Cum Slut

Story Info
Andy is underdressed and the girls help him out!
8.8k words
4.8
13.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a deep breath in my car as I look at myself in the rearview mirror. My friend Michelle is hosting a party today, but a number of things are working against me. One, I wasn't able to get off work, and my grueling 8 hour shift turned into an even more dreadful 12 hour shift, making me quite a few hours late to this get together. Two, I took a closer look at the invitation I received earlier this morning to see this is a fancy dress party. Every few months or so, Michelle hosted a party, and every once in a while, there was a theme attached to it. This was one of those occasions, and I was in no way prepared.

I did not have nearly enough time to even come close to putting myself together for this. I texted a friend attending the party before leaving work and he said it was "totally fine" and to "just dress comfortably." Still, as I looked down at my black jeans and short sleeved collared shirt, I felt underdressed.

Shifting in my seat, I can't help but think of the other article of clothing I decided to wear to this event. A pink and white floral adjustable thong from Victoria's Secret. I had finally pulled the trigger last week and bought my first pair of panties. A long time crossdressing desire, paired with participating in "no nut november," had my horniness at an all time high for this early December gathering.

I'm not quite sure where my desire for crossdressing, or more accurately, panties began. I just love them. Not only that but the thrill of buying them in person and hoping I'd have to reveal they were for me and not for a girlfriend or wife was incomparable. At least I thought it was until I felt these panties I'm wearing now nestle in between my ass cheeks, knowing I was about to go inside Michelle's house and be surrounded by friends who would be none the wiser of my undergarment choice... knowing most of the girls inside would be wearing cute panties themselves... possibly even the very same pair I have on right now... Wow.

This was my first time wearing panties outside of my home, and I'm going to have to try to control my dirty mind to avoid sporting an erection at this get together. Heck, I had a rock solid hard on the entire drive here. I waited for my dick to at least get down to a half chub before making my way inside. At least my jeans may help to conceal my hard on right? Fuck, that's right, my outfit... I had forgotten all about how underdressed I was. Oh well, I can't be the only one not dressed up right? Wrong.

Michelle, dressed in an exceptionally stylish white dress, excitedly answers the door, hugging me, as I look behind her to a room full of people about as dressed up as dressed up could be.

"Andy!" Michelle squeals, "I'm so glad you could make it!" We hug and sway cheek to cheek as she tells me where the food and drinks are, but I pay little mind to the rest of what she says.

Everyone is dressed immaculately. Almost like it was a wedding or high end business meeting with a bunch of executives. I stick out like a sore thumb in my poor excuse of a "fancy" outfit. Surprisingly though, no one pays much mind to me, or at least says anything out loud. No one aside from Laurie.

"Really, Andy? This is what you call fancy?" she asks.

Laurie is dressed in a beautiful red flowing dress and heels. Almost mesmerized by her beauty I almost struggle to answer, but crack back with a weak apology, mentioning something about my work schedule leaving me with no time to appropriately prepare.

I continue mingling with the rest of the party, doing my best to ignore Laurie. Several games were played and drinks were had, all the while Laurie stared daggers at me. While playing pong, I notice out of the corner of my eye Laurie whispering something to another friend of ours Allie. Allie, who had been drinking the entire night, and wearing a tight fitting black dress that hugged her curves exceptionally well, seemed to notice me and my outfit for the first time.

"What the heck is this Andy!" she practically shouts, "This is not acceptable." Calling out to the other side of the room, "Michelle, don't you have something of Todd's he can wear?" Todd is Michelle's boyfriend, and pretty well dressed himself. He's taller than me by a few inches, but I could maybe pull one of his outfits off.

Michelle, who is noticeably buzzed, comes over, sizing me up. "Hmm... Todd's clothes may be a little big on him, but we can at least try something, come with me."

Allie, Michelle, Laurie, and I walk up the stairs to Michelle's bedroom, and as soon as the door closes, Allie lifts my shirt, starting to say, "The shirt is fine but not appropriate for a..." her words stop in her tracks. "Andy, are you wearing a thong??"

I scurry away from her touch, cheeks blushing red. I touch my shirt at the hip and sure enough feel my thong underneath the material. It must have rode up at some point during the night, and now my three friends here know my deepest secret. She stares at me with a wide smile, Michelle and Laurie's mouths agape.

"No way..." Laurie says.

"Show us!" Michelle says excitedly.

I'm not sure if it was the drinks flowing in me that raised my courage, but I decided to lift my shirt and show them the whale tail sticking out. The idea of someone catching me in my panties was thrilling. Something I constantly thought about and turned me on to no end. I knew the moment Allie saw my thong, my relationship with my friend group would change forever. I decided at that moment, I was going to play this out and see where it led. Maybe the girls will go shopping with me and dress me up further in the future? Little did I know the future would come so soon.

The girls clapped giddily in excitement. "Oh my gosh! This is wonderful!"

"So cute!"

"I want to see it all!" Nerves got the better of me as I lowered my shirt.

I start to say, "Guys, you have to promise not to tell any..." but my words fall on deaf ears as the girls excitedly chat to themselves.

"I know!" Laurie says, "Michelle, why don't we lend him one of your outfits so that he can properly attend this party?" I gulp, not knowing if I wanted this to happen or not. Sure, a situation like this has been a lifelong fantasy for me... but to have it be reality... in front of so many people...

"Laurie," Michelle answers, "That's a fantastic idea. And I have just the outfit in mind." She pulls out a short shimmery silver mini dress and my jaw falls to the floor.

____________

All of a sudden I'm sitting down in a chair in the bathroom with two girls lathering my face in makeup. Blush, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, the whole works. Michelle is squatting down rubbing some type of lotion on my legs , before standing me up and continuing to rub it on my ass. She gets to my genital area and I get a bit apprehensive.

"Guys, this seems to be moving so fast. Yes, I like to dress in panties, but to go completely fem with everybody downstairs... I don't kn-" I'm cut off before I can finish my sentence with Allie reaching down and gripping my hard dick.

"You can't fool us, Andy. As soon as we caught you in your pretty panties and you saw the pretty dress Michelle picked out for you, your dick has been hard as a rock. So save it."

She was right. This entire scenario is a dream come true. A fucked up perverted dream, but a dream nonetheless. The alcohol in my system was loosening my inhibitions.

"That's right, Andy. It's painfully obvious. Now quit acting like you don't want to do this. It'll be a lot more fun if you really let loose..." Laurie pauses before gripping my dick herself and whispering, "And admit you want to dress like a slutty little girl."

Fuck.. I was leaking precum heavily and Michelle even chimed in. "Yeah, Andy. And there's nothing to be ashamed about either! All us girls have a slutty side, and it's clear you want to be one of us... at least in some ways." She eyes my dick up before teasing, "Plus... that thing right there... Well, let's just say you'd have a hard time pleasing any of us."

They all laughed at my lack of size, and Laurie with her hand still on my dick stroked it, "Look guys, it's barely a handful, one half stroke and I nearly slip off it. It's so cute!" She continued the half strokes as they laughed. The snickering paired with the stimulation was too much for me and I came. Cum came shooting out of me onto her hand and the floor. The laughter only doubled in volume after that. "Oh my god, Andy.. Did you just..."

"Cum from us laughing at your tiny dick?" Allie finished and they all started laughing again. Embarrassed, I said nothing. Face red, I kept my head down and apologized.

"Sorry."

"Sorry?! There's nothing to be sorry about, Andy."

"Yeah! It was cute."

"I didn't even know a dick that small could cum!"

"Guys!" Michelle exclaimed, scooping up the cum that landed on her floor. "Let's see if she likes cum!"

"Yes!" Laurie and Allie answered her in excitement.

Before I could even protest, Michelle put her cum covered fingers in my mouth. I obediently sucked and swallowed, getting lost in the moment. And it was at that moment my life would change forever. I had never tasted myself prior to this. Never had any sort of relations with a man. The entire act of putting cum anywhere close to my mouth was just... taboo.

But as soon as Michelle stuck her cum covered fingers in my mouth, the taste was just... magnificent. It was salty yet sweet... thick... creamy... I instantly fell in love with it. I wanted more. I needed more....

"She does like it!" exclaims Allie as I continued sucking Michelle's fingers.

Michelle takes her fingers out of my mouth and I say thank you, not really looking at any of them, before my eyes settle on Laurie's hand, still covered in my cum. I lick my lips.

Laurie chuckles, noticing my stare, "She doesn't just like it... she loves it!" Laurie brings her hand to my mouth and I immediately lick it up. She laughs again before saying, "Michelle, Allie... I think we just created a cum slut." I pay no attention as I savor the taste of myself. She was right. I didn't make the connection until she said it, but I was a cum slut. And I'll do whatever it takes to get some more. Whatever it takes...

______

"And... walla! Done!" Michelle exclaims. I stare at myself in the mirror, amazed at the beauty on the other side. The man I was who entered this household is completely gone. Instead, a bombshell of a woman is staring back at me.

The mirror reveals a petite girl, in a shimmery silver dress that goes about a quarter of the way down her thighs, with 4 inch matching heels that really bring out her elegantly long legs. The blonde pig tailed wig really brings out her girly side, and the dusty red eye shadow compliments her red lipstick beautifully.

And I'm only thinking in the third person because I refuse to believe that's me... And I look so fucking hot...

"She's mesmerized," Allie giggles.

"We did so GOOD!" Laurie adds.

"Only because we had such a beautiful canvas," Michelle says, pinching my cheek as if I was a child.

"Now go ahead, Andy, walk for us," says Allie.

I do my best, to walk in the heels, tripping every few steps. "Guys, this isn't so easy."

"No, no, it takes plenty of practice," Michelle remarks.

"Guess you're going to have to lean on some hunky guys when we get you downstairs!" Allie exclaims, making herself and the other two laugh.

Cheeks blushed red, I think about the situation I'm in once again. I wasn't nearly as drunk as I was when this "game" of dress up started, and while I was admittedly loving it, revealing myself to both friends and strangers downstairs was an entirely different story. Though, the thought of hunky guys did intrigue me. Did these hunky guys have... cum? ... Snap out of it Andy!

"Are we sure it's a good idea to go downstairs dressed like this? Sure, I'm having a good time with you guys but..."

"Oh, we ARE going downstairs, Andy," Laurie declares.

"YES," Michelle emphasizes, "this is a fancy dress party after all, and your old outfit was just not doing it."

"Nope, not at all."

"Besides," Michelle starts before I hear the shutter of a camera. I stumble over turning around before the camera goes off again, this time my face clearly in the shot. "When I show fellas this picture downstairs, they're going to be DYING to meet this girl."

"HEY," I said flustered. I look down at the floor to see my old clothes piled up. Anybody who isn't clueless will know those are the clothes I came here with and be able to put two and two together. Guess there's no getting out of this one or maybe I was just thinking too much about it and no one would know... I take another step forward, still stumbling a bit before settling down on the bed. Either way, deep down, I know what I really want...

I then think back on my predicament. Will any guy really recognize me down there? Sure, if they looked closely at the photo, they may be able to put two and two together. But just seeing the bombshell they turned me into may not. I take a deep breath before saying, "Okay, fine. But you guys have to promise not to tell anyone it's me dressed like this! Introduce me as someone else."

"Yeah, yeah, slut. We won't tell anybody," Allie says, linking one arm.

Laurie links the other, "Let's party!"

______

I walk arm in arm down the stairs with Laurie and Allie, stumbling as I go, painfully aware of how exposed this outfit makes me. The air drifts up my freshly shaven legs to my itty bitty thong and a chill rushes down my spine. My heeled feet plant on the floor, taking in my surroundings. I catch some eyes, but it doesn't seem anyone is staring at me too closely. At least not in an inquisitive or accusing nature. I am catching some lingering stares from the guys, but they aren't looks of disgust. Far from it. In fact, as I see one man lick his lips, I realize they are looks of lust!

This one man eyes me up and down, then stares me in the eyes. He's easily over 6 feet tall, muscular and dark skinned. I've never been attracted to guys before, or maybe I have been and I refused to admit it, but with the way this man was staring at me... I'd be lying if I said I didn't have butterflies in my stomach. My eyes instinctively went to his groin, wondering if his cum tasted as good as mine. I bet it tastes great... STOP... Get your mind out of the gutter, girlie! Oh no, I was subconsciously calling myself girlie... What did these girls do to me?!

"Okayyyyy," Allie exclaims, "Me and this pretty girl want to play some pong. Who's in?"

"Jamal and I want in," the sexy man I was still staring at responds. He walks up to me and holds his hand out, "Hey. The name's Marcus."

I daintily put my hand out, struggling to figure out what to call myself. His hand engulfs mine, instantly turning me on. If his hand is this big then his dick must be... Who knows how long I was standing there just staring at this hunk of a man. Luckily Allie answers for me as I blush, "This cute little thing is Cindy," then she moves in close whispering, "And she's very horny!" I blush even more in response and Marcus laughs. I guess I was Cindy tonight...

"You're something else, Allie," he continues to laugh. His eyes continue to linger on me, as I look up at the muscular man, before Laurie chimes in. "I think she's in love, Allie."

Allie laughs answering, "Okay, let's play! Loser owes the other team a kiss!"

"I think we can agree to that," Marcus says, still smiling.

_______

At the table I stare down at my groin to see I'm still smooth, despite having half a bulge in response to Marcus. I guess sometimes it pays to be small.

I've never been very good at pong, and with everything going on tonight, I still wasn't very good.

I kept getting distracted as well. I felt so exposed in my dress, yet so sexy. I can see why girls love dressing up. The thrill is just... unmatched.

Another thing that kept coming back to my mind, my cum. It wasn't even an hour ago when the girls made me taste mine, but I couldn't get it out of my head. It tasted so good. I stared at Marcus, eyes lingering down to his groin, wondering if his tasted like mine... Maybe it's even better...

"Hello... earth to slut," Allie called out. "Stop staring at Marcus' cock and go. It's your turn." The boys laughed at this as I finally came back to my senses to see the guys only had one cup left to hit!

I tossed my ball, and it fell short of the plethora of cups on the other side my partner and I had yet to hit. Marcus, it being his turn, picked up the ping pong ball and sunk it into the final cup. Geez, that was a quick game.

Marcus grabbed the other ball from his partner and said, "Let's make a deal. The games over, but let's do a little double or nothing. If I miss this, you girls won't owe us a kiss. But if I make it... Cindy's going to have to stick with me the rest of the night."

"Deal!" Allie answers before I can even say a word.

"Allie!" I whisper. "I don't want to be away from you guys."

"Relax, Cindy. It's not like we'll be leaving the party. You'll just be giving all your attention to Marcus over there. We'll keep an eye on you, make sure things don't get out of hand." She could see I was still nervous and rubbed the small of my back. "It's going to be okay, girlie." Quietly, she follows that up with, "Besides, I know you want to do more than just kiss him." She lowers her hand, giving my butt a squeeze through my dress as Marcus sinks the second shot in a row. I gulp.

Allie faints a shocked gasp and runs over to Jamal and gives him a fat kiss. She turns around, still arm in arm with him and says, "Cindy, be a proper lady and own up on your end of the bargain."

I shyly walk over to Marcus. I stumble over my heeled feet and fall into him, my hand somehow finding its way to his groin (and his cock) by accident. Omg, this thing is huge... He helps me up as my hands find his chest. Looking down at me, he says, "Don't rush baby, there'll be plenty of time for that later." My dick hardens at his brazen comments. Just get this kiss over with... I tilt my head up and plant a kiss on his lips. It was meant to be a quick one, but he pulled my body even further into his as he opened his mouth and slid his tongue inside. My eyes went wide in surprise, but I quickly closed them, getting lost in the sensation. He squeezed my ass, as I let his tongue invade my mouth, fighting it back with mine, wrapping my arms around his neck.

We made out for a while. Easily over 2 minutes, and my mind was blind to my surroundings. He caressed and squeezed my ass the entire time, and I seriously couldn't get enough. He was so strong, and it felt so right to be in his grasp. I loved the way he squeezed my ass and he was such a great kisser!

I've never felt like this before. In that moment, I wasn't some dude in a dress. I was all women and I didn't want this moment to end. He pulled away biting my lip as he did. I looked up at him with puppy eyes, wanting more. Forgetting where I was and even who I was at that moment. He gave my ass a light but firm smack. "More later, babe," he quietly said.

I came back to myself, embarrassed at what just went down. I looked around and no one was really paying attention to me, until I got to the section where Laurie and Michelle were standing. Laurie mouthed the words, "Hot" to me. Allie walked past me towards Laurie and Michelle. She whispered, "Somebody's getting some dick, tonight." I blushed red.

Michelle, clanged a knife on her glass and announced, "Attention everyone, to all those who'd like to play truth or dare, make your way over to the seating area."

Marcus grabbed my hand and pulled me over. I guess I was playing...

________

The seating area Michelle was referring to was in the adjoining room, closed off by two doors separating it from the rest of the party goers. Filling out the room included 4 guys, none of whom I was more than acquaintances with leading up to today. They included Marcus, Jamal, a tall, lean white guy named Matt, and a tall, more muscular guy named Curtis. The girls included Allie, Laurie, Michelle, and myself (if you want to include me in that). I couldn't help but feel tiny in the presence of these men. The shortest of the bunch was Jamal, and he was still a solid 6 feet tall. I didn't really mind it though. It made me feel... more feminine. A feeling I was becoming increasingly more pleased with.