Cumberland Island

Story Info
A MFTT romp in the woods.
4k words
4.15
8.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cumberland Island

Five Minute Sex Story #1

Edited by Charlette

Katie called me on the phone. She asked if I wanted to go camping with her and some friends on Cumberland Island. I said that sounded like a good idea.

The next morning, I met Katie at the dock. She had two friends with her. They were both tall and slender. I asked the blond girl, "What's your name?"

She replied "People call me Blondie." I shook her hand. Her grip was really strong.

I then asked the redhead, "What do I call you?"

She answered, "Call me Red." Her grip was also really strong.

Blondie said, "You look young. Are you even old enough to drink?"

I answered, "I'm twenty-one, but I'm a good Christian boy. I don't drink."

Red said, "Don't worry. We weren't planning on drinking. We have other plans for you, Christian boy."

We embarked the ferry. Soon the boat pushed off. As we glided through the ocean dolphins jumped in and out of the wake behind the ferry, but all the men folk aboard were checking out Blondie and Red. Katie said, "They sure are pretty."

I replied, "I think you're even more pretty."

She asked, "but why? They are tall and thin, and I am short and chubby."

I said, "You aren't chubby. You're curvaceous."

She said, "'Curvaceous!' Oh, I like that!" She squeezed my shoulder then kissed me on the cheek.

Eventually we arrived at the Island where we disembarked the ferry. We put our backpacks on then walked a few hours into the forest. As we walked we noticed an armadillo on the path ahead of us. Blondie suddenly ran at it and yelled, "boo!" It scampered off into the woods.

Katie asked, "Why did you do that?"

Blondie said, "I wanted to see if it would jump, but it didn't. Armadillos are supposed to jump when they are scared."

Later we arrived at our campsite and pitched the tent. It was large enough for all four of us to fit with room to spare. We ate baloney sandwiches for lunch then took a short nap. When we all awoke Red said, "Let's go down to the beech."

The four of us walked out of the forest onto a grassy plain. We could see a dozen wild horses. Red exclaimed, "look at that!" She pointed.

There was a naked woman with long dark hair. She had a dark bush and big juicy tits. She was petting one of the horses and feeding it grass.

Katie said, "Oh that? This Island is crawling with armadillos, wild horses, and naked ladies. It's part of the culture here, so she won't get arrested."

Blondie said, "She won't get arrested? That's good to know!"

Red said, "The good Christian boy ain't exactly diverting his gaze."

We arrived at the beach and found it was deserted. Blondie said, "Hey, let's run naked through the surf." We all agreed that was a good idea.

Red took off her shirt and bra. She had small firm tits. The breeze made her nipples hard. They were dark and perky. Blondie took off her shirt and bra as well. She also had small firm tits, but her nipples were pale, pink, and puffy. Katie took off her shirt and bra too. Her tits were really big with the perfect amount of sag. Her nipples were short but thick. I found it hard not to stare at all the wonderful naked tits. I took off my shirt. Blondie said, "Look at all those bones!"

Red said, "Somebody needs to feed you a steak or maybe some large sausages!"

Katie said to me, "Don't listen to them. You look good skinny!"

Katie took off her shorts and underwear. She had a well-trimmed bush with meaty pussy lips. They were deliciously inviting.

Red took off her shorts and underwear. She was shaved smooth. I said, "Holy crow!"

Katie said, "Wow, that's big!" Red had a long thick girl dick. It was bigger soft than mine was hard. Blondie took off her shorts and underwear. Her girl dick was even longer and thicker than Red's. She was shaved smooth too.

Blondie said to me, "Let's see what you got Christian boy!" I took off my shorts and tighty whities. Red and Blondie snickered.

Katie said, "I hear it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean."

I said, "This is how God created me."

Blondie asked, "Was he drunk at the time?"

I replied, "It's a grower, not a shower."

We all sprinted into the surf. Red's big dick flopped up and down as she ran, so did Blondie's. My little dick flopped left and right. Katie's big tits rolled around in circles.

We were waist deep in the ocean. The water was really cold. All the girl's nipples got hard. I wanted to suck all six of them.

Blondie splashed Red. Red called her a "bitch" and splashed back. Blondie called Red a "slut." The two dick girls were having fun. I didn't like getting splashed. Katie said the water was too cold as she headed back to the beach. I followed her.

We decided to take a walk on the sand. We held hands. We tried swimming again, but the water was still far too cold. We sat under a palm tree. Katie asked me, "Is it normal for your dick to look like that?" We could barely see the end poking out beyond my pubes.

I said, "That's just shrinkage because the water was cold."

Katie replied, "Aren't you worried it's going to stay like that forever?"

I said, "No, it won't."

To which Katie replied, "Maybe I should make it come out to see if it's okay." She reached forward and stroked the skin between my ass and balls.

I said, "See, he's coming back out. He's okay."

Katie said, "That's almost normal sized," and took my cock into her mouth. She reached down and slid a finger into her slit. I played with her jiggly tits and squeezed her hard nipples.

I said, "That feels good." Katie pushed forward taking my cock all the way down her throat. Then she backed off and said, "I like how the little one's fit down my throat. They don't make me gag." There was drool all over her chin and tits. She lay down in the sand and said, "Would you like to fuck me now?"

I stuck my dick in her pussy and started pumping back and forth. Her pussy was warm, wet, and slick. My dick slid in and out easily. Soon she said, "harder faster, pound my pussy with your little dick!" She wet a finger in her mouth then used it to flick the bean. She started moaning as her face and tits got flushed. She then arched her back and said, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

That was too much for me! I didn't know if she was on the pill, so I pulled my dick out of her pussy and blew my hot load all over her pretty face and big tits. I even filled up her belly button with cum.

She said, "That's a lot of cum." She got up and returned to the ocean to wash off.

We casually walked back. Red and Blondie were sitting on the beach. Red asked, "What have you two been up to?"

I replied, "nothing, just went for a walk."

Blondie laughed and said, "nothing my ass. How come your little dick is dripping cum, good Christian boy?" Katie turned red. Red snickered.

I said, "It's getting dark, we should probably get back to camp." On the way back, the wild horses were still tromping around in the glade, but the naked lady was gone.

Back at camp, Red and Blondie cooked sausages for dinner. Red had packed four forks but only three knives. I chose to be a gentleman and let the ladies have all the knives. I poked my fork in a big juicy sausage. I put the end in my mouth so I could bite it.

Blondie said, "He looks at ease with a big sausage in his mouth."

Red chimed in with, "I'm sure he's had plenty of practice."

Blondie asked me, "Do you prefer your sausages sweet or salty?"

I said, "salty." Blondie and Red laughed. Katie buried her face in her palm. Apparently I missed something.

Blonde and Red had cooked, so Katie and I washed the dishes. I scrubbed. Katie operated the pump handle to rinse. We put the dishes away and returned to the tent. Blondie and Red had spread the sleeping mats and blankets on the floor, so the tent was nice and cozy. They had hung up a lantern. I noticed Blondie and Red were glaring at us.

Katie said, "what?"

Red said, "We decided that we are sore at you two for running off and having sex."

Katie asked, "Why would that upset you? You ain't exactly good Christian girls."

Blondie said, "We aint't, but we like having sex too. You left us out."

I said, "Why didn't you two just have sex with each other. You're both really pretty. All the men folk on the ferry were checking you out."

Red said, "We look too much alike. That would be like beating off in the mirror."

Katie asked them, "Do you like girls or boys?"

Red said, "I like prefer girls with dark hair, wide hips, and big jiggly tits."

I whispered to Katie, "I think she means you."

Then Blondie said, "I prefer big muscular men, but skinny boys with small cocks are okay too."

Red shook her head and asked, "Why do you like the skinny boys with small cocks?

I always thought bigger was better."

Blondie said, "They have the tightest assholes."

Red said, "Oh, I like to fuck asses too."

I whispered to Katie, "There ain't no way I can take Blondie's giant cock in my tight asshole."

Katie whispered back, "Maybe if they cum in our mouths, they won't bend us over and fuck our asses."

I whispered back, "good idea."

Katie said to Red, "I want to suck your dick."

Red said, "That's a good girl."

I said to Blondie, "I'm going to suck the cum out of your cock and balls."

Blondie said, "That's what I like to hear from a good Christian boy."

Katie took Red's limp dick in her mouth and started sucking. It didn't stay limp for much longer. Red's girl cock was a shower. It didn't get much longer or fatter. It just sort of straightened out.

Katie asked, "How long is it?"

Red said, "It's seven inches."

I said, "That's still pretty big."

Blondie flopped her dick in my face and said, "Open wide, Christian Boy!"

I put the end in my mouth and started sucking. Her dick got firmer. I bobbed my head back and forth.

Blondie said, "That's a good twink. Suck my big girl dick!"

The more I sucked, the more Blondie grew. Her dick kept getting longer and thicker. It grew and grew until it was as hard as a rock. I took it out of my mouth. I swore, "Goddamn your girl dick is enormous!"

Katie asked, "How long is it?"

Blondie beamed, "It's just over nine inches."

Katie said, "Goddamn that's big." Then she asked me, "How big is your dick?"

I said, "I only got five inches." But I was stretching the truth a bit.

Red said, "His dick is pretty thin."

Katie said, "but yours is nice and thick. Want to see what I can do to thick cocks?"

Red said, "sure." Katie lunged forward and took Red's dick all the way down her throat.

Red said, "Oh, goddamn!"

Blondie said to me, "I want deep throat too."

I said, "It's too big, and I don't know how."

Blondie said, "Here, let me help."

She grabbed the back of my head and pushed her cock in as far as it would go.

I felt Blondie's balls strike my chin. I was face to face with her belly button. Up close it seemed like a big old cavern. I gagged. Drool leaked out of my mouth, around Blondie's cock and oozed down her ball sack. I tried to back away, but Blondie held me tight. I couldn't breath. I pushed against Blondie's hips with my hands, but she was too strong.

Suddenly, Katie said, "You're being too rough with him. You're going to chock him to death with your giant girl cock!"

Red said, "Yeah, he's just a little twink. You ought to let him go so he can breathe."

Blonde let go. Her cock out of my mouth I coughed and gagged. Drool leaked down my chest. Blondie said, " Ok Christain boy, my big girl dick is good and slick. Now bend over." She pushed me onto my hands and knees. Katie was facing me on her hands and knees, too. Red was kneeling behind her with her hands on Katie's hips.

Red said, "I'm going to fuck your trimmed little pussy now."

Katie said, "Take it easy. You're much bigger than the last cock I fucked."

Blondie placed her big girl dick head against my asshole. I pleaded, "Take it easy, please. You're girl cock is so big!"

To which Blondie said, "I will do no such thing!" Then she thrust her hips forward.

My asshole violated, I felt searing pain. We heard a blood-curdling scream. Then something crashed in the woods.

Katie shouted, "What was that?" She looked worried.

Blondie said, "That ain't no axe murderer. Your boy's little girl scream must have scared an armadillo and made it jump. It must have had a hard landing." Sure enough we heard a small animal snort and the scuffling of claws on dirt.

Red eased her hard dick into Katie's pussy. Katie said, "Wow that feel amazing.

You really fill my pussy up!" Then she turned to me and said, "Her dick is so much bigger than yours! I won't even have to diddle myself to get off."

My asshole quit hurting a little, but then Blondie thrust her giant cock in deeper. It started hurting again. I asked, "Are you in all the way?"

Blonde said, "Bitch please, I barely got the head in." I swallowed hard. My asshole would never be the same.

Katie's face and tits got all flushed. She cried, "I'm cumming already! I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your big girl cock."

Blondie grabbed my hips and gripped hard. She pushed forward. I winced in pain. Blondie said, "I'm about three inches in."

I pleaded, "Take it out please! It hurts! It's too much cock!"

Blondie replied, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" then stuck her dick in even further. I shrieked.

Katie said to Red, "Put your finger in my pussy. Get it good and slick."

Red asked, "Now what?"

Katie replied, "Stick your finger up my asshole."

Red said, "Holy shit girl, with my finger in your ass I can feel my dick sliding in and out of your pussy! That's fucking hot!"

Blondie said, "I'm about halfway in." I winced again.

Katie said to Red, "Now stick two fingers in my asshole."

Red said, "Your ass is really tight. I can feel it clamping down on my knuckles."

Blondie pushed, and I shuddered. She said, "I'm six inches in. This asshole is amazing, so tight! And his little butt cheeks are so firm!"

Katie said to Red, "Stick your big girl dick up my ass now." Red stuck her fat cock head up Katie's ass. Katie said, "Careful now!" Red took short strokes easing herself in slowly.

Blondie hooked her fingers into the corners of my mouth and pushed forward, hard. "I'm all the way in." Blondie yelled. The pain was unbearable. I squealed. Then something strange happened. Somehow I felt like I had left my body, as if I were an angle floating away to heaven. I seemed to be watching the sex action from far away.

I could hear Katie moan, "I'm cumming again. I'm cumming. I'm cumming with your big girl dick shoved up my fat ass." But her voice seemed so distant.

So was Blondie's voice when she yelled, "This tight little boy ass feels great!" Then I remembered something I had read in a magazine. What I was doing was called 'dissociating.' People can dissociate during pain, trauma, or a psychological paradigm shift. I was experiencing all three at once. Oh well, I thought, might as well return to my body since I'm not going to heaven.

Back in my body, I could feel things again. Blondie had let go of my mouth. I could feel her gripping my hips. I could feel the soft sleeping mats under my hands and knees. Most importantly, I could feel my asshole again. Only this time, it wasn't screaming in pain. Rather, it was basking in pleasure, sending a warm glow down my little hard cock and up my spine into my brain.

Katie read the pleasure on my face and asked, "Now that you're used to it, you like a big girl dick in your ass, don't you?"

I said, "I don't like it. I love it!"

Katie said, "I love it too. We're just a pair of anal whores aren't we?"

I said, "uh huh!" She kissed me on the lips. I reached up and squeezed her tit.

Katie said, "Your little dick is leaking precum. You're gunna cum soon aren't you?"

I said, "uh huh!"

Katie said, "I'm going to cum soon too. Want to come together?"

Blondie said, "Your firm little boy ass has been so good to me. Why don't I help you out?" She reached around and started jerking my skinny little boy cock. Katie's face turned bright red, and her nipples poked straight out. I felt the build up of pressure in my loins. I knew I couldn't contain it any longer.

Together, Katie and I screamed, "we're cumming! We're cumming!" Cum poured out of my cock all over the blankets, a huge load, much bigger than the mess I made all over Katie earlier. Basking in pleasure, Katie made a guttural animal noise.

Red pulled her big girl cock out of Katie's asshole and said, "I'm going to cum!"

Blondie pulled her giant girl dick out of my ass and said, "I'm going to cum too!"

Both of the girls stood up and started stroking their dicks. "Cum all over our pretty faces!" Katie ordered. Katie and I sat up, shoulder-to-shoulder, eyes closed, and mouths open.

Blondie moaned as I felt jet after jet of hot white cum spatter my face and chest.

Red moaned as well, I heard Katie say, "Yeah shoot it all over my fat tits, too." Katie and I opened our eyes. We were cum painted and sticky. The two dick girls were still hard and dripping.

Blondie commanded, "Clean up our cocks!"

We switched. I sucked the last few drops of cum out of Red's dick until she was dry and floppy. Katie cleaned Blondie's monster cock with her thick lips.

Red commanded, "Now you two clean each other!" Katie licked Blondie's cum off my face and chest. Then I licked Katie clean. I saved her tits for last. We all collapsed onto the mats. Red spooned Katie, while Blonde spooned me. We all fell asleep. We had forgotten about my cum load on the mats, so I woke up stuck to the blankets.

The next morning, we woke up then ate breakfast. The naked lady who had fed the horses sat at the next picnic table. She fed herself oatmeal as she sat naked. Up close, she appeared older than us, but I still wanted to lick her delicious, droopy hangers. She said, "Sounded like ya'll had a fun time last night. Even made an armadillo jump in the woods!" The four of us turned red and didn't say anything. "Oh," said the naked lady wistfully, "I remember those days." She sighed and lost herself in memories.

We broke camp and had to hustle to catch the ferry. I found it a bit hard to walk fast because my asshole was sore. Blondie felt sorry for me and took the heavy items out of my pack. Katie said she was sore too, so Red helped her.

We embarked the ferry. The boat pushed off the dock. Dolphins jumped in and out of our wake as our vessel slid through the water, but all the men folk aboard were checking out Blondie and Red.

At the bow, I held Katie from behind. I asked her, "Did you know the two dick girl were going to fuck our asses?"

She replied, "Yeah, that was the plan all along."

I said, "You're a nasty girl."

She said, "Yes, but that's how you like it. I knew deep down you were never really a choir boy." The boat docked and we said our farewells. I helped pack up Red's car.

I asked Katie if she wanted to get dinner sometime. She asked, "like a date?"

I said, "uh huh."

She replied, "yes, sure. I'm okay with your little boy cock. Last night I was just teasing." Then she kissed me, and the three girls drove away.

I unchained my bicycle and tried to ride home, but the saddle felt excruciating to my tender asshole. I had to walk, pushing my bike five miles. Arriving home, I skipped lunch and took a nap.

I went to momma's house for Sunday dinner. She asked me why I kept squirming in my chair. "You act as if you can't get comfortable." I dodged the question, so she asked me about Cumberland Island. I said I had a good time.

She asked, "Were there any dolphins?" I said there had been dolphins.

She said, "I went there twenty years ago. The island was full of armadillos, wild horses, and naked ladies."

I said, "We saw plenty of wild horses and armadillos, but I don't know about that other thing."

12