Cum Cocktails On a Caribbean Beach

Story Info
Three white ladies enjoy three black studs during a vacation.
1.9k words
4.27
34.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a vacation of firsts for me—my first blackberry tequila, my first crab and callaloo, my first creole cock.

The three of us had met these well-endowed cockerels at the restaurant of the resort we were staying at. Marcus was a waiter. He had two friends. My girlfriend Darcy was the negotiator.

I wasn't fucking any of them, I told them, despite what the tequila was telling me to do.

"Well, we're not a trio of dainty ladies in Victorian-style dresses and white gloves having tea," Darcy reasoned with me. "Nor are we a group of classy, conservative wives having a staid little brunch discussing politics."

"Yeah?" I said suspiciously while the boys waited for us by the beach.

"No," Darcy said. "We're three raunchy, randy half-dressed, half-drunk women who want to roll on the sand with three naked studs we procured to fuck the bejesus out of us! Now, let's go."

An hour later we're smoking and drinking on the beach, running and dancing in the water, kissing and hugging in turns (Darcy French-kissed three guys in a row!), and now playing Fuck-Me-Twister on the beach.

Thus far, Darcy, the little slut, was the worst of us and the greediest and dirtiest. She had smoked her ganja, drank herself silly, and was now fully nude on a deserted but still public beach straddling and fucking Marcus while Terry was sticking it to her from behind. Her blond curls and her double D's were bouncing crazily as they rocked her body. She was cackling with such delight and evil enthusiasm, I figured it'd been a grand while since she's been fucked.

Jody was the shyest and the tiniest and at first could barely speak to the boys. A few drinks later and a few well-placed touches from Jacmel, and all her inhibitions flew away. She cuddled with him on the big blanket while he undid her sarong. She rolled around with him making kissy face while he played with her bikini. Now she was sitting on top of his face, only wearing her bikini top and straw hat, grinding her waxed pussy into him, while she groped her own breasts and sang orgasmic holy chants.

"Ooh, I love this!" she said unto me with that pipsqueak voice of hers. "Ooh, hallelujah!"

I admit I was in heaven myself. The cloudless blue sky above my head. That sparkling Caribbean Sea to my side. This shade from a palm tree. And I had gone from just stroking Jacmel's unattended chocolate "cocktail" to tasting it and taking it into my mouth.

This is just oral, ok, I reassured myself. I had a husband who still liked to fuck, and I promised him I wouldn't fuck anyone on this vacation. I was still fully clothed in my sundress. Commando, but clothed.

Jody started crawling backward. I got out of her way, chuckling as her butt menaced towards me. I held Jacmel's cock up under her while she slid her eager beaver down on it. I laughed at how she rolled her hips wanting to feel every inch of his girth inside her.

"Engorged!" Jody shouted one of my favorite words with that little voice of hers.

Engaged was another nice word, one to describe Jody, that little tramp, I thought with a grin.

I lied there next to them touching body parts—her tits, his nipples, her ass, his muscles—while Jody went full cowgirl rodeo on Jacmel. My eyes were glued to their bodies crashing against one another—that fat pussy of hers plopping in and out on Jacmel's delicious-looking rod.

Jacmel rolled with her. They were off the blanket and on the sand. He was now on top of her and just careened his cock into her.

"Oh, God damn!" Jody exclaimed. "Oh, my God, it's too much!" She grabbed Jacmel's shoulders and had a look of genuine pain on her face. "Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no!"

"Are you all right?" I asked her, curling up next to her on my elbow.

"Oh, yessssss," she said with a huge grin and her eyes closed, her arms making angel wings on the sand.

I laughed and watched them, her funny faces, Jacmel's serious face as he kept rearranging himself to give her the full extent or the full range of his ginormous dick.

When he suddenly reached over and gave my hard nipples a squeeze over my sundress, I curled up and cooed. When he ran his hands up between my legs, I grabbed his hand, closed my eyes, and gasped. But when he tugged on my dress to expose me, I rolled away onto my belly.

"You cannot just watch," he said with that Caribbean accent as he resumed pounding into helpless Jody.

I looked for Darcy. They had fucked her so good, she died. The poor bitch looked passed out with her tongue hanging and a satiated grin on her face while Marcus squatted over his conquest, dripping his cum onto her bountiful breasts.

I wasn't going to fuck anyone, Goddammit.

I saw feet heading towards me. I started crawling back to the blanket.

Nope, not fucking anyone.

I saw feet stop before me.

I want to, but I'm not. That's it.

But Terry was on top of me, hands groping my butt cheeks and thighs and handling my dress as if it were a cumbersome toddler.

I tried to crawl away, but Terry had my legs. He had my ass again. My dress was going up. I rolled over but that only gave him my tits. Before I could say anything, he had his lips on mine.

Okay, maybe I'll just blow him, too.

"Mm," I mumbled in protest when his fingers started digging into my thighs for treasure.

"You are next, mami," he said.

"Mm, mm, mm," I whimpered as those fingers began to torment me and weaken me.

When I was finally able to open my mouth, all I could say was, "Ah," as his tongue snaked into my mouth.

My hips were trying to squirm away, but my lips were kissing him back.

My one hand was trying to stop his onslaught, but my other arm was wrapping around his head.

My head was shaking in confusion. But my tongue was fighting for dominance.

And my pussy?

It was losing the battle.

I tore my face away from Terry—just to get a breather—before turning back to him wanting to kiss more. Marcus had crawled over to us to watch, leaning on his elbow so cocksure of himself, looking over me like I was some downed and defeated gazelle and they could take their time feasting on me.

"You got her," Marcus said to Terry.

How rude.

I loved it.

But I wasn't done resisting Terry and his wonderfully relentless hand. I slapped that hand and slapped his broad shoulders and punched his muscled chest. My hits to him began to slow down. My fists unclenched. My dainty hands held his chest. And then those fingers stroked him while I moaned into the kisses. My legs opened as well, drawbridge lowered, giving him full access to the queendom.

"She's breaking," Marcus declared to Terry who nodded and continued fingering me.

When he moved his hand away, I grabbed the offending hand quickly. I glared at Terry with one last vestige of defiance.

And then I returned that hand between my legs, so that he'd continue. He smiled cockily at me. I smiled weakly back at him. And I reached around for his cock as well, purring when I got a hold of it. Now he was biting his lip and grinning like a devil.

"Tear it up, T," Marcus ordered Terry.

Terry positioned himself between my spread-eagled legs and gave me this cocky look. I held my breath.

And then he piled that glorious cock into me.

Alert! Promise broken! Pussy compromised!

I was so wet it glided right in.

I grabbed his face and whispered, "Fuck me," to him.

He chuckled and did as commanded.

Stupid...weak...bad...girl..., I chided myself with each thrust of his body, ...but God...this feels...so...

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept muttering into his ear. "Yes. Keep at it. Keep fucking me. You're so beautiful. I love it. I love it. No, slow, slower. Okay. Yes. Harder now. Harder. Oh my God...!"

When I opened my eyes, Marcus was blocking my view of the sky. While I twitched and twisted over Terry's firm but gentle lovemaking, Marcus was squatting over me, running his fingers through my hair. I felt his cock hit against my cheek. It was getting bigger already.

What is he, a machine?

I started turning my head to kiss it on its lips. Marcus contorted himself to get that rooster fully into my mouth.

Done with the cuddly romantic fucking we were doing, Terry was now anchoring himself up on his fists and ramming his cock into me like an engine with a job to do. His sweet face was now grimacing and scowling.

I was crying. Literally, crying. He was punching a hole in my soul with that damn dick of his.

Then he winced, strained deeper into me, and orgasmed inside me with a growl and loud exhale.

I closed my eyes and focused on Marcus's comfortingly warm cock in my mouth. But then I felt Terry come at me again, settling between my legs. He was lifting my legs into the air. I felt like an animal.

Wait a minute, I thought. His finger was in my anus.

I tore my face away from Marcus's aggressive cock to see what was being done to me.

It wasn't Terry. It was Jacmel, done with Jody who was now sitting up next to Darcy, both of them watching me. Jacmel was putting a lubed-up finger into my anus. He lifted my legs into the air. He was getting ready to stick his cock in.

Hens don't often crow. But I sure as heck was crowing or cock-a-doodling or just plain howling when he drove that monster into the unholiest of holes imaginable. I grabbed my ankles. My mouth was locked open, my eyes wide with confused fear and a little bit of pain and then...

Trumpets!

"Ooh," I sang as I held on to him and took a little more of his cock. What a thrilling new sensation!

Another first for this vacation: My first time back there! And it wasn't as bad as I once thought it'd be.

After a minute of this tight and sizzling pleasure, I was relaxing again, feet back on earth, thinking I could get used to this kind of sex. I was even able to enjoy Marcus's cock in my mouth again, too. Marcus orgasmed first. I was afraid a powerful ejaculation from Jacmel would tear up my insides, but he held fast and steady and all I felt was a warm fluid ooze inside me as he eased out of me.

When they were done with me, I sat up, dazed, the back of my hand on my forehead, breathing hard.

I staggered up to my feet, the strap of my dress hung over my shoulder, exposing my breast.

Cum dripped down the side of my face.

Cum dripped down my inner thighs.

The three young dark-skinned men were on the sand, surrounding me, looking up at this wealthy white woman they had just conquered.

"Best. Vacation. Ever," I concluded, with my hands in the air to testify.

My girlfriends and our gigolos laughed and cheered. I closed my eyes, covered my face, and shook my head in embarrassment.

Then I stood there and sighed, chin up, hands on my hips like Wonder Woman, while happy seagulls squawked over my head.

The end.