Cum Addicted Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife gets fucked while hubby gets more cum.
4.2k words
4.06
64.8k
46
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subone1
Subone1
524 Followers

A few weeks had passed since my wife's first encounter with another man. Since she had only made a passing reference to that occasion, I was beginning to think she had changed her mind about fucking other men. I soon discovered just how wrong I was!

I suspected something was brewing when I came home from work on Friday and she told me her Mother had taken the kids for the weekend. My wife explained that it was going to be a special weekend for me. She said that as much as she enjoyed fucking other men with big cocks, she enjoyed degrading and humiliating me even more. And that was exactly what she had planned for the weekend!

She said, "Pull your cock out, I need to call a real man."

She had written her lover's (David) phone number on my cock a few weeks earlier with a fine point permanent marker - she obviously needed his number now. She slapped my cock a few times so it would grow, and she could read his number better. As I stood there with my five-inch prick sticking out of my pants, she dialed David's number as she had me read it off my cock to her. As I listened to the conversation, I was surprised to learn that David was married. My wife was making plans to go out partying with David and his wife Karen! Apparently, they had fixed my wife up with a friend of David's and the four of them were going out bar hopping. When she hung up, she told me the four of them were going out in David's luxury conversion van and I was their designated driver. She told me to go to the bedroom and put on my "chauffeurs' uniform" that she had laid out on the bed.

I did as I was told. After showering I proceeded to put on the outfit my wife had laid on the bed. We had played around with full-fledged cross-dressing in the past and I enjoyed it immensely. This outfit wasn't quite cross-dressing, however. It consisted of sheer-to-the-waist black pantyhose, black female spandex stirrup pants with a back zipper, a black leotard/body suit, a black leather biker jacket, a black leather cap, and black female ballet flats. All that nylon and lycra felt great on my legs and especially my cock. I might get a few strange looks, but what the heck!

My wife's outfit for the evening however would surely generate plenty of looks! She also wore sheer-to-the-waist black pantyhose, but hers were light support with just a touch of shiny lycra. She wore them without panties, telling me "that's why they make them with a sheer panty - so I can show off my cunt." She wore a black leather mini skirt, white silk button down blouse with a black push-up bra underneath. On her gorgeous feet she wore her four-inch black patent leather pumps that I love so much.

A little after 7:00 p.m. the doorbell rang, and her friends came in. As the four of them stood in our front hall, David hugged and kissed my wife as if no one else was there - especially me. As he hugged her, he pulled her mini skirt up in back and ran his hands all over her nylon covered ass. I meekly stood in the background and watched as he groped my wife. David and Karen then introduced my wife to her date for the night, Jason. He was every bit as broad as David and even a little taller. He swept my petite wife up in his arms and kissed her like they were already lovers!

While this was going on, Karen came over to me, roughly grabbed my crotch and whispered in my ear that she "had plans for me tonight."

She said that the boys were going to give my wife a night she'd always remember, and she was going to keep me occupied while they "did her." Karen said David and Jason were actually both taking my wife out tonight and she was along for the ride. Karen said they were going to fuck my wife hard, real hard.

I fixed the four of them a round of drinks while they chatted. They were soon ready to go and piled into the back of the van. I took my chauffeur's position in the front and was told to head downtown to the restored historic section where all the hot bars are. I had a great view of the back of the van through the rear-view mirror. My wife was sitting in the middle of the rear bench seat with Jason and David sitting on either side of her. Karen sat in one of the middle "captain" chairs and had turned her seat around to watch the show just starting on the back seat. I had a great view of Karen's sexy crossed legs in addition to my wife and her pair of studs.

They had packed a cooler of beer in the van and the four of them were already on their second round. I was barely out of our driveway when I looked in the rear-view mirror and saw Jason's hands down my wife's blouse while he french kissed her. David had spread her legs, hiked her skirt up, and was rubbing her cunt through her sheer pantyhose. My wife was rubbing both of their cock through their pants and starting to get very aroused. Karen told me to skip the bar and head for the city park - she didn't want this show interrupted; neither did I!

The action on the back seat paused briefly while they all got another beer. My wife is not a big drinker, and this was her third drink in an hour. I pulled the van into a dark desolate part of the park and shut the engine off. Karen turned on the interior lights - she didn't want me to miss seeing my wife get fucked and sucked by David and Jason. Karen then pulled a joint out of her purse and fired it up. They were really going to get my wife messed up! We hadn't smoked dope since college 15 years ago, she was really going to feel the effects. The four of them polished off two joints and were starting to get really loose. Jason pulled a pocket knife out, pushed my wife's legs apart, and cut a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose. He got down on his knees and started eating her cunt like a wild animal. David had stood up on the back seat, facing my wife, and was straddling her face. He pulled his huge cock out and shoved it in her mouth. He rammed her mouth so hard and fast I could hear her gagging in the front seat! David was calling her names like cock-sucking whore, bitch, slut, etc. All the while Jason lapped at her cunt.

While this was going on, Karen caught me staring at her high-heeled pump dangling from her foot. She called me to her and had me kneel at her feet. She let her pump drop off her toes to the floor and stuck her nylon-clad foot up to my lips. I made love to her pretty foot while watching my wife get worked over by her two studs just a few feet away. A second later, David pulled out of my wife's mouth and dumped his load on her tits, soaking her blouse with his cum so you could clearly see her bra underneath. After spraying my wife, David stepped aside so Jason could mount her. Karen was stroking my hair as if I were her pet. I was close to coming but held off, enjoying the show. As I continued to suck Karen's foot, Jason pounded his cock into my petite wife, literally rocking the van as he did.

I had my cock out of my pantyhose and was stroking it like crazy.

Karen picked up her high heel, handed it to me and said, "Shoot your measly load in here."

Just then, Jason groaned, my wife screamed, and I came! I filled the heel of Karen's pump with my cum just as Jason filled my wife's pussy with his cum. After what seemed like an eternity, Jason pulled his cock out of my wife's cunt - making a loud slurping sound as he did. I looked over at my wife with cum on her chest and her pussy hanging wide open. She called me to her and told me to hold Karen's pump under her cunt. She squatted over the high-heel and deposited Jason's load into Karen's shoe, so it mixed with my cum. She then straddled the top of my head as I kneeled there and ground her cunt into my hair to dry off any excess cum of Jason's.

The four of them decided they were hungry and had to have a hamburger. I guess the "munchies" had set in! They told me to drive to the closest hamburger place and go through the drive thru lane. As I drove, my wife climbed into the front seat next to me. She was holding Karen's cum filled pump. When we got to the speaker to place our order, my wife told me to order just a straw. The girl in the hamburger joint thought we were nuts, only ordering one straw and no food! When we got to the pickup window, the girl handed me the straw.

At the same time, my wife handed me Karen's cummed-in pump and told me to "drink up." I did as I was told - unwrapping the straw and sticking it into the cum-filled heel of Karen's pump.

My wife then casually leaned over me and said to the girl "He loves to eat cum out of high-heels; doesn't matter who's cum it is either!"

At that the girl slammed the window shut and my wife and her friends were all laughing uproariously. And me, I sucked every bit of cum I could through that straw, then licked the interior of Karen's shoe with my tongue so as not to miss a drop.

I then held the pump out to my wife and said, "More please?"

She shook her head in disgust, "You're pathetic!"

As we drove away from the hamburger place my wife told me how utterly worthless I was, begging for more cum to eat. She handed Karen back her pump and then pulled off her cum soaked blouse. She shoved the wet part of it in my mouth and told me to suck David's cum out of it while I drove. She looked so hot sitting there with no blouse on, just her black push-up bra; I started to get hard again!

The four of them decided to skip the downtown bars and head for a country & western honky-tonk bar out on a country road. As we pulled up, my wife took my black leather jacket to replace her blouse - she didn't even bother zipping it up. My wife's outfit now consisted of a black push-up bra, black leather jacket, black leather mini-skirt, black sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and four-inch black patent leather pumps. As they got out of the van, Jason had his arm around my wife. They both walked around to the driver's side window. He stood there and pulled her bra up, letting her tits flop free in the cool night air. Jason then bent over and sucked each tit briefly right in front of me. He told me to walk down to the drugstore and buy some rubbers so he could fuck my wife later. He also told me to pick her up another pair of black pantyhose, hers had started to run where he had cut the crotch out earlier. With that, he took the van keys and the four of them headed into the bar. They were already pretty messed up and didn't need much more to drink in my opinion.

The drugstore was further than I realized. By the time I got back with my purchases, an hour and a half had gone by. I noticed the van was not where I had parked it and was obviously gone. Thinking they had left me; I went into the bar to find a pay phone to call a cab. This was kind of a rough bar; I had noticed several large motorcycles parked outside. I suddenly felt very conspicuous in my stretch stirrup pants and leotard top, not to mention my ballet flats! I spotted the phone near the restrooms and headed over to quickly make my call and leave. It was then that I heard my wife's familiar voice - I looked around and couldn't see David, Jason, or Karen. But I did find my wife! She was sitting at a booth table with three of the biggest, roughest-looking bikers I had ever seen. She had a glazed look in her eyes and rested her head on the biggest guy's shoulder. I could tell she had his cock out and was fondling it under the table. As I looked at her, she caught my glance, then whispered something in the big guy's ear. The guy got a huge grin on his face and his eyes lit up.

He looked at me and said, "Hey Faggot, I got your wife over here!" He called me closer to their table.

As I stood there shaking, he looked me right in the eye and pushed my wife's mouth down on his cock.

Then he said "Does she fuck as well as she sucks, Faggot? Or have you ever fucked her?" His other two buddies started laughing at this.

The big biker then reached down and picked something up off the floor. It was so dark and crowded in there I had trouble seeing what it was. He tossed it to me, and I saw it was my wife's leather skirt.

The big biker said, "She won't be needin' that anymore tonight Faggot, besides, she tells me you like to wear her clothes anyway. That true Faggot?"

I stammered and said nothing. I looked at her skirt and saw it was covered with cum and had been cut off my wife with a knife - it was slit up both sides! I started to get hard.

The whole time this was going on, my wife was sucking the biker's cock. He then asked me what was in my bag from the drugstore.

I meekly replied, "Rubbers and pantyhose."

This brought another round of laughter from the bikers. The big biker took the bag from me and said they'd put the contents to good use for me. Just then he tensed up, I could tell he was getting ready to cum. He placed both of his massive hands on the back of my wife's head and held her in place while he shot his load in her mouth. I could hear her gagging, but he didn't seem to care. She took every drop he offered in her mouth.

The biker looked at me when his orgasm subsided and said, "Well Faggot, kiss your wife goodnight and get the fuck out of here!"

My lovely wife stood up, only wearing her pantyhose, heels, bra and my leather jacket. She walked over to me and slowly opened her mouth. I could see the big biker's pool of cum resting on her tongue. I stuck my tongue in her open mouth and cleaned it out. When I finished, my wife turned and sat on the big biker's lap.

The biker then said, "Get lost Faggot, you've had your snack. We'll bring your wife home when we get done with her."

I turned and left the bar as I heard the big biker say, "Make sure you thank David and Karen for us Faggot!"

I caught a cab and made my way home after leaving the bar. The sight of my wife in the arms of the big biker was still vivid in my head. I was also trying to figure out the connection between the bikers and David and Karen. It had obviously been a set up, but to what end? I kept remembering what Karen had said about them fucking my wife hard, real hard. Maybe this is what they had in mind, turning her over to a bunch of bikers.

When I got home, David and Karen's van was parked in front of our house. There was a note on the front door from Karen which told me to use the guest room again, she and David were in my bed asleep. When I went in the house, I found Karen's and David's clothes strewn on the family room floor, they had obviously had a good time! There was no sign of Jason though.

I stood there looking at Karen's sexy lingerie on the floor and started to get excited. I picked up her discarded pantyhose, black slip and high heels and went upstairs to the guest room. I took off my clothes and put on Karen's pantyhose over the pair I already had on. I then added her black nylon slip. I cut a small hole in the crotch of the pantyhose to let my little pecker out, I was so hot I didn't care if she found out or not! I knelt next to the bed and placed one of her shoes on the floor and the other in front of me on the bed. I kissed and licked her pump on the bed while I fucked her other shoe on the floor. It didn't take long before I shot my load into her high heel. I was so tired after cumming that I just left her shoes there and crawled into bed with her nylons and slip still on.

About 2:00 A.M. I awoke to the sound of motorcycles outside! Our guest room window overlooks the driveway, so I ran over and peered out. I saw what looked like some kind of bizarre sex parade on wheels! My wife was in her same skirt-less outfit on the back of the big biker's motorcycle. All three of the bikers were wearing leather riding chaps with no pants underneath! Their three cocks sat up straight from their laps as they rode their bikes into our driveway. My wife had apparently put on the new pantyhose I had purchased because her old pair was dangling from the second biker's handlebars. They parked their motorcycles in our driveway and they all dismounted. The bikers were groping my wife everywhere and she responded just as eagerly. She turned and deeply french kissed biker #3 while the big biker rubbed his exposed cock against her nylon covered ass. I watched through the glow of the streetlight as they formed a circle around her and forced her to her knees. Right there in the middle of our driveway she sucked their cocks like there was no tomorrow. I saw her switch from cock to cock as each biker held her by the back of the head and forced his meat down her throat. I could only hope none of the neighbors were awake at this hour to witness my wife on her knees in our driveway sucking off three motorcycle gang members!

After a few minutes of this, my wife stood and led her trio of lovers around the side of our house and headed for the back patio. I could tell by the way she walked that she was totally stoned and/or drunk. I quickly ran downstairs to peek out the family room windows. By the time I got there the bikers had laid my wife down on her back on the chaise lounge; she was passed out cold! My wife still wore my leather jacket which one of the bikers opened wide. He then pulled out his switchblade and cut the front of my wife's bra and yanked it off her. The three of them stood around my wife with their cocks poking out of their leather chaps, they were all stroking their dicks and making lewd remarks. Biker #2 decided he needed a beer and came in through the patio door to get one from the kitchen. It was then that I realized I was still wearing Karen's pantyhose and slip! After grabbing a six pack from our refrigerator, he headed back for the patio. He noticed my nylon covered legs sticking out from behind the couch.

He reached behind the couch and grabbed me by the hair and yanked, saying, "Well, well, if it isn't the little Faggot! You look really cute in women's underwear Faggot!"

He dragged me out to the patio by my hair and threw me in a chair. The other two bikers just grinned.

The big biker came over to me and said, "Since your little wife has passed out, maybe you'd like to take over for her? You like to suck cock don't you Faggot?"

I wondered if my wife had told him of my secret desire to suck a man's cock. I looked up at him and nodded my consent. The big biker then sent biker #2 out to his motorcycle to retrieve my wife's pair of used pantyhose. When he brought them back, the big biker took them and pulled the panty part down over my head. He then cut a hole in the panty where it covered my mouth. He made some caustic remark about how the pantyhose made my mouth look more like a cunt.

The big biker straddled my lap as I sat in the chair and told the other two to hold my shoulders and arms. He teasingly rubbed his cock all over my nylon covered face. I was so hot and hard I could have shot off right then and there! I tried to stick my tongue out of the hole in the pantyhose to get to his cock. The bikers laughed at this and called it my clit. After teasing me a while, the big biker pushed his pecker through the hole in the nylons and into my waiting mouth. I tried to hold it there, but he continuously pulled it in and out, just like he was fucking a woman's pussy.

He kept saying things like, "Faggot, I love fucking your mouth", and "C'mon Faggot, if your wife can suck dick, so can you!"

I was moaning and straining against the two bikers who were holding me. I wanted to suck this cock forever! I sensed he was getting ready to cum. The big biker pulled his cock from my mouth and wedged it on the side of my face still inside the nylon panty part of the pantyhose. He shot his load all over my cheek and even into my ear. He put his dripping cock back into my mouth for me to clean him. His cum made the nylon pantyhose stick to the side of my face.

He removed his cock as I moaned, "More, give me more please!"

All this commotion made my wife stir and start to sit up. She had to use the bathroom from all the beer she had consumed earlier. She looked over at me in Karen's pantyhose and slip and with the cum soaked pantyhose over my head and started to laugh. She told the bikers she had to go in and use the bathroom, she'd been saving her piss for the last two hours.

Subone1
Subone1
524 Followers
12