Cum Addict Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Kat's first leg of the internship.
8.5k words
4.7
6.8k
12
0

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter three: Kat's First Leg of the Internship

This is module two, chapter three. This is a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

In module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", was a senior in high school and realized she loves cum and had a mentor teach her the game. Module two takes place in the summer between high school and her first day of college. In chapter two Kat gets started on her summer internship. Chapter three is the continuation.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------------------------------

Kat sits in the back seat of her dad's car with her best friend Tif on the way to the airport. They are mere hours away from embarking on their international internship.

Kat breaks the silence, "Tif, did you bring everything?"

Tif responds, "I think so. I probably won't know I forgot anything until I need it. I packed most of what I need for a couple weeks."

Kat's dad interrupts, "Kat, you don't know how long you are going to be gone before coming home?"

Kat replies, "No dad. Richard said we have most of the next two weeks in London for sure. Then depending upon what we are able to accomplish, it will dictate where we go next."

Her dad responds, "I am still nervous about the uncertainty of my daughter having an unplanned trip around Europe."

Tif jokingly says, "What about me? Aren't you worried about me?"

Kat's dad chokes a little, "Yes Tif of course I am worried about you too. I guess I feel better knowing you two are together."

Kat says, "Dad. You talked to Richard. He gave you the full rundown on the project before you agreed to let me do the internship."

He replies, "I know. I know."

Kat turns her attention back to Tif, "If by chance we aren't coming home after two weeks, we can always go shopping!"

That makes her dad shutter. The car pulls up to the departure curb at the international terminal. He helps them get their luggage out, tells them to be safe, and to stay in contact. The girls hurry to the checkout counter and then through security. When they get to the gate, they realize they are the first from their group to arrive. They find a couple seats away from the rest of the passengers.

Kat looks at Tif and asks, "How are we going to meet our special needs while we are away from home?"

Tif replies, "We are going to use the training that Richard and Steph have been giving us for the past several months."

Kat sighs, "I knew you were going to say that."

"Well, it's true. Richard warned us to not become dependent on the house."

Kat pauses to think of the house; a swinger house owned by Richard, that has brought her and Tif so much sex and fun the past few months.

Kat responds, "I'm not saying that we don't know how. It is just more work. Do you think we have any potentials in our group?"

Tif thinks for a few moments and then says, "I don't know. We have a guy that has been married for a long time, an IT nerd, and a super hot finance chick that we know nothing about."

Kat adds, "And Richard told us to be careful. How many times has he reminded us that this is not a playground and that we need to be professional at all times?"

Tif nods in agreement. Kat continues, "What about the local Brits?"

Tif replies, "Richard told me that they are all married except Jacques, the French guy that lives and works in London."

Kat just nods and says, "hmmm."

Tif continues, "Well, we do have Richard for the next few days until we get acclimated."

Kat replies, "True, but there is only one of him and two of us. And we both have big appetites."

Tif answers, "We will do what we have always done. We can both fuck him and you can have his cum."

Kat says, "I appreciate that. But we will wear him out. Plus we don't know if he is available."

Tif remarks, "Well, in theory we do have the security guards that Richard said would be friendly to our needs."

Kat replies, "Not in London. I am thinking more immediate term." After a short pause she continues, "Well, at least I got my fix this afternoon. I finally let Rock blast all over my face porno style. I told him it was his going away present. He must have saved up for a week, because it seemed as if he had more volume than usual. When he was done, I shoveled his tasty cum into my mouth and then cleaned him up. I think he is going to miss me."

Tif laughs, "I think you are going to miss him too. I got my fix as well. I went over to Tug's house."

Kat replies, "Yeah? How is your once in a while boyfriend doing?"

Tif answers, "Well, it was his going away present too. First I told him he needed to eat me out. Then we fucked for a couple of hours until his dick wouldn't work anymore."

Kat laughs, "Sounds like he is going to miss you too."

Just then, Colin, the IT guy, comes into the seating area. Tif looks at Kat and says, "Here we go."

Tif waves at Colin inducing him to join them. When he does, he sits across from them and keeps his eyes low. After a few minutes of idle talk, where Colin never lifts his eyes, Tif asks him, "Colin is something wrong?"

Colin stumbles around and really doesn't admit there is anything wrong. Tif obviously sees there is definitely an issue, so she pursues further, "Colin, you're acting a little nervous?"

Colin stammers and finally responds, "I am nervous."

Kat asks, "What are you nervous about? This project? Going to London?"

Tif adds, "Or is it us?"

Colin fumbles around and finally says, "You two are absolutely gorgeous and I get really nervous around pretty girls."

Tif stands up and sits next to Colin. She says to him, "You have nothing to be nervous about with me or Kat. We will take care of you, if you let us."

Tif puts her hand on his and he looks up. Tif smiles at him and says, "That's better."

Just then George, the older married guy, comes trudging into the area and over to the small group. He says, "Well, looks like the younger over achieving go-getters are here already. Good to see. Good to see."

George sits on the other side of Colin. Tif taps his hand once more and then gets up and heads back over next to Kat. It is not much longer before Cynthia, the finance lady, arrives. Richard is right behind her. The group barely finishes greetings when they call for the first passengers to board.

Once on the plane, they recognize that it is unusually empty. The group of 6 has 4 rows to themselves. Richard is sitting with Colin. George and Cynthia are by themselves. Kat and Tif share a row.

A couple hours after take off; the lights dim for the overnight flight. It is not long before the plane is full of light snoring and minimal rustling. Tif gets up and as she walks by Richard she nods for him to follow. Richard sees this and follows her to the bathroom. Once in Tif says, "I'm not quite a member of the mile high club. Would you like to help me out?"

Richard starts to unbutton his slacks and says, "I'd be delighted."

Tif sits on the small toilet and takes his limp manhood in her warm mouth. Very quickly his thick 10" cock is fully at attention. Tif stands up and pulls her skirt up and her thong to the side. Richard slides his bulbous head up and down her slit to moisten it before he begins pushing it in. As his head pops through, Tif quietly moans. Richard continues to work his tool in and out of Tif's tight box managing to get himself half way in before establishing a rhythm.

A few minutes of muffled moans later, Tif feels full as Richard shoves the length of his meat completely in. He pulls out slowly and pushes in deep again. Tif moans a little louder. Richard repeats this again and again, slightly increasing the pace. Tif has to work hard to keep her moans quiet. She feels the desired sensation building in her loins. A couple more minutes of Richard thrusting himself in and out of Tif's warm box make her legs shake as an orgasm floods her body. Richard holds still feeling her pussy squeeze his manhood.

After the orgasm subsides, Tif pulls off of Richard and turns around. She kisses him deeply and says, "Thank you Richard for helping me check something else off my bucket list. Can I go get Kat so she can experience you as well?"

Richard says, "If you must. But be quick and be discreet."

A couple minutes later, Kat gently taps on the door. Richard unlocks it and opens it up causing Kat to smile. Richard is standing there with his slacks around his ankles and a glistening cock that is at half-mast. Kat steps into the bathroom and sits on the small toilet. She reaches out and grips Richard's softening meat and says, "Let's bring you back to life."

Kat slowly slides her mouth down Richard's big unit. She moans as she savors the flavor of her best friend. Once Richard is hard again, she stands up, turns around and readies herself for sex. Richard slowly slides himself into her already wet box. Kat has a hard time holding in her noises as Richard pushes himself farther into her depths. He quickly gains a rhythm and soon is deep inside her pushing against the back wall of her inner self.

The sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her tight pussy mixed with the excitement of sex in an airplane bathroom 30,000 feet in the air are amazing. Kat's pussy grips his erection as an orgasm fills her body. It takes almost all of her concentration to keep her sounds muffled. Richard continues pumping into her throughout her orgasm. Almost back-to-back a second orgasm sweeps through Kat's body. Richard pushes through again. Kat barely finishes her second orgasm, when Richard pulls out and whispers, "Kneel down now."

Kat quickly turns around and sits on the toilet again. Richard is squeezing the tip of his cock and releases just as Kat lines her mouth over it. The first gush of warm seed splashes the back of Kat's mouth. She swallows quickly as the torrent of cum is unblocked. Several spurts fill her mouth and flow down her throat. She calmly cleans up his softening cock and then helps him retrieve his slacks. As he buttons himself up, Kat rearranges her thong and skirt making herself presentable.

Kat is the first to exit and head to her seat. Richard waits a couple minutes before he also returns to his seat. Once seated, Tif asks Kat, "Wasn't that exciting?"

Kat responds, "And delicious. I love the way you taste on a man's dick."

Tif blushes a little and responds, "I assume he came in your mouth?"

Kat nods in agreement. Tif leans over and kisses Kat. Her tongue darts into Kat's mouth searching for lost treasure. When she pulls away, Tif says, "I love the way your mouth tastes after a man has cum in it."

Kat giggles shyly.

The rest of the flight sped by as the group slept. One hour before touchdown, the lights in the cabin come back on and they serve a light breakfast. After a couple hours getting through customs and gathering luggage, they finally make it to a rented van where they are taken directly to the office. Richard comments, "Our luggage will be taken to the hotel. We will retrieve it from the front desk when we check in tonight."

After a brief tour of the main areas of the facility, they are led to a conference room where 3 people are already seated. They stand as introductions go around. Even though they have already met by phone, this is a chance for everyone to put a face, and a body, to a voice.

Oliver is introduced as the general manager of the facility. He is quite tall at 6' 5" but skinny as a post. He is in his mid 40's with a bad shave and messy hair. Kat notices he is wearing a wedding ring. Somehow being dressed in a suit makes him look more handsome. He glances at Kat multiple times during his introduction.

Harry is introduced as the primary operations person for this location. He is average height, with a slight bit of extra weight around the middle. He is handsome with dark brown hair. He also appears to be in his mid 40's. After his introduction he looks at the girls and gives them a full smile.

Olivia is introduced as the customer engagement manager for all tier 1 customers. She is a tall woman wearing a thin cotton blue dress that accentuates her round features. She has a pretty face hidden by lots of brown curly hair. She has a very supple ass and more than a handful of tits. She gazes at Richard barely acknowledging the rest of the group.

The rest of the morning is used to bring the group back up to speed on what has been discussed and decided so far. Richard lays out his expectations for the next couple weeks and reminds everybody that he will be leaving in a couple days.

After a couple hours of work, lunch is brought in for the group. Richard exits the conference room and the group goes quiet as they hurry through some food. Tif is sitting next to Colin and quietly continues her conversation from the airport, "So, Colin, I'd like to spend some time with you outside of the office later, if you're free of course."

Colin almost chokes on his salad and several people in the room look his direction. As their attention goes back to their food, he quietly responds, "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean we are going to be working together for several weeks."

Tif responds, "I am not concerned. But maybe we can talk about it when we go for a walk this afternoon?"

Colin looks at her and asks, "What do you mean when we go for a walk this afternoon?"

Tif smiles and says, "In the UK, it is common for people to spend a bit of time outside in the afternoon. It has always been known as afternoon tea, but most locals spend it smoking cigarettes. But we can go for a walk."

Colin stutters but agrees. Across the table, she smiles as she sees Oliver working on Kat.

The afternoon flies by and finally Harry suggests that it is time for a break. He mentions that it is a nice day outside and that they usually go to the park across the street. Most of the group, sans Richard, head out to the park. Tif pulls Colin away and they start walking down the path that surrounds the park.

Tif breaks the silence first and says, "Colin I want to apologize ahead of time for any questions or topics I might initiate that turn out to be too personal. If you do not want to respond, just tell me."

Colin replies, "Okay. But what could you possibly ask me that would be too personal?"

Tif laughs, "Oh, you'll see. Now, how old are you?"

Colin replies, "I am 26."

Tif asks, "How can we get you to not be nervous around me?"

Colin pauses and the responds, "I am not sure that is possible. You are not going to be any less beautiful. I guess maybe if we talk a lot over the next several weeks and stay in contact after you go to college and then maybe over the course of a year or so that I will become comfortable with you."

Tif laughs, "A year huh? I am thinking we need to break through this week. I am going to push the envelope a little bit. Try some things."

Colin stutters a little and says, "Try what things?"

Tif smiles and says, "Oh you'll see. Colin, how many serious girlfriends have you had?"

Colin hesitates but then says, "Two. One was in high school. But we were young and were really more like good friends. The second was a little more than a year ago."

"And what happened with her?"

"It did not work out."

"How so?"

Colin pauses. Tif jumps in again, "Is this too personal?"

Colin responds, "Maybe. I think it is more embarrassing than personal."

Tif says, "Well, I would like to know. It might be the key to unlocking how to make you more comfortable with me."

Colin pauses and then says, "Well... You see... We had been going out for a couple months, enjoying each other's company. Had a few formal dates, etc etc. I felt like things were going well. Then after one of our evenings, she asks me to come into her apartment. I do, thinking nothing of it. We started kissing on the couch and I got uncomfortable and embarrassed so I left."

Tif asks, "And then she broke it off with you?"

Colin replies, "Not right away. It was awkward the next day at work. But we went out again a few nights later. We had a good discussion about it over dinner. I thought we were back on track and everything was back to normal. She convinced me to come into her apartment again after our date. Things went a little farther and I ... well..."

Colin stops. Tif asks, "You couldn't get an erection? You popped too soon? What was it?"

Colin blushes dark red, "I had no trouble getting an erection. Problem was, I finished before I could even get it out of my pants."

Tif stays engaged, "Oh. Then what happened?"

"I was incredibly embarrassed. I grabbed my stuff and got out of there as fast as I could. The next day was insanely awkward. In fact, it took a few days of avoiding each other before she finally sent me a text saying that it was not working out and did not want to see me socially anymore. To make matters worse it took another 2 months for our project to finish. It was awful being in the same room after that. I was so embarrassed. I'm terribly embarrassed talking about it right now."

Tif looks at him sympathetically and says, "It's okay Colin. There is no need to be embarrassed with me. Is that is why you are worried about us even talking? Because we have to work together?"

Colin shakes his head in agreement, "That awkwardness was overwhelming. I can't go through that again. I would rather us not talk if there is a chance it could lead to awkwardness."

Tif sympathizes even more. She replies, "Colin I am not worried about that because I am not her. And I am confident our situation will be very different. Let's continue this discussion over dessert tonight?"

Colin stops them just short of the group. He looks down avoiding eye contact and says, "I am not sure why you are even mildly interested in me. I am a normal nerd and you could get any guy around you."

Tif smiles, "I like you Colin. My impression of you is that you are really kind and super funny. You just need to be comfortable." There is a decent pause before Tif continues, "Plus, I am interested in teaching you some things."

Colin looks at her and says, "What things?"

Tif smiles back at him and says, "I promised I would take care of you if you let me. I mean it."

After a lengthy pause, where the two of them come near where the others are standing, Colin stops them and says, "I am incredibly nervous. In fact I am actually scared to death. I am not sure why I am even considering agreeing to this. But you seem sincere and confident. So I am willing to try to have the discussion, no matter how pessimistic or nervous I am."

Tif smiles. They join the rest of the group as they head back in to the office.

The group powers through a solid 3 hours of work before Richard returns to the room and asks for an update. Harry gives him a readout on progress. Richard suggests that they break for the day, since the US contingent is probably getting tired.

The tired travelers make it to the hotel. Kat and Tif eyeball the concierge on the way in and look at each other in a 'there is potential there' kind of way. After dropping their bags in their room, the group meets Richard in the hotel restaurant for dinner. Slightly more than an hour later, people start falling off and heading to their rooms for the night. As Colin starts to leave Tif remarks, "Colin can I get your notes from today?"

Colin pauses and looks at Richard and then back at Tif and says, "Uhh... Sure."