Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Kat Kicks off her Internship.
3.6k words
4.65
10.1k
8
0

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter two: Kat Kicks Off Her Internship

This is module two, chapter two. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. In chapter one Kat gets revenge on her first conquest and finds out about her summer internship plans. Chapter two is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Kat and Tif are heading into headquarters for the final meeting before they are to leave for London. Kat's summer internship officially starts today. Tif is contributing as low paid consultant. Today kicks off an approximately 8-week adventure that will likely take them to multiple European locations and gain valuable corporate experience. Maybe more importantly, it gives Kat and Tif a chance to spread their sexual wings in uncharted territory.

After getting their temporary badges at the reception desk, they are led up to Richard's office. After some professional pleasantries and a quiet reminder that this is a professional environment, they are led to a nice conference room overlooking the East side of the city. The girls sit quietly waiting for the rest of the people to arrive. After a few minutes, Richard dials into a conference line where several people from Europe are dialed in. Introductions begin...

The first person to go is George, who introduces himself as the Operations Director over the freight division. Richard comments that he will be running the resources across all the regions and divisions. When he walked in, Kat noticed that he was tall and in decent shape. The kind of shape that someone would be in if they didn't work out, but ate well. He is balding slightly and has a mustache. He smiles at the girls before the introductions move on.

The next individual to introduce herself is Cynthia. She tells everyone that she is a manager from the Finance department and that she will be running all the numbers for the various scenarios. Kat and Tif risk a glance at her. She is wearing a formal business suit and sits with excellent posture. As her eyes come to the girls, she gives them a small welcoming smile.

The next person shyly introduces himself as Colin the IT guy. He tells everyone that he will be working through the system requirements and impact for the various scenarios. Kat and Tif look at each other and then back at Colin. He is short, skinny, and a bit disheveled. He does not make eye contact with anyone as he stumbled through his introduction.

Richard then briefly introduces Kat and Tif and explains to the group what they will be doing.

Richard says, "Let me introduce to you our premium intern this summer. Her name is Katherine, but she goes by Kat. She is going to USC in a couple months and will be participating in each function throughout this effort. I have high expectations for her, so push her limits."

Richard continues, "The young lady sitting next to her is Tiffany. She goes by the nickname Tif. She is consulting with us for the next several weeks to help us with documenting everything you are deciding. Please utilize her where you have needs."

The crowd gives them various levels of acknowledgment. Richard moves to the phone where the European team introduce themselves.

Then the business at hand gets started. Richard leads the conversation, laying out the goals of the effort and the expected timeline. He reminds the team that they will be leaving for London in a little more than 5 days. He tells them that they will be in this conference room each day this week preparing for the trip.

They take a coffee and restroom break and then continue. The rest of the morning, they set up the structure for the week in London. Richard apologizes for running over and tells the group to head out for a late lunch.

After the group in the conference room leaves, Richard pulls aside Kat and Tif and asks them how they felt the morning went. Tif shakes her head and says she can handle what they have planned. Kat says she thinks it went well and is looking forward to getting started. Kat continues, "Richard, I have to tell you. I am feaning for some cum right now. I was not able to get a fix this morning. Can you help me out?"

Richard replies, "Reluctantly I must say no. Since I have been in here all morning, I need to work through lunch. However, if you were to go down to Main Street Grill a block east of here, you could ask for Mark. I have a good feeling about him. Plus, it will let you get some practice in. Just remember you need to be back here by 2:30 pm."

Kat shakes her head and pulls Tif out of the conference room, "Let's go wing-woman."

They stroll into the restaurant and are seated at a table in the back of the restaurant. Because they are later than usual, the lunch crowd is thinning. Their waiter comes over and Kat notices the nametag 'Mark'. Kat smiles at Tif and then back up at Mark. He is young, energetic, and starts flirting right away, "What can I get you pretty ladies to drink today?"

Tif replies, "I'll take an iced tea please."

Mark notes it on his pad and then turns to Kat, "And for you darling?"

Kat replies, "Hi Mark. I'll take some water."

He smiles and says, "Sure thing. I'll be right back."

Tif looks at Kat and says, "He is super cute, has bushy blonde hair, a little scruffiness and seems to have a lot of energy."

Kat smiles and ponders. Then she says, "And he is already flirting. I think that is a good sign."

The girls order and each time Mark returns, the flirting escalates a little more. Finally Kat asks him, "Mark, would you happen to have a break coming up?"

He smiles and replies, "I do have a short break due now that the lunch rush is over. I was thinking about taking it right after you two ladies are finished."

Kat looks at Tif and then back at Mark, "I think we're done. Would you like some company on your break?"

Mark looks at Tif and then at Kat. He says, "Uhhhh... sure."

Tif gets out of her chair, leans down, kisses Kat on her cheek and says, "See you back in the office."

As she walks by Mark she pats him on the chest and says, "Bye handsome."

Kat stands up and says, "Do you have a car we can sit in? I'd like to get to know you better."

Mark says, "Yeah. Uh. It's an old school Mustang, blue. It's out back. Let me drop this off and we can head out."

Kat follows him through the back door and into his car. As he starts to speak, Kat puts her finger to his lips. He hushes. She says, "Listen, I do want to get to know you better. Maybe we can see each other tonight. But right now, at this very moment, given we only have a short while, we need to get started."

Taken aback, Mark asks, "Started with what? Are you going to rob me? What's going on?"

Kat laughs, "No silly. I want to give you a blowjob until you squirt your yummy cum in my mouth."

Mark can't hide his surprise. As he comes to grip with what Kat just said, Kat reaches over and unbuttons his slacks. She pulls open the folds to reveal his black silk boxers. She follows his trimmed happy trail down and pulls the silk fabric away releasing his manhood.

As he starts to protest, Kat leans down and puts her warm mouth on his unit and starts firmly sucking. Within a minute, his thin smooth cock is fully erect. Mark concedes and pulls his pants and boxers down to his knees, giving Kat full access. She goes back to work, going all the way down his 7 inches easily. As she comes back up, she strokes him with her hand. He leans his head back and groans.

Kat continues this process, increasing the pace and firmness periodically. Within a few minutes, he tells her, "Don't stop. I'm going to cum." Almost immediately after, he juts his hips up and lets go of his load. The first shot covers Kat's tongue sending a tingling sensation into her brain. She is so delighted to have her cum lust met she forgets to swallow. The second shot adds to her already full mouth. Cum slips out of the corners of her mouth and slides down Mark's shaft and onto her hand.

Kat swallows and readies herself for the next offering. More cum pours into her mouth and she sends it down her throat. As Mark's orgasm subsides, she swallows the final bits and then busies herself with reclaiming the lost cum on his shaft and her hand. She sits back up, closes her eyes, and swishes the remaining cum in her mouth. Finally she swallows and opens her eyes. Mark is looking at her with a shocked look and says, "I think you may have enjoyed that more than I did."

Kat smiles and says, "That's possible. I do enjoy a good load of cum."

There is a moment of silence before Kat finally says, "Mark? You might want to get dressed to head back into work."

Mark replies, "How am I supposed to go to work after that?"

Kat smiles and says, "Well, maybe you can look forward to seeing me again tonight where I can spend more time with you. In fact, I can bring Tif along if you like."

Mark sighs, "I wish. I don't think my girlfriend would like that too much."

Kat sighs and says, "Maybe some other time then."

Kat gets his information and then gets out of his car. She makes it back to the office with 15 minutes to spare. Kat sees Tif across the room and they exchange a nod. As Kat walks back into the conference room, Richard asks her how her lunch was. She responds, "Tasty. Thanks for the suggestion."

Richard kicks off the afternoon session, "Our friends in the EU have gone home for the day. So we will get started on prepping for next week."

Midway through the afternoon session, dreaming of the next break, Kat stares into the busy office space outside of the conference room. Just then Tony walks by and looks into the conference room and they make eye contact. He smiles and then walks away. When the next break finally arrives, she goes looking for him with no success.

After two more hours of intense planning, Richard finally lets the group head out for the night. The rest of the group jumps up and exits as quickly as they can get their stuff packed. Once Kat and Tif are packed up, Richard says, "Can you guys follow me to my office? I have one more thing for you before you head out tonight."

Kat and Tif follow Richard through the deserted rows of cubes to his corner office. Kat sees that the blinds are closed in his office and that most of the lights are off. Richard opens the door and motions for them to go in. When they do, they see Tony sitting on the couch smiling at them. He has the floor lamp on in the corner of the room and some music on in the background. Kat hears the door latch and lock behind them.

Almost instantly, Richard comes up behind Kat and wraps his arms around her. He kisses her neck and moves his hands to her big breasts, squeezing them firmly. A pleasantly surprised Kat reaches around, grabs his ass and pulls him into her. Tif sees the situation and walks over to Tony. She pulls her skirt up and straddles him on the couch. She leans down and kisses him, their tongues dancing right away. Tony reaches around and grips Tif's bare ass.

Richard lets go of Kat's breasts long enough to work on unbuttoning her blouse. He pulls that and her bra off and throws them both on the floor. Staying behind Kat, Richard resumes his attention on her naked breasts, pinching her nipples and squeezing the mass. Kat reaches down and runs her hands up and down his erect manhood. Richard whispers in her ear, "You smell fantastic. I can't wait to taste you."

Tif breaks her kiss with Tony long enough to pull off her blouse and bra, releasing her handful of tits. Her long nipples point out at Tony begging to be sucked. He obliges pulling her left nipple to his mouth. He flicks it with his tongue sending a vibration though Tif's body. His hands continue to move deeper inside Tif's lower confines.

Kat stops massaging Richard's package and starts undoing his belt and unbuttoning his slacks. They slide down to the floor. Since Richard is not wearing any underwear, Kat feels his naked erection soon pressed against her thin skirt. Richard lets go of her tits and moves Kat over to his desk. He bends her over with her ass sticking in the air. He drops to his knees and pushes her skirt up to her waist and pulls her thong to the floor. Before Kat can get settled, Richard's face is between her cheeks.

Meanwhile Tif has pulled herself away from Tony and is kneeling in between his legs. She removes his belt and pants and deposits them on the floor. He loses his shirt. She crawls back on top of him and hovers. She grips his manhood and rubs the head of his thick cock up and down her wet slit. Every few times by, she sinks a little, letting the sensitive head of his erection slide into her hot box. Tony moves his hands to both tits, pinching both nipples hard. Tif lets out an audible moan.

Kat matches Tif's moan with one of her own. Richard is doing laps up and down Kat's crevice. He starts at the clit, with two or three flicks and then licks the length of her juicy pussy. He dives his tongue in her tasty hole a few times and then continues up. He gently batters her pink star with his tongue before heading back down to repeat the process. Kat grips the edge of the desk as sensations surge throughout her body.

With Tony stimulating her nipples, Tif cannot delay any longer. She sinks down onto Tony's stiff member causing him to moan. Tif is well lubricated by now so she pulls in more than half of his massiveness on the first plunge. After several times up and down his rod, Tif finally has him completely buried deep inside of her. A very audible, 'Ah fuck!' escapes Tony's lips. Tif's moans get even louder as his thickness is stretching her tiny hole.

Richard ceases his tongue assault on Kat's lady parts and stands up. He puts his hands on Kat's back indicating she should stay bent over. He lines the head of his massive, 10-inch tool up to her tiny pussy and slowly begins to push in. Richard takes his time working his big unit inside Kat's tight box. She moans as every additional inch breaks through. When he is about halfway in, he gently grabs onto her supple ass and increases the speed. Kat tightens her grip on the edge of the desk.

Tif sinks all the way down one more time and starts rocking her hips, grinding Tony into her g-spot. Tony exasperatedly looks up at her and tells her she can't do that or he is going to cum too fast. She responds, "It's okay, but I want you to give it to Kat. So let me know when."

Tif continues to grind, stopping once in a while to slide up and down his shaft again before resuming the grind. This gives Tony a little more endurance and lengthens Tif's enjoyment before he pops. Tony reaches around and grabs her ass again. This time he heads right for her anal opening. He uses wetness from their sex and starts rubbing her pink star with his middle finger. She moans and tells him he can't do that unless he wants her to cum too fast.

Tony ignores her and continues anyway. It is not long before she clamps down on him and spasms as an orgasm surges through her body. Tony grits his teeth and barely holds out as her orgasm finishes. He tells her he needs to bust. She jumps off of him and he dashes over in front of Kat. Kat is knocked out of her trance by a wet dickhead touching her lips. She opens her eyes and sees Tony stroking his member. She opens her mouth just in time as the first huge first shot comes out of Tony's sticky weapon.

Kat swallows the first offering and opens her mouth just in time as the second shot fills her mouth again. She swallows and puts her mouth over his fire hose. Several more shots fill her mouth and quickly slide down her throat. As the volume subsides, Kat recognizes that his manhood tastes like her best friend. She smiles as she licks up and down his shaft cleaning him up.

Kat was so entranced with Tony's big load, she did not recognize that Richard had pulled out of her and was now by the couch fucking Tif doggystyle. Richard has his hands on her hips, as Tif's ass is high in the air accepting Richard's monster in her tight cunt. With each thrust, Tif groans as Richard fills her up and his huge balls smack her clit.

Meanwhile, Tony helps Kat stand up long enough to turn her around and put her on her back on Richard's desk. He pushes her legs high in the air and wastes no time attacking her bald pussy. He licks up and down several times before settling on her clit. He sucks it in gently, holding it in his mouth while he flicks it with his tongue. This sends Kat into a frenzy that lasts only a few minutes before she jerks her way through her first orgasm. Tony willingly sucks in all of Kat's tasty juices.

After three orgasms, Tony finally pulls away and stands up. He aims his freshly erect cock at her wet pussy and pushes it in. With each thrust, Tony goes deeper. Kat groans and pulls her legs back further giving Tony a better angle. He puts his hands on her thighs for leverage and starts pushing even harder. The wet sex sounds can be heard throughout the room.

Kat moans and leans her head back over the edge of the desk. When she opens her eyes she sees Richard standing stroking his unit. She opens her mouth and he slides it in gently. Soon Kat is in heaven as there is a fat cock pumping in and out of her pussy and another one sliding in and out of her mouth.

Richard gives Tif a signal. When she sees it she walks over to Tony and pulls him out of her best friend. Tif gets on her knees and starts bobbing up and down his glistening unit. She sucks him in deep and then licks up and down his shaft, tasting her best friend. Her intent is to bring him off.

Richard helps Kat up and leads her over to the couch. She sits down and immediately grips his hugeness with both hands and begins stroking. She removes one hand and replaces it with her mouth. Up and down the pattern goes, her hand and her mouth matching the same rhythm. Soon she removes her other hand and takes him in fully until his trimmed pubes tickle her nose.

Tony grunts as his second load empties into Tif's mouth. She happily swallows multiple shots of warm cum. As his second orgasm finishes, Tif looks up and makes eye contact with Tony as she cleans him up. He might never of had a better experience than tonight.

Richard also grunts as his enormous load surges from down deep and fires into Kat's mouth. The first pulse of sweet man juice fills her mouth; which she swallows quickly knowing another is coming. Shot after shot of hot liquid fill her mouth. She has trouble keeping pace and cum starts seeping out the corners of her mouth, slide down her chin and fall onto her tits. After almost a full minute, the onslaught ends. By now Tif has made her way over and is kneeling next to Kat. She leans in and sucks the cum off of her best friends chest. The girls take a few moments and share cleaning duties of Richard's softening tool.

They look at each other and kiss passionately sharing their treasure with each other. When their love fest stops they see the guys sitting on the couch exhausted.

Richard says, "I hope you girls enjoyed our little surprise. I know we did."

Both girls say in unison, "Oh hell yeah!"

Tony says, "I am going to miss you girls. You are absolutely amazing."

Kat says, "We will always make time for you when we are back in town."

Richard looks at Tony and comments, "We may be able to find a way for you to come see them in Europe."

12