Cumming for the Cause

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face had been frozen in a look of concentration, but it all sank away into a blank passivity the moment she reached the desired fullness, the destination sensation she'd been pursuing in this shower.

"Hello? Hello?"

She hadn't heard the door to the room opening over the running water, but someone had entered and was looking for her. She withdrew the eager finger and readied herself to step out.

"I'm in here. Just getting clean for the day." Through the open bathroom door, she saw the obvious frame of Number Three - thinner, more narrow and hunched in the shoulders - holding something. "Let me dry off and I'll be right there." Her voice had a melodic sing-song quality, like a Disney princess chatting with the cartoon birds in her window before the arrival Prince Charming. Only this prince, she hoped, brought not a glass slipper but a cock roughly the same caliber as her glass dildo.

She towel-dried quickly, rejected the notion of dressing, and moved wantonly into the room, an empty vessel waiting to be overflowed. "What's that?" She looked more closely at the small jar Number Three held cupped in both hands.

"Oh. Oh yeah, this. You know. I've been thinking." He was choppy, nervous. "You've probably been through a lot the last couple days." She didn't like where this was going. "Last night I was talking to Ma-... oh, no names. Uh. Right. I was talking with the guy who did his thing yesterday with you, and he was telling me how it went, and it just seemed like a lot. Right? Like, you've been through a lot."

The halting quality to his monologue made way for a staccato burst, as he spat out the last part. "So I just jerked off into this cup this morning."

Her jaw actually, literally fell open. She gaped at him agog.

"We could just kinda slather some of this in there. I'm sure it's the same as putting it in the old fashioned way. We just need to get you pregnant. We don't need to go through with all of the..." (He visibly gulped, swallowing whatever little saliva he had in his dry mouth.) "... rape."

A very long moment passed.

"How. Fucking. Dare you." Her voice was muted but coiled with building rage behind every word. "You fucking pipsqueak. You fucking meat puppet. You don't dictate the terms of my impregnation. You don't tell me how to take cum. I'm a fucking purist. I demand respect. My pussy only accepts your seed fresh, directly from the source. You generic-brand, knock off, unworthy cum jockey."

She marched over to him, grabbed the pathetic cup of jizz from his hands and drank it all in one sip, bringing it to rest in one graceful motion, face down on the table beside them like a downed tequila shot.

"What do you say to that?!"

Nothing.

Her voice began rising, almost magically amplified by her body's unmet needs. She pointed to the side.

"GO TO THAT CORNER, TURN AROUND, AND GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES." To her absolute shock and delight, Number Three turned around, walked directly to the far corner of the room, and actually sank to his knees, facing away from her.

Joy and power filled Emily's voice as she continued her commands.

"Undo the front of your pants. Pull them down to mid-thigh. Take your cock out and start getting it hard."

Three turned around, flabbergasted.

"You heard me. I will be taking a direct deposit of your semen today. If you can't get your cock hard enough to fuck me in the next five minutes, there's going to be hell to pay."

One and Two burst through the door wearing their henchmen masks, even though she'd known both carnally and already seen Two's face. "What's going on in here?!"

"Instead of walking in here with his dick in his hands, this dipship came in with his cum in a cup and wanted me to do some self-application of his baby batter." She began.

She looked over her shoulder at Number Three, who was looking over his shoulder at the scene unfolding, distracted from her instructions. "You're down to four minutes now," she shouted at him. "I wouldn't be wasting any precious seconds." His head whipped back around, and the motions of his shoulder from behind informed her that he had returned to doing the Lord's Work while she dealt with One and Two.

"I, uh, don't see the problem." It was Number One. "Look, let's just get you pregnant, with as little fuss as necessary, and have a chill time together, and get you back home when the time is right. Today is the last day. Let's just, you know, get this all over with so we can focus on The Cause."

"Where's the jar?" Number Two was all business.

"Right there."

"It looks empty."

"Yeah, I drank it."

"Oh, shit," Number Two emitted. Her realized that some line had just been crossed, and the arrangement had been invisibly altered for good.

"Exactly, like I told," she paused and condescendingly alluded to their compatriot in the corner, "Mister Two Minutes Left To Get Hard, I reject any cum that isn't straight from the source. He's going to get that thing in working order, or there is going to be -"

She was interrupted by several things happening almost instantaneously. In that split second, Emily had no idea what was happening. As soon as she could process conscious thought again, she only knew one thing for certain: she was getting fucked roughly from behind. There was an anger behind that fucking, and Emily paused to relish it. She accepted that anger and thanked it for the force of its conviction, because she was now on her way to getting off again. Once she'd savored the change in scenery, she was able to reprocess recent events to come to a better understanding.

In retrospect, while she had been berating Numbers One and Two, Three had obviously succeeded in cranking up a nice, thick erection. He must have come up behind her and deftly, in one sweeping motion, pulled down the portions of her pants and panties covering her backside and entered her pussy unknowingly. What amazed her was how quickly he had fallen right into the perfect driving piston motion. The force of his cock pushed her forwards. Her lower body, Number Three held in place with a couple strong hands on either side of her ass, so he could pound her to the hilt without her toppling to the ground.

The momentum of her upper body carried forward, but she was caught by One and Two, with an arm wrapped around the outer shoulder of each, and her head buried between the crease between their two inner arms, as they stood shoulder to shoulder now supporting her. Emily was a tripod now, awkwardly arranged with three points of contact for the perfect angle of entry for her enraged semen donor - two legs on the floor and a torso draped across her last two sexual "partners".

She looked up towards the faces of One and Two, an all-too-pleased-with-herself shit-eating grin plastered across her face. She considered asking them all to take off their masks. She'd enjoyed that aspect of things with Number Two. But she settled on letting them stay covered. She'd grown to like thinking of them as faceless ejaculate conduits.

"That's what I'm talking about Number Three!" She yelled out a jubilant "Wow!.... That's an impressive hardon for someone who just finished jacking into a cup."

"Well it looks like you two have worked things out. We'll see you tomorrow when we review the plan for the next few months with you." Number Two intended to take a half step back and begin leaving the room, but he was held in place by a vice-like grip accompanied by raw conviction."

"You're not going anywhere." Emily barred her teeth like an animal. "If today is the last day then I'm going to extract every last drop of each of you. No one leaves this room until his balls are so deflated that I barely know they're there. But for now," she released a long, theatrical moan, "no one moves a muscle, except for Mr. Comeback here behind me. He's really," she gritted through a succession of low grunts, "hitting the right spot." The feeling of a perfect pounding mingled with the sense of support she felt while being held in place by three men as she reached deep for her orgasm. Her knees began to shake noticeably, and she worried that she might collapse beneath herself before the wave broke over her.

Her favorite of the men, Number Two, realized what was happening and snapped into action. While One continued to hold the weight of her upper body and Three kept fucking without missing a beat, Two fell to his knees and supported her legs from beneath, allowing her to take that dick just long enough, despite her quaking legs, for her to ride the crest of her pleasure to a bone-rattling conclusion, before fully giving way and causing the foursome to topple to the ground.

Emily fell astride Number Two, their faces a whisper from each other. Three's cock seemed to be magnetically sealed within her, and he too fell, landing atop her, face to back, manhood still within her femininity. Number One's trajectory left him out of this sweaty fuck sandwich, and he sprawled with his back on the floor, angled diagonally from the thrupple.

"That was nice and all, but I'm still no closer to getting pregnant than when I woke up today."

Number Three understood this implicit command and resumed fucking her, this time driving her weight with his thrusts into the waiting form of Number Two, splayed beneath her breathless body. She kissed Two in that moment, the first time she had kissed any of these men. The residual taste of the shot of cum she'd consumed still lingered on her tongue as she playfully jabbed it into Two's welcoming mouth.

She knew what she wanted next, and before he could slither into some different configuration, Emily leaned to her left, where the bottom half of One's torso laid, and reached for his belt buckle. Number One's crotch was conveniently placed directly to the left of Two's head. She undid the belt, pulled the clothing out of the way, at least to mid-thigh, and took him into her mouth.

There. She had achieved a moment of perfection to rival the Sistine Chapel. With her left hand she grasped the base of a beautiful, rapidly stiffening cock. With her tongue she licked it to life, and with her mouth she applied pressure to draw blood into the waiting appendage. Her right hand gently stroked the hair of another man, lying under her. With her mouth too full of cock, she wanted to find a loving to way to say, "I'm saving you for last because you're my favorite, Number Two." And best of all this image was completed with a third man ravaging her from behind as if his life depended on it - because he had been led to believe that his life did, in fact, depend on it.

She paused and wished that there was time to run grab some scissors and cut a hole in these pants through which she might access One's cock. But no. The cum could not wait. She needed it now, and an open zipper was good enough.

Emily knew that because he wasn't far removed from his last nut, Number Three might not have the stamina to keep at it for long behind her. She needed to do something to turn him on and push him over the edge before he could tucker out. As quiet as he was, she detected a low rumble of verbal excitement escape his lips as she pressed hers a bit further along the shaft of the cock in her mouth.

That's it, she thought. Maybe he likes seeing his friend getting sucked off. She went further and deeper, enveloping him completely. Her eyes watered and she recoiled from the prodding sensation in the back of her throat, but she needed to test her hypothesis. Her research was rewarded when his pace quickened and an unmistakable grunt was broadcast into the room with each thrust. She drew her head back slowly, and his fucking adjusted accordingly. The cause and effect, action-reaction were beautiful. He might be inside her, but he was no more than a puppet, and she the puppeteer.

Next Emily began bobbing her head in time to the thrusts, synching up like an instrument to a metronome. However the control dynamic soon flipped. Once he became conditioned to the alignment of his cock and her mouth on the cock of another man, she accelerated and deepened. He followed her lead, unconsciously, and she became the conductor, and him the orchestra, following the time she set forth.

She buried her face, chin to balls, swallowing every speck, then withdrew, the ridge of his head coming slightly into view before she again buried him to the hilt. The deep throating itself was not, strictly speaking, spectacular; however, the pace at which she accomplished the feat, and the duration of time she sustained that animalistic pace, were beyond remarkable. She would do anything, anything to extract that seed from Number Three.

And it was having the desired effect. She felt her reward coming. Three's cacophony of grunts and rumbles were reaching a crescendo. He was covered in sweat and fucking at the exact, unsustainable pace that she was directing him towards. His pace became erratic until it devolved into a schizophrenic shaking, and he collapsed on her back panting. Poor guy, she thought.

Emily was about to congratulate him on his heroic performance until she remembered her vocal cords still had a dick bearing down on them. As she extricated herself from his rigidity, disaster struck. The first of many blasts filled her mouth.

While puppeting Number Three through his orgasm, she had not stopped to consider the effect on Number One between her lips. It seemed obvious in retrospect, but the Olympic blowjob had resulted in a Herculean evacuation of cum into her mouth. She kept her face pointed down and allowed the semen to pool, via gravity, as far away from the back of her throat as possible. Even though it hadn't been deposited in the right place, this load was fresh, and she wouldn't be wasting this one by gifting it to her stomach.

As the internal throbbing of the penis receded, she continued milking it, grabbing a tight hold around the base and drawing every last molecule to her waiting lips, which applied an inconceivable amount of suction to hoover up all she could manage.

Emily thrust her hips backwards, knocking Number Three on his ass and removing his softening cock from her. In one graceful motion she released the mouthful of semen into her hand, rolled to her side onto her back, spread her legs greedily, placed the tips of her fingers at the entrance to her womb, and up tilted the cupped hand of cum so that it flowed silently into her waiting vestibule. That which did not flow independently, she collected with the clean fingers of her other hand, inserting them to drive the seed as deep into her soil as she could reach.

When she'd exhausted the effectiveness of that manual work she brought her knees to her chest, tilted the angle of her pelvis to the heavens, and curled into a ball. She had read in some magazine somewhere that this position was supposed to help you get pregnant, by using gravity to pool semen at the entrance to the cervix.

After a long wordless period, she broke the silence.

"I'm going to remain like this for 30 minutes. I want all of you to stand now." The obeyed. "I'm going to close my eyes, but I want your eyes to remain on me. When I'm done getting this cum as deep into me as possible, it's your turn next." She pointed to the spot in the room that she knew Number Two occupied. "While you're all waiting, you job is to just watch my cunt. If you see anything drip out, you scoop it up and back in. Am I understood?"

"Yes."

The waiting was interminable. At one point she snuck a quick peak to make sure everyone was doing their job. Sure enough all three stood eyes fixed on her upturned snatch. No action was required; she hadn't lost a drop of the two separate men within her. Eventually the time felt right and she opened her eyes.

"Are you ready?" Once Number Two came into focus, it was obvious he was extremely ready. Without any stimulation, after standing for half an hour silently, he was completely rigid. The underlying muscle even appeared that it was straining at the constrictions of the skin casing around it, like he was achieving a degree of fullness his body had not been created for. An avalanche of pre-cum cascaded luridly from the tip.

She worried he might not last long enough to complete her enjoyment of the day. There was no use crying over the possibility of spilled premature ejaculate. "Lay down on the floor next to me," they locked eyes as the instructions were given.

She swung a leg over his body and straddled him, allowing her pelvis to hover over his waiting cock. She gently released her clutch on the pool of seed, and the cum began dripping and coating his manhood.

"You boys ever been used as lube before?" No reply from One and Three. "Why don't you come a little closer? Stand on either side of us. That's it. I'd like to keep your beautiful cocks in full view while I ride this one." With that, she lowered herself ever so slightly and brought his head to rest just upon the threshold of its warm new home. Two's breathing became spasmodic, his lips curled upwards, and his body trembled slightly.

Emily reached a hand down and ran it down the side of his face. She caressed a stretch from his hair down along a cheek, reassuring him like a skittish horse. "There, there. It's ok. We're going to have a beautiful time together now. It's just you and me here at the end." She pushed down now a quarter of the way, the head of his penis disappearing from view. He shook again. "There's no need for that. Relax now. Let mama do the work. You've done enough. You've been a good boy. You gave me what I need for a baby yesterday." She advanced to take half of him now. "But let's go for twins. I need another today. But I also need something else." She sank all the way now. She had him, all of him, and she drew a deep breath in to relish the sensation. "I need you to last long enough so that I can cum with you. I want to experience it together. You won't need to do anything. I'm on top and in control, and I know how to get myself off up here. All you need to do is hold it in until I tell you. You understand that?" He nodded. "You don't cum until I tell you." Her voice was soft, gentle. All of the barking anger had receded from her. It was replaced by absolute gratitude. As she began moving, slowly grinding on that stationary cock, she allowed that gratitude to fill her up.

"And you," she looked up at Numbers One and Three, their shaggy spent dicks swinging in the breeze in front of her face, "thank you. Thank you for the gift of your cum. Thank you for the enjoyment of your sex. During this last fuck, if you feel moved to do so, please lend us your verbal encouragement."

"Yes."

"Yes ma'am."

"Yes, mother."

"Yes, we are here for you."

Emily altered the angle of her slow grinding and began applying pressure to her clit. This elicited another deep breath out.

"That's it. Call me Mother. After all, we are all here to get me pregnant. That is our purpose here today."

"Yes, Mother."

"Yes, Mother."

She rocked harder, faster. Two deepened his breathing.

"Not now. You hold that shit in." She spoke more sternly.

"Yes, Mother."

One dropped to his knees and began kissing the side of her neck, nibbling the lobe of her ear.

Three followed suit but placed his mouth over the nearer nipple, suckling like an infant. With his hand he also stroked the other breast, alternating soft caress with grabbing, pinching, and any other stimulation he could conjure.

"Yes, that's it. Worship me. Run your hands and mouths and cocks over every inch of my flesh." Two joined in from his position below, stroking her thigh and holding her ass as she rocked and grinded her way to their conclusion together. She could feel it now, brewing, like a storm on the horizon. The men felt the change in barometric pressure, and their excitement ran electric in the room.

"Yes, mother, yes. Cum for us. Please. Receive our pleasure. Receive our cum."