Cultivating Lilly Ch. 23

Story Info
Placed in a kitty costume, Lilly is bound and gang banged.
7.6k words
4.33
12.5k
7

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Following the ravaging of Lilly's butthole, the Vatspalt men pamper her like a princess and tell her of the evening's plans. Lilly is excited to learn of the costume party and of the new outfit she is to wear. Massaging oil over her body, the Vatspalt men slowly place their concubine in a latex suit. Lilly is shocked when introduced to sensory deprivation. Once ready, Lilly is leashed and cuffed before accompanying her men to the party. Lilly is surprised to learn of the party's theme. Displayed, fondled and paraded around the room, Lilly is finally bound and subjected to a lengthy and very thorough gang bang.

The Swedish words for pussy (fitta, snippa, slidan), cock (kuk), cork (korka) and completely (igen - pronounced eye-yen) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

To better illustrate Lilly's inability to communicate, some words are deliberately misspelled.

Please do take a moment to rate and comment on this story. They help bulid my reader base and allow me to better understand if you find my work arousing.

____

Freshly showered, nude and dripping wet, her men returned to the living room to find Lilly still laying on the sofa. She was coming down from her orgasm, wet fingers fiddling with her flower pedals, slowly grinding her hips into the cushion, when Uncle Lars said, "Okay, honey, playtime is over. It's time to freshen up."

Lilly was exhausted and sighed when she turned over, parting her thighs as she came to rest on her back, lest she receive their wrath again. Pouting, she said, "You weren't very gentle. My bottom still hurts." Their man-milk oozed from her gaping butthole, pooling into a warm puddle on the cream-colored sofa.

Gustov shrugged and Daddy held his hand out, ignoring her comment. "Let's get you cleaned up. We are going to a costume party this evening."

Struggling to stand, Lilly asked, "We are?"

"Yes, honey."

"But I'm tired."

Uncle Lars also ignored her. "It's here at the hotel. So when it's over, you can come right back to the room and we will put you to bed."

"Promise?"

Daddy placed a hand over his heart. "I promise."

"Okay."

The men led her to her bedroom. One of them had already turned on the shower and the glass cube was shrouded in warm mist. There was more than enough room for all four of them and if they remembered the abuse they showed her on the sofa, it already seemed long forgotten.

Lilly was pampered as if she were something fragile. Her men gently scrubbed her body and washed her hair, taking time to remove the last vestige of any makeup that remained on her face. She raised her arms so Uncle Lars and Gustov could shave her armpits. On his knees in front of her, Daddy deftly swiped a razor over her mons. Bending her over, he gently wedged the shower wand between the folds of her slit, and then to her butthole, flushing any remaining sperm from her body. Going back to work with the razor, he used short strokes around her lower lips, making sure everything down there was silky smooth. For fun, he finger fucked her for a few moments, which made Lilly grin, before shaving her legs. All the attention caused her special place to drool and she requested to be fucked.

Her men declined.

Lilly pouted. "Please." Then she added, "But not my bottom."

Seeing her discontent, Uncle Lars kissed her, his tongue lazily exploring her mouth for a few moments before he left the shower stall. Daddy and Gustov finished bathing her and Lilly thought having two handsome men wrap her in enormous fluffy towels to dry her body was about as close to heaven as she'd ever get.

Gustov led her by the hand to the bedroom where she found Uncle Lars, who was laying her outfit across the bed.

It was a pink latex bodysuit, and as far as Lilly could surmise, it was a one-piece affair that incorporated gloved fingers and even very tall, spindly heels. It also had a fitted mask that would cover her face and around her ears. Two perky latex kitty ears protruded from the top. There was an opening in the back of the mask where her chestnut hair would spill down her shoulders. Large, innocent-looking blue cartoon kitty eyes would hide her own. The cat's face had a tiny triangle nose with white whiskers that had been sewn into the costume. A Cupie Doll mouth formed a perfect circle. Next to the outfit sat a pink box.

"Oh my," she said. "It's super cute!" Her special place stirred. "I get to go to the party as a kitty! Yay!" Hopping up and down to show her appreciation, her breasts swayed heavily. The men took notice, which made her happy.

"Sush, honey," Uncle Lars said. "Stand still." He went into the box but was careful to keep the contents hidden, save for a pink plastic bottle. Squeezing a large dollop into his palm, he did the same for Gustov and Daddy. Lilly purred as they massaged the viscous fluid all over her body. They even rubbed the oil on her face and Gustov spent considerable time working it over her tits, using his fingers to twirl her nipples into hardened buds. Daddy applied the oil over her special place before working his strong fingers deeply inside her cleft. Uncle Lars attended to her bottom, using two fingers to lubricate her rectum.

"Be careful," she said to him. "It still hurts."

"No sass talking, Lilly," Daddy warned, "Or I will be forced to...attend...to your cunt again." To make his point, he twisted his hand and pushed.

Lilly mewed; going up on her toes to reduce the pressure. Instantly bowing her head, she said, "Yes, sir."

She stood still, watching quietly as her men worked. It took all three of them to fit her into the garment. They began by slowly sliding one leg over her slick skin, gently tugging and pulling until her foot seated into the shoe. Because the heel was so tall, it was awkward for her to stand, so she held onto the bedpost while they worked to get her other leg into the suit.

With both legs in the suit up to her knees, Daddy and Uncle Lars deftly tugged the latex up her thighs. The garment fit like a second skin and it made her long, slender legs look giraffe-like. Her pale skin, now with a sexy pink hue, showed beneath the tightly stretched latex. Getting the costume over her bottom and hips - despite how narrow they were - took another several minutes; the men sliding their hands between the suit and her slick skin to stretch it over her curves.

With the suit now at her waist, Uncle Lars knelt in front of her and used his fingers to shove the rubber deeply inside the oiled groove of her femininity. "We want to make sure everyone can see your pussy."

"Yes, sir." Lilly never thought she would be in a place in her life where she was excited to show off her special place to strangers, but here she was. It warmed her heart that the Vatspalts had given her the confidence she needed.

Gustov said, "Bend over, sweetheart." He lightly patted her bottom, then searched the box.

Lilly complied, bending easily at the waist and placing her palms flat on the ground. She giggled when Gustov pushed his finger through a small hole in the suit's rear end. Wiggling it to align with her butthole, Lilly gasped as he inserted an anal plug. It wasn't the large, cock-shaped device she'd been forced to wear at the lingerie store. This one was more comfortable and fit like the toy she wore at home, with a small, rounded tip, a broad midsection, and a narrow end that her butthole cinched around, which would prevent it from easily dislodging.

The appliance filled her nicely and Gustov had applied a generous amount of lube so that it slid in easily. When she stood and turned, she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. "What's that?"

Her men were smiling. "Take a look," said Gustov, stepping aside. Lilly saw her reflection in the closet mirror and turned. A fluffy white tail, about two feet long, hung from her shiny pink ass. She cooed. It looked completely adorable and when she shimmied her hips, the tail wagged seductively. Inside her butthole, the plug moved, which felt good.

"Oh my goodness! It's positively adorable!"

Uncle Lars was smiling. "We're glad you like it, honey."

"I do, I do, I do!" She threw her arms around him and the other two men joined the embrace. Their stiff cocks pressed against her legs.

The heels were perilously tall and she actually stood taller than Daddy and Gustov. Uncle Lars, with his Viking build was still taller and he took the liberty of doing her hair while Daddy and Gustov continued to fit her into the suit. The arms were the most difficult because it took so much time to slip her fingers into the gloves. The oil on her body made the rubber suck to her skin; her areolas and nipples were visible. Lower still, Daddy had done a good job; the rounded contours of her cunt were also clearly displayed.

While Uncle Lars pulled her hair into two high pigtails that he secured with pink bows, Daddy and Gustov tugged the garment over her shoulders. Which only left the hood to be fitted.

Uncle Lars held her hair back and Daddy pulled the garment over her face and fit it around her ears. Although her vision was severely limited, Lilly discovered she could see through small fabric screens that made up the kitty's eyes. She could breathe through the two little holes where the nose was, but the mouth was weird.

As her men tugged the mask over her head, a round rubber circle pressed uncomfortably against her mouth. Daddy came around to look at her and said, "Your lips go around that little rubber thingy in there, honey." Then he pressed the kitty's mouth with the palm of his hand. Inside the mask, the rubber gasket pushed against her face, pinching her lips between it, her teeth and her gums.

"Ow!"

"Shush, baby," Daddy said. "Just open your lips into an O and you'll find it fits."

Lilly obeyed and the rubber gasket seated perfectly behind her lips. Resting comfortably against her upper and lower gums, it was stiff enough to prevent her from fully closing her mouth. A little curved tray lay over her lower teeth, which she could rest her tongue on. Working her jaw, she also realized that the mask was tight enough that she was unable to dislodge the appliance. With it in place, it was not possible to speak clearly and she had to continually slurp her spit to keep it from oozing out of the kitty's mouth. When she tried to speak, she couldn't enunciate and everything sounded hollow. The little device was crippling in its devious simplicity.

And then she couldn't hear anything and her breath caught. It was like her ears suddenly turned off.

"Whah hoppeninah?"

"It's okay, honey. It's okay. Don't be afraid," said Gustov. "The suit has noise-canceling earpieces." She turned to see he was speaking into his phone. His soothing voice was crystal clear in her ears. She had similar headphones that she listened to music with. "The headphones hook up wirelessly so you can hear us. And then, when I tap the screen, your world goes quiet." All three of her men were smiling and everything went silent again.

In her ears, all she could hear was her own heavy breathing, punctuated by definitive slurps. She could see Uncle Lars was speaking, but to Lilly it was only a distant, sonorous, murmur.

She tried to say something and it came out as nothing more than a loud, guttural grunt. She slurped to keep the spit from coming out of her mouth. The inability to clearly communicate, combined with the constant slurping, was humiliating. Trying to tell them this resulted in a lick of drool falling from her mouth and onto her breasts.

She felt Uncle Lars' hand at the small of her back and then he slowly zipped the kitty suit up, all the way to her neck. It pinched around her frame, like a corset, cinching tightly above her hips and elevating her breasts. Over the suit, Gustov manipulated her soft mounds so that her upturned nipples were properly displayed.

"Hands, please, Lilly," said Uncle Lars. "Behind your back." He was holding a pink set of leather cuffs he'd removed from the box.

Bowing her head, Lilly placed her hands behind her back so that he could bind her wrists. Drool flowed from her mouth, further coating her tits. Latching the cuffs together with a metal clip, he cooed, "That's our Good Girl."

She could only nod because she had to slurp her spit. She found that if she raised her chin a little, it kept the slobber from drooling out of her mouth. Raising her head also allowed Gustov to worm his finger into a small hole sewn into the costume at the base of Lilly's neck. He hooked her choker and pulled the Vatspalt family charm and metal ring free. Smiling, Uncle Lars clicked the pink leather leash into place. Daddy attached similar cuffs around her ankles but didn't clip them together.

"We have to finish getting ready," Gustov said as Uncle Lars looped the leash around the bedpost. "You wait here." And then her world went silent again. Through the cartoon kitty eyes, Lilly watched their firm, round, bottoms exit her bedroom and she slurped.

In only a few minutes, she began to sweat. Fortunately, the hood was tight enough that it prevented any from dripping into her eyes. She slowed her breathing, forcing herself to relax. She could hear her heart beating in her ears and as she calmed down, the beats came more slowly. The suit was embracing and, to a certain extent, comforting. With her breasts and pussy clearly visible beneath the tightly stretched material, she felt incredibly exposed. But the rubber mask was a bit thicker, keeping her face completely hidden, which added some level of comfort.

With her hands bound and her leash tied to the bedpost, she could do nothing, really, but look at herself in the mirror. What stared back was the sexiest kitty-creature she'd ever seen. The cinched waist accentuated her otherwise modest hips, and she looked nearly voluptuous. The downside to this was that it wasn't particularly easy to inhale. But after some practice, she realized if she concentrated on expanding her lungs, and sucked her tummy in at the same time, it was easier. A benefit to this breathing technique was that when she inhaled, her tits were pushed upward.

Her special place stirred and she opened her legs, watching the little bubbles of her froth mingle with the oil. Slowly taking a seat on the edge of the bed, the plug plunged deeper up her asshole and the tail made sitting uncomfortable. Standing slightly, she swayed her hips to swing the kitty tail from beneath her butt, before sitting down again, which was accompanied by a soft moan. The fluffy tail now lay along her hip.

Tapping her foot, the plug moved and the latex pulled against her clit. She let out another moan, which filled her ears. Lilly rotated her hips in a circular motion and within only a few seconds, the eddies of an orgasm were emanating from her button. Watching the kitty masturbate was an odd and deeply gratifying experience. Lilly knew who hid behind the costume, but the creature staring back was something else entirely. She was on the verge of coming when her men returned. They were dressed in stylish suits and she wanted them badly.

Always perceptive, her men knew what she was up to and Gustov said, "Not now, Lilly."

"No coming," said Daddy. "Or we won't take you to the party."

She tried to say something but only a nonsensical noise came from the circle of her mouth. Drool spilled on her tits, then she nodded her acquiescence.

____

The heels were hard to stand in but they were even more difficult to walk in. She was used to being barefoot, wearing sneakers or flip flops. When Uncle Lars took her leash, she nearly fell over. "We'll walk slowly, honey," he said.

Her men wore stylish black leather masks over their eyes that complimented their dark suits. Daddy and Gustov took up positions on each side while Uncle Lars walked in front of her, the leash dangling loosely from his hand. As she found her balance, Lilly's gait grew longer and she actually felt feline as she strode down the walkway, across the hotel's sprawling property. They passed other guests and received several approving nods and even a few verbal compliments. Lilly felt beautiful, and she swished her hips. The tail swung and the plug shifted and she slurped inelegantly to keep the drool off her tits.

They strolled past an enormous pool, through a garden area that was surrounded by grape vines, and came to a large, modern building. Uncle Lars opened the door and Lilly realized they were in the hotel's ballroom area. Turning a corner, they came to an open area with a table. Two attractive young men were seated behind it and Daddy said to one of them, "Vatspalt, party of three, one kitty."

Both seated men looked Lilly over from head to toe, stopping to take in the view of her slobbering cunt. She wanted to smile at them but could only suck in her spit. She was thankful they couldn't see her face.

Flipping through a box, one of the valets produced what resembled a credit card. It was pink and Lilly read VATSPALT on its face. And below the name, it read:

KITTY #14 STATUS: OBC, BNSA, OA, VA, AU, NCR, HCKA

She wondered what all the letters meant but didn't have the ability to ask. So she stood there and slurped. Doing so caused her breasts to hitch and the attendants smiled.

Daddy affixed the card to the metal hook her leash was connected to and Uncle Lars led them through a set of closed double doors. The room was dark, lit with spotlights of various colors. Despite her limited view, she could see the room was crowded with people. A sign projected on one wall read: KITTIES AND COLTS COSTUME GALA, NAPA. A string quartet softly played classical music. There were multiple seating arrangements around the room and all had what appeared to be an odd-looking table at the center of each.

As she took in more of the crowd, Lilly realized there were three types of partygoers: 'Human' men and women that were dressed and wearing eye masks, similar to what her men were wearing. These partygoers all held leashes and at the end of each was a pink kitty or a blue colt.

The colt costumes included thick, upturned, dildos over the crotch. They were blue and laced with robust veins. Pert horse ears sewn into the face masks and light blue manes were sewn down their backs. Huge, innocent-looking doe eyes made the colts look like cartoons. Some of the colts had blue fluffy tails, while others didn't. It was the same for the kitties and Lilly couldn't determine why.

All of the kitties and colts were leashed and being led around the space by their human caretakers. The kitties were generally thin and long-limbed, with flat tummies and round bottoms, although their breasts were different sizes; varying from nearly flat, to perky and athletic, to large (like Lilly's). The colts all adhered to a more common build: Lean, muscular and tall, with broad chests and narrow waists. Kitty or colt, Lilly liked what she saw. She was honored to also be considered such a beautiful creature.

There were several stations where delicious food was being served. While her men enjoyed themselves, she was not permitted to eat. She didn't realize she was hungry until she saw the food and determined she'd had nothing to eat since lunch, more than nine hours earlier. She was permitted sips of water but the oral appliance made it impossible to work her mouth properly, so food was out of the question. But then she wondered if she would look as sexy as she did if her tummy was full of steak and mashed potatoes. As always, the Vatspalts placed her concerns at the top of their list of priorities and she was thankful.

Her men took her around to meet many of the attendees. Whenever she was introduced, the kitties would curtsy and the colts would bow. The new acquaintance would first look at the card hung on her neck. Many nodded appreciatively and commented to her men on their kitty's stature. "Noble, regal, impeccable" were words she thought they said. It was difficult to be certain because her headphones had been silenced. Mostly she inelegantly slurped her spit. At least she wasn't alone. It seemed as if all the other kitties and colts wore the same appliance in their mouths. Their chests were shiny with their slobber and all had a perfect O for a mouth.