Cultivating Lilly Ch. 18

Story Info
Lucia’s pussy is broken in; Lilly learns of sex slavery.
5k words
4.36
12.1k
3
0

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Lilly is disgusted at the life Lucia and her mother are forced to live. In a moment of revelation, Lilly comes to realize who Dr. Malstrom really is. Lucia's pussy is put through a rigorous stretching session as the other Forever Virgins conduct her 'breaking in' ceremony. Lilly fantasizes about being a sex slave and is even more curious when the Vatspalts offer insight into a world she didn't think existed. Luica reports to church for an inspection of her pussy and asshole. Freshly waxed and corked, Lucia is sent by Mother on an important errand.

The Swedish words for pussy (snippa, slidan), cock (kuk), asshole (stanga), cork (korka) and completely (igen) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

As awlays, I welcome your comments and please take a moment to rate this story.

____

"What a terrible life," Lilly said. "How awful." They had moved to dessert and she poured lingonberry sauce over her ice cream.

Momma raised an eyebrow, "Really? What makes you say so?"

Lilly gathered her thoughts. "Her mother is a prostitute and Lucia will never be able to get married or even have sex with a man. It's dreadful."

Daddy said, "Yes, as viewed from today. But back in the 1500s, Lucia's time, this was a very normal and accepted way to live. It was a time ruled by a religion that ruled over everything in people's lives."

Dr. Malstrom said, "To them, that was completely normal. Since such activity was condoned by the church, there was no shame in being a prostitute in order for Lucia's mother to provide for her household. And there was no shame in Lucia's job either. It was woven into the fabric of the culture at that time."

"Lilly," said Momma, "Gustov is right. I thought by now you'd be a little more open minded."

Lilly felt stupid and nodded. "I get it. I really do. I need to look at it from their perspective."

The others around the table smiled.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be so dumb."

"You're not dumb, Lilly," said Uncle Lars. "You're just looking at it from five hundred years in the future. In another five hundred years, people will look back on this time in history and no-doubt marvel at how we lived."

"Do you recall our conversation about the painting in my bedroom?" Daddy asked. "The piece with the brother and his four sisters?"

"Yes, yes, of course. Sorry this stuff isn't so obvious to me. I know it's because of the way my real parents raised me." Lilly wrung her hands. "I wish you guys were my actual family."

Momma smiled and said, "Honey, you are a part of our family. Your necklace and the appliance I placed in your body earlier this evening are all the proof you need."

Lilly blushed. "Thank you." And then she looked at Dr. Malstrom. Like a thunderclap, she'd figured it out. It all came rushing to her in an instant. Dr. Malstrom. Gustov, as Momma had just referred to him, was the same Gustov momma had told her about during their lunch following her afternoon visit to his office. "Oh my gosh, you're Momma's cousin!"

She looked at Momma and the woman confirmed it with a nod and a warm smile. Cassy and Louise giggled. Erik whispered, "It's about time."

Lilly leaned across the table and shook the doctor's hand again. "I can't believe it took me this long." She crossed her arms under her breasts and pouted. "Why didn't anyone tell me?"

Momma said, "I thought, given the very personal nature of our visit to see him, you might be uncomfortable if you knew he was my cousin. Remember how embarrassed you were the first time you met Uncle Lars?"

Lilly thought about that and then considered her visit to Gustov's office. "You're right, I probably would have been."

"But now that you know, are you bothered by it?" Gustov asked.

Lilly thought of her time in his office; the photos and video, his fingers and then his instruments on and inside her body. Her intense orgasms. His impressive cock just inches from her mouth. She'd never been more exposed but she'd also never felt more mature.

Then she recalled Momma's story of her deflowering; of her twin cousins perforating her during an afternoon on the archipelago back in Sweden all those years ago. It was no wonder Momma was so willing to go down on her knees and suck Dr. Malstrom's lovely cock. Lilly wanted to say something inciteful, but nothing came to mind. Instead, she sat there with her mouth open as this information washed over her.

That Momma and her gynecologist-cousin maintained an intimate relationship was now suddenly so obvious. And Momma had admitted that she and Daddy had an open marriage; that sometimes Momma even brought other men to their bedroom. And Daddy did the same.

It was a moment when she could have displayed her immaturity, but instead allowed the idea to percolate before opening her mouth. If she had learned nothing from the Vatspalts over the last year, she would have commented on the odd relationship the cousins shared, but there was no point to it. This is what worked for her second family and she had been made a member of this wonderful group of people. She smiled confidently.

"No," she said, finally. She was completely comfortable with any member of the Vatspalt family and she quickly concluded that counted for Dr. Gustov Malstrom as well. "Not at all."

His smile was filled with warmth. "That makes me happy, Lilly. Thank you."

Lilly said, "I'm sorry about your twin brother, Lennart."

Gustov took Lilly's hand. "Thank you. That's very nice of you to say."

Lilly smiled in return and rocked against the device Momma had inserted earlier this evening. She found that if she squeezed her knees together or simply tapped her foot, the dildos provided continuous pleasure that built slowly, until she had to sit very still to prevent an orgasm.

Lars continued Lucia's story.

____

Downstairs is where the Forevers worked and as Lucia stood looking at what was happening, her mouth hung open. A Forever said, "Looks like you can't wait, Lucia." Her smile wasn't sweet. "Don't worry, you'll start doing that next month. You'll enjoy it, I promise. But for the time being, you will learn to deliver food and drinks to the customers. Now get going." She pushed Lucia hard enough that the glasses of ale on her tray nearly spilled.

The Forever was right about the timing, at least. A month to the day, Lucia reported for work and she no longer had to concern herself with serving drinks. The Forever was wrong about enjoying it.

Before leaving for work that night, Mother uncorked Lucia then slowly waxed her legs, beneath her arms and between her thighs. "Tonight will be rough at first. Much attention will be paid to your bunny den. But just remember, Lucia, this is what every new Forever Virgin must endure if she is to earn money. We need this. Just try to relax."

"Yes Mother."

That evening, Lucia was 'broken in' and it was a long night. She was stripped naked, but after a month of being like that as she served drinks, it didn't bother her.

The Forevers led her onto the stage, oiled her body and secured her to a large wooden frame, her wrists and ankles spread and tied to the logs. Displayed like this for some time, the Forevers finally formed a line next to her. The crowd chanted, "One! One! One!" and as they walked by Lucia each Forever wiggled a single finger into her bunny den, before returning to the back of the line. Nervous about where this was all headed, her bunny den was dry and the experience wasn't comfortable.

When all 23 Forevers had done this, the crowd cheered and Lucia once again faced the first girl, Louvisa, who at 22 was also the oldest.

This time, each Forever pushed two fingers inside her bunny den and pumped her hand upward to the count of five, the crowd joyously counting each thrust. Lucia was sweating now and her dark hair hung lank across her flushed cheeks. The Forevers weren't gentle and with each thrust, Lucia's breasts heaved, which was appreciated by the audience.

When Lucia once again faced Louvisa, she gulped when the eldest Forever wedged three fingers inside her body and began to slowly pump. The crowd counted to 10 and cheered wildly before the next Forever stepped forward to repeat the process. By now, her bunny den leaked and she heard herself making animal noises as one Forever after another entered her body. When she again faced Louvisa, Lucia was worried her bunny den wouldn't accept four fingers. She whimpered and pleaded with the girl not to touch her. "It's sore between my legs," she begged. "Please stop."

"I know, Lucia. But it's for the best. You've seen how it is here. Your body belongs to the church. It is no longer yours. You are korka igen, just like the rest of us. There is always going to be something inside you. Just be thankful your sheath doesn't have to accept a peg from any of these foul men." Lucia thought of Mother, who was no-doubt being ridden like a farm animal at this moment. "Now stop your crying; it will be over quickly. All of us went through this and you will too."

The crowd was cheering and shouting, "Four, four, four!"

Lucia gasped when Louvisa pushed four fingers into her bunny den and slowly twisted her wrist. The crowd began counting with each thrust and when they reached 20, Louvisa withdrew her hand, suckled her fingers, then wiped them across Lucia's breasts. She then placed a gentle kiss upon Lucia's lips before stepping away so the remaining Forevers could take their turn. When they were done, she was unleashed from the brace and carried off the stage by her fellow virgins.

____

Lilly recalled the Ancient Greek statue she'd seen at Daddy's museum and commented on it. "This practice is similar to what we saw at the museum, isn't it, Daddy?"

"Yes. The Greek Empire was vast and reigned for centuries. It's not surprising similar traditions can be found all around Europe as time passed. They evolved, of course, but that basic tradition is evident."

"Can we please continue?" Cassy asked.

Uncle Lars said, "Cassy be patient. This is Swedish tradition and it's okay if Lilly wants to ask questions."

Cassy shot a raspberry at Lilly and Lilly returned the favor.

____

Lucia was splayed face-up across a table in the middle of the saloon, her ankles and wrists tied to the legs. And there she was displayed until late into the evening. Louvisa oiled a fat korka and pushed it deeply into Lucia's bunny den, until the little pink folds went white with strain and Lucia groaned at the discomfort.

The korka was round like a ball at the tip, which was affixed to a smooth wood shaft about the length of Lucia's foot. The shaft was narrow where it met the tip but broadened into a wide cone at the other end, where it was notched to accommodate the leather straps of the stretching belt.

The leather garment was made of two straps. The thicker belt encircled Lucia's hips while a much thinner strap wrapped around it and ran between her legs, holding the korka in place. This strap was carefully tied and stitched to allow the exhibition of her bunny den.

Louvisa was stationed by her table and would dribble cool water over the belt and Lucia's bunny den. As her bunny den grew damp, the korka expanded. But the opposite happened to leather when it got wet. Louvisa's second job was to ensure that the belt holding the korka was always wrapped tightly around the other. Therefore, as the thinner belt constricted, it gradually pushed the korka deeper, continuing to stretch the opening of Lucia's bunny den as the night wore on.

Thankfully she wasn't touched, although the patrons were allowed to examine her body before tossing some coins on the table. Many commented on her beauty and how a Forever's bunny den is most attractive after her breaking-in ceremony. To Lucia it felt torn open and abused. That night she made a coin for each thrust her bunny den endured and the saloon keeper gave her a small bag to carry the 828 coins.

From then-on Lucia engaged in acts of pleasure with the other Forevers. She was sometimes on the stage or the bar or, if she was lucky, on a table that was crowded with customers flush with gold pieces. She participated in the next breaking-in ceremony not two months later, the 24th Forever in line. As she stood waiting her turn, she knew the ceremony was a necessity. While scary and sometimes uncomfortable, it was also beneficial. Her bunny den was now stretched and more accommodating of the rigors it was subjected to, although she dreaded performing the ceremony on the newest Forever.

The church forbade the patrons from touching the Forevers but they would laugh and cheer and tell the girls to do things to each other, all for a few coins to be tossed their way. Customer requests were to be obeyed or the Forever would be strapped to the display brace on stage and affixed with the stretching belt. Sometimes customers complained about a lack of service just to subject a Forever's bunny den to the stretching belt. Luckily, Lucia never faced such punishment; she was a customer favorite.

One night Lucia was lashed across a table as the men stood around her, stroking their pegs and spurting upon her nakedness. She ignored them and took count of the number of customers that entered and exited Mother's room. When she got to 10 her body was covered with the familiar warm, wet stickiness. When she was being unleashed because the other Forevers had finished licking her clean, she had counted to 18.

Another night, Lucia witnessed six men enter her Mother's room at once. An hour later they exited and four more entered. When they left, another five went in. The last group included seven men and three women. That morning, Mother was tired and she walked slowly as they exited the saloon. Lucia steered the horse cart home. "How was it," she asked.

"Bearable," said Mother. "I ignore most of them and act like they are pleasuring me." She smiled weakly. "Some of them actually succeed."

Lucia understood why she and Mother were so sought-after. Their dark hair and large breasts were different than nearly every other Pegger or Forever. As such, they were both in high demand and often placed in the center so that others took their pleasures, or abuses, upon them. This made the other Forevers and Peggers jealous because they didn't earn as much money and therefore Lucia's family were not well liked; they had no friends and had to fend for themselves.

Mother was the oldest Pegger and there were now 30 of them in town. Once the 31st Pegger entered the ranks, Mother would be called within the church walls and Lucia would be left to be responsible for herself and the small farm they lived on. It was understood that as the Peggers and Forevers became older, they would become less popular and this was especially true of Peggers. These women were taken into the church so as to make room for the new arrivals, which the dangerous work at sea the men took to task always guaranteed.

But Lucia and Mother were already planning. They were saving bit by bit and in a few years they hoped to have saved enough gold to buy their freedom from the church and to be released from their servitude to the saloon keepers. It was rumored there was a land far away to the South, a warm place with sandy shores and an abundance of farmland, that older Forevers and Peggers could live free and Lucia dreamed of a day when she and Mother would travel there.

____

"I bet that land never existed," said Lilly.

Daddy looked solemn. "No historians or archeologists have found such a place, although some believe it may have been Spain, Southern France or even Italy. But it is documented that the church placed a requirement on the number of Communal Concubines and Forever Virgins a town could accommodate and when there were 31 of either, the church took the oldest into its walls and she was never seen again. If asked, the cleric would simply say she was safely and comfortably within the nunnery where she was living a quiet life of reflection and purpose and had excused herself from the world outside. People forget, it's only natural. And maybe years later, if someone asked, the cleric would say she peacefully passed away."

"Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your view," said Uncle Lars, "no graves have been found of these women. Rather, it's highly likely they were sold as sex slaves in Europe, the Mediterranean and the Middle East."

"How do historians know this?" Lilly asked. The idea of being sexually owned was arousing. Beneath the table, she squeezed her thighs; the double-headed dildo moved and the clit stimulator rubbed its knobby head against her button. Concentrating, she willed her body to settle, opened her legs and released the pressure.

She had masturbated to the thought of simply being fucked whenever her master desired. Or, since the night in Lake Tahoe, for her owner to make her available to the desires of others. The fantasy varied; sometimes she was tied to a brace; helpless as one man after another filled her pussy. Or she was passed around a room, forced to sit upon the cocks of strangers or feed from the delicious pussies of women she didn't know.

Daddy said, "It's during the 1500s that DNA in those regions started to show a higher occurrence of people with lighter hair and eye color, which is clearly a Scandinavian trait."

Lilly was fascinated. They were all clearing the table and working through the dishes. "It sounds like it went from bad to worse for families like Lucia's."

"It was such a male-dominated world back then," said Momma, "that if a woman wasn't provided for by a man, other ways of making ends meet had to be found. It was approved in the eyes of the church for women to work in the sex industry as it was the only way they could make money legally. It was also morally acceptable for all men and women to enjoy the Communal Concubines and Forever Virgins as it provided the income families such as Lucia's needed to survive. As a wife was viewed as property at that point in history, she also could not offer protest when her husband partook of such activities, even if she didn't care for him to do so. It was church doctrine and it was followed by all without protest."

Lilly nodded as Uncle Lars continued. "And there is a strong belief among scholars that when a Communal Concubine or Forever was taken in by the church that she immediately became a sex slave to the church as a way of preparation for being sold. Historian's have discovered journals kept by clerics, nuns and other members of the church suggesting these women were often tied over barrels or to beds or other devices for hours at a time as the clerics and monks had sex with them; often penetrating her vagina, anus and mouth simultaneously. Some scholars who study language feel that's where the term 'korka igen' originated." Lilly took a drink of schnapps and looked over her glass to Momma and Louise. They both smiled. "The nuns were also allowed to take pleasure upon these kept women, if they were so inclined.

"And it's pretty clear the church made money when they were sold as sex slaves. Church accounting records show large in-flows of gold, silver and other tradable commodities within a few months of the church welcoming a Communal Concubine or Forever behind its walls. The money was later traced to many countries in both Western and Eastern Europe, and even the Middle East and Asia. It's believed that even today there are flourishing underground sex slave markets in the wealthiest European countries like France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, and even Sweden."

Daddy took over for Uncle Lars. "These enclaves include people in the highest levels of commerce and government, people with substantial means. Their slaves are carefully cultivated and provided for in every way possible. They are nurtured and held closely by their masters and mistresses. They are...loved for the pleasure they provide their owners, even if that love is shown through discipline or the owner turning their property over to friends, relatives and even strangers for their enjoyment. Slaves brought into the warm fold of this underground society today take pleasure from giving pleasure."

12