Cum On Home to Me

Story Info
He's waiting at home for you...come home and knock him up?
1.7k words
4.5
22.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,339 Followers

I anxiously scramble to the door, my keys fumbling in my hands as I attempt to unlock it. Today was unusually slow at work, so the boss let me go home early. Was it because he knows what I've been thinking about all day? Was it the vacant staring, the lip-biting and the wobbly knees that gave it away? For god's sake, those are silly reasons to be dismissed so soon; it's just been a dead day after all and there's too many people scheduled to work anyway. But I knew exactly what I was going to do once I swung open the door, tore down through the hall and into the bedroom: I was going to surprise you.

Cinnamon candles burning? Check.

Slow, sensual music gently droning in the background? Check.

Thoughts of you throwing my legs back and pounding the ever-loving shit out of me with your girl-cock? Ohhhhhhh, *check.*

I had it all mapped out in my mind, but I quickly noticed the flaw in my plans: you weren't going to be home in another two hours...*fuck.*

So, what better way to kill time until you came home? Why, edge like an unbridled idiot, of course. I stripped off all my clothes, grabbed my phone and skimmed through our messages to find a picture of your body that you sent me from the work bathroom the other day. Your shirt lifted up by your teeth, presenting those gorgeous, bra-less tits and taut nipples...and I look down to see your dripping, hard cock poking its way out of the zipper of your jeans, showing me how turned on you were that day. But what about today? I wonder if you're thinking of me lying on this bed, feverishly running my hands all over my body wishing those were your hands touching me. How hard and how wet would you be now? A soft coo escapes my lips as I focus on the sight of you. The more I stare at this picture, the more I hope you make it home soon to fuck me.

Thirty minutes pass...my hand is completely soaked with pre-cum, and my whole body feels like it's been lit on fire from all the stroking and erotic friction I've put it through.

An hour passes...I find myself moaning just a little louder now, anticipating you to walk through that door and hear how horny and how desperate I am for you, thrusting and gyrating my hips and up down as I stroke, fervently grinding on this phantom cock while the sweat drips down my body. God, I wish you can feel me right now. I wish you can feel how hot and how needy I am for you.

Hour two steadily rolls around, making it feel like forever. By now, my dick is turning all shades of purple, but suddenly I hear the lock turn and the front door gently open. My voice is already fading from all the moaning I've been doing, but once I hear your footsteps, my strength returns and my excitement arises; you're home, and I HAVE to let you know how much I want you! My needy moans soon escalate into enthusiastic whines, and my hips resume rocking back and forth. There's no way I was merely putting on a show for you. No, the want was genuine and I needed you inside me NOW.

I open my eyes and see you standing there, leaning on the doorway with a devious smirk on your face. You're soaking in the sight of me writhing in our bed, keening out your name and stroking myself crazy, not letting myself cum until you came to relieve me. You strip for me, slowly and torturously, gradually undoing your shirt button by button. Even before you took it off, I could tell your nipples have been rock-hard all day...but those weren't the only things that were rock-hard for me. There it was, that beautifully pulsing girl-cock, dripping with so much pre-cum. I wanted to crawl across the bed and lick up every single honey-laden drop, but no...I know *exactly* what you've had in mind tonight, and it's what I want, too.

"You've been edging yourself this whole time waiting for me to come home?" you laugh at my sheer idiocy of tormenting myself for over two hours.

"Mmmm...mm-hmm!" I nod as I bite my lip, staring you in the eyes. "This is exactly what I was waiting for. My ass needs you; it's throbbing for you so bad."

Then I say something that's completely unexpected, surprising us both.

"I want you to breed me, Daddy...I want you to get me *pregnant*, Daddy!"

I try to backtrack what I said, explaining away that it was just a subconscious slip of the tongue. Edging this long would make you say some stupid things, sure. But the look on your face says it all: you're game for this idea...and you know what? I am, too. This is it. No going back now. I reiterate what I want from you, and I make my command crystal clear: "I want you to breed me NOW."

You position yourself right in between my legs. A sudden mischievous idea enters my mind, and I trap you in my embrace, arms and legs enfolding you. I've got you in a leglock now, baby. You won't be able to go anywhere until that girl-cock is in my tight, hungry hole. I flash a devilish smile at you, and you can see that lustful gleam in my eye. You whimper and lick your lips, as I know this is turning you on. Oh, god, I can feel your pre-cum lubing up my asshole as you rub the tip against my entrance. There's something so sexy about all of this: the dominant position you're in, yet you know I have complete and utter control over your girl-cock, where it goes...and where it belongs.

I grab your ass and swiftly guide your cock deep into me in one fell swoop, causing me to cry out in immense relief and pleasure. We both moan together as we pick up a steady rhythm between us two. My hips and yours colliding into each other...your balls smacking my ass as I claw onto your shoulders as you drive into me. I hope you can feel how tight I am for you, Daddy...how much I need you to throb and pulse deep inside me.

Then, without much thought at all, you cum inside me. I could feel it so deep...so warm, so juicy, and so...thick. The dam breaks before it had a chance for the stone to chip away. It was the excitement of knowing that while you may be on top, I was in charge of you. You try to pull away, apologizing that you didn't expect to cum this early. My legs squeeze tighter around your waist, keeping your still-pulsating cock inside me, begging and insisting you not to pull out.

"No...more. I want more from you," I gasped as you made sure not one single drop of cum drips out of me. I arch my back to give you a chance to explore my body with your hands. I get so lost in how good your cock feels deep inside me...how big you are and how you're stretching me out...and how you're hitting my prostate so precisely, I don't even notice your hands lingering around my chest until I feel a sharp, pleasurable pain. Oh, fuck, you're pinching my nipples! My cock jumps with delight as it leaks pre-cum again, lightly glazing my stomach as you pinch and rub my nipples, making them hard and achy just like my dick. I feel myself delving down into my sluttiness while trying to cling on to what dominance I had left, so what do I do?

I forcefully flip you onto your back and pin your wrists down onto the bed as I slip your cock back into my ass and ride you for all you're worth. I make the grandest mistake of letting my hands wander all over your body, gently kneading your tits as I rode you...because once my hands let go off your wrists, yours grab hold of my hips, and you SLAM your cock so hard and deep into me, a feminine squeal or three escapes my mouth. Ohh, fuck, you're holding me down on your cock!

And just like that...my dominance and control over you? POOF. Gone.

I bounce harder and faster as I feel myself sink lower down and down into slut space, my moans and whimpers in blind synchronicity with yours, my hands gripping on to your soft tits for dear life as you bucked up into me over and over again. You see my dick bobbing up and down with each bounce, with strings of pre-cum flying all over, pooling all over your stomach and making it all sticky, shiny and slick. Your cock keeps feeling so good deep inside me, I can't help but moan and squeal with you, Daddy...moaning, squealing, panting, whimpering and whining like a porn star on payday.

And then I sense it: you're tensing up once again inside my ever-ready boy pussy. I wiggle my hips faster, securing my place around your cock, getting ready to let myself go crazy pounding my ass down on your girl-dick. I do every sexy, nasty thing imaginable to bring you closer to cumming: wriggling my ass down on you like I'm giving you a slow, sultry lap dance, pinching my own nipples, sluttily shouting and moaning your name as I beg you to breed my anal cunt and make it yours. "Mmmmm, Daddy, give it to me! Give me your cum! Ohh, god, please give it to me! Ohhhh, god, I wanna have your babies, PLEASE! Fuck me full of cuuuuum!"

And, ohhhh, you do...with one glorious, simultaneous scream, we cum together. My body convulses and I whimper with each jet of cum squirting all over your tits and your stomach, my asshole clenching snugly around your twitching girl-cock as you pump me full of your cream.

I collapse on top of you, resting my head on your breasts as I hear your breath slow down as my heart beats down to its calm, normal rate. You gently raise my chin up so your lips can meet mine. We kiss so tenderly, so sweetly...until your tongue slowly and lustfully tangoes with mine, tasting each other so hot. Oh, god, I'm getting so horny again, and I hope you're still hard for me. Breed me again...pleeeease, Daddy?

tarkustrooper
tarkustrooper
1,339 Followers