Cum-soaked Sleep Paralysis

Story Info
Sleep paralysis with a bukkake twist.
1.5k words
4.61
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep paralysis is a state during waking up or falling asleep in which one is conscious but in a complete state of full-body paralysis.

During an episode, one may hallucinate (hear, feel, or see things that are not there), which often results in fear.

Sian lay in bed. Her boyfriend was working away from home for the night, so she had the whole bed to herself. As usual, before bedtime, she'd been scrolling through porn online, gently touching herself. Her hands wandered over her petite body, gently stroking her nipples and cupping her perky, small breasts, gliding across her skin and down between her legs where she parted her lips and slid her fingers inside herself, gently fingering and exploring before turning to her clit, circling round and round sensually.

Usually, she'd give herself an orgasm before heading off to sleep, but that night, she was tired; her eyes were struggling to stay open, and she gave in to the need to sleep.

She plugged her phone into the charger and put it on the bedside table. Then, sprawled out in the middle of the bed, facing the ceiling, she stretched out into the bed and yawned, her wavy red hair spread across the pillows, her pretty face settling as she closed her eyes and drifted off.

She thought she was asleep. She was in bed exactly where she remembered being just moments before. Everything was the same, her position, what she was wearing - a soft lace bralette and no panties (she'd removed those when she was pleasuring herself). Not all was normal, though - she could see a figure in the corner of her eye to the right. She couldn't make out what it was. It looked like a man, but it was so dark and concealed in the shadows that she couldn't see anything with any real clarity.

Seconds later, Sian noticed another to the left--the same figure--a silhouette of what seemed like a tall, muscular man.

She was frightened. Was this real? She had no idea, but she tried to turn her head to the left, and it would not move. She was paralysed. She tried to speak, to ask who these strange figures were - nothing. She tried to move her arms and push herself into a sitting position in the bed, but her hands were trapped. All she could do was move her eyes left and right, up and down. That's it.

As Sian looked around, trapped in her body, she saw more figures: behind her, at the foot of the bed, to her sides. This was impossible--how were they behind her? Her bed backs onto the wall! None of this made the blindest bit of sense.

That's when she started to analyse them more; when she began to see more details in these shady figures.

They were men. They were naked. Muscular, naked men. All of them with large, thick penises that were standing to attention. They were stroking them as they stood in the room, facing her. These men had no faces - just a flat surface. But their bodies and their cocks were so defined. So... perfect.

Were they aliens? Was this some kind of abduction? What was going on?

All these thoughts rushed through her head and, in amongst the confusion, she realised something - she wasn't scared anymore - There was not an ounce of fear in her mind. It had been replaced. Replaced by an intense feeling of desire. Replaced by deep excitement and arousal.

She could feel it between her legs. Her pussy was dripping wet - a burning, longing sensation, itching to be touched, itching to cum.

The figures were all around her, surrounding her. Two of them were closer than the others, within a couple of feet on either side of her bed. They were stroking their almost impossibly perfect cocks in the direction of her face. Her eyes circled the room, counting them. Eight. Eight of these... creatures.

The one to her right had moved closer, his penis within inches of her face. He started to groan, to moan with pleasure. And then, it began.

He brought himself to orgasm. His massive, throbbing cock squirted out a thick wad of cum onto her face. Then another. And another. It splashed across her cheek, onto her forehead, her eyebrow, and into her hair.

As the first figure stepped away, the other to her moved forward, positioning his penis close to the left of her face. He unleashed another load, the same consistency and volume--thick, creamy, white, and warm. This time, it decorated the other side of her face, almost like a mirror image.

Sian could feel her pussy pulsating. She didn't flinch - not once; she didn't even blink as the cum splashed off her face. She was so confused; this was all so strange. But she loved it. She loved seeing these beings, these humanoid creatures, stroking their giant penises at her. She loved seeing their perfect cum spurt out toward her, and she adored the feeling of it splashing onto her skin.

The first two were done, so up stepped two more--together, this time. One was behind her, above her head, just about visible in her peripheral vision as she moved her eyes up to look above. The other straddled her on the bed, his cock pointed directly at her. Like staring down the barrel of a gun.

They were both stroking their penises from base to tip, synchronised with one another. She could feel the tension building within her as they sped up their strokes until they came simultaneously - their huge loads, both the same consistency as the first two, hitting her face at precisely the same time with enough force for the first splashes to ricochet off her skin and onto the bed next to her. They continued to fire rope after gooey rope onto her face until they were spent.

It pooled around her left eye, underneath her nose, and above her lip, slowly sliding down her cheeks onto the pillow. She was covered.

Sian could feel the pleasure growing between her legs. It felt as though someone was touching her - rubbing her clit, but no one was there. She had never felt like this before. Like she could orgasm without ever being touched. It was such a strange, intense, but phenomenal feeling.

As the figure dismounted and moved away, the remaining four came toward her--two to her right and two to her left. Her eyes circled, trying to keep track of each one. They weren't all going to do this simultaneously, were they?

Yes. They were.

All four of the creatures began to orgasm. They were aiming directly at her face, like the ones before them, and she looked up at them as four huge loads of cum let fly from their cocks all at the same time. The first ropes from each hit her skin at precisely the same moment.

Sian gasped (internally, of course, as she still could not move). Overwhelmed at the sensation of four huge loads of semen being squirted onto her face simultaneously, she too began to orgasm. She felt shudders through her body, and she began to convulse with pleasure as these beings continued to shoot vast amounts of semen onto her face.

Her face was already absolutely covered in cum before, but these four identically sized loads left her unrecognisable. An incomprehensibly large amount of thick, hot cum was now caked all over her face. She could feel it running down her skin as she came harder than perhaps she ever had in her life.

During the throes of pleasure, her body started to convulse, and she realised what was happening - this was sleep paralysis. She'd heard about this before, but... wasn't it meant to be scary?

Just as she had that thought, the moment it entered her mind, she realised she could move. Her hands and body were released from the invisible grip they'd been placed under. She gasped loudly and put her hands to her face to try and scoop some of the cum out of her eyes.

There... there was no cum. Nothing. Aside from the sweat that developed on her face, it was totally dry.

There were no figures, either. Her room was empty. Precisely as it was before she went to sleep.

The one thing, the ONLY thing that was real.... she felt satisfied. She still felt the shivers through her body--the lingering effects of one of the most intense, pleasurable orgasms she had ever had.

Sian put her hand between her legs - her pussy was soaking. Drenched. Her thighs were wet. The bed sheets were wet underneath; she was lying in a puddle. That part... that part was real.

She closed her eyes again, squeezing them tightly shut. Hoping the figures would revisit her. Hoping they would do it all again. Maybe this time they'd fuck her. Perhaps this time, they'd make her cum more than once.

She started to gently rub her clit with her finger, hoping desperately to experience it again, and drifted off into a deep, unbroken and blissful sleep.