Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 09.2

Story Info
Kat continues to test drive her new skills.
5.9k words
4.76
12k
7
0

Part 10 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum Addict - Module 1 Chapter 9 Part 2: Kat Test Drives Her New Skills

This is module one, chapter nine part two. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In the first part of chapter nine, Kat and her best friend Tif start using 'the house'. This is the continuation of the story. Note: there is an accompanying story in the "Tif" series called "multiple creampies again" that aligns with Kat's Friday happenings and an accompanying story in the "Tif" series called "outdoor truth or dare" that coincides with Kat's weekend experience in this chapter.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Following Sunday's escapades with Tif at the house and with Eric and Sam following, Kat could not stop smiling. She finally had a no risk avenue to feed her cum lust. She started sending invites to men she knew from the house for follow up blowjobs each evening. Monday after practice, she lined up to meet Matt. At first, it was a little awkward as her only previous encounter with him was in a group setting with her best friend Tif, her mentor Richard, his wife Steph, and another guy from the house Andy. So a one and one meeting started a little rocky. But everything smoothed out once Kat had her mouth around his cock. He gave her some delicious cum that quickly went down her throat.

Tuesday turned out to be a tough day. Early morning training session made her hungry. Not for food mind you, but for a nice cum load. So Tif invited her to join her in a lunchtime visit to John, the janitor. John fucked Tif real good but was nice enough to pull out and give Kat his load when it was time. Kat insisted on blowing him to a second erection and cumshot. Not bad for a lunch hour. Tuesday evening Tif and Kat went to the house for separate appointments. Tif signed up for a session with two men while Kat spent quality time blowing Andy. Both of his loads were delicious.

Wednesday led Kat to John at lunchtime again. This time solo. While he always tries to get sex, he is happy to get Kat's warm mouth around his cock for a couple rounds. His donation kept her happy until she could make it to the house again that evening for an appointment with Moe. This time, they had a bedroom and spent more time. Moe ate her pussy until she had two orgasms, and then Kat blew him to back-to-back orgasms.

Thursday was an exciting day. Another session with John was in order. She is saving money on lunch, but wearing poor John out. Today, she even went as far as shoving two fingers in his ass right before he came which caused him to have such an enormous cumshot, Kat could not hold it all in her mouth. She was able to salvage what fell on her tits and put it back in her mouth. That evening, she wasn't able to get to the house right away. She needed to head home and close out on some homework. While at home, her dad calls her and asks her to bring something to his office. She figures she can drop it off on the way to the house.

Kat walks in to his office building and takes the elevator up to the 15th floor. His secretary tells her he is in his office and to take it right in. Upon entering the room, she comes to a dead halt. Tony, her dad's coworker and friend, who just sent her an invite for two days from now, is sitting in his office. There is some awkwardness that her dad does not notice. She gives her dad the folder, says goodbye and quickly exits the office. She finds the elevator and pushes the 1st floor button. As the doors begin to close, a hand slides in between and the doors reopen.

Tony jumps into the elevator out of breath and says, "Hi Kat. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Kat looks down at the ground, "I guess. I had to assume this moment would come eventually."

"Listen, it was a pleasant surprise to see you join the house. I am super attracted to you. I really want to spend some quality time with you, doing whatever you are interested in doing."

"You don't think that is awkward or weird? I mean you work with my dad. You guys are friends. You have been to my house as a guest. And by the way, you have a wife!"

"One of the best things about that house is what happens in that house, stays in that house. This is true for everyone. Your membership to that house is a secret. Your family will never know and neither will mine. It also is a place for people like you and I to indulge in our carnal desires and enjoy ourselves with people we like and are attracted to."

Kat ponders Tony's words. It is true that the credo of the membership is that it is a separate and secret part of the lives of the members, where people tend not to ask if they are attached or anything. People go there to have no strings sexual fun. Kat looks at Tony and can't avoid thinking he is really hot.

The elevator doors open on the first floor and they make their way over to the corner so they cannot be heard. Kat finally responds, "Ok. We need to be clear on a few things - First, we can't be different or weird around each other okay - at the house or outside of it. Two, we are honest with each other about what we are doing in that house and why. Lastly, it is completely on the down low. Not a peep to anyone."

Tony replies, "Agree on all points. By the way, I don't know if you read the bylaws that were sent to you when you joined, but if either of us talk about the house to anyone besides another member of the house, we can get our membership revoked."

"Good. I'll see you on Saturday then."

Finally Kat is able to arrive at the house, but she is very late. She apologizes profusely to Will, her appointment.

"How can I make it up to you?" Kat asks with a puppy dog look on her face.

Will replies, "You up for some sex?"

Kat ponders, "That's still a bit sacred to me. I'll make you a deal. Let's get to know each other better, and you'll be high on my list to have this sweet pussy when it's time."

Will is not so happy about being made to wait and then doesn't get any sex. Kat is able to talk him off the ledge with some sweet rubbing and nuzzling to his manhood. It is not long before Kat has Will's cock all the way down her throat. She gives him potentially the most energy charged and amazing blowjob she has ever given. When he lets loose his load, it is like a hurricane. For a full minute, he pumps shot after shot of hot sticky cum into Kat's mouth. She swallows over and over again until every drop has made it down her throat.

Will catches his breath and says, "That was amazing Kat. Probably the best blowjob I have ever received."

Kat sticks out her bottom lip and asks, "So, am I forgiven? I really am sorry."

"You are forgiven, but I do want more sessions with you. Even if we don't have sex next time, I'd like to have some fun with that sweet pussy of yours."

"It's a deal."

On the way home, Kat finds herself thinking of Tony and wishing Saturday would hurry up and get here. How fast that transition happened.

Friday was a day full of sports, school, and other activities. John said he couldn't meet her and she had no time to get to the house. So by late Friday, she was unbelievably frustrated. She calls Tif on the way home from practice to vent.

"Tif, I am so hungry. I have been so busy that I have not been able to get my fix in today. And now I am headed home to shower and crash. I am starting to feel ill. It is like I am having withdrawals."

"Where are you now? Can you drop by my house real quick? I think I have a solution for you?"

"A solution? For my cum withdrawals? Do you just keep some in the cupboard in case of emergencies?"

"No silly, just get here."

Kat's not sure what she has in mind, but she redirects her car and pulls up in front of her best friends house 5 minutes later. She rings the doorbell and gives appropriate pleasantries to her parents and heads up to her room. She knocks and softly voices a 'Tif, it's me.'

Tif answers her, "Come in."

Kat walks in and sees Tif on her bed naked with her legs spread wide. Tif looks at her smiling face and then down to her sweet bald pussy. She quickly shuts and locks the door behind her.

Kat says, "As tempting as that looks, I am in need of man sperm, not your wonderful female nectar."

"Come closer and have a taste anyway."

Kat lies on the bed and puts her face right up next to her best friends pussy. She notices it is wet and spread open. She can smell the familiar scent of cum emanating from her pussy.

Kat asks, "Did you just have sex?"

Tif smiles and replies, "Boy did I. Tug dropped by before my parents got home hoping for a quickie. He had a couple friends with him and one thing led to another. Next thing you know, all 3 guys had their way with me. I must have 6 or 7 loads of cum in my pussy. You're welcome to it."

Kat does not need to be told twice. She dives right in to her best friends pussy and licks and sucks for all she is worth. First, she sticks her tongue in as far as it will go and then slides two fingers in. Tif lets this go on until her tender pussy allows her one small orgasm. Then she pushs Kat back a little and elevates herself off the bed. She tilts forward, spreads her pussy apart with her fingers and pushes all the cum out of her pussy and into Kat's waiting mouth. Kat gulps down the cum like someone who was starving. Once the cum fountain subsides, Kat cleanes up Tif's pussy with her tongue and then sits up and licks her lips.

Kat looks at her best friend and says, "Thank you so much bestie. You are a life saver."

"Richard has set me up to help you. I take that responsibility seriously."

"But you didn't go get laid just in case I needed something did you?"

"No, but since I did, I was able to help you and therefore I am."

Kat gives Tif a big hug and kiss and tells her she needs to get home pronto. She thanks her again for the pleasant surprise and makes her way out of the house to head home. Saturday is almost here she thinks.

Saturday finally arrives and Kat can barely contain herself. She pushes through her Lacrosse game and her MMA practice. She heads home and showers as quickly as she can, skipping her usual massage treatment from the shower head, as she has an appointment to get to. She stops by Tif's house to pick her up. Kat has an appointment with Tony, her father's friend and co-worker. Tif scheduled 'hang-out' time so she could be in the house to support her.

They arrive at the house and realize there are a lot of people 'hanging out'. Tony is not there yet. Kat and Tif head to the room that Kat booked. Tony finally arrives and knocks on the door. Once he is invited in, he comes in and is surprised to see Tif with Kat.

Tif looks at Kat and says, "I was just leaving. See you soon babe."

She walks out the door and Tony joins Kat by sitting on the bed.

Tony kicks off conversation, "Thanks for coming by the office the other day. I really wanted to connect with you before today to work out any anxiety. Do you have any further concerns that you want to talk about?"

Kat responds, "Yes. I want to tell you something important about me that I think you should know." There is a noticeable pause. "I am a cum addict. I am not in a place where I want to have sex with lots of men, but I have what feels like withdrawals if I do not get cum in my mouth on a daily basis. So I have spent the last month being slightly promiscuous with several men in search of their cum. And without going into detail, Richard has kinda taken me under his wing."

Kat continues, "So, what that means for us. One, you cannot treat me any differently outside of this house. You may not let on at all to my parents anything that you know about me or experience in this house. Two, I don't want to have sex with you today. I hope you are not disappointed. Three, while I am excited, I am also still nervous about this."

Tony ponders for a moment, "Kat, I told you, I am going to appreciate whatever I can experience with you at whatever pace you want to experience it. Maybe I can help you get more comfortable. May I give you a massage?"

Kat thinks and then responds. "Naked I assume?"

Tony replies, "Of course. It is easier to massage with nothing in the way. Are you self-conscious about your body? I think you have an incredible body."

"I am not self-conscious at all. But, I expect you to be naked too then."

Tony smiles and starts taking off his clothes. But then he pauses as he sees Kat taking off her clothes. She is facing away from Tony as she takes off her shirt. Then she reaches around and unstraps her bra. Then she starts pulling her skirt and thong off. When she bends over to pull them off of her feet, Tony gets a great view of her snatch from behind. Kat turns around naked and sees Tony naked and smiling. They both look down and see Tony's erection. Kat smiles and climbs on the bed and lays on her stomach.

Kat turns her head just as she gets settled on the bed, "Can I trust you with that tool so close to my naked lady parts?"

Tony laughs and responds, "I guess we will see, won't we?"

Tony walks over to the dresser and pulls out some massage oil. He walks over to the bed and begins his massage. He starts on Kat's shoulders and then works down her smooth back. He spends time really getting into the muscles around the spine. After the intense workout that Kat had this morning, she very much appreciates the muscle relief. Tony firmly massages Kat's ample ass taking the opportunity to spread her cheeks enough to see her pink starfish. He spends some time on her hamstrings and then down to her calves. Then he focuses considerable amount of time massaging Kat's feet. It feels so good Kat dozes off briefly.

Kat is awoken to Tony tapping her on the shoulder. He asks her to turn over. Her groggy self turns over without hesitation. At the sight of Kat's beautiful naked body, Tony's erection starts becoming painful. In between additional massaging to the front of Kat's shoulders, he reaches down and tugs on his cock to release some energy. Tony squeezes additional oil out of the bottle onto Kat's breasts. Tony has dreamed of Kat's sexy body and has jerked off envisioning these globes that are now in his hands. He massages them firmly and slowly. Kat's nipples get very hard as Tony flicks them with his thumb with each pass.

Tony resists the urge to put his mouth on those nipples just yet. He has other ideas for what is next. He moves past her stomach quickly. And puts his hands on her thighs. He massages Kat's quads deep and hard. Kat moans as the stress is leaving her body. With a little suggestion by Tony's hands, Kat starts spreading her legs slightly. Tony gets a clear view of Kat's soft, hairless, young pussy. He can see a little drop of wetness sliding down her small slit. As he finishes up massaging Kat's thighs, he positions himself in between her legs and then he moves in.

Tony starts softly kissing the very inside of Kat's thigh, up high near her pussy. Kat moves that leg even more open. Then Tony kisses the upper most inside of the other thigh. Kat opens up that leg even more. Tony nuzzles his chin and mouth up and down Kat's pussy. This causes Kat to open her legs up completely. Tony starts licking Kat's pussy, slowly up and down. Then he stops on her clit and focuses his tongue. This drives Kat wild and she starts moaning. Tony then sticks 2 fingers inside her pussy and starts slowly moving them in and out. This combination sends Kat over the top and she has her first orgasm. Tony drinks up the juice leaking on his face. Tony pauses slightly to let Kat get through her orgasm. Then he goes back on it, his time faster and harder. Kat cums again. Tony pauses slightly again before he dives back in. This time he is really working her pussy hard with his fingers. Kat cums again much harder this time, drenching Tony's face with her juice.

Tony cleans up her pussy and the insides of her legs. Then he starts kissing up her stomach. Then he stops on Kat's big tits and starts sucking her nipples. Back and forth he goes enjoying the texture and feel of her soft nipples in his mouth. Next he continues to climb up. Before they know it, his hard cock is sitting between Kat's pussy lips. She wraps her legs around him and he starts grinding. He considers pushing the envelope, but then remembers that she does not want to have sex today. So he enjoys sliding his cock in between her wetness.

Finally Kat pulls him up farther. Now Tony is straddling Kat's stomach. Kat reaches out and takes Tony's cock in her hand and pulls him forward. His cock slides into her mouth slowly. Within a few strokes, Kat pulls it back out and licks up and down both sides and underneath. Then she places his cock on her chest and wraps her big tits around it. Tony starts tit-fucking her, slowly at first. This is better than any vision he used to jerk off to.

After a few dozen strokes, Tony expresses that he is about to bust. Kat pulls him back into her mouth. Tony fucks her mouth a few times and then dumps a huge load in her mouth. She swallows quickly as stream after stream of cum hits the back of her throat. Kat struggles to keep up and pushes Tony away before she chokes on the full load in her mouth. Tony takes his cock in his hand and continues to pump it. 4 more sizable shots spray on Kat's tits followed by a lengthy dribble. Kat swallows what she has in her mouth. Tony finishes up and leans forward so Kat can clean up his cock. Then he climbs off of Kat's chest. Kat sits up and holds her tits that are covered in cum. She pulls the left tit to her mouth and starts to clean it up. Then she does the same to the right one. She uses her fingers to gather what she could not reach.

When Kat is finished, she says, "Wow that was an amazing load. Do you do that every time?"

"Well... I have been holding out all week in anticipation of this appointment. And I think being with you brings the best out in me."

"I guess so. That was wonderful. I notice you are still hard. Do you want to go another round?"

"Hell yes."

Kat then scoots back so her back is against the headboard. Tony straddles her again. He slides his cock back in her mouth. Tony then starts fucking Kat's mouth, this time with more vigor. Kat opens her throat and lets him go in deep. This is too much to handle and Tony groans as he sends more streams of cum into Kat's mouth. This time she is able to keep up. She swallows over and over until there is none left. She cleans up Tony's cock and then he pulls away. He falls back on the bed exhausted.

Tony, still breathing heavy, comments, "I can't remember the last time someone deep throated me like that. I couldn't hold out."

"I am glad you didn't. I wanted your cum again."

Another few minutes of silence while Tony finishes recovering from his experience. Then he asks, "Do you still feel nervous or weird doing sexual things with me?"

Kat considers his question for a moment and then answers, "I don't think so. I guess once I have been intimate with a person, it gets easier. If we become a regular thing, then I'll consider you a lover, and then it will feel completely natural."

Tony replies, "I'd like to be in your rotation. You're way more than I could have imagined."

Kat plays coy, "We'll see. Let's see if you can keep our little secret and act normal around me when you see me."

Kat heads to the bathroom to get cleaned up and then they get dressed and leave the room. Tony kisses Kat goodbye and leaves the house. Kat goes in search of Tif. She is nowhere to be found. She must have found some fun Kat thinks. So she goes to the kitchen to get something to drink. There is a young college aged guy sitting at the bar drinking a bottled water.

12