Cummin' Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Sutton had a definite preference for anal sex, and once she'd taken Hunter's virginity, he was always more than willing to help her out with that. Yes, she loved to fuck and suck just as much as any of the other older women he'd been with, but taking his big hard cock deep into her bowels is what she loved the most. Hunter couldn't even begin to count the number of loads he'd pumped into her steaming guts, and he was always happy when she'd eagerly ask him to let her suck him clean after he'd done so. With his stamina, it often resulted in her sucking him back to hardness in no time flat, at which point he'd pound whichever of her holes she wanted. Most of the time, she'd pull her legs well back and let him drive it deep into that winking little rosehole as many times as he wanted.

Hunter felt himself flushing as those thoughts went through his head, while his eyes took in the rest of her outfit. Like his mother's dress, it flowed glamorously to the floor, with a single slit over one leg. The slit in this dress ended high on her thigh, but not nearly as high as the provocative pair of slits in his mother's dress. Her legs were bare, and she had on high-heeled navy slingbacks that made her legs look fantastic.

She'd obviously spent a lot of time on her hair and makeup, and Hunter thought she looked fantastic. He knew he'd always have a bit of a soft spot for the woman that took his virginity but, today, all his thoughts were on his mother.

His gaze went next to the sweet thing standing next to Mrs. Sutton. This couldn't be Julia, could it? There was no way, Hunter thought as he looked at the ripe young peach, who he noticed was now the spitting image of her mother. She'd always had the same ginger-red hair as her mother, but the last time he'd seen her—geesh, that had to be years ago, he thought to himself—she'd been a gawky young teenager with braces and a flat chest. He remembered his mother saying that after she'd gone away to private school she'd 'blossomed' and, fuck, had she ever!

Now 18, Julia had turned into a curvaceous young woman with a bosom to rival her mother's. She was wearing what Hunter thought of as 'young girl's prom dress', a champagne-colored mini that barely extended past her full curvy rump to the tops of her thighs. And Hunter could see that those thighs were nice and full, a perfect set of creamy thighs to bury your cock between. Her dress was backless as well, with a halter-type strap that went around her neck, with a plunging neckline that showed off a pair of tits that were almost as big as her mother's. The girl's soft reddish hair was pulled back on each side to show off her angelic face, with the rest of her chestnut-colored locks falling in cascading waves onto her bare shoulders. Strappy high heels made her whole outfit look dead sexy, and Hunter found it hard to believe this was the same little brat who'd pestered him just a few years ago.

With the way she was looking at him now, Hunter could see the definite interest in those deep dark eyes. He'd seen that look before in her mother's eyes many times, usually just before he drove that fleshy scimitar between his legs deep into her bowels. He wondered if Julia liked it in the ass just as much as her mother. He looked again at both her and her mother. Yes, her mother was every school-boy's dream of what a MILF could be, and Julia was as sweet and innocently alluring as any older man with a daughter fetish could hope for. He wondered how often her father had jerked off thinking about her, or maybe he was already tucking her into bed at night and having her swallow some warm cream to help her sleep. Who knew nowadays?

But again, as gorgeous and tempting as both of those women were, Hunter could only think of his mother. Those women couldn't even start to compete with her. The emotion he was feeling for her was almost overwhelming. He felt both incredible lust, and heart-warming love, which made things perfect, in his mind, anyway.

The group exchanged greetings, with the women partaking of air kisses while Hunter shook Mr. Sutton's hand. Mrs. Sutton commented (with a noticeably flirty look in her eyes) that he looked very handsome, but when she got closer to kiss his cheek, she subtly whispered into his ear, "I could eat you up, right here and now."

When Hunter extricated himself from her full-bodied hug, he simply nodded in her direction and offered a flat, "Thank you, Mrs. Sutton, you look very nice too. And yes, it is nice to be home with Mom," before taking his place next to his mother, both of them sharing an intimate smile. He noticed that Mrs. Sutton's lips turned up slightly, and she gave him a quick little wink. It caught Hunter a bit off guard as it seemed like she knew exactly what he was thinking as he'd looked at his mother. Was he that easy to read? he thought.

"Tara, where's Brad?" Mr. Sutton asked as he glanced towards the restaurant door.

Hunter's mother explained her husband's predicament, stuck in Boston because of the weather, with no idea when he was going to be home. "So," she said as she slipped her arm through Hunter's once more, "it's up to Hunter to make sure this Christmas is the best one ever."

"I'm sure he's quite capable of being able to do that," Mrs. Sutton replied as her eyes flicked to Hunter's with a knowing glance. "Every time I asked him to help me with chores around the house, he went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I was satisfied with his efforts."

"And she told me he always did. Whenever I came home after Hunter had been there working on a chore for her, she was smiling from ear to ear," Mr. Sutton added as he gave Hunter a pat on his arm, not realizing how many times the boy had been buried balls-deep in all three of his wife's hot willing holes, or how often she'd had to change the sheets on their marital bed after Hunter's copious loads of cum had left a mess everywhere.

"Glad to be of service," Hunter replied just as the maître d' arrived.

The restaurant was a converted old Spanish-style mansion that had been divided into many small dining rooms, with usually only two or three tables in each room. They were led into one room that only had one other table, besides their table for six. Hunter paid close attention as Mr. Sutton put his hand on one of the chairs at the end of the table. Hunter immediately ushered his mother onto the banquette seat against the wall, such that he himself was sitting right next to Mr. Sutton. His plan was to make sure that he was sitting as far as possible from Mrs. Sutton. With that wanton look that she had in her eyes, there was no way he wanted to find himself in any kind of predicament courtesy of her tonight. No, tonight was all about his mother.

Mrs. Sutton sat next to her husband, immediately across from Hunter, with Julia next to her. The seat that would have been Hunter's father's at the other end of the table sat empty. Mr. Sutton ordered a bottle of wine and the conversation flowed as they perused their menus and ordered. There was a lot of talk about Julia's private school, and Hunter's architecture program at Stanford.

As the appetizers came followed by the main course, more wine had been ordered. Hunter stopped at one glass, making the excuse that he was driving, while his mother was just starting her third. Hunter noticed that both Mrs. Sutton and young Julia had been paying an inordinate amount of attention to him, all of which had gone right over Mr. Sutton's head. He was thrilled when he felt his mother's hand reach down on the leather seat between them and give his hand a gentle squeeze. When he looked in her direction, the warm smile she gave him melted his heart.

While the waiter cleared their plates away and brought dessert menus, Hunter felt his mother squeeze his hand once more, followed by her fingertips tracing teasingly along the side of his pant leg. This caught him off guard, but he decided that after what he'd seen earlier in the day, it was time to make a move. He had something in mind, and the ball would be in his mother's court. She'd either get angry and put an end to things, or...

With Julia busy talking to her mother, Hunter slid his hand across the smooth leather of the seat and slowly onto his mother's thigh. With the tablecloth hanging down over the edge of the table, there was no way any of the others could see what he was doing. His mother didn't move, but just kept tracing her fingertips along the side of his leg. He got a little bolder, sliding his hand further to the side. He was delighted when his fingertips found the slit in his mother's sexy dress and slid right onto her bare thigh. He felt his mother stiffen for second as she took a quick intake of breath.

"Are you all right, dear?" Mrs. Sutton asked as she looked over at her friend.

"Yes, I'm fine," his mother gasped out as she gave a little cough. "Just a little something in my throat."

Hunter pictured putting a 'big something' in her throat, but at least she hadn't reached down to pull his hand away. Taking that as a subtle invitation, he slid his hand further down over the inside of her thigh. Fuck me, he thought, there is nothing as deliciously soft or as wickedly exciting as the inside of a woman's thighs. He let his fingertips run smoothly over the rose-petal soft skin, his fingertips gradually getting closer and closer to the apex of her thighs. His mother shifted slightly in her seat, causing him to instinctively stop. As he stared forward, pretending to listen as Julia and her mother prattled on, he smiled inwardly as he felt his mother's legs drift apart, her thighs rolling slowly open until her knee was pressed against his.

Without looking once in her direction, he slid his hand more purposely across her silky-smooth thigh, his fingertips finally coming into contact with the lips of her pussy. Now he really smiled to himself. He'd been right after all when he'd looked at her gorgeously exposed legs in that dress; she hadn't been wearing any panties at all. It also made his heart soar to feel that she was deliciously wet, her pussy luxuriously creamy and lathered with her flowing juices. It was sinfully warm and enticing slippery beneath his hand. He let his fingers start to explore, rubbing gently and tracing teasingly over her flushed mound, his hand quickly becoming soaked with her juices.

It startled him for a second when he felt the delicate touch of his mother's hand moving over the front of his pants. While he toyed with her pulsing wet mound, she had his zipper undone and fished his stiffening cock out of his fly faster than he thought possible. She wrenched the growing thick tube out and slid her fingertips all over it, as if testing it for length and girth. Within seconds of being released from the confines of his pants, Hunter was standing at full mast.

"Oh my god," his mother mumbled under her breath.

"What's that, dear?" Mrs. Sutton asked as she looked across at her friend.

"Oh, nothing. For a second there I thought I left the iron on. But then I remembered that I pulled out the plug. I feel better knowing I pulled it out."

The way her slender hand was starting to deftly pump his rigid prick beneath the table, Hunter could tell that she was happy that she'd pulled it out. It didn't take long before her skilful manipulation had him right on the edge of orgasm. Fuck, he'd been there for most of the day, for god's sake, and now, with her hot little hand pumping his rock-hard cock, he knew he wouldn't last long. He knew there was no way he could stop her, even if he wanted to, which he didn't. The exquisite feeling, combined with the incredible risk they were both taking, had sent him flying towards orgasm like a schoolboy groping his first tit. Hunter knew he was on the verge of making a mess, so he quickly reached forward with his free hand and downed the last of the water in his glass. Unnoticed by the others, he deftly moved the glass under the table and turned it so that the tip of his cock was pointed into the opening. His mother had noticed what he'd done and bent his steely-hard prick further downwards, feeding the broad crimson crown right into the opening of the glass as she continued to jack it back and forth.

In the meantime, he'd kept his other hand busy, the toying tips of his fingers rubbing and stroking all over her drooling mound. Now, he slid the tip of his middle finger up along the slippery groove until he encountered the fiery bud of her clit. She gave a low moan as he ran his fingertip all around it, the low groan only loud enough for him to hear. He could tell that her clit was nice and big, and as she kept pumping his swollen prick, he brought his thumb to the stiff little nodule and rolled it between his thumb and middle finger. That was all it took to send his mother over the edge. He could feel her start to quiver as her climax hit.

As Mrs. Sutton continued to explain something to her daughter, Hunter noticed his mother bring her other hand up to her mouth as she started to gnaw on it, doing whatever she could to stop herself from crying out in ecstasy. He could feel the muscles on the insides of her thighs thrumming like a plucked guitar string as she came. She tried to keep her backside still, but he could feel it shifting restlessly beneath her as he continued to strum and stroke her throbbing clit. And then he felt her gush, totally spraying his hand with her creamy juices.

Feeling the wet warmth against his hand was enough to trip that trigger inside Hunter. As the slippery goo coated his fingers, his cock started to buck in her hand. He knew she could feel the tell-tale throbbing and she kept stroking, making sure to keep the engorged knob inside the opening of the water glass he was holding. He sat up straight and his body went rigid as he started to come, rope after rope of sizzling spunk spewing into the glass. He wanted to shout from the rooftops that he was coming, but it took all his willpower to keep his mouth shut. He came like a racehorse, that load having been primed time and time again as his prick had been erect off and on for the past seven hours or so. Finally, the intense sensations of his luxurious climax ebbed away, and his mother ceased the movements of her stroking hand.

She surprised him though as she drew that hand back and reached into her own lap and gave his toying hand a gentle squeeze before pushing it harder against herself. Fuck me, Hunter said to himself, she wants more! As Mr. Sutton prattled on about how happy he was to shoot an 82 at Torrey Pines on Christmas Eve, Hunter nimbly curled his fingers and slid two of them between his mother's slippery pussy-lips. His mother was hot as a fucking furnace. As those two fingers started to work their magic, he noticed his mother sit back slightly and shift her hips forward, at the same time spreading her legs even wider. He rubbed his fingertips firmly along the roof of her vagina, causing her to give off a soft little gasp and flex her hips against his probing hand. And then he curled his thumb and pressed it right on top of her throbbing clit...

"Uhhhhnngghh..." Hunter heard his mother try and stifle the low growl that was emanating from her throat and, fortunately, the Sutton family had just started laughing out loud at a comment Mr. Sutton had made at the same time. He took the opportunity to glance over at his mother as she sat there trembling, biting her lips while her fingers clutched the edge of the table in a death grip as wave after wave of euphoric pleasure coursed through her. Finally, after his hand was thoroughly coated with a new spray of juices, the sensations wracking her body dwindled, and Hunter slowly withdrew his sticky hand from between her legs.

His mother instantly leaned forward and reached for her water glass, downing it within seconds.

"Are you all right, Tara? You look all flushed," Mrs. Sutton asked, her voice dripping with genuine concern.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just a bit of a hot flash," Hunter's mother said as she took the empty glass and drew it across her glistening forehead. She looked at the others with a quirky smile on her face as she rolled her eyes. "Damned menopause."

Her comment made the others chuckle. Hunter took the opportunity to reach beneath the tablecloth and tuck his still semi-hard cock away, the cum-filled glass safely nestled out of sight against his hip.

"All right, are we all ready to order dessert?" Mr. Sutton asked as he perused the dessert menu one last time.

"I'll be right back. Just have to powder my nose," Hunter said as he slid off the end of the banquette seat next to Mr. Sutton. He turned after taking a couple of steps away, a decorative screen blocking everyone else in the room from seeing him except his mother. As she looked back at him, he raised his glistening hand to his face. Her eyes opened wide as she watched him breath deep, her alluring scent firing his senses. He saw her almost gasp as he opened his mouth and slid his sticky fingers inside, his eyes locked on hers as he licked them clean. She couldn't look away as he continued, sucking each of his fingers and licking the rest of his hand clean before giving her a sly smile and making his way to the washroom.

The last part of the meal passed without incident, except for his mother constantly reaching over to touch him tenderly. By the time they were finishing, she was snuggled up right next to Hunter, her arm through his once more.

"Well, I think it's time to call it a night," his mother said. "I'd really like to get home in case Brad calls again. I'm kind of worried about him being all alone on Christmas Eve."

"Well, at least you've got a big strong man to make sure you get through the night okay," Mrs. Sutton said. She gave Hunter a look that seemed to tell him she knew exactly what his game was, but even under her leering gaze, he did his best to keep a straight face.

"Yes, my hero came home just in time to take care of his Mommy," his mother added gleefully as she turned and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"I think your boy will take very good care of you, my dear," Mrs. Sutton said with a coy smile as the waiter magically appeared and handed Mr. Sutton the bill. "Our treat tonight, right, Dick?"

"Of course," he said as he glanced over at Hunter and his mother. "You guys got it last time."

"I just want to make a quick trip to the ladies room before we go," Mrs. Sutton said as she got out of her seat.

"I've gotta go too, Mom."

With Mrs. Sutton and Julia on their way to the Ladies Room and while Mr. Sutton was busy with the waiter sorting out the bill, Hunter took the opportunity to reach down to his side and retrieve the glass he'd shot his load into. Keeping his hand low, he passed it to his mother, who took it and held in beneath the edge of the table.

"Oh my god," she whispered under her breath. "Look at how much is in there." Quickly looking up to make sure Mr. Sutton wasn't watching, she brought the glass to her lips and tipped it upwards. Hunter watched as a large clump of thick milky seed slid sluggishly into her mouth. It was brilliant white, chock full of sperm.

"Mmm," she purred under her breath as she rolled the mass of warm semen all around inside her mouth. And then she swallowed, the muscles in her throat contracting erotically, the look of blissful contentment on her face telling Hunter that she was happy to take his potent swimmers deep into the pit of her stomach. With her hand covering the back of the glass so no one could see what was inside it, she tipped it up again and took another big slurpy wad into her mouth. She had to do it three times before it was all gone, and then just before the Sutton women returned, she ran her tongue all around the inside of the glass, lapping up the last tasty morsels of cum.