Cumming All Over the World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left on that teasing sentence, Tim just happy that things seemed to have worked so well and so quickly. It left him with more time to chase up further prospective candidates, as well as do the editing on the ten photographs that he would send to prospective companies and philanthropists, although he did hide the pictures of Cynthia with cum on her tits into another folder he kept for 'special' moments.'

About thirty minutes of doing this, Tim was engrossed in choosing the right picture for Vinitha, a model from Bangladesh who'd initially been reticent to take part, having been suggested to Tim by her agent, but had agreed under the condition that her boyfriend provided the sample, something Tim had no problem with.

The problem had been that the poor lad, also Bangladeshi, had, to put it politely, a bit of a size issue, and his load hadn't quite reached far enough to cover more than the barest amount of her jaw. Tim had needed to convince Vinitha to allow him to provide another sample, or her current photo would be unusable which, as stated in the contract, would prevent her from benefiting financially.

Vinitha had asked her boyfriend's advice, and he'd been keen to see someone else cumming on his partner's face, so she'd allowed him to do so, and Tim had to admit that the placement of his cum over her bindi lent a nice symmetry over what he considered an otherwise plain face, although he'd been moved by her story, of having worked in one of the many clothing sweatshops before managing to escape to the UK, where she'd become a successful model.

When his phone rang Tim was in such deep concentration he almost pissed himself from shock. He hadn't been expecting any noise and had been so engrossed in the pictures he jumped in his chair as a tinny version of some music he didn't know the name of rang from out of his pocket.

His heart going twice as fast as usual, he answered the phone to an unknown number.

"Hello?" He spoke calmly, although he didn't feel it.

The voice that followed was incredibly loud and immediately grated upon Tim's soul.

"Is this Mr Smith?" The voice was clearly from a woman, but not one of his usual clients, be it a model or a bride.

"It is indeed," he spoke with all the charm he had available, "how can I help?"

"I'm calling from 'TERF's international', a charity organisation," the voice declared, causing Tim to roll his eyes in disbelief, "and we wanted to let you know how disgusting we find your upcoming exhibition!"

"Well," Tim delayed, thinking his exhibition had only ten of the over two hundred photos he needed, so wasn't much of an exhibition, "I'm sorry to hear that. What specifically do you find disgusting?"

"The fact, Mr Smith," the voice continued in a tone that clearly considered herself superior, "is that your, expelling of semen onto the women's faces, is absolutely against our belief of equality towards men and women!"

"That's kind of the point of the exhibit... I'm sorry," Tim paused, "what is your name?"

"Miss Jeanette Paolo!" Emphasis on the Miss.

"Well Miss Paolo," Tim spoke as politely as he was able, "I am more than happy to come and speak to your organisation in person and even show you some of the exhibits, although I'm still only at the start of creating the project, so there's only a few stories to show."

There was a pause, Miss Paolo seemingly uncertain about either the invite or what he'd said.

"Stories you say?"

"Yes," Tim spoke politely, "it's all about the story. The pictures are merely to grab attention. Like I said, let me meet you and your group and I can explain what the project's about."

To his relief, Miss Jeanette Paolo agreed, albeit hesitantly, to see him in a few days time. As their meeting hall was only half an hour away, it wasn't going to take much time away from his actual work.

A few days later on a Friday evening just before seven PM, Tim turned up at the community hall on the edge of Birmingham. His car was full of equipment, having just returned from doing another interview and photo shoot, although it had been a bit different from his previous clientele who had mostly been models. The participant was white, mid-thirties, two kids, and poly, which meant that two of her partners both provided the necessary semen. Her story as an Irish immigrant was one of familial abuse and discrimination, something Tim took as about the minimum sob story for his project.

The biggest surprise was that this was the first time one of these shoots had turned into an actual orgy.

Being poly, Jill had wanted all three of her male partners to be present, but 'James' had been unavailable, leaving her disappointed. To her relief, in his place, Jills' other partner, Katherine, had joined in. Like Jill, Katherine was white and mid-thirties, both of whom were politely curvy, whereas honesty would call them chubby. Katherine, however, had an excuse for this, as she was seven months pregnant. This didn't prevent her from joining in whole-heartedly, fucking one partner while Jill was busy sucking the other, all involved either unbothered or aroused by her protruding stomach.

Tim privately considered that no one involved was traditionally attractive, but by the gusto through which they fucked Tim found it no less alluring, even if he was only taking pictures, as this time he'd even travelled to Jill's own home. By the time her partners had both emptied their balls over Jill's face, Tim was finding himself frustrated., This was made worse that he'd spent the entire time sat with yet another partner, a woman named Holly, but as she happily admitted was happily asexual, a pure romantic partner of those present and had no interest in any of this sex business. Tim was jealous that she could watch the same thing he did but not be keen to join in. More frustratingly, Holly was undoubtedly the most attractive person present. Tall and slim, her features were kind and naturally attractive, she wore a top that showed off her cleavage, and leggings that revealed a tight ass. To someone as horny as Tim this made him more upset that she wasn't one of those he was watching getting fucked.

Orgy over, having packed everything he needed away, Tim had had no time to go home prior to the meeting, instead grabbing some chips from a local takeaway and eating them in the car outside of the community hall. Cleaning his hands on his jeans, Tim walked into the hall, planting a cheerful smile onto his face, which, as he saw those present, somehow didn't falter.

Miss Jeanette Paolo was the one to greet him at the door, and it was fair to say she looked exactly as she sounded on the phone, the human equivalent of Miss Piggy. All wobbly belly and multiple jowls, she was more polite in person than she initially was over the phone.

"Thank you for coming," she spoke loudly, as it became clear she hadn't intentionally been rude on the phone, it was just her usual behaviour, "we appreciate when those we have concerns about are willing to discuss the issues we raise."

"Absolutely," Tim spoke cheerfully, "I feel it's appropriate to make sure there is no miscommunication regarding the message I want to discuss."

They spoke further about technical availability, Tim was pleased they had a projector for him to show his work. As he fiddled about with the tech, he took a longer look at the other people present, all but one of which was female, the single bloke looking to be attached at the hip to an attractive redhead, and as horny as Tim was, he didn't blame him, because Tim would undoubtedly have been the same if a shag was in the cards at this moment in time.

Other than the redhead, out of the thirteen or so present, at least half of them were, to put it politely, cum facial material.

His laptop and their projector now synced, Tim started his presentation by explaining his idea in the same way he had to Jessica.

"I recognise that you are, understandably, concerned that this is some seedy idea, but I assure you that I do not consider the same. I see it as a way of highlighting the over-sexualisation of women around the world, whereas they're real people with real lives," he spoke with honesty, "but this project isn't about finding the countries most attractive women, but instead those who feel they have been overlooked or passed by because they've been sexualised by society."

By the looks he received from the majority of the group, they seemed impressed by what he said, only Miss Piggy, no, Jeanette Paolo, and one or two others seemingly unimpressed or uncertain so, rather than trying to convince them any further, Tim decided to show them. But he wasn't showing them the pictures, not yet. He instead started with Cynthia's story. Whereas in the exhibition it would all be written next to the picture, here he showed the film of Cynthia, talking openly, being honest, not sugarcoating anything. He also showed the parts where he gained her full consent, confirming she was happy with everything. He then showed a few others before, finally, sharing the written story beside it, he moved onto the pictures, showing all ten that he had fully edited and prepared, starting with Jessica and ending with Cynthia's.

"and that," he ended the presentation, "is about as far as I am. This is not a quick project, this will probably take years to complete due to the sensitivity of the subject matter. This isn't about just finding someone attractive and taking advantage of them. This is about finding people who have been taken advantage of and returning the power of choice to them. I understand that some of you may not approve, but I can assure you that I will not force you into participating."

He finished with a smile, and was glad to see that the vast majority of his audience seemed to be looking happy or at least not upset, apart from the permanently angry Miss Paolo of course.

"Well," Jeanette stood up, a sneer on her face, "that seemed to be as pornographic and distasteful as we all feared," she said, completely ignoring everthing Tim had provided. "I think we can all take a vote on whether or not to officially protest this vulgarity, eh girls?" She looked around, seemingly oblivious to the lack of reaction from the others around her. "A simple show of hands will do. All in favour of releasing a public condemnation against this exhibition, to be followed by a protest, please raise your hand."

Jeanette's was the first to be raised, while her direct neighbour slowly followed after some vigorous brow-beating, but no one else followed, with Jeanette looking around in astonishment, her mouth gaping in disbelief.

"Well Jeanette," Tim spoke politely but with a measure of triumph, "it looks like you're in the minority. I am of course open to questions from the rest of the crowd..."

Miss Paolo was seemingly paralysed by the lack of support while Tim was suddenly inundated with questions, spending the next twenty minutes or so discussing some of the finer parts of being a photographer and trying to start an exhibit, to more basic questions about his ability to cum on more than once person in a day, which he politely declined to answer right now but agreed to answer in a more private forum.

After the questions had ended, two of the audience came up to him privately.

"If this is about I how much I can cum in one day," Tim began to answer, before the taller of the couple, because a couple they were most obviously, interrupted him.

"It is not about that Mr Smith," she spoke in accented English, "my name is Alaya, and this is Layla. We have been struck by your project, and were wondering if it were possible for us to become a part of it."

It took Tim a moment to respond, so surprised was he at the request.

"Umm, yes, absolutely, there is the possibility, certainly. It depends on whether I already have a participant from your country of course," as he spoke he fiddled with his notes, where he had everything written down, "where are you from Alaya?"

"I am Iraqi," Alaya answered proudly, "and Layla is from Syria."

Taking them both in, Tim could now see that they were both clearly Arab, but also took in their western clothing and their very clear same-sex relationship.

"I know we do not appear to conform to the stereotype," Alaya answered his gaze, "but we've both been here for five years, fleeing the respective wars and troubles in our countries. It's here that Layla and I met and realised our love for each other, but we have not truly escaped the horrors we faced."

Ignoring everyone else around them, Tim spent the next hour or so listening to and, after running to his car to get the right equipment, recording their stories. Some of what they had to say was awful to hear, with Tim unable to know whether the rape and abuse was worse than the near-death experiences they suffered as they watched friends, family and neighbours die around them.

All of it was truly awful, and as Layla finished her terrible story Tim knew he needed both of them for his exhibition. He also knew that his exhibition had started out rather casually, speaking to people and cumming on their faces, but having spoken to Layla and Alaya he now knew it was something more than that. That two women in their twenties could suffer such pain but still come out the other side of it, well, it needed telling.

Both Alaya and Layla were happy to have their photos taken now and, Tim considered that he had the appropriate equipment in the car, so considered doing it in the hall, but now he was no longer hearing their story first-hand could now feel the disapproving gaze of Miss Paolo on the back of his neck.

With the girls pushing for the shoot to be as soon as possible, despite being dog-tired from his orgy earlier in the day, Tim agreed that they should continue the photo shoot in his house, and agreed to drive the girls back home later. It was a good hour's drive from his own abode, but he was keen that these stories be shared and didn't want them to change their minds in the cold light of morning.

Driving home, the two women sat next to each other in the back seat of his car, the equipment shoved carefully on the drivers seat. Neither could bear being apart from the other, although Alaya showed more outward confidence and bravado, Tim could see it was a necessary act for Layla's sake. One of them had to be strong.

Pulling up to his house and entering, Tim offered them food and drinks, and, to his surprise, Alaya requested a beer.

"We are not who we are told we must be Mr Smith," Alaya smiled in humour, her round face and prominent eyes easily displaying her amusement, while even darker-skinned Layla revealed a little grin as she requested milk, "we are what we enjoy, who we love, who we want to be. It is not just arab or middle-east countries that force their women into certain behaviours, your west does it too, but whereas our behaviours are considered wrong and anti-women, for many your concept of 'freedom' is just as restrictive."

Leaving them in the lounge, Tim had a lot to consider as he set up his studio. When that was done, he sat down next to them both, Layla's head lying on Alaya's lap as her lover stroked her hair.

"Okay," Tim paused, feeling embarrassed, "now, this is obviously the physical side of it," he talked around it, feeling like he was intruding upon the couple before him, "we can do this one by one, which could take some time, or..."

"Together," Layla said quietly, "we can do it as one."

Nodding, Tim considered how to go around this. "Obviously, no clothes need to be removed, only your faces are required, but from my end I will need to... watch something..." he coughed out of embarrassment, feeling his face go red, "on my phone or computer. If I set you up in the studio first, then I could come in when I'm ready?"

Looking across at the sofa from his comfy chair, Tim went an even deeper shade of red as Layla whispered something into Alaya's ear, causing her to laugh once more.

"You sure?" Alaya confirmed with her partner, who nodded, albeit shyly. Turning to Tim, it was Alaya's turn to go red. "Layla's asked if you'd like to watch us fuck?"

His cock practically jumped, and Alaya must have at least noticed a reaction. "That is," she confirmed with that familiar grin, "if you'd like to watch me eat Layla out?"

"Umm..." Tim had wanked over a lot of masturbating women, had been sucked off by a lot of beautiful ladies and had watched a lot of other people fuck and suck, but being asked if he'd like to watch a couple who were obviously hugely private and dependent upon the other, and perform oral sex on the other, was without a doubt the most stressful question he'd been asked.

"If you don't want to..." Alaya informed him gently, but Tim interrupted.

"No, I do," he admitted, his balls internally reminding him he didn't cum while watching an orgy, "I really do," which led to further smiles from the couple, "obviously I will keep you informed if I'm close, so I might have to interrupt you to get both of you at once. Is that okay?"

With Alaya and Layana readily agreeing, Tim moved a chair and some pillows into the studio for their comfort before going to 'deal with something in the kitchen' while they got themselves ready, which meant he stood in the kitchen for five minutes watching porn while they had five minutes of privacy.

Time up, Tim entered his studio quietly, greeted by the moans and slurps of people giving and receiving oral. Layla was surprisingly loud having been so quiet previously, and as he got closer could see that she was shaved. He didn't know why he'd expected her to have a bush, perhaps because of her outwardly appearing the more innocent of the two, but as he now watched her expressions of ecstasy, her girlfriends head in her hands, pushing her tongue closer into her cunt, he realised he'd been wrong.

Whereas Layla was completely naked, her top removed to reveal small but perky breasts, Alaya was also topless, her breasts larger but lacking the perkiness of her lovers. She however retained her jeans, a turnabout in his assumptions, and as Tim himself remained wearing a t-shirt but was otherwise nude, was a reminder of why he shouldn't make assumptions about people, the most 'private' of them all the only one fully nude.

Watching them both, along with what he'd observed earlier, Tim knew he wasn't going to last too long so took his time with slow, luxurious wanks rather than beating hard like a desperate teenager. He even applied some lube over his otherwise dry cock, spit seeming too uncouth for what was happening before him, but even that couldn't prevent him from reaching climax having watched Layla's body convulse in ecstasy as she reached her own orgasm.

Tim did his best to let her come down before announcing his own finish. Layla practically slid off the chair, her body seemingly relaxed, while Alaya pressed her cunt-wet mouth against her lover briefly, before their cheeks pressed against each other, both looking up expectantly at Tim.

"Oh god," he moaned, the intensity in his balls forcing him to take a step back, "I'm gonna..."

With that he released a stream of cum far and wide past, onto and over the couple before him, Layla beaming happily as some fell on her lips, her tongue darting out for a taste, while Alaya began wiping the large amounts of cum that fell onto her breasts over her own and her lovers face.

Despite enjoying the experience, Tim knew he needed to be quick and picked up his camera, taking pictures of both of them together and also separately. Unlike with Cynthia, he focused purely on their faces. Their love was something innocent, something pure, and he didn't want to besmirch that in his own mind.

The pictures now over, the girls spent the next half hour getting cleaned up in the bathroom together. At least, that's what Tim told himself, doing his best to ignore the noises that emanated from his bathroom, the odd giggle interlaced with moans and soft, quiet noises that made Tim feel like he was an intruder in his own home.