Cumgum

Story Info
How to enjoy a load of cum anytime.
919 words
3.79
32.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Cumgum is a fictitious product. It doesn't exist. It was solely created to frame this story. Any relation to any real product either actual or implied is completely coincidental.

My name is Dominia Sax and I have invented a new novelty sexual product called Cumgum.

It hit the market a few months ago. It has been a huge success. Or should I say: suck-sess.

Cumgum is a must buy for anyone who loves to eat cum. It solves the yearning for those who just can't get a load to eat when they are hungry to eat cum. And it is for anyone who wants to eat additional loads even if they are fortunate enough to have access to a load, but want more because one just isn't enough.

We are working on a slogan. So far we have, "Cumgum is Yumyum."

Each bite size chicklet is equivalent to about half a load of sperm. So the serving size is two pieces. But the feedback we often get is that three sticks of Cumgum is the best erotic serving. But to each their own. (Real hungry gum guzzlers will clearly devour more.)

Within thirty seconds of chewing a stick of Cumgum, the consistency in your mouth turns into a slimy, gooey glob of sperm. It isn't like normal gum. As you chew, it breaks down into a mucous-like mess. And the only thing to do with a slimy glob of a cum tasting goo in your mouth is to swallow!

Think of it like those hard candies that soften when you chew, only in this case, you are not swallowing sweetness, but rather you are eating cum.

And one great part of Cumgum is that it is made from real sperm! It's not an imitated or reproduced flavor from unnatural resources. It's not 'sperm-flavored'; it is real cum! Sperm from real men's testicles* preserved for your ultimate enjoyment, whenever you want it.

(*Note: Cumgum does not have any reproductive capabilities.*)

By now, you might have guessed that Cumgum is popular in D/S and kink scenarios. If you have, you are correct.

It's not just for vanilla sex play where swallowing a load of cum happens after a blow job. Think of the possibilities!

Do you control a partner who is afraid to swallow and just needs practice?

Serve them one stick at first; build them up to two sticks later.

Do you dominate a man who says he wants YOU to make him eat his cum?

Give him three sticks of Cumgum every night until HE asks you for permission to eat his cum.

Is your cuckold a fluffer?

Have your cuckold practice fluffing your dildo and give them two sticks of Cumgum to practice swallowing in case an accident happens.

Is your sissy in chastity?

Deny them from eating their own load even longer and have them chew three sticks every night before bed.

Is your sissy a cum eating cock slut?

Give them an additional load of four Cumgum sticks for each load they coax out of each dick they suck to an orgasm.

As the inventor of this product, people regularly ask me 'How do I best enjoy Cumgum?'

Well, I don't enjoy it at all. But as a dom, I use it regularly. Here are two ways I have some real fun with Cumgum:

I keep my sissy husband Patsy in chastity 24/7. Once a week, I supervise one hour of masturbation where the chastity device is unlocked and removed from his penis. Then for the next hour, he can touch himself wherever he wants-except his penis. Every 15 minutes, he gets two sticks of Cumgum. So after one hour, he has eaten four loads of cum. He says he hates eating cum. Yet, he has learned to please himself without touching his penis. I have watched him learn the eroticism of pinching his own nipples, the pain/pleasure of caressing-even squeezing-his own balls. He has learned how to trace circles around the rim of his own anus and massage his sphincter. And he is now shoving objects up his ass: butt plugs, dildos, vibrators...all for his own pleasure.

When the hour is up, he gets cocklocked for the next week. The ultimate goal is for him to achieve a sissygasm. A hands-free orgasm that he self initiated by masturbating and cumming without touching his penis. And when the time comes that he succeeds, I'm thinking he won't have to eat Cumgum anymore. Or, I'll come up with some new, fresh ideas.

So, I am using Cumgum as a tool to alter his behavior. Although, I'm predicting that when the day comes that he has a sissygasm, he'll be so hooked on the product, none of this will matter.

A second way I use Cumgum is to simulate Patsy's experience eating another man's cum as part of cuckolding. At first, I used to just chew several sticks to create a big load and then spit into Patsy's mouth. As if I'd just given a lover a blowjob and he needed to swallow the cum. Then I began chewing sticks and drooling loads in my panties for him to slurp out. As you can imagine, the cum simulation advanced from there.

So these are two ways I am using Cumgum.

I've noticed readers like to interact with stories and imagined it might be fun for readers to comment on HOW TO enjoy Cumgum?

How many sticks would you chew and what would happen to your load?