Cultivating Lilly Ch. 19

Story Info
Lucia takes three cocks at once; Lilly takes four.
7.1k words
4.76
16.5k
4
0

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Lucia is sent by Mother on an important journey. Lost in the woods, Lucia is thrown from her horse. Lucia is taken to the home of three woodsmen who contemplate her corks. Recovering from her night in the woods, Lucia is amazed to the see the love the woodsmen are capable of. When a woodsman's enormous cock drips, Lucia's body reacts to his essence. Seizing an opportunity to escape, Lucia nearly losses her life. The woodsmen penetrate Lucia with thier cocks at the same time. Transformed, Lucia astonishes the clan's congregation and changes the fate of women working in Sweden's sex trade. Lilly comes to a realization. The men of the Vatspalt family have their way with their budding concubine, perforating Lilly with their four cocks at once.

The Swedish words for pussy (snippa, fitta, slidan), cock (kuk), cork (korka) and completely (igen) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

As always, I invite your comments and please take a moment to rate this piece.

____

Lilly took a sip of schnapps. They were all relaxing on the sofa and in the wingback chairs, their feet resting on the ottoman. "I can't imagine doing something like that. I have to beg my parents to go to the mall with Cassy."

"Times were very different back then," said Uncle Lars. "It was common for young adults to have much greater responsibilities than they do today."

"They had to," said Gustov. "There was simply too much work to get done for the parents to handle it on their own."

"Technology didn't exist in Lucia's time," said Uncle Lars. They spent some time talking about a world without convenience and when the conversation lulled, Momma continued.

____

Lucia didn't realize she was lost. Even though it was snowing hard, the road to Lotteburg was something she knew like the back of her hand. She turned at the trees she knew and recalled walking along the frozen stream until passing her neighbor's house. But then the horse startled because the path ended at a steep hill she'd never come across. Lucia tried turning back but all of the landmarks were gone. For hours she searched but couldn't get her bearings. The snow had slowed and it drifted lazily between the trees; the air filled with tiny sparks as the flakes glinted in the pale moonlight. Wolves howled in the distance, but otherwise the world was silent. She heard a branch snap under the weight of ice and the horse bolted. She was thrown from its back and then there was nothing but darkness.

She dreamed she was floating, the night sky clear and filled with stars. She was cold but couldn't summon the strength to move before drifting off.

"You'll be okay, young one." It was a man's voice. Deep and somber and warm, like her father's. She thought that perhaps she had died and now she was with him. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw a simple farmhouse, the windows glowing in the dark night. She tried to move and the man said, "Stay still. We are almost out of the cold." The world went dark again.

____

Lucia awoke slowly. She saw orange ripples across a dark lake and as her vision cleared she saw through the water and realized she was looking at her breasts; her nipples stiff and cresting like two small islands breaking through the water's smooth surface. She was nude and in a large soaking tub. Her head was heavy and it took great effort to lift it. When she did, she saw a stone fireplace with a hearty fire going. The tub was close enough to keep the water warm. Lolling her head, she started in surprise.

A man sat in a nearby chair, watching her intently. He was well built and his face was hidden behind a mane of long blond hair and an impressive beard. It was difficult to determine his age although there was great wisdom in his eyes. "Ola," he said, "She's waking up. Get Stefan." Lucia struggled to keep her head up and glimpsed another man, this one as well built as the first, exiting the room. And then her world went quiet again.

She felt herself lifted from the tub as if she weighed nothing at all. She couldn't seem to open her eyes but knew she had been placed on a soft bed. She felt her ankles lifted and spread and she was too weak to prevent it from happening. She heard their voices but didn't understand what they were saying. They looked at her bunny den and then between the cheeks of her fox hovel before tucking her beneath a heavy layer of blankets that enveloped her nakedness. The warmth of the fire felt wonderful.

"Do you think she will survive?"

"It's difficult to know. She was very likely laying in the snow for hours."

"Let her sleep. She needs the rest."

____

A weak blue light shown through the cloudy window. Lucia wasn't sure how long she'd been asleep. She was nude, wrapped in thick blankets and was comfortably warm. She rolled over on the bed and saw them: two large men; larger than any man she knew from town. Broad chested, muscled but lean. Their waists were narrow and they were tall. They had full beards and long hair in different colors: black and blond. They were eating and Lucia was suddenly famished. She groaned and they turned.

"She didn't die," said black.

"Once her fever broke, it was more likely she would survive than die," said blond.

She groaned again and she heard a third voice. "I think she's trying to say something." Lucia turned her head and saw him. He was in a large tub by the fire. He was as well-built as the other two but his hair was deep red. "Stefan, help her to sit up."

The man with black hair stood and seemed to cross the room with one step. He bent to her and Lucia was stuck by his beautiful blue eyes. The power they transmitted made her heart flutter. He smelled of oak and grass and it was entirely pleasant. Like the blond man, he wore little in the way of clothing, despite it being the middle of winter. His arms were tree trunks and knotted with muscles. As were his legs. Without a thought to her nudity, he pulled back the covers and made no effort to conceal his enjoyment of looking at her body. "Let's sit you up."

He pulled Lucia up by slipping his enormous hands under her arms. "She hardly weighs a stone," he said as he fluffed the pillow and gently laid her against the headboard. He pulled the covers up around her waist and went back to the table.

Lucia tried to move her arms to cover her breasts but they were too heavy. The three men stared at her. These were the woodsmen she'd heard tales of, she was sure of it. Fear rose up from her stomach as she recalled the stories. For the first time, she was thankful for being corked. The gods would protect her.

"Ola," said red, "get the girl some stew. She's half starved. You can see her ribs."

The blond man got up from the table and went to the caldron hanging over the fire. "Yes, yes, Peter," he said with annoyance in his voice. "I wouldn't want to disturb your bath." When Lucia saw him scoop the stew into the bowl her stomach churned. She didn't realize how good the room smelled and the red headed man was correct, she was starving.

Ola dragged a chair by Lucia's bed and held the bowl beneath her chin as he put the spoon to her mouth. The stew was more delicious than anything she could remember and she moaned with pleasure before quickly opening her mouth again. "She's like a baby bird," he said.

"Yes, but one that can't fly," said Peter. He stood up in the tub and Lucia saw his peg. She had seen plenty of them in the saloon but this man's, even soft, was larger than anything she'd ever seen before. It swung halfway down his thigh and slapped against it heavily as he stepped out of the tub. She was surprised to see he had no thatch of hair around it and his fruits, nearly the size of plumbs, were also smooth and hairless. He stood in front of the fire, its warmth drying him, and looked at her. "She's the size of a baby sparrow. But far more beautiful."

The men looked at her openly, curiously. Ola fed her the stew and she watched Peter as he stood in front of the fire. Gazing at her, she saw his peg was hardening and was astonished at its size. It was astoundingly powerful looking and she couldn't take her eyes away from it. Pointing straight out from his muscled stomach, the fat, pink head was nearly the size of her clenched fist. Dark blue veins, thick and pulsing, wrapped around the length of the shaft, which was as wide as Lucia's wrist. It continued to rise until it bumped against his toned abdominal muscles, the fat head standing tall and halfway to his chest. It was monstrous and well beyond anything she'd ever spied at the saloon. She finally looked down to the bowl and saw a similar organ emerging from Ola's robes. It thumped solidly against the wooden bed frame bed when he moved.

Peter looked at her and started to stroke himself, his manhood achieving its fully awakened state. Lucia croaked out a word but she didn't make sense. She tried again. "Where am I?"

"You are here," said Stefan.

"In our house," Peter said.

"Eat, young one," Ola said, pushing the spoon to her mouth. But Lucia turned away.

"Where am I?"

The men looked at each other and then back to her. "We found you in the woods," Ola said.

"I was going to Lotteburg," she said. "To get some food. How far are we from Lotteburg?"

Peter looked confused. "We don't know of such a place."

"You were nearly frozen and we expected you to die," said Stefan."

"Are we close to Helmsburg?" She asked. "That's where I'm from." They had surrounded her bed now, their massive bodies filling her view.

Ola set the stew aside and gently tugged the bed cover from Lucia's hands, exposing her fully. He said, "But we had to try and save you." He looked away, as if embarrassed at providing such information, and his gaze fell upon her bunny den.

Tears welled in Lucia's eyes. "Please do not do what you're thinking."

"What are we thinking," asked Stefan. And then his giant hand was upon her breast, squeezing gently. His skin was warm and there was no menace in his actions but she was still frightened. Her flesh tingled beneath his hand and her nipples went taut. "You're pleasant to touch," he said.

"I'm a Forever Virgin. You aren't supposed to do this to me." Lucia was weeping, defeated. Surely they would see her corks and understand. Ola took hold of her other breast. "My bunny den..." The room turned on its side and she fell into a warm darkness. She was pleased that she wouldn't be awake when they defiled her innocence. Her last thought before drifiting off was of the cleric's face, frozen in surprise, when he discoved these three men had torn her open with their pegs.

____

Lilly looked at the gleaming statue on the dining room table, the figures pulsing and moving in the flickering candlelight. "Did they have their way with her? Did they...um, rape Lucia?" Twirling a pigtail, Lilly considered Lucia's situation. Although she'd enjoyed rape fantasies while masturbating - often thinking about multiple men holding her down and fucking her savagly - at the moment, her special place was tight and dry and the appliance didn't feel comfortable.

Momma said, "Let Uncle Lars finish."

____

Lucia heard noises, like large animals crashing through the forest and she opened her eyes. There was growling and rustling and deep, guttural groans. Rolling over she saw them, Peter, Ola and Stefan doing something she'd never seen before.

They were naked, their powerful bodies entwined and moving in passionate rhythm. Lucia was stunned. This was something she had learned in church. Men were not permitted to commit such actions against each other. These acts were permitted only between husbands and wives, Peggers and their visitors.

Lucia lay quietly watching them and marveling at what was playing out before her.

She slowly came to the realization that what she was witnessing was beautiful. They were almost unnaturally attractive and their love for each other was as obvious as Mother and Father when she had glimpsed them doing the same things to each other.

Watching them made Lucia's bunny den warm and wet and beneath the covers she slid a hand between her thighs. Spreading her legs, she discovered her korkas in place. She said a silent prayer that the gods had protected her as she watched the men pleasure each other on the table. Her blossom was firm and sensitive and she stifled a moan into her pillow as she massaged it. She cupped her breast with her free hand and pivoted her hips beneath the covers, grinding her bunny den against her calloused fingers.

In another moment, after the men completed their act with forceful jets of their milk shooting from their beautiful pegs, Lucia's happiness arrived and she cried out, forgetting to hide her face. The men took no notice, which she appreciated because she wasn't done pleasuring herself. What these men were doing was incredibly arousing. She rubbed her blossom and ground her knees together; her korkas bloated and moving within her body.

Another wave of happiness crashed inside her bunny den and throughout her body. She moaned with pleasure as her body found a rhythm in its happiness, involuntarily hitching and hiccuping as the waves slowly subsided. When she finally settled, she looked at the table. The men were watching her.

Unknowingly, she had kicked the covers from her body, her legs were spread, one hand buried in her bunny den, the other grasping a breast, a nipple pinched and twisted between her finger tips (just like Mother). But she was too exhausted to hide herself and too overwhelmed with arousal to care. It was also an often-requested show she provided to her customers in the tavern. Instead, a heavy relaxation took over and she went limp, a crooked grin on her lips. "That was beautiful," she said to them. "Thank you."

____

"The woodsmen were gay?" Lilly asked. The twist in the story had caught her off-guard. She assumed the men would force themselves on Lucia. A dark part of her was hoping for it.

"That's what Lucia believed," Gustov said. "At least initially."

"So the stories about the girls going into the woods and being, um, gang raped weren't true?"

Lars said, "That was something that happened back then; there is no-doubt of it."

"It was not illegal for men to force themselves on women during this time,"

Momma said. "It's sad and terrifying to think about, but it's also true. We are talking about a time in history when females had no rights and rape was simply a part of the cultural fabric."

Gustov said, "We don't really know for sure. Typically there is always some truth to stories that are passed on over generations. So it's possible these were the woodsmen Lucia had heard about. But if they were, they didn't do any such thing to her."

"I don't think they were the woodsmen Lucia had heard of," said Cassy. "They were saints, or maybe angels."

____

"For what?" Peter asked. He was breathing heavily, as were the other two. They were bathed in sweat, which was shiney in the dancing flames coming from the fireplace. They had flopped heavily into the chairs around the table, their pegs still stiff and alluring. Stefan absently stroked his.

"For allowing me to watch," she said.

Lucia finally found the strength to pull the covers over herself and made to do so when Ola said, "Please don't cover yourself."

"We like looking at you," Stefan said.

"Keep your thighs spread," said Peter.

Lucia did as she was told. Requests like Peter's were common in the saloon and she was comfortable when it came obeying. She was also still frightened of these men. But were they really her saviors? She said, "The church doesn't allow men to do that to each other."

They looked at each other and Peter shrugged. "We know nothing of this thing you call church and we abide by no one but ourselves."

"What we do with each other feels natural," said Ola. Lucia considered what it might mean to not follow the guidance of the gods and it made her uncomfortable. The gods protected and provided and maintained order. They provided purpose.

Peter asked, "What purpose do the gods provide?"

Lucia gasped. Could they read her thoughts? Most certainly not. "Why did you ask such a question?"

Peter shrugged. "It seemed appropriate to ask."

Stefan said, "We live here and we provide for ourselves. The gods have never sought vengeance upon us for our actions."

"Why has corkwood been placed within your body, Lucia?" It was Ola.

Lucia blinked. "I never mentioned my name." The men looked at each other. They said nothing.

"The corkwood, Lucia," Ola repeated. "Why is it placed between your legs?"

Perhaps they had pegged her while she was unconscious. She recalled them spreading her legs before falling into helpless darkness.

"We thought it would be enjoyable to push ourselves inside you, but we discovered the wood and found it curious that such a thing would be placed inside such a beautiful creature. The softness between a girl's thighs is meant for a man's pleasure."

She was confused and frightened. "The church," she said, "has deemed me a Forever Virgin. The korka wood is there to preserve my virginity. In...in both places." Peter and Ola and Stefan exchanged looks and then burst into laughter.

Peter slapped his enormous thigh and proclaimed, "That is utterly foolish!"

Lucia was taken aback. "It is not foolish. It's church doctrine." She sat up now, anger rising in her voice. "I am proud to be a Forever," which wasn't true at all but she knew better than to speak against the church.

Stefan was weeping as he laughed. "It is natural for such couplings to take place. It is pleasurable and enjoyable and meant to be."

Lucia was shaking her head. Looking at the fire, she said quietly, "That is something for husbands to enjoy with their wives and Peggers. I am not meant for such pleasure."

"A creature of your beauty, Lucia, is meant for exactly that kind of pleasure." Ola looked into Lucia's eyes earnestly.

"That men are denied from taking pleasure upon you is as preposterous as you being unable to enjoy a similar fate," said Stefan.

"You are curious, Lucia, about it," Peter said. "We witnessed your interest as you lay upon the bed and touched yourself."

"You want to touch us, Lucia," said Stefan. Lucia's eyes went big. They could read her thoughts. She shrank back into the bed.

"You can't know that," she said.

"We do know that," Peter said. He stood and walked to Lucia's bedside. His peg was still rock hard and he said, "You are welcome to touch me."

Lucia was astonished. "How can you know such a thing?"

Again, the men shrugged. "These are things we simply understand," said Peter. He pushed his hips forward, the tip of his peg was now very close to Lucia's face. It filled her vision; the head fat and wet and beautiful. He took hold of it, hefting his member loosely in his large hand, the end flopping. A large drop was flung from the tip and landed on Lucia's bottom lip. It tingled and she unconsciously licked, drawing it into her mouth. Another drop of his milky essence fell onto the bed. "Do you want to touch me?"

"It's forbidden. I'm a Forever Virgin." Lucia shook her head, sliding a hand to her bunny den. "It is why I am korka."

The men laughed. Stefan asked, "Why would the gods care about such a small deed? It is only natural to touch."

Ola said, "What will the gods do to you, Lucia, if you were to touch us?"

"The church says I will be punished."

"And what punishment might that be?"

"I...will no longer be pure. The Gods will no longer accept me into their kingdom."

"That is foolishness," Peter said. "Go ahead and touch it. After all, why would the gods have reason to punish such a tiny thing as you? I would imagine they have other matters to attend to than a girl touching a man's body."

Although she was very intrigued, she fought against the impulse to take his rapier in her hand. "No," she said. "I won't do it."