Cultivating Lilly Ch. 24

Story Info
Lilly is forced to fuck another girl with a strap-on.
5.3k words
4.76
4.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IN THIS CHAPTER: Lilly's vacation with the men of the Vatspalt family continues. Recovering from the party, Lilly and Cassy share some intimate text messages. With her body at the whim of her men, the near-constant fucking leads to a surprising afternoon nap. Lilly is stunned to learn that their insatiable hunger for sex extends beyond what she can offer. A seemingly delightful gift is sent to their suite and Daddy, Gustov and Lilly take full advantage of the offer. Uncle Lars expresses concern over the gift but is thrilled to learn of Lilly's total subjugation. The men share a brief conversation in Swedish. Placed in a strap-on, Lilly learns to fuck another woman.

The Swedish words for pussy (snippa, fitta, slidan), cock (kuk), cork (korka) and completely (igen - pronounced eye-yen) are used intentionally. They are not misspellings.

____

The next morning, Lilly awoke slowly. It seemed as if she was sore everywhere. Sliding her hand beneath the sheet, she fondled her lower lips. They still gaped loosely and were sensitive to the lightest touch. Twirling a finger around a nipple, she winced. It was puffed and tender from the clamping. The muscles in her neck and jaw were tight. She was happy to be free of the debilitating mouthpiece. She felt full and wondered how many ounces of sperm were in her tummy.

Last night had been a rigorous experience and the idea of lounging around was appealing. She could hear her men chatting and laughing somewhere in the multi-bedroom hotel room, but for the time being, they were leaving her alone.

After a half hour of catching up on her social feeds, she watched some porn and finally used a remote to open the drapes. Bright sunshine filled the room; warming the sheets around her nude body.

Her phone chimed; a text from Cassy. It read: "I miss you, Cutie Pie! How is your trip going? Are the boys being nice?"

Lilly had to think about that for a moment. So much had happened since they left Palo Alto yesterday morning. She wrote: "It's going great. They took me shopping for lingerie! That was super fun. And last night they took me to a costume party. I got to dress up like a kitty. It was a super-cute outfit. Then I was bent over a table and tied down. They allowed a bunch men to fuck me." Lilly didn't include the spanking Daddy had administered to her pussy, or the rough anal sex she'd endured by her men.

Cassy: A string of heart emojis followed by another string of eggplants followed by, "How many?"

As she considered Cassy's question, Lilly absently fiddled with her sex. Her fingers came away wet and she wiped them on the sheet before typing: "I lost count, plus they were all behind me. At one point, Daddy said there were 12 men waiting in line to be inside my special place. There was another line in front of me so they could fuck my face."

Cassy: "OMG! You were totally spit-roasted. That sounds amazing."

Lilly: "It was! But this morning, my pussy is sore. After the men were done, a bunch of guys dressed like horses fucked me with these giant blue dildos that were sewn into their costumes."

Cassy: "WTF?????!!!!"

Lilly: "I know, it sounds crazy. I'll tell you more about it when I get home."

Cassy: "Yummy. I get wet thinking about all those strange dicks filling your adorable cunt with their cum."

Lilly: "After they freed me from the table, the boys brought me back to the room and gave me a shower. Then they made me korka igen." She included a smiley emoji and three eggplant emojis.

Cassy: "I'm so jealous. I love a cock in each hole!"

Lilly: "That's your own fault. You are the one who has closed her legs to American guys. I can think of at least 8 guys at school who would tag team you until your pussy fell off!" Goofy face emoji.

Cassy: "I don't want people to think I'm a slut. I don't have to worry about that with my own family. And neither do you, which is nice. We both get all the fucking we need and no one knows anything about it."

Lilly: "Good point. I LOVE being fucked but I wouldn't want every guy in town to know about it and think they could have a ride." Then she wondered about last night. Had her men allowed every male at the party inside her? Perhaps everyone did take a ride.

Cassy: "When you guys get home, I'm going to ask them to make me korka igen. I love it when Gustov pushes his big cock up my ass."

Lilly: "I'm sure they won't mind that at all. They will probably be bored with me. If I had a cock, I'd jab it in every one of your tight, little holes." A laughing emoji. "I'd even try to put it in your ears!" More laughing emojis.

After a moment, Cassy: "Honey, no one in our family will ever be bored of you, trust me."

Lilly: "Okay, if you say so." But she thought it could happen. Maybe not right away, but sometime down the road, it seemed possible.

Cassy: "I miss you baby. Please send a pic!"

Lilly grinned, pulled the sheets away and took a number of provocative pictures from different angles, including several of her special place. She didn't like any of them and instead leaned the phone against a pillow, set the camera timer on 10 seconds, and ran to stand by the window.

She loved it. Backlit with a golden glow, her pale nakedness stood out against the darker room around her. Her hair was messy and her cheeks rosey; a sultry pout included a pooched lower lip and her bangs obscured part of her face. Her abused nipples stood at attention. Standing with her legs slightly apart, the sun shone through her loosely gaping petals. Her arousal meant the tiny rosebud of her clit was just visible at the crown of her feminine pleat.

Hitting send, she got a long line of heart and oyster emojis in return, along with a closeup of Cassy's shaved sex. Her meaty labia, flushed as always, looked delicious and Lilly absently licked her lips. Cassy's pussy was shiny with arousal and stretched tightly around the rubber unicorn horn of the plush toy she slept with. This made Lilly happy. She texted: "I love you, too! When I come home, will you fuck me with Mr. Ruffles?"

Cassy: Unicorn emojis along with some more oyster emojis. "Momma and Louise get to go first, and who knows what they have planned. Earlier this morning, Erik came into my room. As I rode him, he told me he's going to fuck you in the ass when you get back. But then your cunt and those juicy titties belong to me, baby!"

Lilly imagined Cassy riding her older brother and smiled. She always enjoyed watching their entwined bodies and fiddled with her clit as she envisioned their coupling.

_____

Lilly never wore underwear when spending time with her second family back in Palo Alto. After the party last night as she was bathed by her men, she asked if she could wear some of the exquisite lingerie they'd purchased beneath her sundresses when in public. "No, baby," Uncle Lars said, cupping her cheeks in his large hands and kissing her forehead. "We prefer to know you are naked beneath your clothing. Your pussy belongs to us and we need to be able to see it at all times." To make his point, he screwed two fingers inside her special place.

Pushing out her lower lip, she pouted. "Yes, sir."

He continued, "It's also important for your own development, honey." Sitting with her legs together was something she had not been permitted to do in months. Whether she wore a skirt or tights, the Vatspalt's insisted that whenever she took a seat, she did so with her thighs spread widely. This allowed strangers to view her pussy. Displaying herself like this had been difficult at first. Now it was automatic and she didn't even think about it any longer.

Around the hotel room, however, her men were agreeable to her request and she found wearing lingerie made her feel sexy and attractive and very feminine. And it was obvious the men liked her in it as well. They treated her like their plaything, which she was, and that was how she liked it.

____

They bathed together that morning, her men taking their time in making sure she was pristine long before she stepped from the shower. It was a relaxed, slow-moving cleansing that took more than an hour and every moment was pure decadence. Each of her men took a turn, with Daddy and Uncle Lars choosing to skewer her pussy. Uncle Lars took an interest in her butthole, using first his tongue, which she enjoyed immensely, before sliding his beautiful cock inside. And then the luxurious drying took place and her heart soared at their love.

They enjoyed room service for breakfast, her men in fluffy white robes, while she was made to sit naked on the couch with her legs open as the server set the table. Then her men made her korka igen. This time, Daddy made short work of her butthole while she rode Uncle Lars and Gustov rammed his cock down her throat. They were all empty from their time in the shower, but that didn't stop the fun. Not every fucking neeeded to result in her body being filled with cum. When they finally tired and their cocks were little more than limp noodles, Daddy suggested they go to the pool.

The hotel's pool was clothing optional and very few patrons chose to wear anything. As Lilly looked at all of the people lounging, she thought back to the party, wondering who was a human 'owner' and who was a pet. It was difficult to determine as so many of the hotel's occupants held similar physical characteristics. A very attractive older redheaded woman seemed to have several younger men and women lounging by her side. They were drinking and laughing and Lilly succumbed to a minor case of FOMO.

She did believe she spied the fat man who had fucked her at the party, as his body was so different than the others. He didn't take any notice of her and she surmised it was the face-hiding kitty costume all the female pets were required to wear that kept her identity hidden.

There was one couple where it looked like a similar arrangement to Lilly's, but in their case, the woman was much older than the well-built young man she was with. Lilly watched with mild interest from behind her sunglasses as the woman lazily jacked him off while they sunbathed. His man-milk spurted onto his stomach and the woman laughed as she licked it away. A moment later, her head began to gently bob; seemingly not caring who watched. Pressing the woman's face to his impressive cock, the guy looked across the blue expanse to Lilly, who smiled and twiddled her fingers. He waved and smiled back. Lilly was confident he was a colt, though she had no idea if he was one of the many who had been inside her last night.

Returning from the pool, Gustov cuffed her wrists and she was made to kneel on the living room carpet. One by one, her men took a turn fucking her face, Lilly gagging and tears streaming down her cheeks most of the time.

She loved it.

Uncle Lars then helped her to bend over the back of the sofa so that she could be fitted with the thick cock-shaped anal plug she had been forced to wear at the lingerie store. With the plug in place, they took turns hammering her cunt; their cocks were like hardened steel but their balls were empty because they'd deposited what little there was in her mouth. She didn't care. Their desire for her was all she craved. Daddy was kind and took her to a satisfying orgasm with her electric toothbrush, burying her clit with the whirling bristles.

She appreciated being given the opportunity to climax and told him so.

When she was finally freed, she asked if they would allow her to take a nap. Daddy kissed her gently, told her that he loved her and granted permission. Gustov and Uncle Lars agreed. Duck-walking back to her bedroom, Uncle Lars followed. "I'll take a nap with you," he said.

She giggled. "Okay."

They didn't take a nap right away. Rather, he tied her limbs to the four-poster bed and proceeded to drizzle sparkling wine over her body before gently licking it away. Laughing hysterically and thrashing against her bindings as he licked her armpits, she begged him to stop. "I'm going to pee!"

He laughed heartily and paid no attention to her protests as he continued. Using his fingers, he pried open her cunt and poured a narrow stream of the wine over it. She winced at the sting before he lowered his head and slowly lapped, his tongue gliding over the entirety of her pleat before diving deeply inside her flower. An orgasm soon followed and Lilly fell into an exhausted sleep, despite the anal plug still being firmly in-place.

She woke up to find Uncle Lars snoring softly beside her. At some point as she slept, he had unbound her limbs and withdrew the anal plug. It was resting between them and she quietly placed it on the bedside table. Tiptoeing to the bathroom, she peed and pooped and sat for a long time as the warm water from the bidet did its magic. It was the first time she'd ever experienced such a device and she loved it; spreading her pussy open with her fingers, the warm jet filled her womb and flushed it clean. She scootched around on the seat, pulling her butt cheeks apart as the water spout shot around and, when she relaxed her muscles, inside her asshole. The thought of ever wiping again now felt gross; a bidet was the way to go.

Lilly brushed her teeth and when she stepped from the bathroom she heard the familiar sounds of sex taking place somewhere else in the vast suite. Stepping lightly so as not to wake Uncle Lars, Lilly went down the hall to the landing that had an overlook to the open-concept living/dining room below. Late afternoon sun bathed the space in a golden glow.

There was a housekeeping cart pushed along the living room wall and tied spread-eagle to the dining table was a very pretty Hispanic girl. She was petite, her body not long enough to be stretched entirely across the expanse, but curvy where it mattered; in her tits and hips. Her waist was tiny, her shoulders defined from hard work. And she was young, probably no older than Lilly's 19 years. Her formal gray maid's uniform was bunched around her narrow waist so that her pussy and breasts were exposed. A white cotton apron lay in a wrinkled heap on the floor, along with a pair of pink satin panties and a matching bra.

From Lilly's vantage point, she could see the top of Gustov's blond head. He stood between the housekeepr's thighs, his massive cock slicing into her straining pussy. The girl's taut, pink lips presented a delicious contrast to the hairless, light-brown skin around them. She maintained a well-trimmed rectangle of black pubic hair that matched the long, silky black hair framing her oval face.

Her fulsome breasts were crowned with chocolate, dime-sized, areolas and tiny, pricked nipples. They flopped and jiggled with each thrust. Her mocha skin was smooth and flawless. A dirty washcloth was stuffed in the girl's mouth, which kept her yelps to muted hiccups as Daddy spanked her tits in rhythm to Gustov's driving hips. The girl was also blindfolded and Lilly wondered what she'd stumbled upon. Despite her concern, she started playing with herself; it was an automatic reaction she no longer really noticed. Her fingers were wet the moment they touched her femininity and her breath caught when she rolled her clit.

Daddy must have heard her because at that moment he looked up and they locked eyes. His rhythmic slapping never ceased as he motioned her downstairs with a wagging finger. Lilly shook her head. She instantly realized she didn't like seeing her men fuck someone she didn't know. And she wasn't sure the housekeeper had been placed in her bindings voluntarily. Based on her thrashing and the tears on her cheeks, Lilly didn't think she had.

Very firmly, Daddy said, "Come down here...now...young lady."

Lilly trembled but made her way downstairs; she knew better than to disobey. Standing behind Gustov, she watched his firm, moon-white bottom vibrate with each powerful thrust. He had hold of the housekeepr's hips and there was no slack in her bindings; her poor special place was taking the full brunt of everything Gustov had to give. The housekeeper moaned into the washcloth with every piston of his hips. Then Lilly realized Daddy's rock-hard cock was being gripped in the housekeeper's diminutive hand. It was nearly purple.

"She's behind you," Daddy whispered to Gustov.

Lilly's gynecologist withdrew his rapier and stepped to the side; his glistening cock stood at attention, its fat, dark-blue head poking into his stomach several generous inches above his belly button. He smiled and held his hand toward the bound girl's pussy; inviting Lilly for a closer inspection.

Lilly obeyed.

The housekeeper's rivened fruit was flush and gaped slightly. Frothed with his man-milk and her own feminine extract, it looked sumptuous - like strawberry ice cream sandwiched between two mocha cookies - and Lilly licked her lips without thinking. Gustov gently nudged her forward, pulling her to stand between the bound woman's legs. "Be our Good Girl and clean her. She's such a mess," he whispered while cuffing Lilly's wrists behind her back and helping her kneel on the floor.

"Yes, sir." She was hungry for the taste of this girl's cunt and the helplessness of the maid's situation only fueled that hunger. Pressing her tongue to the hollow of the housekeeper's thigh, Lilly circled the bright-pink gash like a shark to its prey. The housekeeper moaned into the rag and tried to pivot her hips away.

The girl's flight response suddenly triggered Lilly to reconsider. Maybe participating in whatever was happening wasn't such a good idea. She made to pull away and stand up when Gustov pushed her by the back of the head, pressing her face to the maid's sex. "No, you don't," he warned. "That's not what good girls do. Our Good Girl obeys."

Shaking her head, she leaned back, trying to escape, but realized it was useless to resist. Gustov was stronger and wouldn't let her go. Forcefully pushing Lilly's face to the maid's rent, he said, "Now...put your face in there and do as I said. Clean. Her. Cunt."

Her nose was shoved between the girl's labia and Lilly inhaled deeply. She suddenly realized her hunger was stronger than her willpower to resist. "Yes, sir," she mumbled into the pink slit and went after the housekeeper's glistening oyster like a feral kitten, nipping and biting at the decadent meat, while using her tongue to lap at its distilled essence.

The maid's sex tasted of salt and feminine musk and man-milk, which was also matted into her pubic bush. Lilly licked it next, discovering the maid was redolent of hibiscus; no doubt the soap the girl used when she bathed. Like every pussy she had sampled since meeting her second family, this stranger's offering was just as unique and just as delicious. Her labia were small and as Lilly wormed her tongue through the maid's entrance, she found it diminutive, despite the stretching it had surely endured while being subjected to Gustov's beastly cock. As she feasted, Lilly nosed into the maid's clit and the girl moaned passionately into the washcloth. Now she pivoted her hips to Lilly's face in an effort to increase the pressure.

Lilly realized she didn't care how the maid came to be in their possession and, without breaking stride, managed to get to her feet. She remained bent at the waist, her face pressed to the task at-hand. Widening her stance, she wiggled her butt suggestively at Gustov. A moment later, she was rewarded with his thickness as he pushed inside her weeping cunt. He applied a firm smack to each cheek as he fucked her. When he slammed into her, Lilly's face slammed into the maid's pussy and every time that happened, Daddy slapped the poor girl's breasts; their light-tan hue now displaying an uncomfortable pinkness.

The maid's body suddenly went tight against her bindings and her muscles stood out. Her thighs vibrated violently as Lilly took her to climax. At this, Daddy's cock suddenly exploded and the milky jet shot across the table and spattered on the maid's cheek, some of it landing in her hair.

12