Cum Slut for You

Story Info
I’ve been waiting to serve you my whole life.
2.3k words
4.39
39.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindslut
mindslut
220 Followers

heads up: mentions of consensual physical violence, you gagging me with your cock until I retch cum back up, choking, lots of bodily fluids, and some other weird, hot fantasies I like to cum to.

It's all oral and fingering in this part, but fantasies of breeding. Feel free to help inspire the resolution of the cliffhanger!

—————————————

Your fingers hook into my cheek while you push your cock into the back of my throat, the thick slab of pulsing dick taking up all the space made as you pry my mouth open. You pull back with your fingers and thrust in with your hips - fuck, I feel each subtle jolt against the back of my throat echoing through my pussy. Every time you bury your dick deeper in my face its like you're fucking against my womb too. You pull out and thick threads of drool dribble out, chasing your cock.

You thrust up, mashing my lips down into your balls and my throat lurches as I choke and gag. That earns a groan of pleasure from you- loving the sloppy spasm of my throat around your cock. You pull out, granting me a few precious breaths. Then you lean into me and whisper "do it again."

It's a command I feel in every cell of body. Every nerve vibrates with your voice, longing to obey. My heart beats in my clit and I'm so glad you asked me to degrade myself like this. I'm breathing air, but all I can taste is your precum and your pungent cock. All I want is that powerful dick blocking my airway, filling me with my purpose and your cum.

It's all so simple- I want that head and foreskin sliding over my lips.

I drool over your dick, warm slime slips down and pools at the head, then spills over onto your shaft. It feels like slow motion as I open and force myself back down onto your cock. I'm so goddamn eager to get it as far into me as possible.

It rams into my esophagus, bulging visibly through my throat. I hear you grunt and laugh as you bottom out, maddened with power, knowing you have complete control of me tonight. My chin is pressed into your balls, nose meeting the masculine stubble of your groin. Its where I feel like I belong.

But something's wrong. I'm as far down as I was before, but my gag reflex hasn't activated. And I do want so badly to give you that throbbing, desperate, involuntary throat job. I bob up and down, trying to catch the tightness of my throat in new ways.

Nothing works - I can't give you the gagging you want to feel. And fuck, you deserve the best. I'm getting desperate, running out of breath but I can't face the shame of not being able to choke on your massive dick. I push back down to my limit, and your hips adjust.

I take a moment there, feeling the hardness of your dick splitting my mouth open. How my lips are stretched out. They twitch, trying to touch the precious skin of your cock, jealous of the inside of my mouth getting filled by you. The friction has every nerve ending inside me on fire.

As I focus on your powerful presence, each throb of your cock brings me closer to a hands free orgasm. I love the way I can feel your heat, your power, your heartbeat radiating into me, dominating the rhythm of my own in this position.

I try to mimic the movements of me gagging, swallowing, pressing the walls of this cum hungry throat against your bulging huge cock. I feel a throb, then feel your balls draw up, and another distinct pulse run up the shaft. I hum in anticipation as a huge glob of precum leaks from your hole and starts to dribble down my undulating, gulping throat.

The thought of another slough of precum wriggling its way down to my stomach gives me butterflies. I'm one step closer to complete servitude. It's all I can do not to orgasm right now.

I straighten my legs, lifting my torso above your crotch. You stare wide eyed as I prepare myself. My hands grip the bed by your thighs and I lean down, my whole body pressing my mouth into your crotch.

The head of your cock buries deeper in me, and we hit it. I retch, my throat snapping shut in a vacuum. I'm trying to push you out but I'm forcing you deeper in between these impossibly tight contractions. You're moaning. It eggs me on and I find a deeper reserve of strength. I push what must just be another centimeter down onto you, but the difference it makes.

You feel a surge of need and one hand grabs my hair and grinds me down and down, the other wraps around my throat and squeezes, earning a particularly violent retch.

I'm so proud that you're still rooted in me, even as I shake and writhe against my better judgement.

Your hand leaves my neck and roughly grabs my nipple. It barely takes seconds for your calloused hands to knead me to orgasm- to be honest it's felt like cumming this whole time. You twist and pull down on my nipple and I lose it, throat and pussy spasming hopelessly as I twitch on your dick, desperate to be of service to you.

You're yelling at me for cumming without you, laughing as you hump further into me, giddy as you feel me start to push your cum up from my stomach back onto your cock.

You pull out, and a thick ball of cum comes rolling over my tongue- some fresh from your cock, some gloppy strands that I swallowed earlier today. The taste of your cum sends me into another convulsion of pleasure.

I love how you have me trained.

You're laughing at me cumming from the roughness of a throat fuck, still shuddering with ecstasy while I spit your cum up. I moan as a big chunk falls from the tip of my tongue as I pant. I waste little time in bending over to slurp it up again.

You give a little "ahem" and my attention snaps back to you. One of these days, you tell me you'll get to fingering me, but in the week that we've known each other, you haven't been able to get past fucking my throat without me cumming.

I pull myself closer to your cock, hands on your thighs. My lips come to rest on your huge balls. A small stream of cum is lazily running down your shaft. I sit up and slowly run my tongue up to meet it. I shudder at the flavor. I can barely think it through the haze of my orgasm, but one thought persists: I want you to cum in my womb. I want you to breed me and own me.

I can't wait for you to fuck me bare. I've already decided that my body belongs to you, and the anticipation of you breeding me is what makes me cum on a hair trigger.

Your cock softens slightly under the languid lapping of my tongue, easing into a semi-hard on. I gently sink your length back into my mouth, suckling lightly to draw out your post-orgasm glow.

You pull out your phone and take a couple of pictures of me keeping your cock warm in my mouth. Your finger pauses on the screen, then you reach down and scoop up a chunk of semen from the leather couch beside you. A few long strands of your fluid stick to the cushion as you pull it up and dribble it down the side of my face. I shudder as you chuckle and go back to taking pictures, distracting yourself from the sensitivity of your refractory period.

I swallow and close my eyes. I relish the feel of you relaxing, softening in my mouth. My eyes open again to the light of your phone, where you show me your latest message- photos from tonight on their way to a group of your friends. I sigh contentedly as the reactions starts rolling in- your friends calling me out as the slut I am.

That was one of the first things you did to show me how much power you had over me. After our second "date", watching movies in your home, I remember you blindfolding me, then telling me to strip and masturbate.

The demand was sudden, incredibly inappropriate, and exactly what I've been waiting for a man to give me.

You took pictures on pictures and sent them to your friends while I posed and rubbed myself for you. After I orgasmed, you showed me their responses and had me immediately fuck myself to orgasm while looking at them. I could see all the dicks I made hard, and came again in a matter of minutes as you urged me on, growling in my ear about how they liked to break in a pussy as a group- how someday soon, they would rut in me whenever they wanted.

Honestly, I hope that you make good on that promise. For now, the mere threat of 10 men coming over to spit roast is fantasy enough. The comments they send in response always make me wet- fantasies about fucking me rough, choking me out while stacking cumshots in my pussy, training my pussy to take two cocks at once. Tonight is no different. I moan and shudder out a fraction of an orgasm as Brian sends a dick pic and asks if it will hit my cervix.

You lean down and whisper as you squeeze my neck. A single word, You want me to cum.

Your lips give me the sweetest gift they can as they command me. Tears streak down my cheeks as I let the tension spread. My view goes black as I shake against my own fingers, exhaling into your arms.

..........

I wake sometime in the night to your fingers gently exploring my pussy. It feels like an inspection. You, gauging my devotion to you through the glide of your touch through my grool. It's covering my thighs, and you work my wetness into my skin, going from a soaking, slimey mess to a sticky coating, to a glossy sheen as you spread it down my legs, up over my ass.

I'm wide awake now. I'm so horny. You hand falls limp against me now. I push back into you, hoping you'll continue your torturous touching, but no luck. I'm on fire now, though, incapable of thinking of anything but you.

I take your hand and push it into the folds of my crotch. I know that you'll punish me for this, and that makes me even more excited. Anything for your attention, especially if it involves you getting creative with my body. The pad of your middle finger clumsily pushes up against my clit then glides down and ever so slightly splits the slick inner lips of my labia. An index finger pushes into nerves on the right, and your ring finger curls against my outer lip, broadly compressing the fine pubic hair matted there. You're relaxed- limp in the embrace of a deep sleep, and I have to squeeze my thighs or push against your hand with my fingers to get a satisfying pressure. Once I find that pressure, I stop, pulling the edges of my consciousness back from orgasm. I hold myself there, savoring the mix of fear and hope that you'd wake up right then and give me my punishment. I'm overwhelmed with need and my whole lower body contracts. My thighs bare down and shake your fingers across my clit, my cervix starts to spasm, triggered like the dumb baby making hole it is to start an orgasm. This illusion conjured by my deep desire to carry your seed and the power of your big hand touching me makes me buck and shudder against you. I look to your face with that same hope and fear, studying your eyelids as I hump against your hand more and more uncontrollably.

Maybe you'll choke me- wrap your hands around my throat while you fuck me and squeeze. The tighter you push, the tighter my pussy gets, until you push into an orgasm so intense, I black out on your cock.

Maybe you'll hit me- slap me, spank me, bring me so into the moment, so into my body that I feel every centimeter of my skin explode with sensation as you shove your huge dick into my fertile belly and bring your big hand down to scald me.

Whatever you choose to do to me, I'm in your control. I rut against you until my muscles surrender and I fall, spent, exhausted, but still unsatisfied. I look up.

You don't wake up. My body relaxes and I fall asleep immediately.

The next day, I'm still reeling from the taste of you. You shake me awake- my eyes open and I see you standing over the bed, dressed and cleanly shaven.

Your hand still smells like my sex. I don't know if you woke up with your hand still clutched between my thighs. I don't know for sure that you know how I transgressed last night, but I hope that you've pieced it together and are about to get me fired for missing work.

To my surprise, you hand me my clothes and push me out the door, back into the real world. You tell me simply, "Have a nice day at work!" And the whole commute, I'm fixated on the memory of you.

As I sit down at my desk, a short vibration shifts my attention down. My eyes land on my phone and my heart jumps.

You messaged me.


mindslut
mindslut
220 Followers