Cum Swapping Fun with Wife

Story Info
Fantasies turning to realities.
1.6k words
4.63
27k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub your pre cum on my nipple," she asked of me. I stopped licking her dripping wet, freshly shaven pussy, her wetness covering my lips and chin. Moving out from between her legs and kneeling next to her, I wiped my face with my hand and started using her juices to stroke my cock. Leaning over I placed a kiss on her lips, her tongue slipping out to mingle with mine. I love when she tastes her pussy, just as much as she loves when I taste myself.

While I'm stroking next to her she turns on her rabbit and easily slides into her tight wet pussy. Sliding it all the way in the rabbit's ears finds her clit and she lets out a sweet little moan.

Looking down at her petite naked body I take in the sight. Before we started she dug into our box of toys and put her leather collar tightly around her neck. The collar has attached chains that lay across her chest leading to the clamps on her nipples. I love her amazing big brown nipples, they are big enough to be clamped and still have room for a second set of clamps or my lips. One clamp has slipped off her right nipple. I smile because our rule is if one falls off then it gets re-applied even tighter. I twist the screw that prevents the clamp from closing all the way a bit, pinch her nipple and re-apply. The sensation causing a cute whimper to escape her lips. It probably won't fall off again, but I would be more than happy to help her re-apply.

One hand from each of us is guiding her dildo, while her other hand plays with my balls and I begin to do that special stroke that gets me close but not too close. Precum starts to leak out and pools at the tip of my cock. Enough to finally fulfill her request. I push my cock down and rub a decent amount of precum across her nipple.

Nipple glistening with precum she gives me her next request, "Lick it."

Recently swapping fluids has become an extremely hot part of our sexy time. Bending over, I cup her breast and bring her nipple up to my mouth. I flick my tongue across her nipple. In the past licking my precum from her nipple has made her cum almost immediately even without any other stimulation. I'm not sure why it turns her on so much, but I'm more than happy to indulge her fantasies, especially when they make her feel this good. I suck her nipple into my mouth, the clamps hitting my teeth. My tongue continues to make circles licking the non clamped parts of her nipple. She is moaning and I'm worried she's going to cum, feeling a bit selfish and not wanting the fun to end this soon, I stop sucking and let her nipple a breast fall away from my mouth.

She sticks out her tongue and I know what she wants. Pre cum still across my tongue I plant a deep passionate kiss on her. We kiss until the taste fades away. Still on my knees next to her I lean back, looking down I notice pre cum just oozing out of my cock, even more than before, dripping down to the bed sheets. I start to bring my cock back to her nipple, but she had other ideas.

In a blur of activity she popped up onto all fours, pushed me on to my back, slipped her vibrator into my hand and moved her mouth towards my cock. For years she had a huge aversion to my cum, she would even wipe precum off my cock mid blowjob before putting her mouth back on my cock. Opening up to her about our fetishes sure has changed things. Watching her on all fours, leather collar around her neck, nipples clamped and being tugged down by the weight of the chain in the position she was in, about to lick up my precum made me almost too excited for the moment.

Her tongue gently pressed into the tip of my dick and started to slide up the slit of my cock leaving a trail of precum across her tongue. She seemed to genuinely savor the taste as she continued, sliding her lips across the head and down my shaft. She sucked gently on her way back up. About this time I remembered the vibrator in my hand. She was perpendicular to me and my arm could just barely reach around her petite form to press the tip of the toy against her clit.

She was going deep today, another recent development and welcome treat. I felt the head of my cock hit the back of her throat. So warm, so wet, she gagged a little. We haven't moved to full on deep throating, and maybe we never will, but just the sight of half my member engulfed by her mouth drove me wild. I wanted to buck my hips and fuck her face, but I resisted. Keep the vibrator on her clit, I reminded myself. Up and down her head bobbed on my cock, the chains connecting her collar to her nipples swaying back and forth to the rhythm, pulling and gently tormenting her clamped nipples. She gagged a few more times and finally relented to suck the head of my cock while stroking the shaft.

Sliding the vibrator up and down her slit, it simply just slipped into her. God I love her tight wet pussy. After our foreplay it always brings a huge smile to my face when I stick my hand between her legs and find her wet beyond imagination. With it all the way in, the rabbit ears did their work on her clit causing her to release my cock from her mouth and moan. My cock rubs against her face, trailing a mix of her saliva and my precum across her nose and cheek.

She never stopped milking my cock with her hand. I continue oozing precum. Regaining her composure she realized what awaited her on the tip of my cock and quickly she began to rub it all over her lips like a clear viscous lipstick. I knew what was coming and sure enough she moved up my body and pressed her lips to mine. Our tongues mingled and I could feel the precum pressed between our lips. She stopped to lick her lips and drove her tongue into my mouth.

By this point I had been struggling for some time to resist the urge to fill her mouth or cover her face with my load. I broke our kiss and let her know I was close. She responded, "cum all over me," flipping over onto her back, somehow keeping the vibrator buried deep inside her. I got up, knelt next to her and she took it from there. Stroking my cock next to her tits, my orgasm building fast. I let her know I was about to cum and she stroked faster.

Cum erupted from my cock, the first two streams landing on her tits as she begins to point my cock at her face. The next stream finds her open mouth, instinctively she closes her mouth and the next paints her lips and chin. Four more streams land across her neck, the collar, her breasts, chains and nipple clamps. She is already a mess, and loves to rub my cum across her tits. Her hands find my cum and she begins to cover every inch of her chest with my load. I quickly lean over to kiss her cum covered lips. Right before I get there I see her start to push the cum in her mouth out. My tongue pushes it back in tasting my orgasm, swirling around with her tongue. Once our kiss breaks she looks at me in the eyes and realizes I'm coming down from that orgasm high.

"Lick your cum off my breasts," she tells me. Not in a commanding way, but encouraging me since she knows my interest in cum play fades fast after cumming.

Her breasts are slick with my cum, licking almost anywhere will reward me with the taste of cum. I tentatively dive in, trailing my tongue around her breasts, avoiding the chains, and realizing this is fucking hot. Everything about this little session of ours has been about swapping fluids with each other. My cock stays rock hard and I begin to feel my arousal returning. Slurping at the fluids on her chest I lick and suck my way over to her clamped cum covered nipples and start sucking.

I figure it's about time to share, I can tell she is getting close. Our lips meet again and we tongue fight pushing cum back and forth.

"Fuck my face," she whispers to me as our kiss breaks. Gladly! I straddle her shoulder and force my cock into her slightly parted lips. Teeth graze my cock, but I just push further. I know she wants to feel used. Vibrator still inside of her doing it's job this entire time, I push my cock in as far as it will go. On the third thrust she mumbles around my cock, "I'm cumming."

In awe of the whole experience I continue to fuck her face as she cums, she moans on my cock. Her body shakes and she grabs the back of my thighs pulling me in deeper. I can feel my cock choking her. Spent, she releases and I lay down next to her and she quickly rests her head on my shoulder.

That may have been the best orgasm we've ever had and it wasn't even mine.