Cumming All Over the World Pt. 03

Story Info
A Photographer's covered the world, now sees consequences...
10.1k words
4.58
1.3k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The final part of Cumming All Over the World, please start at Part One if you haven't read Part One or Two first. I hope you come back and enjoy the story!)

Tim's extended time in Tuvalu had started off poorly, there was no doubt about it. He had four days in which to find a Tuvaluan to cover in cum, and three days later he'd had no luck. He was in Funafuti, the capital ciy, and had checked into the creatively named Funafuti lodge, but now he considered that this was probably a mistake. They considered themselves a five-star hotel, which was great for him, but also made it less likely that he would meet anybody from Tuvalu, who not only had no need for hotels but, for the most part, couldn't afford somewhere like the lodge, which was a massive tourist trap.

Walking about Funafuti during the day, it was obvious to everyone that the only people he was attracting were the local street walkers, and Tim had no interest in giving them anything, desperate for a volunteer. But as he started his final evening in the capital sat at the hotel bar, he considered that, unless a miracle occurred he no longer had a choice.

"It's nice to see someone who knows what they like."

Looking up in surprise, his eyes having been focused upon his beer, he now spotted a curvaceous, dark-skinned woman playing with her drink, something murky with a cherry in it.

"I have minimum standards," he intoned glumly, "and I'm beginning to understand why there are so few tourists."

"Because we're in the arse end of nowhere?" The woman laughed.

Noting the 'we', Tim considered the woman again. He'd spent a lot of time in the Pacific islands, and at times it was difficult to differentiate some of the Pacifica people between themselves, a feeling he'd heard from Pacific islanders more than once, but this one was dressed in a manner that expressed professionalism, whereas usually relaxation and chilling out was the way to go.

"That certainly makes sense," he admitted, "but I think it's partly due to the lack of industrialism."

"Okay," the woman shrugged, "but I'm happy with that, so fuck your industrialism."

Laughing, Tim didn't disagree, instead looking at her with increased interest.

"Are you not surprised that someone like me can afford this place?" the woman asked in what Tim considered a provocative manner.

Tim shrugged at the question, taking a swig of his drink.

"No, that would be pretty fucking rude."

Eliciting a belly laugh, Tim turned to assess her properly, holding his hand out as he did so.

"Name's Timothy Smith," he spoke as the woman took his outstretched hand, holding it in her own for, what he considered, to be an overly long time, although he took the opportunity to admire her. She had light brown skin, long black hair and a round face which contained small but luminous eyes, as well as a large nose and lips. Wearing a sundress, it was not only weather-appropriate but also flowed attractively over her curves, revealing her long legs that reflected her height.

"I am Eselealofa Teo," her voice was deep, but had a lightness to it that made it feminine, "but you can call me Ese, pronounced 'ee-zy'."

"Am I to gather you are from here, having fucked my industrialism so readily?"

"I am," Ese smiled, to which a small part of Tim's brain went 'kerching!' "But I no longer live here, I am merely visiting family."

"I assume they all live in Funafuti? Otherwise to get about anywhere in this place you've got to travel on the back of a donkey, right?"

"You mock Tuvalu's size, Timothy," her words were defensive, her tone casual, "but it means that I have seen all my country. How many British, American or Australians can say that they have done the same? How can anyone claim that they know and understand their country if they have only, and will only, ever see a small part of it?"

"That's true," Tim spoke thoughtfully, "but you left your country. How do you know that things haven't changed? That your country is still the same one you left behind? Was moving for your education worth no longer knowing your country as it is now, instead grasping onto how it was?"

It was Ese's turn to pause, yet her smile seemed to show genuine warmth rather than any anger or frustration.

"It allows me to see the changes, to assess how things are in comparison to how they were. How did you know I moved for my education? The University of Queensland if you're interested."

Tim waved his hand to indicate her. "All this, your dress, your mannerisms and your intelligence. Not that others around here aren't intelligent," he backtracked slightly, "just that yours seemed well-honed and practised. I work with people, and while I'm not always right, having a rough idea in advance lets me know who's going to be a difficult bastard and who's going to be incredibly pleasant."

"And which am I?" Ese teased, "A difficult bastard, or incredibly pleasant?"

"Who's to say you can't be both?"

Ese laughed. "I am sure my mother would agree with that assessment, especially when we argued about me going abroad to study. Not an appropriate thing for a young lady to want," she shrugged heavily, a sigh escaping at the same time, "but now she owns her own home and boat, so I hear no more complaints. I was difficult at the time, but time would consider me a futurist. Who is right? Both, and neither."

The early evening sun was a fitting backdrop as Tim and Ese spent the next hour or more conversing about anything that came to mind, the drinks flowing easily until Tim began to feel hungry.

"Care to join me at the hotel's restaurant?" He offered, which Ese seemed surprised by.

"Dinner? I assumed you just wanted to get me drunk and have your way with me before tossing me away like a piece of rubbish." Her eyes sparkled as she spoke, possibly from the alcohol, but also from genuine interest.

"I'm enjoying your company and I'd like to continue our conversation," his eyes twinkled "If you'd rather have my dick thrust in your mouth, I can do that, but I am also hungry, so I would probably abandon you when I was done to get something to eat. This way, if you'd like have my dick in you, I might have the energy to go for longer."

Ese released a belly laugh, full of amusement and interest.

"I am happy to have something in me first before you, but I wasn't thinking of putting it in my mouth. At least," she murmured, "not for too long..."

Intrigued, Tim offered his arm to Ese who took it without hesitation, and was how they stayed on the short walk to the restaurant, where they were seated outside overlooking the sea. Tim was disappointed that the dishes were mainly western influenced, although Ese ordered the 'poke', sliced and seasoned raw fish. Not trusting anything that hadn't been cooked with several more flights and long journeys before him, Tim went for the curry.

Staring out towards the sea, Tim and Ese were quieter than they had been at the bar, the questions fewer as they nursed their drinks, waiting for their food to arrive, both taking in the beauty of the world around them, as well as stealing glances at each other. It was only when they had finished their meals which were delightfully delicious, and they'd moved their chairs next to each other to face the sea, did Tim broach the subject of why he was where he was.

"I mentioned that I'm here for work, yes?" Tim asked, Ese nodding in confirmation. "And I told you I'm a photographer, yes?"

"It is not a surprise," Ese smiled, "look at the beauty that surrounds us! Tuvalu is, undoubtedly, a country that photographs well."

"As it happens, I'm not here for the nature," he confessed, "I'm here for the beauty of the people. Or, specifically, one person."

Carefully and quietly, Tim explained the project that he was working on, Ese looking on without emotion.

"... and that's why I would be honoured if you would be one of the people in my project. Apart from Tuvalu, I only have one country left, and then I can return to my normal life. This project," he admitted, "has pretty much taken up my life for the past two and half years, partly because I have only used volunteers, those who understand and believe in the project. But also because, having got so far I can't imagine giving up."

Ese was quiet and, for the first time that evening, unsure and uncertain, as if blind-sided by the revelation.

"What would you have done if I hadn't talked to you at the bar?" She asked quietly, "how far would you go to finish the project?"

"Then I'd probably fly home tomorrow without Tuvula completed," he admitted, "it's such a tiny country, most people haven't heard of it, so I could probably get away without it," he smiled sadly, "hell, I hadn't heard of it until I began scouring the globe obsessively," He shook his head caught up in his thoughts, "I'm glad I've done it though," he admitted, "you talked before about not having seen all of Britain? Well, before this, I'd barely seen any of the world, just tiny parts of it, and even though I met a lot of people in the UK, I have learnt so much about the world we live in. Quite a lot of stuff that is horrible, but also so many people who are working desperately against all of that horrible stuff. It's been... uplifting. But after this, I'll probably end up going back home and returning to doing wedding photography, spending time with the friends and family I've ignored for this. The exhibition will come and go, and likely no one will see it, but I've got to try."

Seeing Ese staring at his face, he could see her eyes searching for something.

"Looking for anything particularly?" He asked with a chuckle.

"You mean it, don't you?" Ese sat there, still, "you really do mean it. But I can sense that, afterwards, there's someone you're going back to."

Blushing, Tim didn't know how to answer that, his mind suddenly full of visions of Amal. It was a few moments before he could find the words.

"If not for this project, I wouldn't have met her," he admitted. "Like everyone else, she volunteered to take part, and one day this stunning, adorable, crotchety woman walked through my door hungover and pissed off. Being in the same state we immediately argued, but likely due to that, the lack of tip-toeing around that usually happens when two people like each other, well both of us couldn't keep our hands off each other. We agreed afterwards that, should we both feel the same way we could meet up and see how it goes, but otherwise we're free." Giggling like a schoolgirl, he couldn't help it as the emotions ran through him. "We still call each other, pretty much daily, and I've seen over fifty other clients since then. I know she's had one or two things, mostly when she's drunk and feeling lonely, but she, and I, to a lesser extent, recognise that, as I've said before, I need to finish this."

Looking troubled, Ese seemed hesistant before deciding to ask her question.

"So she knows that, sometimes, you don't just wank off onto people's faces, but kiss them, hold them and fuck them?"

"Absolutely," Tim nodded, leaving Ese looking stunned, "because, for the project, I need to. I told you I was only looking for volunteers, people who want to do this, and those people have needs. In the past years of my life I have had the most awkward wanks of my life as models have stared at me with a look of complete disinterest, yet I've had more blowjobs and handjobs than you'd see on the average porn site, and yes, I've even fucked a few, because they're still individuals and everyone needs something different.

If you agree to take part, fucking you or whatever you want and need would not be a chore. It would be an absolute pleasure because, like you, I am still a person, an individual, and I'm not a robot. I find you interesting, funny and attractive. Do I love you? Absolutely not, sorry if that disappoints you," he spoke with a wink, breaking the tension as Ese laughed, "but I'd feel that even if I weren't hopelessly pining after someone else. Those emotions don't appear because you want them to, they just are."

"That," Ese spoke as she finished off her drink, "makes sense. I mean, it's weird and not how the world teaches us to deal with emotions and relationships, but it somehow still sounds like common sense."

Moving unexpectedly quickly, she leant over the chair and kissed Tim, whose body responded automatically by returning the kiss.

"So," she breathed as the kiss parted, "fancy going to your room before what you said stops making sense and I change my mind?"

"Absolutely," Tim nodded.

"Good, I'll meet you there, couple of things I want to grab from my room."

Worried that she may change her mind if alone, but accepted that, if that was the case, so be it, he made his way to his sea-view room, although he did take a detour to the bar where he collected a bottle of champagne and two glasses. She might not be the woman he loved, but it didn't hurt to treat her as if she was, just for this one night.

He had barely been in his room a minute when a knock came on his door. As he was in the bathroom having a wee and a quick wash, rather than the spacious lounge with a sofa next to the bed, he called out he'd be there in a minute, which, give a few seconds or so he was before he finally opened the door to Ese.

"Finally," Ese grinned, standing outside his door, the only difference from earlier was that she was now holding a handbag, "I thought you'd changed your mind."

"Just trying to not smell like a pig," Tim confessed, "it's bloody hot here."

"I forget that there are countries that have this thing called snow," she mocked him, "between here and Australia, it's just not a thing."

Before he could return with a verbal riposte, she pressed her not-substantial breasts against him. The sun dress had shown little details of her body, but now he could feel it, and as their lips met once again he enjoyed it, her hard nipples pressed into his body just lower than his own. Tim wasn't used to being with people almost as tall as him, his head naturally tilted down to meet the shorter person, but as he kissed Ese he found it was easier to hold her in his arms when they almost matched. He placed a hand over her ass, enjoying the feel of her natural thickness without needing to bend.

"Ass man are you," Ese whispered into his ear as her own hands explored his body, considerably more toned than when he'd started, "that's lucky."

She didn't explain why that was the case, instead pulling away from him, although any disappointment Tim had was immediately dispersed when she began lifting her dress over her head, revealing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

It had already been apparent that Ese had a lot of curves, but Tim still took the time to admire her as she stood there naked before him. Her breasts were, as previously stated, large, each one bigger than his head, while her hips easily matched her breasts in width. Where the size of her curves could easily have run to fatness, the reality was that she was a perfect fit for her body type, with only a small tummy protruding, while her ass and breasts were practically flawless. It could have been the ass that coined the term 'bubble butt', and with her dark skin and hair coming together nicely she was, undoubtedly, sexy as hell.

With her dress removed, Ese took no time in kneeling before him and unbuttoning Tim's long, black trousers, giggling as she revealed his less-than-sexy 'baby Yoda' boxers.

"I can't imagine you were expecting anything to happen wearing those?" Ese asked playfully, before depantsing him in one swift movement, his rock-hard cock bouncing out in front of her eyes. "Oh, but you've brought your lightsaber? Didn't know they came in white."

"What," Tim retorted, "never seen a white one before?"

"Maybe not this white," she laughed, a hand now latching around it and beginning to wank him off, leaving Tim happy to remain speechless, especially as her tongue began darting around his fat cockhead, licking up and down his shaft, encircling his head and generally acting like a fucking cock tease, difficult for Tim to handle having not cum for four days, not since his last client in Tonga, and that had been a very basic wank with no sex appeal nor romance. The woman's girlfriend had been waiting outside the whole time and had stared daggers at him constantly before her partner disappeared into Tim's hotel room to receive a cum shower.

Feeling the urge, Tim couldn't help but push Ese down onto the bed, desperate to fill her. Ese, however, had another idea, and from her back rolled onto her front.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass..." She pulled her handbag, lying on the bed, towards her. Digging in she pulled out a small bottle of lube, "This is what I got from my room. I want it. I don't even care if I cum, I just want your fat cock filling me."

There was no argument, Tim took the bottle of lube immediately and, upon opening it poured a good amount onto his hand, some of which he lathered over his cock, and the rest he smeared on Ese's anus, her ass sticking out naturally, causing her to gasp as the cold liquid seeped inside her opening. He began pumping two fingers inside, too horny to start gently. He wanted a release, and that meant making enough space for his cock inside this voluptuous ass, his other hand stroking himself, his cockhead desperately engorged.

"Oh God," Ese moaned, her face planted into the bed, "I can't wait. Fuck me. I want, no," she admitted, "I need it. Shove it in, fuck me hard, stretch my ass."

Again, there was no argument as Tim removed his fingers, rapidly placing the head of his cock against her anus.

Feeling dry, he squirted more lube onto his hand, covering both his cock and rubbing it over her anus. It only took a gentle pressing before the tip of his penis penetrated her, causing Ese to cry out, but Tim gave her no chance of relief, pushing himself in as far as he could go, before pulling back and pushing straight back in, repeating this action even as Ese began to cry.

"Don't stop," she begged, "please, I need it... I love it..."

Continuing to fuck as hard as he could, Tim paid no attention as he felt his balls begin to tighten, pounding relentlessly as Ese lay there, not sure how she was reacting, so intent on his own satisfaction.

Releasing everything he had, his body pressed against hers with every inch he had filling her, he could feel the cum flowing into her. His cock pulsed as he released wave upon wave inside her. There was no condom this time, the first time he'd done so in so long, even with Amal, and it was intense but also necessary.

Ese lay there still as Tim pulled out, his needs sated, she barely moved, even as her voluptuous ass started to leak. Swollen and red, the whiteness of the sperm contrasted against her skin, but she didn't move.

"Ese?" He asked, concern rampant in his voice, "you okay?"

"Oh God," she moaned, quietly, lustfully, "Tim, I, I, passed out. It was too intense, almost too much," it came out as a gasp, "I never, I didn't... Oh god, I feel so full... but that means there's nothing left..."

Feeling embarrassed that he'd got so carried away, Tim didn't know what to say, having enjoyed fucking her ass far more than he'd let on.

Ese, however, had a plan.

"Get a bowl," she demanded, "then you know what to do."

It took fifteen minutes before there was nothing left and, looking disturbingly calm, Ese poured the bowl of cum over face and breasts, not giving a damn that it had recently filled her bowels. Tim just took photographs, trying not to think about it, part of him being disgusted at the thought, while another part accepted it as what his life was now like.

Afterwards, they showered together before heading to bed hand in hand. They did not make love, instead for the entire night they slept with their naked bodies pressed against each other. Tim liked Ese a lot, and he definitely had feelings, but it wasn't close to what he had with Amal. This was attraction, whereas Amal and he had what he considered to the deepest, purest feeling he had ever encountered.