A New Beginning

Story Info
Widower finds a second chance at love.
2.1k words
4.43
23.6k
21
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Any and all individuals depicted herein are of legal age, and are a total figment of author's vivid imagination.

My name is Will Jackson. I am 48 years of age, and hail from rural Tennessee. Until 2 years ago, I was happily married to the love of my life, Carol Jackson. We have twin daughters, Carrie and Corey who are 22 years old, who are also lights of my life.

Two years ago the main light of my life was extinguished. Cancer is some evil shit, let me tell you. Carol fought a brave battle, with the help of world class doctors here in Seattle. You see, I was finishing another 4 year enlistment in the Air Force. Stationed in nearby Tacoma, allowing us access to this world class medical care.

Uncle Sam gave me as much time off as I needed, but when Carol lost her fight, I sort of gave up, too. As soon as I got to the end of a year of duty, I was honorably discharged. A Warrant Officer 4, with my duty as an agent in the Office of Special Investigation.

If it weren't for my girls, I probably would have gone off the deep end. They gave me a reason to carry on. saying mom would have wanted that. All of us decided to stay in the greater Seattle area, my girls having graduated college, and landing fairly decent jobs, here in town.

Now, I had to decide what to do, now that I was a grown up.

All I knew how to do was investigate crimes. So, what did I do? I opened up a security business. You think your spouse is cheating? Call Stonewall Jackson. Corny but affective.

What I needed, was someone to run my office. My girls told me there was an older lady in one of their last classes, who would be perfect. They told me her name was 'Lee Wynn', at least that is what I heard. My daughters told me Lee was on the short side, around 5' and a little, but both my girls stand a good 5'10" in bare feet, making most girls shorter than both of them.

We were scheduled to meet at my office on a Monday morning. As I drove up, I saw two punks giving a young lady a bunch of shit, right at my front door. I pulled my 6'4" frame out of my car and got my 235 pounds of muscle moving towards this ruckus.

"Hey," I shouted at the top of my lungs, "what the fuck is going on?" Both these clowns backed off and took off running down the street as if they thought I was after them.

Standing in from of my door was this diminutive, adorable mixed race girl. Like my girls told me she stood maybe 5', but not much taller, and dressed in a coat, maybe 100 pounds, ringing wet. I could tell that she was part Vietnamese, and a little bit black. I should let you know my Carol was 1/4 black, herself, and that never set well with my kin folk back in Bum Fuck. Tennessee.

I put out my hand, asking if she OK, and she just nodded. Laughing, I asked if her name was Li Nguyen? Smiling. she nodded, again. She seemed to be intimidated by my size and very loud voice. I tried my best to put her at ease.

Opening my door, we went inside. We sat there talking for a while, with me trying to ease her initial concern. She finally told me she appreciated my girls telling her about me, and this job. I told her she had nothing to be worried about, working for me, as long as she did her work.

Li told me what I had already thought, her mother's family wanted nothing to do with her, because she was part black, and her father's family never knew she existed, she indeed had never met her father.

She started working the next day, and she became my right hand. Answering the phone, doing the books, which I hated doing, and keeping my appointments in order. In fact, she kept me in order. The shock she gave me during the second week of work, is when she told me, while filling out her forms for medical coverage, that while she looked mid twenties, she was going to celebrate her 40th birthday, in three weeks.

In the time she was running my office, there was never anything out of line on my part, or hers. Unless, you count the fairly sheer blouse she came to work in, the day of her birthday. Even though she was wearing a bra, her nipples reacted to the A/C in the office, instantly. Whats the old expression? High beam head lights. Indeed.

I must have starred a bit too much, as she turned away, blushing, and asked if I wanted her to change into something less revealing?

"No, if you are comfortable, so am I." I lied.

I couldn't get back to my office fast enough, so she wouldn't see the bulge in my jeans. "God Damn," I muttered to myself, I guess I forgot to notice how attractive Li is.

The day passed, event free, and as we closed up, I reminded her my girls and I were taking her to dinner for her birthday. She had told me all week that this was not necessary. I told her, it was the girls idea. I lied, again.

Dinner was fantastic, as was the company. Both my daughters told us after dessert, they were meeting friends to go clubbing. I looked at Li and asked if she wanted to go with them. "No, Will, I think I'm a bit too old to clubbing with these two." I was glad, as I was never into the club scene, and my favorite music was still Country. We told the girls to have fun, and I very quietly asked Li if she wanted to go back to my house, with me.

She looked down, and before she could answer, I told her it was just for some company. "OK," she whispered, "I guess so."

I have a nice little bungalow, nothing fancy, but with my girls help I fixed it up, nicely. Also, I did have a nice sound system, which had some of my second favorite music, jazz lined up. I didn't think Li was into C & W, anyway.

We sat on my couch, with her head on my left shoulder. I was softly stroking her jet black hair, listening to her hum softly to my music. I took her chin in my hand. lifting her face to mine, and I asked if I could kiss her. Instead of an answer, she raised up, touching her soft lips to mine.

Damn, her kiss sent an electric shock through my entire body. Again, this time, my tongue did some exploring. Her mouth opened up. and we had a little sword play with our tongues.

My right hand moved off her shoulder, and very softly felt her left breast. As she gasped, I removed my hand, thinking I was out of line. "No, Will, put it back." "Just know that I am not very experienced at this sort of thing." I slowly started unbuttoning her blouse, moving it off her shoulder.

I moved to unhook her bra. A soon as it dropped, she moved to cover her small, but perky breasts. I gently moved her arms away, moving my head down softly licking her nipple, which responded, nicely. Licking softly, taking her engorged nipple in my mouth and gently caressing her other breast.

I moved us both to a sitting position and started taking off the rest of her clothing. As soon as I removed the skirt she was wearing, I could tell my girls had a hand in choosing what Li was wearing, just in case.

As her skirt fell down around her ankles, I saw the skimpiest thong I think I have ever seen. Not something she would be wearing, to my way of thinking.

Slowly, I removed my jeans and boxer briefs. As my cock sprang out from its confinement, she gasped. "Will," she whispered, "you have to be very careful with me." I responded, telling her, "we will go as slow as you need, and if want to stop, just say so."

I laid us both down, side by side, kissing her lips, and downward to each breast. Her breathing increased, as did her moans. I very gently inserted one fingertip into her very wet sex. As I did, she jumped, but told me she was fine. I felt her hand moving to my cock, slowly rubbing up and down.

"Can I kiss it?" she whispered. "Only if you want to," I responded. She leaned down, licking just my cock head. As I moaned, loudly, she moved back, thinking she was doing something wrong.

"No, Li that's perfect, keep going." I knew I would not last very long, as I already felt ready to shoot my load.

She took my cock out of her mouth, and moved her and up and down, faster. It took about 2 minutes of rubbing, when I shot a huge load, all over my stomach. The look on her face was priceless. She was grinning, from ear to ear.

She went to my bathroom, and returned with a warm, wet cloth and a dry towel. With the clean up done, we laid in each others arms, kissing and touching each other.

"How much did my girls help you, this week?" I asked with a mile wide grin.

"Are you upset?"

"Absolutely not," I answered.

I must remember to thank both my little match makers.

After about ten minutes of cuddling, I felt her hand back on my cock. Slowly, she began rubbing, slowly, feeling it grow back to its full 7 or 8 inches.

"Your girls told me it would be best if I was on top," she whispered. I am sure if a light was on, she must have been beet red. I gently pushed one, then two fingers inside her pussy, finding her more than wet enough. Throwing one leg over my body, and guiding my rock hard manhood inside of her very tight pussy, I told her to go at her own pace.

Slowly, up and down she moved, moaning louder and louder. Damn she was tight, or was it how out of practice I was. Picking up a little steam, I pulled her closer so I could play with her huge, sensitive nipples. Finally, as I neared another explosion, she yelled, "Will, fuck, Will." I let loose another burst of my cum. deep inside of her. For never hearing anything close to a swear word from her, I was shocked, beyond belief at her aroused vocabulary.

Saying we were both spent was the understatement of the day. I let her lay on my chest for a few minutes, until I felt myself softening, and sliding out of her.

She gave me the hottest tongue kiss I have had in a good long while, as I told her we had best clean up before going to sleep.

Sharing a shower, washing each and every inch of ourselves, I knew I was done for the night.

Cuddling in bed, Li whispered to me, "Will, I am not on any birth control, and you didn't use a condom." "If you happen to get pregnant," I said, "we just might have to get married." "If that's OK with you, I grinned." Li's grin was even wider than mine.

Whether, or not I was dreaming, I woke up with Li's mouth kissing the head of my cock. Responding, in the best way, I positioned her on all fours, rubbed her already wet sex, and slowly pushed my cock inside, from behind her. Reaching under her, I rubbed her very sensitive clit, causing her entire body to shake.

As my movements increased in speed, her language got a bit rawer. I think some might have been Vietnamese, but fuck is the same in any language.

Over a relaxing breakfast, I asked her just what my girls told her in preparing for the previous night. "You know, Will, I am not, or was not very experienced," she said, "so we went over some possibilities."

I couldn't have thanked my daughters, more.

As for our relationship, it will continue, and see what happens. The thought of raising a child at our ages scares the shit out of both of us, but I'll bet we could find two willing baby sitters, if the need arises.