Cum Insemination Fascination

Story Info
Cumming sperm inside every women I can.
10.4k words
3.89
64.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bidavy
bidavy
118 Followers

Note: This story is a male dom, womanizer with brief references to incest by way of fantasy but is incidental to the story.

*

Ever since I can remember I've fascinated, obsessed by insemination, cumming inside a women and making them pregnant. I understand why "they," do the money shot in porn but it's such a waste of quality cum no matter what the circumstances, porn or not! From my early days my tendencies were dominant and continue to be while getting more and more deviant.

The following is a compilation of sexual experiences where my ONLY goal was to inseminate the girl, women, fuck toy or bimbo I was using. Like all men, I'm perpetually horny and I see myself superior to women in every way there is. Women are here to fuck, make babies and make sure Jr. gets to baseball practice, to serve men essentially.

I was obsessed about cumming in women long before I ever had the chance. My balls constantly produce cum and if there was a way to bottle the shit, I'd be filthy rich, it never stops and if I go more than a day without cumming, it's like a fire hose when I let loose a blast. I have a difficult time cumming with a condom and I hate wearing one and always have. Obviously, I'm cautious about the women I fuck, due to the nasty STD's out there and most women wont fuck you without a rubber and Ill elaborate how I solved that insemination hurdle.

As my entire purpose is to try to inseminate the women I fuck, I have no real interest in blow jobs or anal, (not that I wont take either one) but it's much easier to get into a pussy if you aren't wasting your time trying to negotiate for other holes. Plus, I wouldn't dare waste a cum shot in a butt hole or a mouth hole when I can fill pink pussy hole with my sticky, gooey sperm. Yes, from time to time I have worn a condom but for the most part I won't even bother with that layer of plastic separating my sperm from the womb of the pussy I'm attempting to make pregnant. A man's duty is to procreate and it is my right to inseminate as many women as possible. Unlikely, I will ever settle to marry one women and only knock her up. I believe they call me a womanizer, whatever, pick a label, I relish it and I just wanted to leave them all with my sticky goo and a bump in 9 months.

The first girl I was able to fuck and cum inside her was Melanie. She was 19, a true freshman and lived with her folks in an upscale neighbourhood but I didn't know much about her other than she came from a religious family (with five kids and all). We were finding our way sexually together and for a church girl she was surprisingly upfront and blunt on the matter of fucking. Melanie wanted to make sure I wasn't using her, so I spent a lot of time with her talking and befriending her. She told me how she believed that women were supposed to produce offspring's for the church, birth control was strictly forbidden and she believed that men could take more than one wife.

When sex came up, she told me she wasn't interested in oral for either of us and the only way she was going to fuck me was if I pulled out, as the rhythm method was their only birth control. That method seemed pretty silly to me so I was eager to agree. She was quite thin, very light white skin with shoulder length dark brown, one length hair and cute little tits, a real T-Shirt and jeans kind of girl next door type. We made out innocently a few times during the summer when we went out on afternoon dates and I finger fucked her a few times under her long skirt around her powder blue cotton panties, in my car. I had seen plenty of porno by this time so I knew what I was going to be seeing but nothing beats your first lay. She had wispy, soft, brown pussy hair that lightly covered her fresh hole. As she was a church girl I was expecting it to be tight like a vice and I'd have to squeeze to get my cock into her slit but when I pressed it into her, it was like slicing a piece of vanilla ice cream cake with a warm butter knife.

She told me it was unbecoming of a girl to fuck any positions except for one, as sex was to procreate only, not for pleasure, we humped like rabbits, missionary style. I was cool with it, as I assumed being on top would better allow me control on a girl who might otherwise try to get out of an insemination opportunity by getting off my cock before I spewed and of course as I assumed, it is the best position to ensure my white goop goes in deep and doesn't drip out.

The feeling was incredible but I was disappointed that her pussy wasn't virgin tight like I was led to believe it would be. While I was pumping away she whispered that she had always wanted to fuck for fun but had never been allowed to. Once inside her warm hole, I was happy to fuck her for as long as I could which wasn't going to be long.

I felt my white cum brewing and she reminded me to pull out several times but there was no way I was going to let my first muff go un-splattered. Melanie kept whispering between little pants of breath, "pull out, pull out, please pull out, please!"

I took great pride in shooting my first gooey load into her womb.

I was sweaty and breathing heavy as I continue pushing my cock into her box, well after I had shot my creamy load to ensure it was as deep as possible, coated along the walls of her sacred mothering hole. She knew that I obviously hadn't pulled out but didn't seem to be pissed at me. My first cum shot into a pussy with no rubber must have been a gallon and it leaked out as I withdrew my cock. I took a proud moment to admire my work and Melanie, self conscious tried to close her legs but I held them open and viewed the beautiful mess I'd made in her wispy pubes and cunny lips. Nothing like legs spread, pussy on display, full of goo. I plunged back in before my cock would go soft.

She knew I had unloaded in her cunny and after we fucked, she suggested have a bath to cleanse ourselves. She laid between my legs with her back towards me as I rubbed and massaged her lips pocking out from the sparse hairs around her hole trying ensure the cum stayed inside her although I was sure some would leak into the bath water too. It was all fairly innocent but it was a great first cum shot. I didn't speak to her again for a few weeks, until she called to tell me she was late. She was very upset I hadn't called and figured I was just like all the others and I had used her. I had and that was my goal. She went on to tell me that it wasn't unheard of for girls in her church to be knocked up and I need not worry as they wouldn't come looking me.

They would assume it was a private family matter, whatever that meant but what a relief. A few years ago I searched her up on social media, she's married with a young family of 3 and one other son who is substantially older than the others by 10 years+? Whoops.

The second girl I came inside of was at a party. She was a true freshman as well. Candeece was her name, a tiny blond with long blonde straight hair, very pretty, maybe 115 pounds with no tits but a killer ass, she was way out of my league but liquor is always your friend. She was a snowboarder type and a really innocent looking, naturally pretty kind of girl. Her parents were affluent in the community. I knew her from some mutual friends and we met up at a house party. After flirting most of the night, we shared a half bottle of lemon gin, which was more like me dumping it down her throat over a "dice," drinking game. We were both pretty drunk and very horny.

Liquor is always your friend when it comes to loosening up a college girl, always. With some "liquid courage," this proper girl was suddenly swearing, smoking cigarettes and acting like she was a true trailer park trash.

We stumbled into the restroom in the basement and began making out. There was no romance involved with Candeece, not that I ever do. I fucked her on the floor next to the stand-up shower and toilet. She was so drunk, she was unable to coordinate herself to get on top or keep her balance, so I took her doggy style from the side. As I was a little liquored up too, I must have pumped her for 20 mins while people banged on the door trying to use the toilet. I kept yelling that she was sick and to fuck off as I pumped her tiny blond pussy. Her white jeans were around her knees, I didn't even bother to take them off, there was no need, once I was able to get at her snatch. I rubbed her flat chest with one hand as I pumped her cunny and held her by the hair with my other hand. She was meeting my thrusts as I pumped her and she was so lost in moment she didn't even ask if I had a rubber. Silly girl!

Once I felt my cum was ready to erupt, I easily flipped her drunk frame onto her tummy and pumped her from behind with her ass arched up. It was a perfect little ass to poke and I spewed into her like a volcano. I continued to slide my glossy cock in and out of her slick pussy hole, very slowly, in and out, long after I dumped my cream, to ensure it was as deep as possible, as I always do. After I was done using her hole, we lay on the floor together on our backs and I lit a cigarette. The fucking seemed to sober her up, somewhat.

With her white jeans and thong panties around her knees she struggled to get on the toilet to pee. Once she got herself onto the toilet she pissed while I watched (a first for me then and fucking hot by the way)

As she went to wipe her freshly fucked cunny, she kept dabbing her tiny pee hole with toilet paper trying to wipe up when suddenly in her drunken state she realized that the wetness she was dabbing was my cum leaking out of her. She started cursing at me, which was hilarious as she could barely sit up right, only one eye open. She was using her fingers to try to scoop my sperm from her pussy.

Fuck, I wish there were cameras in those days, to record this ditsy wasted blond calling me a "fucker" while doing her best to "de-cum" herself of my creamy deposit. She was flicking the small amount of semen she could gather onto the floor and wiping the rest on the hand towel. I pitied the poor asshole who washed his hands after we left.

She was slurring and angry.

"I can't believe you came in me, you fuckin' fucker," as I zipped up chuckling to myself, I was a fucker alright but it was more like, I "fucked-er." As I opened the door to the restroom to leave, people in the hallway had a clear view of Candeese sitting on the toilet feebly attempting to scoop my cum from her blonde pussy onto the floor while trying to pull up her pants with her other hand. I figured she was so drunk she must have woken up in the morning with dried cum on her panty crotch. Good times indeed. I never spoke to her again obviously but I heard some years later she did get knocked up and I figured the lucky fucker who came in her owed me a favour for opening her up.

A few years later I found myself at a massage parlor by accident. I was now a suit and tie kind of guy and I was out dropping off a package at a restaurant my company was doing business with. It was in a 1960's era shopping plaza tucked deep inside a residential neighbourhood with the old style independent convenience store, local hair salon, this restaurant and in the corner a shop with a hand written sign that simply read massage on it in the window. I decided today might be a good day to get stroked off.

I met a women in her early 30's sitting on a beat up sofa watching a game show on a crappy old TV. She seemed somewhat surprised to see me. She asked how I found her? She told me she was by appointment only and appeared very suspicious as to why I was here. I explained I was on business and that I was not a vice cop which seemed to alleviate her somewhat but she was still awkward as hell. She was nervous and tense with me being so forward even though I flashed a $50 bill at her. She told me she only had 30 mins and it was $50 for a massage, cash only. She locked the front door and quickly showed me to the to the other room with the massage table. Her name was Shay, she was attractive enough I guess but kind of homely looking, a little mousy, really long brown hair with bangs, round eye glasses, slightly chubby, not really fat but a "few extra" pounds for sure and very little make up. She spoke with a very, very quiet voice, never making eye contact. She was wore a tight top showing her wide hips, big titties and pair of jeans that she had crammed her large ass into and bare feet.

I knew why I was here and stripped naked and didn't bother covering myself with a the towel she left for me, laying on my back with my cock and balls on display. She began giving me a fairly lifeless massage on my chest and waited for me to approach the subject of the tip. I told her I only had $125 bucks total in cash and what could I get for that? Shay told me a full body massage with release was $50 bucks, "plus tip" and she didn't do anything else. We agreed, but she told me she needed to see the cash first and reached into my jacket and tossed a $50 bill towards her, I didn't even hand it to her. I was already hard as a rock. I hadn't cum in 2 days. She awkwardly began to stoke my cock. I laid there feeling her stale touch, there was nothing sexy or erotic about his experience. There was no conversation and the only sound in the room was the jerking of my dick in the oil she dibbled on it, I was getting bored. After about 30 mins she finally spoke,

"My hand is getting sore, are you going to be done soon?"

This was hardly the experience I was hoping for and I told her as much. I asked her if she ever sucked men off, she was annoyed at my question and said,

"I told you, I only do hand release, I'm not a whore, I don't fuck for money."

I replied that I didn't pay for sex either but this wasn't working and that would speed it up. She eyed me up nervously and unfriendly. I spoke sternly to her and said all I had was another $25 bucks in my wallet and would she at least show me her tits while she jerked me. She shifted her weigh and agreed.

She pulled off her shirt and revealed a cheap brown bra that had breast pads inside of the cups. She unhooked her claps and unleased her huge fleshy hanging teets, which were way bigger looking without the bra. I'd never seen tits this big in person, other than strippers' tits. These were no stripper tits, they were saggy and droopy and fuck was I turned on by this homely looking women. I could see stretch marks on her pudgy tummy.

She resumed her listless hand job. I asked her if I could touch her to help my release along. She didn't make eye contact with me but nodded her head. I reached out a gripped her huge saggy tit in my hand. It was heavy but soft like a used tube sock and it felt great. She had massive pink nipples the size of dollar coins to accompany her oversized utters. I wasn't gentle either when I clawed at her tits. As I squeezed, a small drip of mothers milk appeared and dripped from her nipple. She was bashful and went to wipe it up and I grabbed her wrist and stopped her from wiping the milk.

"Leave it, let it drip," I said abruptly.

She was totally self-conscious as we both watched the whitish fluid leak from her swollen teet, running down the bottom of her saggy bosom and dripped onto the sheet.

After a few more minutes I asked if could massage her topless on the table and jerk myself off. She sheepishly nodded and we swapped positions.

As she was getting onto the table I said to her harshly,

"You'll need to lose the rest of your clothing."

And to my surprise she did. She peeled down her pants and panties and stepped out of them showing off a nicely shaved cunt. I never get tired of shaved cunts.

She was on her front, I began to rub her shoulders and ran my hand down her side. She had a half fat a roll towards her hips and I grabbed at it and tugged it gently. She was clearly embarrassed by her fat roll and I knew it. So I made sure to outline it slowly with my fingers keying in on it and gently rubbing that area. Her was ass wasn't super fat so to speak, but full and chubby and poked it with my finger and made it ripple to my touch.

She was still very tense so I focused on her shoulders and neck and she began to relax, sort of. I asked her why she only did hand release as I thought these kinds of places offered a range of services. She told me she only had four full time clients and would massage a select number of other client by appointment, for hand release only, which is why she was so surprised to see me as a walk in. I moved my hands lower towards her chubby ass and as I rubbed it, it wiggled and jiggled. She tensed again watched me carefully over her shoulder, not appreciating my glee at jiggling her chubby-wubby ass cheeks.

She told me her main client paid her rent and he came once a week or when he could.

"He pays your rent for hand jobs?"

"We'll not exactly, I do things that his wife won't do," sounding unimpressed with my questions.

I moved my hands and grabbed at her tits and each time I pinched them they leaked again on the bed. She shifted herself so I had a harder time groping her but as they got squished by her own weight they leaked more. I marvelled at the milk they created leaving wet spots on the sheet. I reached for the side of her closest boob and gave it another squeeze. With my other hand I was stroking my cock. I made direct eye contact with her

"What kind of things?" I asked.

"He fucks me," she said sounding annoyed.

"And, that's it?"

"He likes my breast milk and, and well I do stuff to him," she creaked out.

"You produce milk naturally?" I enquired.

"No!" She snapped with a foul facial expression.

"He got me pregnant and I'm still nursing," as I gave her tit another grope and a poke.

And what about the other three men, do they nurse you too?"

"No!" She snapped at me, "they're all married and all they're safe."

She had tuned herself while talking to me and her legs were spread slightly. By this point I was no longer massaging her at all, I was totally groping her with one hand while I continued to stroked my cock meat with the other and I stepped closer to her head so my cock wasn't far from her face.

I let my finger wander to her bum and searched around for her anus.

"Does anyone fuck you in here?" I said with a grin.

"Hey, careful down there."

But she didn't ask me stop, so I pressed my intentions further and found her shaved pussy, I love shaved cunts, did I mention that?

She was wet, what a little scamp. I continue stroking my dick and making eye contact with her. She would look at me then look away but I never broke my ogling at her. I pressed my middle finger into to her sloppy hole without protest. She shifted forward on the bed slightly as if to move away from me but I simply pushed my finger deeper into her.

"So I'm guessing that since I'm still here and we are way over 30 minutes you are not expecting any more clients today?"

She didn't answer. She didn't need to.

"You're wet," I said, again, no response.

And she was, sopping wet, she was still looking very nervous but did nothing to stop me from touching her wherever I wanted including poking at her asshole again, which caused her to grimace but not say a word. I began to frig her pussy and she was panting ever so quietly trying to hide the fact she was horny. He pussy was betraying her on my fingers while I continued to touch her sex.

"You know, I'm paying you and I'm supposed to be the one who gets to release, not you."

She shot me a dirty look but still said nothing. I took my hand from her pussy and moved two steps towards the middle of the massage table and aimed my cock at her wet, bald hole. I pushed it towards her. She didn't move and I slid my hard pole into her like I was putting my hand into my own well, oiled baseball glove.

"Hey, we didn't agree on that, I don't fuck people I don't know."

bidavy
bidavy
118 Followers