Cum Dump, Interrupted

Story Info
A man gets hired as a party cum dump but it gets halted.
7.3k words
4.76
17.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers

Cum Dump, Interrupted

Nowadays, the term "cum dump" is mostly a derogatory moniker for anyone who enjoys multiple sex partners either as a lifestyle or a one-time incident by partaking in a gangbang or a sexual train. Unfortunately, when used to describe a woman's promiscuity, it signifies that she is a slut. I find it completely unfair to use that in context to describe a woman just because she enjoys sex and exploration and it is usually used by some jealous or scorned ex-lover.

When used in the gay community, it describes a man who loves to be used by several men, often anonymous, allowing them to enter the room while he is waiting on his knees, usually on the bed while each stranger fucks him until they dump their load inside his ass before leaving. It is considered a submissive act and the thrill for the "cum dump" is to be used only for a release and pleasure by these strange men.

I had never heard of a cum dump for hire but a few years ago this occurred with me. I am only attracted to women but I love sex with men. Starting in college with my roommate and a few athletes on campus, I never stopped engaging in gay sex. The more I fucked, the more my name got out that I was pretty good at it so men just approached me for their pleasure. When hookup apps became popular, then my promiscuity skyrocketed.

One night, my friend Ramon and I were out in a gay bar and we met these two guys in their late twenties. Eric, who was a heavier black guy and Lance, an average looking red headed white man about six feet tall, came over to our table. We began to hit it off and one thing led to another and we ended up back at Eric's house for more drinks. Ramon sat with Lance on the couch and I was still at the dining room table with Eric in an open concept where we all could see each other.

In a short amount of time, I looked over and saw Lance with his pants around his ankles and Ramon laying on his stomach on the couch sucking Lance's big dick. My friend was jerking and mouthing that huge pale veiny cock just a little over 9 inches but thick as a Dasani water bottle. Seeing that unfold, I was so horny that my hard on was about to burst through my jeans.

Eric was just as aroused when he said to me, "Your friend looks like he's havin a good time with that thing. You wanna try something like that?"

He didn't have to tell me twice and when Eric yanked his pants down, he was hard as steel but his cock was just a tiny uncut four incher. I inwardly chuckled at the irony because of the stereotypes. My friend was blowing a huge white dick and I was about to blow a tiny black one. I really didn't care about the size because I needed to swallow some cum no matter where it came from. My horniness often gives me that craving.

Eric turned his wooden chair to the side and pulled one leg out of his pants while the rest lay bunched up around the opposite ankle. I was on my knees between his spread legs and gobbled up his entire cock on the first try. With my lips buried in his public hair, pressed against his thick mound of pubic flesh, I was ready to go to work.

Through the sounds of slurping and moaning coming from the couch, Eric released a long pleasure sigh, "Fuuuuuuuck....that feels goooooood!"

Placing my hands on the top of Eric's thighs, I began to suck his small cock like a shop vac slurping up water. He immediately straightened his legs and scooted his heels around on the floor. Within seconds his cock was already throbbing and ready to blow.

"Damn...you gonna make me nut already. Don't ya stop," Eric moaned.

His thighs began to quiver and the head of his dick became so rigid that I knew it was time. I craved his cum and hoped it would be a thick load. I wasn't quite prepared for that much sperm when Eric bellowed then let out an extended grunt, "UUUUUUUUUUUUnnnnnnnfffffffffffffffffffff!"

His dick pulsated strongly then shot huge thick ropes of cum into the back of my throat. He was squirming so hard, he just about slid off the chair on the floor. The fourth shot choked me because it was just as strong as the first one which caught me off guard. He grabbed my hair and kept grunting like he was in pain. I lost count of just how many spurts he released but it was in double digits.

When we usually think of big loads, we think of big cocks that produce them. However, had Eric had a big cock, I would have never been able to fit all that cum in my mouth without spilling it. I had to pull off his deflating cock quickly before I lost some of his cum out of my mouth. It was literally filled up and when I swished it around in my mouth, I knew it was thick. I swallowed it all and it had a tangy metallic taste but enough salt to satisfy my craving.

Slumped down in the chair, Eric was still breathing hard, "Fuck...I needed that! That shit was for real right there."

I licked my lips and asked, "That was a huge load. How long has it been?"

Counting on his fingers and mouthing the days of the week, he responded, "I hadn't nutted in eight fuckin days. I needed that...damn did I ever need that."

"I could tell," I said just as I heard resistance coming from the couch.

"Ouch...ouch! It's too big...I don't think I can," whimpered Ramon.

Both Eric and I looked over and Ramon was on his hands and knees on the couch with Lance completely naked standing behind him with his big cock in his hand, one foot up on the couch and one on the floor trying to fit it in Ramon's ass.

"Relax. I'll go slow. Breathe dude...getting it in is the hardest part," coaxed Lance.

"It hurts too much. It's too damn big for me. I can't, I'm sorry. I will suck it off," pleaded Ramon.

Eric looked back at me and snickered, "He ain't lyin. I can't take it either. That mother fucker is way too big for anyone."

Having taken some huge dicks in my ass before then and because I was still horny as hell, I was going to relieve poor Ramon. I stripped down and walked over to the couch smiling.

"It's ok...you go over with Eric and I'll take this," I suggested to Ramon.

Lance stood there with that majestic hard-on pointing to the ceiling and in disbelief, asked, "You gonna take it?"

"Yes I'll take it but you need to lube up really well,"

While I was sucking off Eric, Lance had gotten a bottle of Astroglide from the bathroom. His hard cock was already glistening with the greasy lubrication but he squirted another mess on top before slathering it all around the shaft. I took a different approach and bent over the sofa while facing it so I could put my hands on the back rest. When I felt his thick head touch my entrance, I squeezed my sphincter really tight a couple of times. then relaxed.

He held my hips and pushed until the mushroom popped in and I jumped in pain. Panting quickly, I relaxed even more and Lance began sliding inch after inch into my rectum.

Skeptical that I had taken it all so quickly, he asked, "Are you ok?"

I will admit I was grimacing slightly while trying to get acclimated to that girth but answered, "Yeah. Go on and fuck me but start slow."

Holding my hips even tighter, Lance was sliding in and out of me with an amazing rhythm. My rectum walls were so tight but the lube made us both feel great. His upper body was leaning back, his feet dug into the floor and he was pumping away. We both were moaning and because of his cock's girth, it was rubbing my prostate perfectly. My own cock was so hard that it leaked precum like icicles off the tip.

Suddenly, it hit me and I could feel my orgasm building so I gasped, "Keep going...I'm gonna cum."

Lance's thick white dick forced me into a loud grunt and my cock began shooting cum all over the couch, "Auunggg! Unnnggg! Unnnggggg!"

As soon as I started cumming, my asshole spasms that coincided with each spurt were too much on his cock and he began cumming deep into my bowels. His grunt was louder than mine and I could feel each warm shot, coating my insides. Leaning forward when he finished, he was lying on my back still inside my ass. I could feel his heartbeat and warm chest on my back.

Lance huffed roughly, "Fuck! I've never cum that quick but then again I've never had anyone take my dick like that either." I could feel that his erection was not going soft and he remarked, "I want another one. I've got to take advantage of this."

He stood back up and assumed the same position. Holding my hips the same, he started fucking again, thrusting his thick manhood deep into my ass like he had before. His load was squishing around providing extra lube and I could feel it all like he was churning butter.

He was grunting, "Damn....this....is some good ass!"

Lance swung me a little until I was facing the couch's arm and he put one foot up on the cushion so that he could drive his cock even deeper. Although slightly painful, the pleasure from being stuffed overshadowed any discomfort. He continued pumping and pumping like it was his job and my face became buried in the couch.

Enduring 15 minutes of pure fucking, Lance loudly announced, "I'm gonna fuckin cum again! You want this second load?"

"Yes! I want to feel it rifle out of the tip. Fill me up again!" I panted while I could feel his cock swell and begin to throb.

"Aughhhhhhhhhh!" Lance screamed as his cock exploded quick bursts of jizz in my bowels for the second time.

Once again he laid on my back while his sweaty body shivered in orgasm. After having deposited two loads inside me, I quite figured he was done and expected him to pull out but to my surprise he took a minute break and stood up again, ready for round three. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Ramon fucking Eric doggystyle on the floor in the dining room.

A drop of sweat fell from Lance's nose and landed in the small of my back. He was physically spent but his lust and opportunity kept him from stopping. Back in the same position, Lance started up again. My ass was then so full of cum that the sheer size of his dick would force it to splash out around the shaft and run down my taint and balls. Still breathing heavily, Lance began to fuck my ass a third time. His hips were thrusting and every inch of his pale nine inch dong was being forced up my rectum. This went on for several minutes and I couldn't help wondering where he got his stamina even though I was not going to argue because his cock felt amazing.

He slowed down, held me by my hips and lifted my bottom half while he sat down on the couch, keeping me on his lap, impaled on his dick. I was facing away from him in a reverse cowboy position. Lance was exhausted and out of breath but needed more fucking so I took over, bouncing up and down with my feet on the couch. At that time, he took his hands off my hips and put them behind his head, allowing me to do the work.

"Dude! I swear you are about to make me cum again! Just watching your ass suck my dick is too fuckin much," he moaned while marveling.

In the background, I could hear Ramon growling his load inside Eric. With me riding Lance's dick, I could also feel myself about to cum again. The buildup was imminent and I needed it quicker so I slid my feet down to the floor to help me not only ride but provide stability to grind on it. I swear it felt like it was up in my stomach and I smashed my ass down on his lap and rocked back and forth. I grabbed my cock and stroked it while grinding.

He was just as close to orgasm as me but ordered, "Shoot it on the floor!"

Grinding as fast as I could, my orgasm was imminent so I lifted my feet and jacked off even faster until I began spurting cum. The first shot flew from my dick and landed on the floor about three feet in front of me. I was grunting like a wild man, "Ohhhhhhhhnnnnnnfff! Unnnggggggfffff!"

As soon as I finished cumming, I rocked back and forth, tightening my sphincter until Lance did the same. His toes went rigid on top of each other and his eyes rolled back in his head, "Fuck! There it is! Yeaaaaaahhhhhh! Keep going!" Lance loved that movement to milk it out so I switched my grinding and bounced on his cock until he had finished.

"Whew....fuck that was intense! I have never had anyone make me cum three consecutive times...ever! You have an ass built for taking dick!" Lance gasped trying to recover.

When I stood up, the moment his cock fell out of my asshole, his cum instantly began pouring out of me. Walking to the bathroom, I snickered, "I better go clean up so I don't make a mess."

"That is a good idea. Those three loads were huge and I don't think Eric wants us fucking up his couch even more that we already did," he agreed.

After wiping a large amount of slimy cum from my ass while in the bathroom, I wetted a towel to clean up my sperm off the floor. Everyone was sitting around naked, just chatting, and enjoying their post sex conversations. While down on my knees, I still could feel cum oozing out of my gaped asshole.

Still on the couch with his huge deflating dick covered in his cum and greasy lube, Lance sat up quickly to present his new found idea, "That's it! Eric...is Mo still looking for a dump for his party?"

Eric responded, "Yea...I think so. You thinkin what I'm thinkin?"

Ramon and I were confused. Lance and Eric both nodded with widened eyes and large grins.

Lance continued referring to me, grabbing his slimy cock, "Look at that ass. It's tight and smooth and took a pounding with this, like nobody has ever. He would be perfect."

Still sitting in the dining room chair, Eric asked me, "Mark...you wanna make some good money? My buddy Mo is throwin this big outdoor party at his crib. He is looking for a cum dump for about eight hours. I think he said he'd pay a grand. That's over a hundred an hour which ain't bad."

"I have heard of a cum dump but what would I have to do?" I asked.

"You hang out in a room and let guys come in and fuck ya when they need to get a nut. Mo said it would be dope to give anyone that don't hook up, a release so everyone can be chill. There'd be no fightin or nothin."

Lance chimed in, "You just showed me that your ass can handle it. You should do it...easy money. You in?"

I thought about it as we all continued to drink and hang out naked. It was good money and the best part is that I would get to take quite a few strange dicks in my ass which gave me a thrill. Just discussing the details made me horny again so before Ramon and I left, we all went into the bedroom and all three of them took turns and fucked me until each one added another load in my ass.

Eric had sent my number to Mo and the next day he gave me a call. He gave me a brief description of what he wanted and after I accepted, he told me that he would give more details on that day. I was excited to not only make that money but get some anonymous sex in the process.

My life went on as before as I continued to hook up with men until that day arrived in late July. I wanted to be prepared because I had no idea how many dicks I would have to take that night. Mo wanted me there around six even though the party would be small at that time. I spent the morning preparing myself using my large thick dildo just to stretch my anus. I didn't want too much friction and get myself sore so I inserted it and just left it in for a couple of hours like an extra-large butt plug. I showered and was ready to head over.

Following my GPS, I arrived at the house in what I would consider a rough neighborhood. The house itself was large and the backyard was fenced in with an older decrepit wooden fence. Mo met me at the door and shook my hand.

"Hey...glad ya made it. I ain't ever hired a dump before but it makes sense. Brothers won't trip if they don't get any pussy," he welcomed.

I assured, "Glad to do it. The money is good but I am excited about getting all that dick."

"You'll get plenty. I'm talkin some heavy hittin street niggas will be here packing some serious heat."

"That sounds good. I love big ones."

"My boy Eric said ya can take em. That's what I'm lookin for. C'mon in and I'll show ya to your room."

Mo was a light skinned black man about 6' 2 and built really muscular with a neatly trimmed goatee. He showed me around the house which was modest but straightened up. Outside the patio door, the yard was mostly chewed up, patchy, grass but set up with two large speakers, a grill, some picnic tables, outdoor floodlights and several kegs of beer. Leading me to the bedroom, he opened the door to show me my area for the night. There was a king sized bed covered in drop-cloth painters plastic and three large pillows also covered. Against the wall was a nicked up dresser with a huge mirror and next to the bed was a small round table that had been moved there for the occasion. A box of tissues and a small trash can were there for guys to wipe off their cocks and throw away when finished.

Picking up a bottle of baby oil sitting on the table, Mo began giving me instructions, "Ya can use this for lube. That's why I got the plastic so ya'll don't fuck up my bed with the oil and cum. Ya can hang out on your phone but once someone comes in, don't talk with them unless they ask somethin. I don't want anything to fuck up the night. Whatever they want to do, just do it. I'm hiring you as the cum dump so you are ready anytime someone needs ya."

I asked, "When do I get paid and how long do you need me?"

"I'll give ya five hundred now and another five when it's over. There'll be people in and out all evening but the guys who strike out will be in about three or four in the mornin. If it goes over, I'll throw ya some more. I just don't want any fightin or arguin."

"Sounds good."

Since I was the first one there, I went out and drank a couple of beers out of my solo cup until a few of the people started showing up. A group of four hot women dressed up in mini dresses and high heels along with men showed up in pairs. That was my cue to go take my position in the bedroom. The music was thumping outside and could still be heard from where I was.

I stripped down naked and made sure I was ready by squirting a little oil on my middle finger before inserting it into my asshole. It was still stretched and ready and I used a generous amount to make sure it was greased up properly. Tucking a couple of stacked pillows under my body, I leaned over them to rest comfortably while my feet hung over the side of the bed and my ass was presented near the edge.

Messing around on my phone for nearly thirty minutes before the door opened, I was able to look ahead and see who it was from the dresser mirror. Two young black teens who I later learned were Mo's 18 year old brother Max and his same aged friend, Danny. They were talking really low so nobody would know they were in the room with me.

"See...I told ya there was someone in here. My brother hired him as a cum dump and I'm gonna go first before everyone gets here," Max confidently said to his friend.

Danny was unsure, "For real...ya gonna fuck that ass? Your brother will kill ya if he finds out."

"Hell yeah I am," replied Max as he shimmied his pants down around his thighs. "Keep an eye out and make sure no one comes in." After squirting oil on his cock, Max stroked it and slapped my ass a couple of times while grumbling, "Oh yeahhh...for sho I'm gonna fuck this tight ass. Look at it."

After fumbling around for a few seconds, he pushed his cock in my ass until he was balls deep. There was some slight discomfort at first but because of my preparedness, it slipped in rather quickly. It felt like about a 7 inch cock with decent thickness which was a perfect size to start out the evening. Putting his shirt up over his head so that it would stay out of the way, Max pumped like he was plunging a sink because he wanted to cum quickly and leave before his brother found out.

Over our skin slapping quite loudly, Max huffed to his friend, "Fuuuuck. You gonna have to get some of this."

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers
12