Cum Dump Squad: Hotel Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I took his cock out of my mouth, my eyes watering, I asked, "Are all black dicks this big?"

"Most," he shrugged, before adding, "Hurry up, I'm getting hungry."

I nodded and took his cock back in my mouth determined to get him off... to be a good white cock sucker.

I bobbed, like a female porn star, hungrily sucking with appetite for cum.

"Oh yeah, Dan, you're going to be a great addition to the white cock suckers club," he groaned.

Hell, he'd said he had lots of guys willing and eager to suck him off, but they were organized enough to be a club? Was he just speaking euphemistically about all the guys who sucked him off or was it like in the stories I read where there were actual clubs for cock suckers who wanted to service other men's penises?

The idea of having a whole bunch of black dicks to suck suddenly super appealing.

"Sucking black cock is like a Lay's chips commercial, you can't stop at just one," he said.

I imagined he was right.

I knew, without a doubt that I would be doing this again and again. My own dick throbbed at the thrill of having his much bigger dick in my mouth. I needed to make him come and I needed to taste it.

"Oh yeah, don't stop, I'm going to come in your mouth soon," he said, "Do you want that?"

"Mmmmm," I moaned, sounding pathetic and yet wanting nothing more than to get him off and taste his load.

"Tell me," he ordered, "tell me what you want."

I reluctantly took the glorious cock out of my mouth and begged, sounding like a complete faggot, "Please come in my mouth, I want to taste your cum so bad. I want to be a great cock sucker for you."

"You'll be my at-school cock sucker?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered without hesitation.

"I will drop a load in your hungry mouth every day," he assured, as he sat up, then got on his knees.

I got up on my hands and knees to be at the right level to accept his offering, then opened up like a good slut. He slid his dick in my mouth and began slowly face fucking me.

"Oh yeah, I told the boys I'd have you taking my dick within two hours," he said, as he pumped his dick between my lips.

My eyes went wide at those words. What boys? Although at that precise moment I didn't care who knew I was his cock sucker, I just wanted his load. I craved it. I had to have it.

"You ready for my load?" he asked, after a dozen or so strokes.

I moaned lustfully in response and a moment later he grunted and shot his warm, gooey load down my throat. "Oh yeah, take it all."

He kept pumping and in a few seconds his entire load was in my belly. After a few more strokes he pulled out and said, "Good job."

"Thanks," I said, thinking it was the weirdest compliment I had ever been given.

After a couple of minutes, as he sat back down on the bed and resumed watching football I asked, "Um, what did you mean by the boys?"

"Oh, just that three of my other cum buckets as well as Bruce and Derek all bet on how long it would take you to become my cock sucker," he said.

"You did?" I asked. Bruce was another professor at our school and Derek an ex-NFL player who coached youth football in our community and assisted with out school team...both black.

"Yeah, everyone will be excited to have a new cock sucker if you want to join our Cum Bucket Squad," he said.

"Cum Bucket Squad?" I repeated his words in utter bewilderment even as I was still rock hard.

"Yeah, we have a good fifty students, including some who are players on the team, a few professors, a couple coaches, and a few business partners all on call to suck or get fucked by black cock," he said casually.

The words 'get fucked' made my eyes go wide as did the lengthy list of so-called cock suckers.

"Yeah, we have some who are gloryhole cock suckers to keep their identity secret, there are secret locations for come-and-go load drops, there is the odd bottom who will bend over and just take dick after dick in his ass, and there are players and other students who will drop everything to come to any of our places to get a load. Dan, we have weekly orgies where white men from eighteen to eighty suck cock and get fucked by well-hung black dicks."

"No way," I said, this just sounding too wild.

"Everything I said is one hundred percent true," he said. "Fuck," he cursed.

I looked at the television to see the Giants just got picked off.

"So nothing changes between us?" I questioned.

"No, no," he said, "you're still a coach, you're still a friend, but now you're also a cum dump."

"And what about this Cum Bucket Squad?" I heard myself asking.

"You want to join it?" he asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

"If you do, you will get all the BBC you ever wanted and perhaps more," he said.

"At the moment that sounds pretty good," I admitted, my hard cock still leading the way.

"Yeah, although after you drop your own load you may feel different and guilty," he warned.

"Right now all I can think about is black cock," I pathetically said.

"Want more right now?" he asked.

"Um," I began as I looked at his semi-flaccid cock.

"I have a couple friends here who came to watch the game tomorrow," he said, "they could be here in a few minutes."

"I don't know," I hesitated, sucking his cock one thing, but sucking strangers a whole other matter... even though ironically I had already pretty much already stated I wanted to join the Cum Bucket Squad.

"It's obvious you're still hungry," he said, then glancing at my fully erect dick, "and horny."

"It's just, this has been..." I glanced at his still very impressive dick. "a lot to take in."

I realized my accidental wording as he chuckled, "Yeah, it can be," as he grabbed his phone. "Why don't you come back here and suck on my balls. I can guarantee you another load."

"Um, okay," I said. The idea the night wasn't over and I would get his cock and cum again made my dick twitch and pushed away the fear of others knowing of my new predicament. Although I'm not sure predicament was the right word as I wasn't trying to get out of it, I was already accepting this new reality.

He didn't say anything, just spread his legs as he typed something on his phone. Was he texting his friends? Was he texting his buddies back home about a new cock sucker for the Cum Bucket Squad? Was he informing the cock suckers and bottoms of the Squad that he had recruited a new member?

As I lay on my stomach and moved my mouth to his big black ball sac, I pondered the possibilities of each.

Bringing more men over meant more cock and right now that made my dick throb.

Then telling either the tops and/or bottoms of the Cum Bucket Squad both intrigued and terrified me. The idea there was a large group of black men with big black cocks willing to get sucked was utterly fascinating and made my mouth water as I found his first ball and sucked it in my mouth. It was a weird feeling and yet felt right, just like being on my knees earlier with his cock in my mouth felt natural.

On the other hand, it seemed likely, based on his list of current cock suckers in the Squad, there would be men I knew... students even. That terrified me.

Lastly, what if my wife found out? What would she think? What would she do? I know she did have a black boyfriend before me, but she had never much talked about it.

I asked, something intriguing me, "Why squad instead of club?"

"Squad means part of a team," he said, "it's a more powerful connection."

"Makes sense," I said, as I resumed sucking on his big balls.

A moment later, I heard him say, "Hey, baby."

"Hey, honey," his girlfriend Beth replied. Were they face timing? "How was the flight?"

He snapped his fingers and I resumed sucking on his balls, searching and finding the second big ball.

"Good, it was on time for once."

"That's a rarity."

"Yeah, so how was your day?"

And then for four or five minutes they chatted about the mundane day-to-day lives couples talk about while I went back and forth between his two balls, feeling awkward and hoping the call would end so I could suck his dick again, which had been slowly hardening.

As if reading my mind, he did one of the two things as he tapped my head and pointed to his cock head.

I mouthed, 'Now?'.

He nodded.

So, I repositioned myself back onto my knees from the somewhat uncomfortable position on my stomach, my neck a little sore, and took his cock head in my mouth. Unlike the first time, I didn't bob, I started first by just wrapping my lips around his thick dick and swirling my tongue around, hoping it would become fully erect that way.

I was only slightly listening when Beth asked, "How is the bet going?"

My eyes again went cartoon-wide.

"Already won," he said, as he looked directly at me.

"Me too," she replied, which instantly had me curious what the bet was. I assumed I was the one bet, but what was hers?

"What time?"

"A couple of hours ago," she said. "I imagine you were still airborne, so unless you slid your big cock in his mouth on the plane I won."

"You had the time advantage," he sighed.

"You could have dumped your load in him at the airport bathroom, on the plane, in the Uber to the airport," she listed off, "stop making excuses, you lost."

"Fine, you won," he said.

"Have you fucked him yet?"

"No, although he is working on my dick right now," he said, and then turned his phone to let his wife see me with a mouthful of cock.

"Hi, Dan," she greeted, as I could see her perfectly sized black tits.

I didn't know what to say as my mouth was wrapped around her boyfriend's dick. I finally took my lips off his dick and said sheepishly and with utter humiliation, "Hi, Beth."

"Have you talked to your wife since you landed?" Beth asked.

"No, not yet," I admitted, something I usually would have done before now.

"Stroke it," he ordered.

So I began stroking his cock while I surreally talked to his naked, at least from the top half up, girlfriend.

"Want to?" she asked.

Before I could respond, she moved her camera around and I was staring at my wife, her face wet with pussy juice, between Beth's legs.

My eyes once again went wide... but this time my mouth dropped open.

"Hi, honey," my wife, Desiree, greeted without the same shame and humiliation I was feeling as she licked Beth's pussy.

"Uh, hi," I responded.

"Was sucking dick as amazing as you fantasized?" she asked, again blowing me out of the water.

"Pardon?" I asked, hearing the question, but shocked to hear it asked, especially from my wife.

"I've seen your internet history," she said, as she again licked between Beth's pussy lips.

"Oh," I said, not sure what else to say. At least the one worry of how my wife would react was no longer relevant it seemed.

"Yes, I told Beth about it a few days ago while we were out for coffee," she explained.

"Wait a minute, are you sure you didn't turn her before today?" asked Tyler.

"No, although I'm sure I could have," Beth said, "she was dying to taste chocolate."

"It's been a long-time fantasy," my wife said.

"Really?" I asked. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted to suck dick?"

"Black dick," I for some reason needed to clarify.

"Sorry, why did you not tell me you wanted to suck a big black cock?"

"I didn't know how to bring it up."

"Well, now I know and I think it's fucking hot," she said.

"You between Beth's legs is pretty hot too," I said.

"Are you going to take it in the ass?" Beth bluntly asked.

"Yes, baby, take it in the ass," my wife said.

"What?"

"We want to watch you take it in the ass," Beth said.

"Yes, baby, will you take Tyler's big cock in your asshole?"

"Jesus!" I said, this wild night getting more and more surreal.

"Do it, baby, take Tyler's cock in your asshole," my pretty wife said looking right at me from between a pair of black legs.

"You sure?" I asked.

"You take it in the ass and you can fuck my ass," she offered, something she had never even remotely seriously considered.

"Really?" I asked.

"Although I get her asshole first," another voice chirped in.

"Just slide it in," my wife said, "I'm ready to get my asshole fucked."

"Who is that?" I asked, the voice familiar and yet I couldn't place it even as I processed more of my wife's shocking words.

"Get ready, slut," the voice said.

"Oooooooh," my wife moaned, as the camera moved up and I saw who was behind her... her best friend and colleague Jasmine Walker.

"Hey, Dan," she waved with one hand as her naked body was moving forward and apparently into my wife's asshole.

"Hi," I said mesmerized, as she began to slowly fuck my wife.

"Oh baby, a dick in my ass feels so good," she moaned.

"Get eating," Beth said, grabbing my wife and pulling her back between her chocolate legs.

Then for a couple of minutes, I stroked Tyler's dick while I watched my wife get lesbian spit-roasted, if that is a thing.

"Get sucking, Dan," Beth ordered, "we want to watch you take it in the ass."

"Yes, baby," my wife chirped in. "I want to see you suck cock and get fucked."

I wordlessly obeyed all the orders and took Tyler's cock in my mouth, enjoying the thrill of his hard cock and somehow enhanced by the fact my wife supported this new side of me... even as I was terrified to take this huge dick in my ass.

"Oh yes, baby, suck that cock, take all that big dick in your mouth," my bride wickedly encouraged, even as she moaned saying it. A second later, she added, not talking to me anymore, "Harder, Jaz, fuck me harder."

"I can't believe we have wasted all these years just being friends," Jasmine said.

"I can't believe you have been a submissive slut to Beth and other women and never told me," my wife responded with a wild moan as I could hear their bodies slamming together and wished I could see it.

After a couple of minutes of me sucking Tyler's hard cock, Beth said, "You brought the lube, right, baby?"

"Never leave home without it," he answered, which I thought would have been the kinkiest American Express commercial yet, even as I took more and more of his rod in my mouth.

"Fuck him," Beth ordered.

"Yes, fuck my husband," my wife chipped in.

"You'll love having a cock up your ass, Dan," Jasmine also got involved.

"Oh fuck, Jaz, hammer my asshole." Desiree's moans increased every few seconds and I knew she was going to come soon. Could she come just from getting fucked in the ass?

"Destroy our new slut's shit hole," Beth wickedly instructed, as Tyler rolled off the bed, and handed me the phone.

I could see my wife getting hammered from behind, as she licked Beth and also had one hand frantically rubbing her pussy.

"Pound her asshole, Jaz," I encouraged, my cock aching.

"Yeah, I plan to fuck yours too," Jaz said, looking right at me as both of her hands were firmly on my wife's hips and she was really giving it to her.

"Any time," I heard myself say, the idea of being pegged something I had vaguely fantasized about and had pondered how to broach the topic with my wife.

"Me first," my wife moaned wildly as she was about to come.

"Make her come," I said, as I slowly stroked my hard dick watching my wife get ass fucked as she tried to lick the young black pussy before her but was struggling to multitask.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, oh yes, fuck, give it to me, yes, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!" my wife babbled, begged, and then erupted.

"Shit, she is a wild one," Tyler said, as he moved back on the bed behind me.

"Yeah," I said, recalling the days she had been pretty wild... wondering if it was my fault for holding her back.

"It's time to watch your husband take some big black dick," Beth said.

"I need a minute," Desiree said, clearly still enjoying the after glow of her anal orgasm.

"Jasmine, come finish what Desiree started," Beth ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," the school teacher replied, as my wife slowly got up and sat beside the black beauty as I felt Tyler's fingers lubing up my asshole.

Jasmine moved between Beth's legs as I felt a finger slide in my ass.

"Oooooh," I moaned, a slight discomfort, but also a chill that went down my spine and directly to my hard as a rock cock.

"Just fuck him," my wife said.

"All right," Tyler laughed, pulling his finger out.

"Give it to him good, baby," Beth said, as her hand went on Jasmine's head.

"You'll love it, baby," Desiree assured, her hand going to her pussy, just as I felt his dick poking at my lubed ass.

"I hope sooooo," I said with a whimpered moan, as I felt his cock push and slowly slide inside me.

"Oh yes, baby, take that dick," my wife moaned, seeming to get aroused watching me take another man's dick in my ass.

"I don't think I have a choice," I responded, although it didn't come out as one full sentence, as I felt my asshole stretched wide and filled... a surreal sensation of pleasure and pain.

"Are you all in, baby?" Beth asked.

"Yeah, he took it all," Tyler said, sounding impressed, as I felt his body leaning against mine as I was in awe of the fact I was balls deep with dick.

"How does it feel?" Desiree asked.

"Weird and good," I answered, the closest I could come to describing what I was feeling even as I held the phone so they could watch my sodomy.

"Well, don't make love to him, fuck him," Beth ordered.

"Yes, baby," Tyler laughed again, as he began fucking me.

"Ooooooooh," I moaned, as an overwhelming fire burned inside me, while a strange sensation coursed through me.

"Oh yes, you look so sexy getting fucked," my wife moaned.

"Give it to him baby, show him what it means to be a bottom boy," Beth added with a loud moan, Jasmine obviously working over her pussy pretty good.

"Jesus," was all I could muster, as the pleasurable sensations which oddly and inexplicably somewhat felt like going to the washroom but with much more intensity coursed through me.

"Oh yeah, he's loving dick in his asshole," Beth said, after watching a dozen or so strokes in me.

"I am," I admitted, as his pace picked up. Wanting even more, I begged, in a voice I only partly recognized as mine, "Harder, Tyler, give it to me harder."

"Fuck the bitch," Beth demanded.

"Pound my husband's asshole, Tyler," my wife added. "Really fuck the shit out of him."

"All right," he chuckled, as he put his big muscular hands on my hips and in one movement slammed into me.

"Oh my God!" I bellowed as he filled me as deep as he humanly could and then started furious, hard pumps into my ass, his entire body slamming into me with each foreword thrust.

"Another white boy forever turned," Beth laughed.

"Oh yes, baby, you're such a natural cock sucking, dick taking bottom," Desiree said, a compliment I had never been looking for.

"Yeah, his asshole really tightens around my dick," Tyler added.

"So good, so good," I repeated in euphoric dreamland. The pleasure inside like nothing I had ever experienced, the reality this was actually happening unbelievable.

"Beg for his dick, cum dump," Beth ordered about a minute later as my moans turned into something more primal and my hard cock pulsed with pleasure with each deep dick drilling.

"Yes, beg, fuck toy," my wife gave her two cents worth.

"Harder, give me every inch of your big, fat, black cock. Show my wife I'm just a cock sucking, dick taking, cum dump for black cock. Just keep on with your deep dick drilling," I babbled, as I felt like I might actually cum from getting ass fucked.

"Shit, I'm using that," Jasmine spoke for the first time.

"This would make a good story," my bride said.

"Oh yeah," Beth agreed.

"Let me see your dick slamming into his asshole, Tyler," my wife requested.

"Give me the phone," Tyler ordered.

I awkwardly gave it to him, thankful to not be in control of holding it, as I could now firmly place both hands on the bed for better balance as he slammed into me.