

Momma gave her time to thoroughly attend to both breasts before removing Lilly's fingers from her pussy and taking their plaything over to the full-length, wall-mounted mirror. The little medallion hung at the hollow of her neck. It was silver and cool against her skin. Small symbols filled the circular charm and Lilly said, "It's the Chinese symbol for Yin and Yang." Lilly knew the shapes; she'd learned about them in her World Religions class.

But upon closer inspection, there was a third teardrop shape that matched the other two. They flowed in a counterclockwise direction and formed a circle. There was a small hole depicted at the center of each. It looked like a little wheel turning in a circle. She looked at Momma. "What is it?"

"It's called a Triskelion and it's based on symbols dating back to 1,300 BC." Momma stood behind Lilly and gently played with her good girl's generous tits as she continued. "Its shape implies that unity is a necessity. Basically, it says you are part of our family and that our family isn't complete without all its parts. You, sweetheart, are now one of those parts."

Lilly was in awe. She'd never felt as if she belonged to anything until the Vatspalt family came into her life. Rubbing the medallion between her fingers, she felt an impression on the back. Twisting it around so she could see it reflected in the mirror, Lilly noted an intricate "V" had been engraved. "It stands for Vatspalt," Cassy said. "You belong to us now." All three Vatspalt women were beaming. Lilly cried some more until Momma took her back to the cushion.

"Sit."

Lilly obeyed.

"Lay back, sweetheart, and open your legs."

Lilly reclined on the cushion, her fingers twirling the metal medallion as Momma took a seat between her flayed ankles. Cassy and Louise sat on either side of Lilly and she purred when her sisters began kissing and sucking her breasts. Smiling proudly at her daughters, Momma pushed a finger inside Lilly's silky-soft special place.

"Each little teardrop is reliant on the other," Momma said. She began to slowly twist and thrust her finger as she spoke. Lilly sighed and her body relaxed; she loved it when something...anything...was in her special place. "Each shape represents a person in our relationship and their unified direction indicates each person is playing their part in the larger family working as a whole." Momma saw the confused look on Lilly's face and explained. "Yes, there are only three shapes and there are clearly more of us, but it's the symbolism that's important. Do you understand, honey?"

"Yes, Momma. It makes sense." Lilly squirmed on the cushion. The little pressure circles were eddying away from her clit. "May I have another finger, please."

Momma smiled and accommodated Lilly's request before continuing. "The tiny hole in each teardrop represents something that is missing and that the person is incomplete. Each shape - or the person it represents - is vital to making it all work cohesively. We all need each other."

"Yes, Momma."

Momma looked fondly between Lilly's legs for a few moments and finally said, "Time for a third finger."

"Yes, Momma." Lilly grunted as her special place was stretched slightly. She held Cassy and Louise to her breasts; their warm, wet mouths working over her stiff nipples.

Watching as Lilly slowly succumbed to her probing touch, Anna Vatspalt reflected on how far their new toy had come in her training. Lilly had been an exquisite find and getting their budding concubine to this point had taken months of planning long before the unwitting girl had ever heard the Vatspalt name.

Being raised in an extremely conservative home, Lilly's sexuality had been severely stunted by her parents. Her hard-line father, a former pastor, and her domineering mother ruled her life in every way. She had been homeschooled and coddled; kept away from the kinds of "bad influences" her parents were afraid of, which played perfectly into the plans the Vatspalts had for Lilly.

Because Lilly wasn't very socialized, she came off as awkward and uncomfortable. She shied away from confrontation and spent a lot of time in her bedroom. Her quiet, reserved, personality made her the frequent target of bullies and she was terrified of her own shadow. What made matters worse - or better, depending on one's perspective - was her severe lack of self confidence because of her large breasts. She had been teased and ridiculed and it had scarred her. The wounds only made Lilly more attractive to those in the network.

Young women like her were easy to spot. You just had to know the right places to look, and Palo Alto Community College was one such place. Potential candidates were quiet and bashful and didn't have many friends. However, Lilly - and scores like her - led a private life their parents didn't know about. The internet was her window to the world and a network of like-minded people such as the Vatspalts kept an eye out for potential concubines. Young women (and men) were found in chat rooms and social media channels through keyword searches that all but advertised their suitability.

As a result of her upbringing, Lilly presented an alluring target for the Vatspalt family's cunning manipulation. With some skillfully designed humiliation, bullying and coercion deftly controlled by the Vatspalts, Lilly had unconsciously and willingly accepted her journey as nothing more than a young adult's normal sexual awakening. That Lilly felt as if she were making her own decisions was the icing on an already delicious cake.

The Vatspalts worked slowly and methodically, and genuinely cared for their innocent pet. A person like Lilly was to be nurtured and cultivated; loved even, because the end result was a paramour who was emotionally, intellectually and physically bound to her owners' every whim, which was the greatest prize of all.

It had taken nearly a year of tireless work by all five of the Vatspalts, plus Anna's brother, Lars, and her cousin, Dr. Lennart Malstrom. A number of others in their network, including a few young concubines who were pressed into service, also participated, and it was finally paying off.

The conquest of Lilly began slowly, with Cassy being assigned the same shower stall as their prey. Anna was good with computers and it took just a few keystrokes to make that happen during her volunteer job at the outsourced company the college used to generate course assignments. Lilly believed Cassy to be 19, but the girl was actually 24, and was no more Anna Vatspalt's daughter than Louise (who was 26) and Erik (25) were Cassy's siblings. Anna was truly married to Liam, but their young-adult "progeny" were part of the network and the "family" had been formed specifically to ensnare someone like Lilly. Uncle Lars and Dr. Malstrom were related to Anna, so at least that aspect of their family was true. They were all Swedish and resembled each other but, most importantly, were as skilled at manipulation as Anna.

12