Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 09.1

Story Info
Kat Test Drives Her New Skills.
4.9k words
4.71
14.1k
12

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter nine part one. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In chapter eight, Kat was introduced to 'the house'. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Kat got home from her appointment with Richard Saturday evening and as soon as pleasantries were done with the family, she headed to her room and closed the door. She opens up her new app and starts analyzing the directory to look for prospects. Richard told her that she couldn't take non-members to the house, so that does not help her with her own private network. But now there is a whole new world to explore. There are 81 members in the directory. And it is slowly growing as people meet people.

Kat spends the next half hour updating her profile for the directory. She has to specify what she is interested in or not. Several checkboxes for each ranging from 'one of my favorites' to 'will never do it'.

"Lets see... sex. Hmm... What do I put for that? I have been avoiding sex with random people. Maybe I will put 'under the right conditions'. 'Anal?' Oh my. Well. I did it with Richard. I enjoyed it. Tif keeps talking to me about water enemas and buttplugs. Maybe I will also put 'under the right conditions'.

Kat finishes out her profile and heads in to the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for bed. She comes back out 15 minutes later and she has two invitations already. "Wow that was fast," she thinks.

The first one is from Tif. Her invitation says she wants to have some private, naked, alone time with her bestie. This makes Kat blush and it makes her wet. Ever since the nature of their relationship expanded to include sexual activities, they have not been alone. This is something Kat is completely afraid of and very much looking forward to.

The other invitation is from Tony. 'Oh shit' Kat thinks. Tony is her dad's friend and coworker. His invitation says that he called Richard and that he hears that I have been initiated and am open for invitations and that he is more than interested. Kat looks at the invitation for some time and thinks about whether this is a good idea. Richard warned her about keeping aspects of her life separate. The invite is for next Saturday. She is grateful to have time to think it through before responding.

The next morning, Kat picks up Tif for their 'appointment'. All the way to the house, they discuss updating their profile and the invitations they have received already. Kat tells Tif about her invite from Tony. She doesn't have much advice and quickly tells her that says she has 25 invitations already!

Tif laughs and says, "Hey, in my profile it says that I am down with just about anything so..."

"Well, according to the calendar, there are supposed to be around a dozen or so people there this morning. Although most of them have meetings set up as opposed to just hanging out."

They get to the house and thumbprint their way through the front door. There is no one in the living room, so they head to the kitchen for a bottle of water. As they walk in, they see a guy and a girl sitting at the bar talking. They introduce themselves as James and Kathy. After some small talk, Kat and Tif head upstairs to their room. They sit down on the bed facing each other.

Kat breaks the silence, "I am not sure why I am so nervous. You and I have shared some very sexual moments already."

Tif responds, "But that was in the heat of the moment. This time it is premeditated. You had never even kissed a girl a month ago. So, it is not unrealistic for you to be nervous. I am not nervous. In fact, I have been looking forward to this. You are incredibly sexy and you turn me on so much. You are beautiful, a great kisser, have wonderful tits, and a very tasty pussy. I can't wait to spend time with you today and I am glad we have added this to our relationship."

Kat blushes and leans over and kisses Tif. That small kiss leads to another and then another. Tif takes Kat's face in her hands and deepens the kiss. Her tongue explores Kat's. They move their bodies closer together. Slowly and sensually they take each other's clothes off. Once Tif sees Kat's tits fall free from her bra, she gently grabs a hold of them and puts her mouth on her left nipple. She licks and sucks the left nipple while she pinches the right. Then she switches. Kat runs her hands through Tif's hair and moans slightly.

After several minutes of nipple stimulation, Tif lays Kat down and takes off her shorts. For the time being, she leaves her panties on. Tif kisses down her flat stomach, playfully sticking her tongue in her belly button. She runs her fingers gently over Kat's pussy. Even though it is covered by a thin piece of cloth, it sends shivers throughout Kat's body. Tif continues this teasing until Kat bucks a little. Tif then lifts her legs up and lightly puts her mouth on Kat's pussy, through her panties. She nuzzles her face up and down her pussy, making sure to put a little pressure on her clit every time she passes it. This drives Kat wild. Her pussy is pouring wetness and she is moaning almost non-stop.

Kat looks down at Tif and begs her to pull of her panties. Finally, Tif relents and pulls Kat's soaked panties off. Then she kisses down her raised leg from her knee down to the inside of her thigh. She lingers, kissing the sensitive area next to her pussy without touching it. Then she kisses the other side of her pussy, the most sensitive part of Kat's inner leg. She blows a small breath on her exposed hotness; which sends Kat up to the limit. Then she kisses the nice bare area above her clit. Kat's pussy is on fire with the anticipation.

Tif pauses. Kat wiggles. Then Tif licks from the bottom of her pussy all the way through her clit. Then she pulls her clit into her mouth and sucks on it gently while flicking it with her tongue. Kat cums hard. Pussy juice comes pouring out of her pussy and all over Tif's chin. Tif moves down to drink up her best friends love juice. Tif waits out Kat's orgasm and then slides her middle finger deep into her best friends pussy. She moves it up to her g-spot and starts rubbing it gently. Kat moans again and grinds her hips slightly. Then Tif inserts her index finger next to the other. Two fingers rubbing hard on her G-spot is making Kat jerk and spasm. Within a few minutes Kat moans one long moan and her legs lock up. Kat pushes hard from the inside of her pussy as she orgasms. Juice comes flying out of her pussy and squirts all over Tif's face. Tif opens her mouth and accepts what she can catch.

Tif then spends a few seconds cleaning up Kat's legs and pussy. Then she inserts a third finger and starts fucking her best friend slowly. Kat starts grinding her hips and squeezing her big tits and then moves to pinching her nipples. Tif increases the speed and soon is banging her best friend hard with three fingers. Kat cums again causing her legs to shake uncontrollably and leak pussy juice all over the place. Tif waits it out and then cleans Kat's pussy with her tongue and pulls her fingers out. She offers them up to Kat who willingly sucks them clean.

Tif crawls up and gently kisses a spent Kat. Kat tells her that she needs a minute to recover. Tif stands up and quickly takes her clothes off. She crawls back on top of Kat and straddles her chest. He legs and pelvis end up just below Kat's tits. Tif starts playing with her pussy and moving up and down as if she were riding a cock. Kat is enthralled with what Tif is doing. She starts rubbing Tif legs and then moves up to her tits. Tif only has a handful of titties, but Kat is massaging them with reckless abandon. Then Kat moves to her nipples. Tif has half-inch long pointy nipples that Kat is twisting and turning.

Tif moves forward and straddles herself over Kat's face. Tif's pussy is so wet that is already dripping down into Kat's mouth as she gets into position. Kat puts her hands on Tif's hips and pulls her down. As soon as Tif's pussy is within reach, Kat sucks all the juice off of it. Kat licks up and down Tif's love box and then sticks her tongue in as deep as she can. She pulls Tif down even farther. Tif starts grinding on her face and moaning erratically.

Kat tries to keep up with Tif's grinding and eventually puts her mouth right on Tif's clit and sucks hard. She moves her mouth around sending jolts throughout Tif's body. Kat reaches around and slides a finger into Tif's ass. Once Tif is relaxed, she slides a second one next to it. Soon, she starts pumping them in and out at the same pace that Tif is grinding. Within a minute, Tif tightens up and cums hard. Her ass clamps down on Kat's fingers and her pussy sends juice into Kat's mouth. Kat laps up her friends cum as quickly as she can but some juice ends up spilling on her face.

Tif recovers and dismounts her friends face. Kat pulls her fingers out of her ass and Tif slides down even with Kat. They kiss again.

Kat says, "I love you Tif. You make me feel so good."

"We're not done yet lover." Tif gets up and walks over to the dresser and pulls out several toys and comes back to the bed.

"If I asked you nicely, would you fuck me with this dildo?" Tif asks with a sweet puppy dog look on her face.

Kat smiles and says, "I will. Do you think you would do me after?"

Tif shakes her head yes and then gets on all fours and sticks her ass up high. Kat slides the long, glass dildo in her mouth to get it slick. Then she slowly inserts it into Tif's wet pussy. She pulls it back out slowly and then pushes it back in again. Within a few strokes, she has the whole dildo buried in her friend's pussy. In and out she fucks her friend. Tif moans and then reaches over and grabs a smaller curved dildo. She sticks it in her mouth and then reaches around and shoves it in her ass. Kat takes over from there. She alternates the dildos in and out. Bigger one in her pussy and smaller one in her ass. In and out. Tif moans loudly because of the double penetration.

"Faster", Tif moans. Kat speeds up her thrusts and it sends Tif to another orgasm. Kat can hear the squishy sounds of her friend's pussy getting soppy. She pulls the glass dildo out of her pussy and puts her mouth on it. She sucks the juice off the dildo and then runs her tongue up Tif's pussy to clean her up.

Kat then says, "I want to try something. Will you let me?"

"Of course. Surprise me."

Kat pulls the dildo out of Tif's ass and lays it on the bed. She picks up a much bigger dildo and slides it in her mouth. She tries to deepthroat it, but it is too big. She licks up and down the sides of it to make sure it is lubricated. Then puts it up to the entrance of Tif's pussy and slowly slides it in. Tif gasps at the size of it. Kat slowly works it in. Then Kat sticks out her tongue flicks her best friends pucker hole. Kat gives her friend a nice wet rim job. Tif is lost in a mix of sensations with her best friend licking her ass and shoving an enormous dildo in her pussy.

Kat asks, "Do you like that Tif?"

Panting, Tif responds, "Yes. Push it in deeper."

Tif is so turned on that her pussy loosens up enough to let the huge dildo in farther. Kat starts fucking her faster and increasing the pace of her rimjob. Tif holds her breath and then explodes in another huge orgasm. Kat lets up on her ass and slows the pump on the dildo while Tif's body shakes in orgasm. Kat then pulls the dildo out and Tif crashes over on her side in exhaustion.

Tif expresses, "I am so worn out. You have given me back-to-back powerful orgasms. I need a break."

"Well, I am okay with giving you a break if you don't mind if I go exploring for a few minutes."

"What are you hunting for lover?"

"I know you have given me lots of your tasty nectar, but I need some man juice. I am hungry."

"Happy hunting. Feel free to bring them back here."

Kat looks at her phone. She opens the app and sees that a Will and a Brian are here to 'hang out'. She decides to go looking for them. She leaves the room and heads downstairs. She sees a guy sitting in the kitchen looking at his phone. He looks up and smiles.

"You must be Kat or Tif."

"I'm Kat, how did you know?"

"Hi. I'm Will. I know all the people at this house except you two. And I noticed that you two booked a room together this afternoon, so I wanted to come and see if I could meet you."

"I am glad you did. Tif is upstairs recovering."

"You must have had quite the session if she is down for the count."

"It was a very nice session. I also noticed there is a Brian around her as well. Is he hiding?

"He was invited to another room with a couple. I would have gone, but she was not sure she could handle more than two. So here I am."

"Again, I am glad. Would you like to join us upstairs?"

"I'd be delighted."

As they enter the room, Tif is standing naked in front of the mirror. She turns and sees that Kat has returned with a man.

"Tif, meet Will. He was kind enough to join us upstairs."

"Hi Will, I'm Tif. I believe you are way overdressed to be in this room with two hot women."

Will looks down and sees that he is in fact overdressed.

"Let's help him out of these clothes bestie."

Both girls spend little time undressing him. Tif starts kissing Will while Kat pulls his pants off to release his growing cock. Kat immediately puts her mouth on him like she is starving. She immediately deepthroats him and strokes his balls with her free hand. He gets hard instantly. Will moves down and starts sucking on Tif's tit. Kat starts working him hard and fast and within 2 minutes he lets her know she better slow down or he is going to bust already. Kat pulls off of his dick, starts to stroke him with her hand, and looks up at him to say, "I want you to cum in my mouth right now." Kat goes back to work. As if he needed no further instructions, he leans his head back and explodes in Kat's mouth. She continues to suck his cock while she swallows his ample load. Several gobs of cum pour into her mouth and she sends them down her throat. Finally Kat lets go when she has gotten all the cum she is going to get out Will.

As Kat stays on her knees and licks her lips, Will walks over to the bed and sits down. Tif follows him, "I'm not done with you. I need some as well." She climbs on top of him and rubs his half erect cock on her hot, wet, box. He gets hard again quickly and she rises up and slides down on top of him. Tif starts to rock and grind slowly on Will's cock. Kat has now recovered and climbs on the bed next to Will. She kisses Tif and then sits on Wills face facing away from Tif. She starts to grind on his face. Will is in heaven as he has a hot chick riding his cock and another juicy pussy in his mouth.

Kat leans forward so she can rest on her hands and have more hip control. She moves her pussy around Will's mouth carefully. Tif leans forward, licks one of her fingers and starts rubbing around Kat's pink star. Kat moans her approval. Then Tif puts her finger back in her mouth to lubricate it and then slides it two digits deep inside Kat's ass. Kat jumps, looks behind her and sees her best friend with a devilish grin on her face. Kat leans even farther forward giving her friend full access to her ass. Kat starts fucking Tif's finger as she rides Will's face. Soon, Tif pulls her finger out of Kat's ass. Within a few seconds she returns to slide two lubricated fingers deep into Kat's ass. Kat moans louder this time.

Tif grinds herself on Will's manhood while maintaining her work on Kat. Tif finger fucks Kat's ass for a few minutes while secretly grabbing a small dildo from the pile on the bed. She sucks on the dildo to get it nice and wet. Then she removes her fingers and slowly slides the dildo in Kat's ass. Kat moans and pushes back into the dildo to get more. She moans as Tif goes deeper. Will speeds up his tongue action and brings Kat to a big orgasm. Her legs shake and she shoves her ass back pushing the dildo to the hilt.

Will swallows all of Kat's nectar and slowly cleans up the rest of her pussy. Tif starts riding Will harder and faster trying to bring on her own orgasm. This brings Will to the brink. Tif clamps her pussy down on Will's dick as her orgasm hits her. This causes Will to explode. He sends his second orgasm deep into Tif's pussy one spurt at a time. Each of their organs contract in unison. As both of them come down from their orgasms, Kat dismounts from Will's face. Tif leans back to feel Will's remaining erection against her G-spot. Kat crawls over and cleans up the cum that has started to leak out of Tif's pussy. She can't resist licking Tif's pussy while she cleans up the small mess they made. Tif pulls off so Kat can do a proper cleaning of her pussy and Will's manhood.

All three lie down on the bed in exhaustion.

After a few minutes Tif asks, "What happened to Brian?"

"He was indisposed when I went downstairs or I would have brought him too"

"Are you girls still looking for more? I feel so inadequate. He may no longer be indisposed. Let me check."

Will reaches over to his pants and grabs his phone. After a couple minutes, his phone beeps. He is free. I told him to join us in this room.

A minute later, there is a knock at the door.

Tif yells, "Come in."

A tall scruffy looking guy opens the door and walks in. He sees Will and both girls lying on the bed completely naked. He is wearing a robe; which still seems overdressed in a room with 3 naked people.

Kat asks, "Would you like to join us?"

"Man, I sure would. But I just busted a nut like 15 minutes ago."

"You let us worry about that." Kat finger waves him over invitingly and then pulls him down and kisses him passionately.

After a moment of kissing Kat asks him, "I'd like you to straddle me and put your manhood in my mouth and then between my big tits. Do you think your cock would like that?"

He doesn't even answer. He drops his robe and climbs on top of Kat quickly. He then presents his half erect cock to Kat's mouth. She opens and he pushes it right into the hilt. The instant deepthroat gets him hard very quickly. He then pulls off and puts his erection right between Kat's gorgeous globes and starts titty-fucking her.

Kat looks up at him and says, "Whatever girl you were with prior to us tastes wonderful."

After several strokes, Kat starts moaning and tells Brian, "The next time you come up to my mouth, I want you to fuck my mouth like a pussy and bust another nut deep down my throat." He pulls his erect cock out from between her tits and lays the dickhead on Kat's tongue and pumps his dick furiously. Then he pushes his cock in her mouth. She sucks for a minute and then he grabs the headboard in front of him for leverage and starts fucking Kat's mouth hard and fast. Finally, he groans and pushes his cock in and leaves it there. Tif can see Kat's throat swallowing whatever Brian is giving her. After some time, Brian pulls his softened cock out of Kat's mouth. She looks up at him and says, "Not bad for your second load in 30 minutes."

They laugh. After some time spent chatting and recovering the girls finally say they need a shower. They kick the guys out and take a shower. After their shower, they head out of the house and get in the car.

"Well, that was a lot of fun."

"It was. But I am still cum hungry. Neither of those guys had big loads. I am not fulfilled."

12