Cum Slut Wife: Hypnotic Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want this ten-inch cock, slut?" he asked, as he moved between her legs.

"Shove it in my cunt, baby," she moaned, rubbing herself. "I want to take your virginity."

"As you wish," he said, sliding inside her.

"Oh fuck, yes," she moaned, "shove that huge cock inside me."

"You love big cock," he said.

"Oh yes, I love big cock," she agreed, as he began pumping in and out of her.

"Tell me what you are," he said.

"A cock slut for big teen cock," she answered.

"And you'll suck cock anyplace," he continued.

"Yes, anywhere."

"And you'll flash your tits and cunt anywhere," he added.

"Yes, anywhere at all" she agreed, closing her eyes and moaning as her orgasm built.

"Now come for me, slut," he ordered, a couple dozen strokes later.

"Oh yes, oh God, oh fuck," Kayla babbled as if her body had been conditioned to come when ordered.

"Now, slut," he ordered. "Become a complete fuck slut."

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, as she came hard.

"Good, slut," he encouraged as he kept fucking her through her orgasm.

"Thank you," she moaned.

The hypnotist continued fucking her for a couple more minutes, Kayla pulling her lingerie up a bit, likely because she was cold, as she asked, "Want to finish in my ass, sexy?"

"Fuck, yes, give me that ass," he ordered.

Kayla quickly spun around onto all fours, ready for a cock in her ass.

"What a nice ass," he approved, moving behind her.

"Just shove it in my shithole," she begged, looking back.

"As you wish," he said, before sliding his cock in her ass.

"All three virginities, taken," she moaned, as her ass was filled.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, surprised by how tight her ass was.

"Pound me, baby," she begged, as she began bouncing back to meet his forward thrusts.

"So tight," he groaned, with a look that told me he was close himself.

"I want your cum, baby," she said, also sensing he was close. "Cum all over my ass."

"Oh fuck," he grunted as he pulled out a few seconds later and spewed his load all over Kayla's ass.

A couple minutes later, Kayla reached back and scooped some of the cum off her ass and ate it.

"Yummy," she said.

"Sleep, Kayla, sleep," he said, and she went into a daze.

"Your inhibitions are gone," he said.

"Yes, inhibitions gone," she repeated, now dreamily, as he got dressed.

"Be yourself, and don't let other people judge you," he continued.

"Be myself," she mumbled.

"On three, you will awake and feel refreshed," he said.

"One, two, three," he said, snapping his fingers.

She looked up, looked down, noticed the cum here and there on her and asked, "Did you fuck me?"

"All three holes," I answered for him.

"You're quite the slut," he said, as he began to leave.

"Thanks," she said, not at all offended by being called such a name, or troubled that all three of her holes had someone's cum in them or near them.

He left and she ordered me, "Get over here, I'm still horny."

"You really are insatiable," I laughed, as I walked over to her, and after her amazing show, my cock dying for attention.

"And you love it," she smiled, taking my cock in her mouth.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby," I said.

EPILOGUE:

From then on, she was willing to flash, suck and fuck anywhere.

At the lake:

At the library:

At m buddy's house poker night where she was the winning price:

At her parent's farm:

Just to name a few.